Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:23:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: How does it feel to be lied to?
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 00:23 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:14:52 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:54:25 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Russell, the Halls of Congress belongs to the American people. It is fine to not allow more than the spectator group in during sessions but by LAW they have to allow spectators. Anyone that disrupts a session can be ejected. This means that putting up chain link fences was illegal. And Congress was not in session. That you would believe that Congress in some manner is royalty is shocking to say the least. Perhaps you have the idea that you should get down on your hands and knees and bow to them?
> > >
> > > Do you have ANY idea what Congress has done to you? After 3, 2 year terms as a Representative or 1 six year term as a Senator Congress has a FULL pension. That comes out of your pockets. And there are automatic COL increases so that after 10 years these people are making more than they did under full pay in their public offices. They have a level of benefits unlike any other working people in this country. Only CEO's of large businesses make more money and more benefits than these people!
> > >
> > > Can you suggest what they have done to be treated in this Royal manner?
> > Tommy, tommy, tommy. In theory, BIG THEORY, I suppose all government property belongs to the citizens, taxpayers, of America. But the reality is it does not quite work out that way. So all of the rioters were trespassing on federal government property illegally. And they destroyed the property too. All very illegal. And Tommy boy, Congress was in session on January 6, 2021. They were meeting to certify Joe Biden as President of the United States of America. Haven't you seen the pictures and videos of Congress members running away and hiding under Nancy's skirts and barricading the doors underneath the Congress in the safe rooms.
> >
> > Tommy boy, why don't you test this idea of yours that Congress, and I presume all government property, belongs to the people. There is a Federal Reserve Bank in San Francisco. Why don't you break down the doors some night and steal, I mean take/use, some of your property. Get back to us on how that works out. Or better still, there is a NOSC Alameda base near your house. Why don't you go steal, take, something from them and see what happens. Just claim its your property.
> Well. the bookkeeper is telling us that the people who pay for it all don't own it.

That is correct Tommy. Just because you pay federal or state or municipal taxes and fees, does not mean you own the federal, state, municipal property.

I assumed, incorrectly, that even an uneducated dummy, would know this. But you proved me wrong again.

This is another example of the economics of his mind. Surely one day you will grow up. But that will be on your dying bed and no one will morn your passing. That is what happens to people willing to get down on their knees and praise tyrants. Or perhaps when Trump is re-elected, you, like all the good little NAZI's will run to another country - I suggest Argentina like the other NAZI's since they don't want any more competition and would kill you before you could get settled in your hotel. Face it Russy - you and your woke compatriots are done for. NO ONE likes you.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o How does it feel to be lied to?

By: Tom Kunich on Tue, 8 Feb 2022

50Tom Kunich