From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: Sanctions
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:23:28 -0000 (UTC)
References: <t1pm4v$b1l$1@dont-email.me> <op.1jswffbbmvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <t1vivb$1l9e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1js39bgrmvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <b374560c-a7d8-4834-bbf1-d14d82773169n@googlegroups.com> <op.1js6qrqumvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <4065ec93-0a87-4cc6-9e02-2f7075d02eb8n@googlegroups.com> <op.1juinncomvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <355cc4db-e68b-4c45-98ee-c1a1a34e14f9n@googlegroups.com> <t245sh$1ng3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1jw0mfwumvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <t27s8h$ams$3@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1jyu4y0pmvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <t27u7q$10h4$3@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1jyww9fcmvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <580130fd-722a-47de-91fa-dccd24d08601n@googlegroups.com> <op.1jy77bgcmvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <cdc914f4-812b-43b7-a79a-26ac7d145736n@googlegroups.com> <op.1j09dgsgmvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <1b3eb6f5-88b5-489f-8b3e-2f010a705fedn@googlegroups.com> <op.1j2roha3mvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <24358457-c7e0-44f0-ba17-073b3a6d0ec1n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:23 UTC

Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in

> On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 10:30:16 AM UTC+10, Commander Kinsey
> wrote:
>> On Sun, 03 Apr 2022 09:45:54 +0100, Anthony William Sloman
>> <bill....@ieee
> .org> wrote:

> ote:

> idiots imagine that they are going to live forever, and resent
> paying for a service that isn't doing anything for them right
> now.

> now instead of extend it when you're old and decrepit. It's a
> choice.

> n't know that what you've got is infectious.

> sk.
>> >
>> > There's nothing pansy about wearing a mask. It's exactly as
>> > much about
> looking after everybody else - protecting them about getting
> infected by you even if you don't know you are infected - as it is
> about protecting yourself from getting infected by anybody else.
>>
>> It's only protects me, since you would be wearing your own, or
>> did you ge
> t a magic one that only lets germs go one way?
>
> Masks aren't anything like perfect. They make it less likely that
> you will infect anybody else (if you happen to be infected and
> you won't know that since you are infectious before you show
> symptoms), They also make less likely that you will get exposed to
> the virus if somebody else is infected. They catch some of the
> virus loaded droplets, but can't catch all of them.

> b of any public health service is actually monitoring for
> epidemics - like the Covid-19 pandemic which has been raging for
> the past two years, which was the first of it's kind since the
> Spanish flu which happened about a hundred years earlier.
> Anticipating unpredictable disasters does require the kind of
> expertise that most taxpayers lack.

> because a recent conservative government had dismantled it's
> contact tracing service to save money.

> ars for males and 83.0 years for females, while the corresponding
> US number are lower 78.5 year on average, 76.3 years for males and
> 80.7 years for females. The UK NHS is Spartan, but it is
> universal.

> "NHS" takes your money and house so you can't pass it on to your
> children.
>> >
>> > The National Health Service doesn't take you money or your
>> > house, unlik
> e it's US equivalents, where getting sick is the most likely route
> to bankruptcy. Aged care homes aren't cheerful places, but good
> health care keeps you out of them for longer than bad and
> over-priced health care.
>>
>> WRONG. My grandmother was in a care home for 2-3 years and half
>> her house
> value was taken.
>
> But that wasn't done by the NHS. How you mother' care was paid for
> is something you haven't told us - you presumably don't know,
> since you think the NHS was involved.

> NHS during Covid.

> amount of excess capacity before you need it. Starting up
> [...]

Spot on with the Kinsey analytics. He is pure idiot.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: OT: Sanctions

By: Commander Kinsey on Sun, 27 Mar 2022

192Commander Kinsey