Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 15:39:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: .Shitheads of math and science, Dan Christensen & Jan Burse need
to be thrown out of sci.math-- go to sci.logic where they can ramble their
mindless of ellipse a conic, of 2 OR 1 = 3, AND as subtraction, of 0.5MeV
particle as electron when it is
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 23:39 UTC

Jan Burse,ETH Zurich,Tristan Riviere,Dietmar Salamon,Janusz Adamus,Tatyana Barron, keep polluting the minds of young with 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction.

Jan Burse play act spamming everyday yet cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse,and his mindless 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction for Jan failed logic, unable to see Boole mixed up OR with AND truth tables.

Jan Burse 61 "Smullyan's Proof...."

> Fritz Feldhase 239 "Oh the Ambigarse 0^0..."
> > fuckdog spammer Fritz Feldhase 96 8:49 PM "An interesting defect..."
> > > Fuckdog spammer Dan Christensen & Jan Burse "An interesting defect in...." 87 on 6:12PM
> > >

> > > Why have these one line spammers in sci.math, day after day-- Mostowski Collapse (ETH Jan Burse) "An interesting defect in DC Proof". Is it to deflect the attention that ETH and Univ Western Ontario teach fake Logic 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction or is it to deflect ETH is too stupid to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and so ETH and Univ Western Ontario and Toronto daily spam sci.math to hog the front page with fake science.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o .Shitheads of math and science, Dan Christensen & Jan Burse need to

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Tue, 1 Nov 2022

38Archimedes Plutonium