Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 07:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: _Google Search for a Balanced report_ of "Kibo Parry" , 28 year
nonstop stalker with incurable stalker disease, who fails at all math with
his inability to even do a proper correct percentage.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:31 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 16, 2021, 2:35 AM

to sci.math
Example of the sick mind of Kibo Parry and his 28 years nonstop stalking. As far as stalking, Kibo is likely to be the sickest of sick minds that ever ventured into sci.math and sci.physics. And a example of that 28 year stalking cuss should be seen in the front page of any Google Search of Kibo Parry. Perhaps he works with the US govt and Google cannot ban him but only put up with the nuisance pest.

Michael Moroney wrote:
Jun 16, 2021, 1:49 AM

to sci.math
>Perhaps you forgot something I told you many times, StupidPlutonium...
attack me and I strike back..yet you keep attacking me....

<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> 151st AP book, Part 3// TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year college
>
>WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

>Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

>One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
= 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact
that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
(1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse
you!

>Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
to promote failure in math and science.

>Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
>legitimate Amazon.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 16, 2021, 2:13 AM

Stalker Kibo Parry Moroney on Dartmouth College: Brian Charles Chabover, Richard Denton, John D Trout, Erik van Erp, John Voight, Dorothy I. Wallace, David L. Webb, Dana P. Williams, Peter Winkler, Miles P. Blencowe, Robert R.. Caldwell
On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 9:08:28 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Stooge" Plutonium
> fails at math and science:

Threatening AP's life:

Kibo Parry Moroney threatening the life of AP. Dartmouth College Kibo Parry Moroney, threatening the life of AP with this nonstop 28 year long hate spew stalking.

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 1:32:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:55:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "FireD your ass"

Dartmouth College: Philip J. Hanlon, Joseph Helble, Asher Auel, Peter Doyle, Anne Gelb, Marcia Groszek, Ethan Levien, Peter J Mucha, Rosa C. Orellana, Scott D. Pauls, Daniel N. Rockmore, Thomas R. Shemanske, John D Trout, Erik van Erp, John Voight, Dorothy I. Wallace, David L. Webb, Dana P. Williams, Peter Winkler
Miles P. Blencowe, Robert R. Caldwell, Brian Charles Chabover, Richard Denton, Robert A. Fesen, Marcelo Gleiser, Ryan Hickox, Mary K. Hudson, James William LaBelle, Kristina Anne Lynch, Robyn Millan, Hans Mueller, Elisabeth Newton, Roberto Onofrio, Alex Rimberg, Barrett N. Rogers, John R. Thorstensen, Lorenza Viola, Martin N. Wybourne, Joseph D. Harris, Walter E. Lawrence, David C. Montgomery, Gary Alan Wegner

Donald Trump, the stalker in chief with constant hate spew causing the Capitol Building be stormed and 3 police officer deaths, and now, the constant hate spew if Kibo Parry Moroney & Earle Jones, looking for some deranged follower to laugh at a kibo joke then storm AP. That is why Kibo delighted in talking to Governor of South Dakota Kristi Noem from kibo postings for the exact address of AP and where the other stalker Jan Burse started to post houses for sale nearby to AP, so as to instruct the deranged unhinged Kibo wannabe gang member.

AP should not have to live where anyday a unhinged Kibo goofball is stalking out AP.

Kibo is an immense threat to the life of AP, for his aim along with his gang of Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones, Ross is to tap into some young lost loner that is unhinged.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:55:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "FireD your ass"

Kibo Parry Moroney along with his gang of stalkers, 28 years nonstop threatening the life of AP, with his nonstop Hate Spew. I do not want to have to meet with a twisted recruit caused by Kibo Parry Moroney, Earle Jones, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen, Ross, at my backdoor. And just as Donald Trump stirred hatred for 4 years causing the Capitol Building to be stormed, Kibo Parry Moroney is stirring hatred for a assault on Dartmouth College, Earle Jones psychoceramics target practice at Stanford Univ.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:49:59 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> FailurePlutonium, Psychoceramics
> "FireD your ass"

Earle Jones & Kibo Parry Moroney, not much different than Donald Trump stirring up the hatred to storm the Capital Building, and now we have Jones & Parry whipping up the hatred for 28 years to what? Violence on Stanford Univ or AP? Stalkers are too dumb to know, their endgame is violence especially as they recruit young ones to join their stalker hate team.

