"Aww, if you make me cry anymore, you'll fog up my helmet." -- "Visionaries" cartoon

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Tesla is fast

Re: Tesla is fast

<op.1nkxxkclmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=98884&group=sci.electronics.design#98884

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Tesla is fast
<jg041nF7pvhU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1m78e8gpmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jg1h96Ff31eU1@mid.individual.net>
<f044f375-3112-c751-f602-b8d56673e9b6@electrooptical.net>
<jg2e93FjkrfU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1nae6vhpmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jg4j4bF5d7U1@mid.individual.net> <op.1ngmih0jmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jgda42Fe4slU2@mid.individual.net> <op.1niprrc3mvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jgfqciFr676U1@mid.individual.net> <op.1nkkc4kimvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jgig1bFavj4U1@mid.individual.net>
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:42:46 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 03:42 UTC

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:21:14 +0100, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:

> On 06/10/2022 04:49 PM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> It's a big coal vein?
>>
>> Must be a limit on the air to let it burn. Otherwise it doesn't matter
>> how big it is, it would all burn out in a few days, just all at once.
>>
>> Actually, can't they put it out by blocking all entrances of air?
>

> If they could find them all. The mines are a 3D lattice of tunnels many
> of which were never documented.

Can't they see them (especially those on fire) from satellite?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Tesla is fast

By: RichD on Wed, 13 Apr 2022

599RichD