Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 16:14:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Off road hazards
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 00:14 UTC

On Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 12:33:04 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/1/2022 12:29 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> When Andrew Cuomo was Mr Cinton's HUD Secretary, he
> >> announced a firearm buyback program for residents of public
> >> housing. Reporter asked if firearms made public housing
> >> dangerous or if residents felt a need to arm themselves for
> >> protection because their hallways and neighborhoods had
> >> become more dangerous.
> >>
> >> Mr Cuomo dropped the program.
> >>
> >> (as an aside, buyback programs recover the most useless
> >> rusted broken mess of crap and few useful weapons)
> >
> > Someone should probably note to that moronic Kragowski that 1; The IRA was numbered only in the dozens and killed over 3,500 people. Often total innocents and even children and usually with bombs and not guns. 2. Poland is on the border of Russia and if the Ukraine movement is successful to any extent, Poland is the next obvious target. Frank abhors the idea that the Polish people should own personal weapons and believes that they should leave the defense of their country to the military alone. 3. In every area where they've tried this weapons buy-back they've even received flintlocks as well as completely non-working guns with the serial numbers ground off. This is the world of Frank - not even a trace of reality.
> >
> Eventually Poland.
>
> The 'next obvious target' is Lithuania. They have been under
> attack by Belarus for months, with waves of jihadis flown in
> on the State airline, bused to the border. This also shifts
> attention away from Russia, Belarus being the cat's paw here.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Lithuania and Poland surround the exclave of Kaliningrad. That little piece of land on the Baltic Sea that is still part of Russia but has no direct land access to Russia. So attacking Lithuania would be the next logical step. Aided by the Russian accomplice of Belarus. Which has a long border with Lithuania.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Off road hazards

By: Frank Krygowski on Wed, 16 Feb 2022

670Frank Krygowski