Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 10:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: World std open hate channel for 30 years of nonstop hate spew
stalking, how much is the CIA responsible for this and how much the Dr.
Panchanathan's NSF???
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 17:49 UTC

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 1:59:44 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> tarded:
>"Pope Arky the Last"

Why Kibo Parry M. ??? Because she cannot turn off a light switch, or is it because she fails to admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse???

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Re: World std open hate channel for 30 years of nonstop hate spew stalking, how much is the CIA responsible for this and how much the Dr. Panchanathan's NSF???

Sometime in the 1990s world std in Boston was granted Federal money to set up what is known as a plug in of hate spew, under the name Michael Moroney, with Kibo Parry the main instigator of hate. Where all across the globe, people can dial in under "Michael Moroney" and spew hatred upon AP, without their name, directly showing. A massive amount of the hate spew posted each and every day from the Account of "Michael Moroney" is hate-spewing psychologists. How much of the hate-spew issued by the account "Michael Moroney" comes from the CIA is unknown to me. Recently the account of Moroney was limited to 1 post of hate spew per day against AP, but now it has ratcheted up to its prior-- almost unlimited hate spew to fill every AP thread as was the case from 1995 to 2022. The only solution to a hate spew account of Moroney is total unplug.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Jan 23, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Re: bwr fml & Kibo Parry M on Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, failures of Natural Logarithm with their disconnect of Natural Log defined as integral area of Y=1/t in interval 1 to x
by Michael Moroney Sep 21, 2021, 12:08:40 AM

Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
World's First Proof of Kepler Packing Problem KPP // Math proof series, book 3 Kindle Edition by
1:30 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Re: Erik sickfuck Eastside says>oil & vinegar// UCLA Physics with their imbecile electron--Gene D. Block, Ernest Abers, Elihu Abrahams, too stupid to understand Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and 0.5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole
by Michael Moroney Mar 3, 2019, 6:38:18 PM

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021 by Michael Moroney

Re: 6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 28 posts 292 views updated 12:31 PM

Re: L. Reif, Marty Walsh, Charlie Baker, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins-- Moroney-- Boston's antiscience stalker fool//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney 19 posts 120 views updated 12:28 PM

Re: If Marissa Mayer were still at Google-- probably take her 15 minutes to engineer a better newsgroup
By Michael Moroney 20 posts 156 views updated 12:26 PM

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 29 posts 422 views updated 12:25 PM

Re: Erik sickfuck Eastside says>oil & vinegar// UCLA Physics with their imbecile electron--Gene D. Block,Ernest Abers,Elihu Abrahams, too stupid to understand Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole
By Michael Moroney 34 posts 244 views updated 12:23 PM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
By Michael Moroney 20 posts 165 views updated 12:22 PM

Re: Racist-math at Reed College-- ellipse is never a conic, David Perkinson, Lyudmila Korobenko, John Lind, Dylan McNamee, Kyle Ormsby, Angelica Osorno
By Michael Moroney 50 posts 405 views updated 12:21 PM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
By Michael Moroney 14 posts 94 views Jan 15, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney 49 posts 519 views, 1/23/18

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney 49 posts 519 views updated 2:19 AM

Re: Racist-math at Reed College-- ellipse is never a conic, David Perkinson, Lyudmila Korobenko, John Lind, Dylan McNamee, Kyle Ormsby, Angelica Osorno
By Michael Moroney 55 posts 419 views updated 2:18 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
By Michael Moroney 24 posts 176 views updated 2:17 AM

Re: Erik sickfuck Eastside says>oil & vinegar// UCLA Physics with their imbecile electron--Gene D. Block,Ernest Abers,Elihu Abrahams, too stupid to understand Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole
By Michael Moroney 39 posts 288 views updated 2:16 AM

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 32 posts 430 views updated 2:15 AM

Re: If Marissa Mayer were still at Google-- probably take her 15 minutes to engineer a better newsgroup
By Michael Moroney 28 posts 188 views updated 2:14 AM

Re: Drs.Alfred Goshaw, Henry Greenside of Duke Univ, are you as dumb as McElroy & __@__.__ //never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV
by Michael Moroney Dec 28, 2017

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Re: 6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 29 posts 307 views updated 2:13 AM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Steven Weinberg flunked physics lifelong-generation test
By Michael Moroney 37 posts 427 views updated 2:04 PM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
1/23/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: unpaid AP doing the world's finest logic, while Cambridge, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Princeton teach dunce Logic
10/28/17
By Michael Moroney

Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
8 posts by 2 authors
12/4/17
By Michael Moroney

Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
20 posts by 3 authors
By Michael Moroney

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
20 posts by 2 authors
4/9/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: time to bounce the CHURNING sam wormley out of sci.physics
By Michael Moroney 6 posts 31 views updated 4:36 PM

Re: Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
AP's diary in 2020 lockdown and social-distancing // sociology series, book 2 Kindle Edition by
2:07 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: 7Barry Shein's Moroney's world std stalker's hideout-- why Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, flunked calculus & angular momentum never realizing Real proton has to be 840MeV
The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics//
1:52 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: I am sure Murray can do a percentage correctly, never Archie Re: Murray Gell-Mann flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Fusion Barrier Principle // Energy series, book 1 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) I
1:37 AM
by Michael Moroney

> [...]

> > Investigating Solid State Engineering versus Mechanical Simple Machine Engineering and AI-robots//
> > 2:02 AM
> > by Bret Alva
> >

> > Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
> > How 6 legged insects evolved//How bird wings evolved// Wing experiment// evolution series, book 2
> > 1:55 AM
> > by Michael Moroney
> >

> > Re: 7Barry Shein's Moroney's world std stalker's hideout-- why Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, flunked calculus & angular momentum never realizing Real proton has to be 840MeV
> > The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics//
> > 1:52 AM
> > by Michael Moroney
> >

> > Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Lisa Randall, John Baez, abject failures of Math, and supposedly physics with their ignorance of angular momentum because no hydrogen atom can form from proton=938MeV & electron = 0.5MeV
> > Physics Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution // biophysics series, book 1 Kindle Edition by
> > 1:47 AM
> > by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck
> >
> > Re: Barry Shein, instead of being cornholed by Kibo Parry Moroney, why not try mounting the Kibo and spraying some semen into his bottom and hopefully can cure his stalking, and make sci.physics a better place// tired of this 27 year stalking
> > By Richard Cranium 2 posts 4 views updated
> >
> > Re: I am sure Murray can do a percentage correctly, never Archie Re: Murray Gell-Mann flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
> > Fusion Barrier Principle // Energy series, book 1 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) I
> > 1:37 AM
> > by Michael Moroney
> >
> > Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
> > World's First Proof of Kepler Packing Problem KPP // Math proof series, book 3 Kindle Edition by
> > 1:30 AM
> > by Michael Moroney
>

> Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
> By Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates 30 year nonstop stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry M.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o _Google Search for a Balanced report_ of "Kibo Parry" , 28 year

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 27 May 2021

199Archimedes Plutonium