From: shou...@comcast.net (Radey Shouman)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Do you suppose that Google is being hacked?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 21:05:15 -0400
<t686jv$7d7$2@dont-email.me>
sha1:sZ4lKepawqQ1hGpXBziMPsS57yg=
 by: Radey Shouman - Sat, 21 May 2022 01:05 UTC

AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> writes:

> On 5/19/2022 10:06 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 May 2022 19:32:07 -0700 (PDT), "russellseaton1@yahoo.com"
>> <ritzannaseaton@gmail.com> wrote:

>> is
>>> booming and the California side is in a total slump except for the
>>> skiing. I suppose that actually seeing it is no match for John or
>>> Jeff looking it up on Google and telling me I'm wrong.
>>>

>>> Tommy, Nevada voted for Joe Biden for president in 2020. And Obama
>>> in 2008 and 2012. And Hillary in 2016. Nevada has two Democrat
>>> Senators. And three out of four Democrats in the House. But lucky
>>> for you, the northern half of Nevada is represented by a
>>> Republican. The area around Reno, Carson City, and Lake Tahoe is
>>> in his district. He is Caucasian. Looks chubby from the photo.
>>
>> Idaho is the place to go.
>>
>> I read, that the state cut more than 1,800 pages of regulations in
>> 2019, bringing its total regulatory count down to just 41,000
>> restrictions. If this new count is accurate, it would make Idaho the
>> least regulated state in the nation"
>>
>> Idaho claims to have cut or simplified an astounding 75 percent of its
>> rules. This regulatory reform is being done transparently with input
>> from the public in the form of written comments and public meetings.
>>
>> All Republican too :-)
>>

> An outlier now but there was a time when legislatures regularly
> reviewed/ revised/ rationalized their Statutes. IMHO probably time
> better spent than much of whet modern legislatures do now.

There was a time when legislators actually wrote most legislation.
Those were simpler, more primitive times.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Do you suppose that Google is being hacked?

By: Tom Kunich on Sat, 14 May 2022

43Tom Kunich