Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:54:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Off road hazards
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sat, 26 Feb 2022 05:54 UTC

On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 11:10:56 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:39:49 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:

> > > Got it. It has nothing to do with laws or national policies!
> > > The people in (say) Windsor, Ontario are a different species
> > > than those in (say) Detroit, Michigan. Their motivations,
> > > morals, reflexes and behaviors are all very, very different.
> > > And the people south of that border can never, ever be
> > > expected to stop trying to kill one another.
> > >
> > > I'm learning so much here!
> > >
> > > (Again, please note the sarcasm.)
> > >
> > Canada is a different culture than US of A:
> > https://news.yahoo.com/woman-beat-hammer-nyc-subway-163303361.html
> >
> > That's not an isolated incident. We are a much more violent
> > country.
> For some reason we're not supposed to recognize that blacks who now comprise some 7% of the population

Black MALES comprise about 7% of the population. Black FEMALES comprise about 7% of the population. 2020 census says blacks (male AND female) make up about 13.4% of the USA population.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045221

commit fully 50% of the homicides and much larger percentages of lesser crimes. This is certainly not to degrade blacks since it is because the Federal Government made it necessary to not have a man in the house for families to draw welfare. Black boys growing up without a male figure of authority turned to gangs as male leadership and hence what we presently have.

> However, things are the way they are and lawlessness can only be controlled by strict enforcement of laws.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Off road hazards

By: Frank Krygowski on Wed, 16 Feb 2022

670Frank Krygowski