From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The best Rigger should win
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 22:57:13 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:57 UTC

How to Destroy the Earth in Three Easy Steps
https://www.space.com/43014-how-to-destroy-the-earth.html

Well of course NASA wants to destroy-the-earth because they simply don't
like stupid people.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: How to Blow Up a Planet - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBl9dK40dvw

The Starmaker wrote:

> Now, If I blow up the whole planet Earth..
> there be no more crime in the streets
> there be no more hunger
> there be no more wars
> there be no more democracts
> there be no more racism
> there be no more evil in the world
> there be no more ...anything!
>
> There does not seem to be a
> good reason Not to blow up the planet Earth.
>
> So, what needs to be done? Dig a hole
> to the center of the earth and
> drop some atomic bombs.
>
> Where are the Blow Up The Earth people?
>

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > https://www.usenix.org/legacy/event/evt07/tech/full_papers/feldman/feldman_html/index.html
> >
> > Now that I know how to steal votes...
> > i'll run for president of the united states, and bomb russia and china
> > at the same time....
> >
> > hell, I'll just blow up the whole planet and crime in the streets will
> > end forever.
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > How to Hack an Election in 7 Minutes
> > > https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-elections-russia-hack-how-to-hack-an-election-in-seven-minutes-214144/

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: The best Rigger should win