Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:42:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: about The Odd Bodkin
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 17:42 UTC

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 11:42:27 AM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:
> El miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2021 a las 11:19:25 UTC-3, bodk...@gmail.com escribió:
> > Richard Hertz <hert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Come on, this is my first Paul Droper attempt on you.
> > > Don't tell me that it wasn't convincing if I would used any other idiot's
> > > identity if I had the time.
> > >
> > > I just had a couple of minutes while taking a break on some home repairs.
> > >
> > > Give me more time, and I'll "prove" that you're the reincarnation of Maxwell Smart.
> > > Some similarities are striking!
> > >
> > And what, exactly, would be the *value* of “proving” that I’m the
> > reincarnation of Maxwell Smart? For someone who seems to be ranting a lot
> > lately about human survival being on the brink and that we must all focus
> > on practical matters to solve that, you sure seem bent on wasting your time
> > on pointless and prodigious prattling about stupid things.
> > --
> > Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> It is quite funny that this "Richard Hertz" character, which is totally unknown (no web pages, publications, patents, etc) minds so much of the personal information of some of us. He recognizes been an argentinian and alledgelly an electrical engineer.
>
> Fortunately, we do not have the same motivation here.

Paparios, speak for yourself only. You are not allowed to generalize.

For instance, I define you as a bitter anal retentive asshole with zero humor (which requires some wit and intelligence).

But I can't think that everyone here has a similar profile.

It's a real zoo here, and I find very entertaining to detect patterns on behaviors here and assign to some
sci.physics.relativity characters general attributes of a given specie.

Aren't we animals after all? IMHO, you can distill essences of every character after analyzing a long run of posts.

And, as being humans mean being a pack of conflicting essences living together in some kind of physical and
mental ecosystem, each one of us have two or three fundamental "axis" by which we behave, depending upon circumstances.

For instance, and making analogies with other animal species at the zoo, you are mostly a monkey (Proboscis monkey).

Dono is, mostly, a giant poisonous lizard (like a Varanus komodoensis).
Moroney is more like a donkey (Equus asinus).
JanPB is very much like a chihuahua (Canis familiaris).
Bodkin is more like a judgemental and opportunistic owl (Western Screech-owl Megascops kennicottii).
Dork is a stalker kitty in disguise (Felis catus Linnaeus).
Tom, the Big Cat here is more like an old P.I. melanochaita.
Paul is like a reflexive albatross (Diomedeidae).

I could find more analogies, but this is enough to mark my point.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o about The Odd Bodkin

By: The Starmaker on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

107The Starmaker