Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 17:30:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: _Google Search for a Balanced report_ of "Kibo Parry" , 28 year
nonstop stalker with incurable stalker disease, who fails at all math with
his inability to even do a proper correct percentage.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 01:30 UTC

Where was Kibo Parry M. the day the Capitol Building was stormed in Washington DC for in this post Kibo Parry M is shown to defend terrorists with names such as FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer.

Poster with name FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer needs what size of a straightjacket? XX small? I am guessing it is a poster from CIA or FBI with drag net spam. Further, I am guessing they hire college professors of psychology to make up these
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:45 AM (18 hours ago)

Poster with name FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer needs what size of a straightjacket? XX small?

I am guessing it is a poster from CIA or FBI with drag net spam.

Further, I am guessing they hire college professors of psychology to make up these ridiculous banal, sordid and vulgar names and posts.

To me, these sort of drag net spam is from persons with 1 marble brains.

To me, the FBI and CIA should only survey the newsgroups, not actively engage with this type of stupidity.

To me, no agency has had a single capture of a criminal or a terrorist from these active stupid drag net posts, and to the contrary, the above posts foster and encourage crime and terrorism, such as the Capitol Building assault and such as the death of the British minister Sir Amess.

To me, the death of sci.math and sci.physics is squarely to be blamed on pathetic ugly posts like the above named poster.

To me, the only reason these posts continue, despite the fact they never apprehend a criminal or terrorist. Is because these type of posts are soft cushy jobs where you sit on your arse all day and spew hatred.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:50 AM (16 hours ago)

Ayaz in sci.physics asks about freedom of speech.

What happened to following and obeying rules-- this is sci.physics-- do physics, and not criminal and terrorist spam day and night, night and day.

It is people like you in some government agency that destroyed sci.physics.

Can I get some law firm to ask for the real names of the persons posting under "FBInCIA..." and posting under "Ayaz"?

There is a law that requires the true identity of a poster. For I have seen it applied in sci.math where some foul mouthed poster made mockery remarks of math professors in South Africa. Someone applied for the true identity of "Port---" and about 3 months later had a true name of the poster.

So I would like for a law firm to apply for the true names and identity of posters "Ayaz and FBInCIA..." who still continue to destroy sci.physics.

Still continue to destroy sci.math with drag net spam.

And, also, I was living through the history of sci.math and sci.physics ever since 1993, and saw this mass exodus around 1996-7.

I remember this god awful ugly name of FBInCIA... being posted to sci.math and sci.physics. And the moment that thousands of subscribers in sci.math and sci.physics saw this god-awful name with a "slayer" in its wording. Thousands of DOT EDU addresses headed for the exit doors.

Posting with the name FBI or CIA is even horribly wrong. But to have the word "slayer" in there also, is some ultra evil.

It is as mindless as if someone picked the names of three people, innocent people, such as congressmen or senators and at the end attached "terrorist slayer". Well, some bozo the clown psychologist may come up with such a concoction, in the disguise that readers would make a elliptic-mistake of thinking the 3 congress persons are connected with this ugly word.

Just look at sci.chem, the bombed out newsgroup and you see nothing but FBInCIA.... poster kilometers upon kilometers of that insane imp poster.

The mass exit of thousands of Dot Edu address posters starting 1996 can be blamed most dramatically to this one evil poster of FBInCIA....

And what tells me that this is a govt poster, is that the evil poster is never kicked out of any newsgroup.

No normal person would be allowed to post under a name of FBInCIA... no normal person would have a ISP to allow that, much less the "slayer" part of the evil name.

So that indicates it is the govt doing the evilness. Foreign govts who are USA enemies would do such a thing, but here again, they are smart enough to not do such folly, so that leads back to a FBI or CIA poster. I do not think the NSAT was around in 1996, only after 9-11 was it created.

So who was the FBI and CIA director in 1996? Was George Tenet there?

Sci.math and sci.physics were going swell and great until 1996-7 and then by early 2000s, they were on the way to their deathbed, buried in Drag Net Spam--- the worst being FBInCIA.... poster.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:35 PM (7 hours ago)

Here is my new poem of Love..
Andrew Wiles,Jill Pipher,Ken Ribet sitting in a tree, fails math, can't tell a ellipse from oval
Jan 12

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More of my philosophy about the future and about digital identity and more...
Jan 12

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
,
Oval Curd
Only imaginary i formula is not solvable
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:22:48 PM UTC-8, Oval Curd wrote: > mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
Jan 12

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
Green fuel doesn't fit the billl
It only supplies 3 percents of what America uses today. If only 3 percent of America gets to work?
Jan 12

Amine Moulay Ramdane's profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
More of my philosophy about individual digital identity and individual identity and more..
Jan 12

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:53 PM (6 hours ago)

Kibo Parry M. accuses Rand Paul the senator from Kentucky of attacking Dr. Fauci, for no good reason at all.

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 1:28:04 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🪱 of Math and 🪰 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
> Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> blathered:
> > What happened to following and obeying rules-- this is sci.physics-- do physics, and not criminal and terrorist spam day and night, night and day.
> >
> > It is people like you in some government agency that destroyed sci.physics.
> Why don't YOU follow and obey the rules?
>
> Half the time you launch ad hominems against other posters here (esp.

Rand Paul attacking Dr. Fauci is way beyond ad hominem

> Ad hominem definitely isn't following and obeying the rules.
>

> Why do you think "rules" apply to everyone except yourself?

Yes, why does Rand Paul attack so much the good dear Dr. Fauci. Is Rand Paul some sort of hate-ring in Washington DC.

Does Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell run some Kentucky Hate Pool in Washington??

Is Rand Paul the source of the hate spammer FBInCIA..... ??

I believe it is far past time for the University of Kentucky to announce a 3 or 4 day class schedule per week and to spend 2 or 1 days campaigning to get rid of their foul playing senators. America does not need Senators running around and attacking scientists like the dear Dr. Fauci. And if found guilty, Rand Paul and McConnell need prison time.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
7:24 PM (2 minutes ago)

Kibo says Rand Paul & Mitch McConnell is the terrorist poster FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer, after attacking Dr. Fauci, come here to destroy sci.physics.

Kibo Parry M. accuses Rand Paul the senator from Kentucky of attacking Dr. Fauci, for no good reason at all.

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 1:28:04 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🪱 of Math and 🪰 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
> Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> blathered:
> > What happened to following and obeying rules-- this is sci.physics-- do physics, and not criminal and terrorist spam day and night, night and day.
> >
> > It is people like you in some government agency that destroyed sci.physics.
> Why don't YOU follow and obey the rules?
>
> Half the time you launch ad hominems against other posters here (esp.

Rand Paul attacking Dr. Fauci is way beyond ad hominem

> Ad hominem definitely isn't following and obeying the rules.
>

> Why do you think "rules" apply to everyone except yourself?

Yes, why does Rand Paul attack so much the good dear Dr. Fauci. Is Rand Paul some sort of hate-ring in Washington DC.

Does Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell run some Kentucky Hate Pool in Washington??

Is Rand Paul the source of the hate spammer FBInCIA..... ??

I believe it is far past time for the University of Kentucky to announce a 3 or 4 day class schedule per week and to spend 2 or 1 days campaigning to get rid of their foul playing senators. America does not need Senators running around and attacking scientists like the dear Dr. Fauci. And if found guilty, Rand Paul and McConnell need prison time.

AP

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o _Google Search for a Balanced report_ of "Kibo Parry" , 28 year

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 27 May 2021

199Archimedes Plutonium