From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Off road hazards
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 08:38:55 +0700
References: <svlg6j$4d3$1@dont-email.me> <en9t1hl36lsemsv1hog4vdoj9chht635vm@4ax.com> <svmedk$eji$1@dont-email.me> <svmgki$rkv$1@dont-email.me> <svmhdt$1ea$1@dont-email.me> <jvlt1hd364aorfrgnmcvf8mp3lej4u7dsf@4ax.com> <svo3tb$9an$1@dont-email.me> <srsv1hhjnv4f9o18vj5fulifamha8uus04@4ax.com> <50f65156-35b4-48df-8025-f2e33d42ef9an@googlegroups.com> <4r702hp6872kq8aosai3a536cit2mqt249@4ax.com> <c664c37b-0ad0-46c2-9b2e-1f9ce15254ean@googlegroups.com> <svqkk3$r3h$1@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 01:38 UTC

On Thu, 03 Mar 2022 08:50:39 -0600, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 3/3/2022 7:55 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 9:01:45 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

>>> I believe that Tommy did identify a case of Voter Fraud in some tiny
>>> town in Southern New Hampshire in some sort of local election, but the
>>> fraud had been identified - it was in single digit amounts I seem to
>>> recall, and corrected and reported in the News, when Tom read abut it.
>>> --
>> What he might have been referring to was the case in Windham NH (pop ~15K) where there was a statistically high discrepancy in the hand vs machine count in favor of the republican candidate (who actually won the machine count as well). The state AG did an investigation and traced it to the fact that the ballot had a certain democrat candidates 'bubble" aligned along the fold of the ballot, and the machine read the crease as a vote. Conspiracy theorists pounced on this as evidence that there was wide-spread fraud via machine tampering.
>> https://www.wmur.com/article/windham-election-auditors-confirm-folding-machine-issue-root-cause-of-discrepancy-between-vote-recount-totals/37012306#
>>

>https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2022/03/gableman-report-finds-potential-widespread-vote-fraud-in-nursing-homes/

Your last reference talks about a "possible fraud" which seems to be
that as many as 100% of nursing home residents voted in some cases
while "By way of comparison, statewide turnout was around 76 percent".

But what other entertainment did the Old Folks have? They didn't have
to get up and go to work in the morning. Day time TV is lousy. What
else to do but get out and vote. It was probably the most excitement
they'd had in a month. (:-)

--
Cheers,

John B.