Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 07:34:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Off road hazards
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 15:34 UTC

On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 5:44:39 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Mar 2022 18:56:37 -0600, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

> >> The difference between the U.S. and Thailand.
> >>
> >> I just told my wife what you said - I had to explain the "Ms" - and
> >> she sort of "got her back up" as the saying goes, and rather
> >> indignantly said, (I'm translating here) "What's this "Ms"? I'm a
> >> married woman! Do you want people to think I'm just shacked up with
> >> you?
> >> (:-)
> >>

> >Please convey my apology, no offense intended.

John is beginning to see that when the face of doom is approaching the beliefs of the radical leftist Democrats, they begin eating each other as not being nearly radical enough. Hopefully this will be a lesson to John that when you sleep with pigs you wake up with pigs.

Question? Why was he claiming I was never in the Air Force? To kiss up to his radical leftist pig friends. To become one of a group. Well, most people need the sustenance of a group so there's nothing wrong with looking for friends. But when you found your group upon the false beliefs of radicalism, you aren't a friend and part of a group. You are nothing but the next target that isn't radical enough.

Russell has proclaimed himself a college educated economics major I suppose.. And yet he has plainly shown on many occasions that he cannot do simple arithmetic and he often writes the worst possible English I have seen. "Me thinks he doth protesteth too much". If this is what is called a college education these days I'm most assuredly glad I never completed a degree. At this point if I could see his postings any place other than in your postings I would have been very happy to have killfiled him.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Off road hazards

By: Frank Krygowski on Wed, 16 Feb 2022

670Frank Krygowski