If it is Stanford Univ or even Dartmouth College, would it be a first for those institutions? I mean, this is 2021, and Kibo Parry Moroney is still lost in 1990s with "Dartmouth finally fired his ass". And then the Kibo Parry along with Jan Burse maps out a mapp to AP's home-- as to say-- like Donald Trump-- "down Pennsylvania Ave".

Or like Earle Jones setting up psychoceramics all over Stanford Univ for what Earle? For target practice, Earle being such a oaf, not realizing his ratcheted hatred ends up in violence.

FBI, Google, Stanford Univ, Dartmouth College, you have the power to stop this hatred ratcheting from these fools of 28 years of stalking AP, for if not stopped, I hate to see the end result of this 28 year long nonstop hatred of AP.

A few years back, on my doorstep was a crowd of 3 college youngsters, laughing and giggling and knocking on the door. I know the mentality of young people out on a prank, and they wanted me to come out, but, knowing that fools like Parry and Jones have whipped up so much hatred in the last 28 years, that something told me, --- talk to them through the window pane, because in all likelihood, this crowd of 3 maybe a whipped up crowd like the hatemongers who stormed the Capitol under the Trump hatred. So, I kept asking the one, what was his name and what did he want, and never any direct answer, so I told the bunch, leave or I call the police.

But, as Earle Jones psychoceramic hatred and Kibo Parry Moroney "fire his ass" continue to spew hatred in sci.math and sci.physics, someday, that hatred leads to Violence. Luckily, 28 years of nonstop Parry hatred has averted violence, but none of us are getting any younger and the continued Parry and Jones hate stirrings is more than likely to end up in a bad ending.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 11, 2021, 1:30:05 AM

Stanford Univ & Google, where is this heading for, for Earle Jones & Kibo Parry Moroney, is it heading for Violence on Stanford Univ or AP, for it only keeps escalating higher and higher. FBI, please make a gun check on Kibo and Earle Jones.
Subscribe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
8:35 AM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 16, 2021, 2:17 AM

to sci.math
Insane people like Kibo Parry always reverse things around. When a victim of their stalking defends herself/himself, the insane Kibo looks upon a defence as attacking him.

So you cannot talk or reason with the insane kibo. You just have to be patient and a sane person takes out Kibo to the clinic.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 16, 2021, 2:24 AM

to sci.math
On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 2:17:18 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Insane people like Kibo Parry always reverse things around. When a victim of their stalking defends herself/himself, the insane Kibo looks upon a defence as attacking him.
>
> So you cannot talk or reason with the insane kibo. You just have to be patient and a sane person takes out Kibo to the clinic.

Most of the people of Dartmouth College are fine outstanding people, and all I need do is tap into one of them, to shuffle off Kibo to a psychiatric clinic.

Kibo is far and away the most insane stalker that ever stepped foot in sci.math and sci.physics.

I think kibo was thrown out of Rensselaer for academic failure, and possibly for stalking other students on campus.

Far worse of a stalker than Uncle Al used to be.

The only amazing part of kibo's story, is how so many suckers ever laughed at any of his so called jokes. For a sick man, no joke is funny. And how kibo con artisted Wired magazine to do a front page story on him. May as well go to Longview hospital and do front cover stories on the sick in head.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
9:21 AM (4 minutes ago)

Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 16, 2021, 2:49 AM

to sci.math
I remember a post by Sergey a few years back. I do not know if this Sergey is a part founder of Google. The same Sergey that tried to assist or advise me in doing Maxwell Equations in sci.physics.

Anyway, Sergey made the comment about Kibo Parry Moroney "you really have a problem". Meaning that Sergey could recognize the depths of insanity that is Kibo Parry Moroney.

Sergey (spelling Sergei? Sergio?) made so so many posts and I do not remember enough key words of his exclamation of Kibo Parry. So sadly I cannot retrieve his post. Important to me, because I like to see posts by authors who came to the same conclusion about the insanity of Kibo Parry.

I have plenty of authors and posts attesting to the insanity of Dan Christensen, for I saved many of them. But I wish I had saved Sergey's observation of Kibo.

AP

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o _Google Search for a Balanced report_ of "Kibo Parry" , 28 year

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 27 May 2021

199Archimedes Plutonium