Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:20:39 -0800 (PST)
<i43b1h1std7bs5bqmvulhtjeuqi1erhd4i@4ax.com> <sv44aq$p56$1@dont-email.me>
<sv45er$vfj$1@dont-email.me> <sv5qq5$q2n$1@dont-email.me> <tgkd1htfa8ndf3ggjd3a8e1dut85uo37bp@4ax.com>
<sv6o7s$3fi$4@dont-email.me> <21ca34a7-0bab-4c91-86d2-f0580a01c59fn@googlegroups.com>
<sv8b7f$vpf$1@dont-email.me> <sv8dmq$fpk$2@dont-email.me> <pg3g1h5lvcsj1mq39stsug98ee6i8j35hu@4ax.com>
<svb0ar$mbh$1@dont-email.me> <ciij1htq7osmu6c8i18ar39j7v0kimmpnj@4ax.com>
<svdim2$609$1@dont-email.me> <svdmka$22a$1@dont-email.me> <232ec9fc-9c67-4668-b043-99f341c7d156n@googlegroups.com>
<40d61f19-3fff-4fd0-8822-353c20a67e4dn@googlegroups.com> <svgbn6$urt$1@dont-email.me>
<c84a4a93-f892-4749-af5f-236edc0d6012n@googlegroups.com> <svghso$j5h$1@dont-email.me>
<c8908b88-b86c-4ed7-a961-0f6854ef69ddn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Off road hazards
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 02:20 UTC

On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 4:19:21 PM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 11:02:52 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:

> > > Do you really believe those statistics? They are plainly being manipulated by using numbers per 100,000 rather than actual numbers. Exactly how much are they rounding off and in which direction? It is all BS if you ask me.
> > >
> > OK.
> > Time is finite and I spent as much of it as I thought
> > appropriate on a web search. Find better data and link it
> > when you find it, THX.
> I don't quite understand the problem here Andrew. The Democrats simply hide the numbers of deaths by putting them in a context in which they don't look "that bad".
>
> For instance, there were almost three times as many people murdered in New York City in 2021 than have fallen so far in the Ukraine!

Russia attacked Ukraine on Wednesday last week. So Russia has been attacking Ukraine for 5 days now. I saw an article on Yahoo that said 352 dead Ukrainians so far. About 70 per day killed by Russians. New York City had 365 days during 2021. 365 x 70 = 25,500. I'm not too surprised New York City had more people murdered in 2021 than have died in Ukraine so far. Heck, if they only murdered one person per day in New York City in 2021, they would still outnumber the amount of Ukrainians killed by Russia. But Tommy boy is claiming three times as many murdered in New York City than in Ukraine. I have 352 murdered in Ukraine by Russia. So three times that is about 1056. I used Google to look up the murders in New York City in 2021. 485 is the total. So New York City in all of 2021 had 38% more murders than the number of people killed in Ukraine by Russia. Tommy, did you get your "three times" number by dividing 1 by 38% and getting 2.63 and then rounded up to 3?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/01/nyc-recorded-485-murders-in-2021/

> There were MORE Americans murdered in Chicago over the length of the Iraq War than there were in Iraq! If you allow these morons to continue to pay games with statistics no one knows or can understand anything. What is going on in Democrat led cities and states is nothing less than a war.
>
> Of course we could be stupid like Frank and blame it on guns. Or we can face the facts that the Democrats make condition of hatred in groups in order to foment support simply to obtain control of the masses. Don't you think we should stop playing their games?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Off road hazards

By: Frank Krygowski on Wed, 16 Feb 2022

670Frank Krygowski