From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Tesla is fast
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 23:53:50 -0600
<jg85tdFiamvU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1ngmobhrmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jgdahoFe7baU2@mid.individual.net>
<nt94ah55rh1pqji8jeuvirgjc82cv048nm@4ax.com>
<jgfpubFr4liU2@mid.individual.net> <op.1nkkazftmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<brn7ah1bl85u2j72mfr5jnf7j2pb7f1a5l@4ax.com>
<jgifagFara1U1@mid.individual.net> <op.1nkxwiovmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jgiprsFcfhnU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1nmhdl1hmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jgl848Fp7ckU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1nm0q1hxmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
<jgmqt7F31j6U1@mid.individual.net> <op.1noj9p2nmvhs6z@ryzen.lan>
 by: rbowman - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 05:53 UTC

> On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 19:51:19 +0100, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:

>>> I hope you're joking. Most yanks don't know where their own country is.
>>> https://youtu.be/kRh1zXFKC_o
>>
>> I'll admit on being hazy on Africa. First, most of the countries there
>> have changed since my school days. Second, who really gives a damn?
>
> Agreed, although the guy who thought South Africa was in the West....
>
> And really, name ANY country, and they don't think of er.... America?

There was a certain degree of unbelievability... Most US residents can
find the US on a map. The states are another story. Other than out
congress critters I doubt many in DC could find Montana on a map -- and
we like it that way.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Tesla is fast

By: RichD on Wed, 13 Apr 2022