Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:30:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Off road hazards
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 05:30 UTC

On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 7:31:29 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/3/2022 6:36 PM, John B. wrote:
> > On Thu, 3 Mar 2022 13:53:32 -0500, Frank Krygowski
> > <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Wow - from the guy who accused ME of changing the subject!
> >>
> >> We're not talking about those things, John. And none of those have the
> >> disadvantage of abetting mass murder of schoolkids.
> >
> > Frank... you stated above, "What are the practical
> > benefits" in fact you mentioned it at least twice in this series of
> > posts.
> >
> > I'm simply point out that your claim to "benefits" is simply that,
> > another argument and that "benefits" in the U.S. apply largely to
> > things that are really not required. "Luxuries" one might say.
> >
> > But Frank, do tell us about the "benefits" of the $30 hand bags.
> >
> I'm with you generally but it seems to have been a long
> while since you were buying 'girlfriend food' for an
> American woman. A '$30 handbag' is something one finds at a
> thrift store. A '$30 handbag' is not suitable as a gift.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say you are WRONG Andy. Wrong about $30 handbags at thrift stores. I have been in thrift stores. Salvation Army store. Never looked at the handbag section of course. But $30 for a handbag at a thrift store seems outrageously expensive. Crazy expensive. Now belts I do look at in thrift stores. Men's belts. I buy them for a $1 in the thrift store. Great, great belts. Almost like brand new. I have 5 or 6 in reserve now. Belts that probably cost $20 or $30 new. But only $1 at the thrift store. Yeah!!! I am going to bet women's handbags are just like men's belts at the thrift store. They get lots of them and sell them for a buck or two to get rid of them fast. No $30 handbags at the thrift store.

> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=genuine+new+fendi+bag&t=h_&ia=web
>
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=genuine+new+prada+handbag&t=h_&ia=web
> --
> Andrew Muzi