From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The best Rigger should win
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 18:44:40 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:44 UTC

Now, If I blow up the whole planet Earth..
there be no more crime in the streets
there be no more hunger
there be no more wars
there be no more democracts
there be no more racism
there be no more evil in the world
there be no more ...anything!

There does not seem to be a
good reason Not to blow up the planet Earth.

So, what needs to be done? Dig a hole
to the center of the earth and
drop some atomic bombs.

Where are the Blow Up The Earth people?

The Starmaker wrote:

> https://www.usenix.org/legacy/event/evt07/tech/full_papers/feldman/feldman_html/index.html
>
> Now that I know how to steal votes...
> i'll run for president of the united states, and bomb russia and china
> at the same time....
>
> hell, I'll just blow up the whole planet and crime in the streets will
> end forever.
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes
> > https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-elections-russia-hack-how-to-hack-an-election-in-seven-minutes-214144/
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > USB stick vote rigging
> > >
> > > https://mattbernhard.medium.com/how-to-steal-every-vote-in-the-state-of-georgia-adc511b1ae9a

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The best Rigger should win

<6350E338.5673@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98705&group=sci.physics.relativity#98705

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 22:57:13 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:57 UTC

How to Destroy the Earth in Three Easy Steps
https://www.space.com/43014-how-to-destroy-the-earth.html

Well of course NASA wants to destroy-the-earth because they simply don't
like stupid people.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: How to Blow Up a Planet - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBl9dK40dvw

The Starmaker wrote:

> Now, If I blow up the whole planet Earth..
> there be no more crime in the streets
> there be no more hunger
> there be no more wars
> there be no more democracts
> there be no more racism
> there be no more evil in the world
> there be no more ...anything!
>
> There does not seem to be a
> good reason Not to blow up the planet Earth.
>
> So, what needs to be done? Dig a hole
> to the center of the earth and
> drop some atomic bombs.
>
> Where are the Blow Up The Earth people?
>

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > https://www.usenix.org/legacy/event/evt07/tech/full_papers/feldman/feldman_html/index.html
> >
> > Now that I know how to steal votes...
> > i'll run for president of the united states, and bomb russia and china
> > at the same time....
> >
> > hell, I'll just blow up the whole planet and crime in the streets will
> > end forever.
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes
> > > https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-elections-russia-hack-how-to-hack-an-election-in-seven-minutes-214144/

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The best Rigger should win

<635198D2.2E22@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98742&group=sci.physics.relativity#98742

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 11:52:02 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:52 UTC

Of course, the bomb expert Albert Einstein wrote:

"...a chain reaction of a scope great enough to destroy part or all of
this planet."

These 'science guys' are probably working to blow up the earth right
now!

I always look out my window in the morning to see if the earth is still
here...