From: mario.pe...@zg.htnet.hr (Mario Petrinovic)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Subject: Re: Vaccination
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 06:27:17 +0200
 by: Mario Petrinovic - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 04:27 UTC

On 2.9.2021. 6:20, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> On 2.9.2021. 6:15, Mario Petrinovic wrote:

>>>          I have to add this. Throughout our evolution we used the
>>> system that gave 7 times better immunity than vaccination. A lot of
>>> us died using this system , but the ones who survived, they had good
>>> and strong immune system. Then we introduced the system which gave us
>>> 7 times weaker immune system, but we all survived. At first. And now
>>> we stopped to all survive. And we have problems. Our whole health
>>> care system simply collapsed. I mean, don't you see what is happening
>>> around you? People walk around with muzzles on their months. You say,
>>> we can do it. I say, go to hell. I'll rather die. This isn't a life a
>>> dignified animal should live. I am a human, for god's sake. But, I
>>> don't look very much like it, with this muzzle on my mouth.
>>>          What's next? You say, you use sterile equipment, because you
>>> can. Will we walk around this planet in a space suit, because we can?
>>> Because you say that you have a better system than the Nature already
>>> evolved. So, why you are walking around this world with this muzzle
>>> on your mouth?
>>
>>          So, I'd rather use a pine needle than your sterile equipment.
>> And yes, it will be bad for me, because I have more chance to die that
>> way. But, this way it would be much better for *us*, because, for
>> sure, *we* will survive, the society will survive, the strongest
>> *will* survive, for sure.
>>          So, I am suggesting to this society, whoever is using sterile
>> equipment, just stone him. He is a selfish idiot, who doesn't think
>> what this will mean for society, he only thinks what this will mean
>> for him, he doesn't care about the society. Society should stone those
>> people, if it is a smart society, led my smart old men, not by playful
>> young idiots.
>
>         But, our society, unfortunately, is led by scientists, a type
> of people who never grew up. Instead of growing up, they wasted their
> "growing up" time on their education.

I mean, "growing up" *is* education. But, education about life, not
education about some parts of life.
But, we diversified our resources, we have tongue, we can communicate,
some of us will do one thing, some others will do another, each will
become expert on each particular thing, and that way we all will be
experts in everything. And that's perfectly fine. Only, the mind that
leads you through your life shouldn't be expert in one thing, but idiot
on all the other things. This is like, one mind is excellent at looking
(but he doesn't hear a thing), another one is excellent at hearing (but
he doesn't see).

--
https://groups.google.com/g/human-evolution
human-evolution@googlegroups.com

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Vaccination

By: Mario Petrinovic on Mon, 30 Aug 2021

164Mario Petrinovic