Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk. -- Thoreau

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

SubjectAuthor
* Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudEdward Rochester Esq.
> [...]
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
||`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
||`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
|| `- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudMichael Pendragon
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudRocky Stoneberg
|`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
| `- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudRocky Stoneberg
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod Zodly
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod

Pages:12345
Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<94d04930-7bf4-44c6-96f7-2ab75e983cd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159088&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159088

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 11:07:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud
From: jaouad.s...@gmail.com (stars news)
 by: stars news - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 18:07 UTC

Le jeudi 21 juillet 2022 Γ  19:27:44 UTC+2, blackpo...@aol.com a Γ©critΒ :
> On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 12:04:29 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Please do.
> > Thanks again for the interest in my art, Senetto.
> >
> > I'll post a few pieces on Instagram.
> >
> > HTH & HAND.
> I'm not interested in your art, Dockery and I'm not going to instashit to see them...post here or nowhere.
>
> My main interest in your art is to see if you have any talent at all. You praise Sulzbach's monkey faces, let's see what you have.
We have financing for companies in projects of more than 5 M USD
0034651884888

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<c453913afd8b8b34153ad8a34373223c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159152&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159152

Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 21:21:43 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 21:21 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Soundcloud is a very good site...

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<f83c01129f9d4a5d01405cf6a6d5843d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159201&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159201

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:06:34 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:06 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 12:04:29 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > Please do.
>> Thanks again for the interest in my art, Senetto.
>>
>> I'll post a few pieces on Instagram.
>>
>> HTH & HAND.

> I'm not interested in your art

I find your art that I've seen to be bland, as well, Senetto.

Perhaps the art Hurricane Sandy blew away was better than the mediocre stuff that survived, Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<25208eb8-b16a-415c-b97d-f64ef8d79818n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159210&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159210

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 18:31:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:31 UTC

Edward Rochester wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:21:36 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Thanks again for the interest in my art, Senetto.
> >>
> >> I'll post a few pieces on Instagram.
> >>
> >> HTH & HAND.
>

> > I'm not interested in your art

I find your art that I've seen to be bland, as well, Senetto.

Perhaps the art Hurricane Sandy blew away was better than the mediocre stuff that survived, Senetto.

Just my honest opinion, Senetto.

You hate my art and I find yours lacking, as well.

Now, studying on those apostrophes.

HTH and HAND.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<6a0670ed-c38c-4fcd-9698-1d6496848060n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159223&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159223

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 19:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:05 UTC

On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 9:47:05 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 9:19:48 PM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > Will Dockery
> > 9:10 PM (7 minutes ago)
> >
> > "I find your art that I've seen to be bland, as well, Senetto."
> >
> > "Perhaps the art Hurricane Sandy blew away was better than the mediocre stuff that survived, Senetto."
>
> No wonder he stinks

That's probably your upper lip you smell again, Ash.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<8d7f291d252ba8ed70810343f8195ead@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159378&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159378

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 21:26:14 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 21:26 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Excellent playlist, checking the entire set out on my EAR BUDS here at side of river...!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<4bb45780-2ba2-4132-a19e-bc95ca21a093n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159608&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159608

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 19:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 02:29 UTC

Playlist: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud.

https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

2) Little Homeless Clown

3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

6) Over You / Will Dockery

7) Calvary / Will Dockery

8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

"I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
kick-ass folk-rock performance.

Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

And so it goes.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<f0352a25-3506-4028-85b1-8f929ace69ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159840&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159840

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 17:43:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 00:43 UTC

On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 7:00:18 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
> >>
> >> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
> >>
> >> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 2) Little Homeless Clown
> >>
> >> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
> >>
> >> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
> >>
> >> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
> >>
> >> HTH and HAND.
>
> > REPORTED AS SPAM
> Poetry posts are not spam...

Of course not.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<4a02d67a-3155-4e21-b84c-7a854fb03e84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159896&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159896

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 20:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 03:36 UTC

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FgxBZ

> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>
> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>
> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>
> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>
> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>
> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>
> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>
> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>
> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>
> HTH and HAND.

***

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<7d80a91c-2c81-4420-9b2b-9202c32bdb87n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159951&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#159951

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 06:06:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 13:06 UTC

On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 7:00:18 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
> >>
> >> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
> >>
> >> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 2) Little Homeless Clown
> >>
> >> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
> >>
> >> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
> >>
> >> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
> >>
> >> HTH and HAND.
>
> > REPORTED AS SPAM
> Poetry posts are not spam...

Of course not.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<146918f7-160a-4965-bda6-9d01a8335746n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160092&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160092

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 19:16 UTC

On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 7:00:18 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
> >>
> >> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
> >>
> >> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 2) Little Homeless Clown
> >>
> >> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
> >>
> >> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
> >>
> >> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
> >>
> >> HTH and HAND.
>
> > REPORTED AS SPAM
> Poetry posts are not spam...

Definitely not when posted on a poetry group.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<c783c05818cfac31383af6bd58fca3cc@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160108&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160108

From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 20:25:31 +0000
References: <6fb27471679fca5603d3306491636235@news.novabbs.com> <50aec2c9-1c59-4fa4-bfc7-736f111ec9ben@googlegroups.com> <c1c55456-1a23-4fc2-aa02-fd6f09063d35n@googlegroups.com> <ccc8cac3-7911-4379-978f-670351436abcn@googlegroups.com> <f9bed338-fd7f-4b38-a421-9817ce401bc0n@googlegroups.com> <9a1a52b6-33bc-4ff2-9ac6-9ddd63ffce03n@googlegroups.com> <f83c01129f9d4a5d01405cf6a6d5843d@news.novabbs.com>
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 20:25 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

>>> Thanks again for the interest in my art, Senetto.
>>>
>>> I'll post a few pieces on Instagram.
>>>
>>> HTH & HAND.

>> I'm not interested in your art

> I find your art that I've seen to be bland, as well, Senetto.

> Perhaps the art Hurricane Sandy blew away was better than the mediocre stuff that survived, Senetto.

> HTH and HAND.

I do not remember seeing Jim Senetto's visual art, where, what site, is it located on...?

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<ebd7efb2f7c9a0ae927ea25be63781c2@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160153&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160153

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:51:41 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <6fb27471679fca5603d3306491636235@news.novabbs.com> <50aec2c9-1c59-4fa4-bfc7-736f111ec9ben@googlegroups.com> <c1c55456-1a23-4fc2-aa02-fd6f09063d35n@googlegroups.com> <ccc8cac3-7911-4379-978f-670351436abcn@googlegroups.com> <f9bed338-fd7f-4b38-a421-9817ce401bc0n@googlegroups.com> <9a1a52b6-33bc-4ff2-9ac6-9ddd63ffce03n@googlegroups.com> <f83c01129f9d4a5d01405cf6a6d5843d@news.novabbs.com> <c783c05818cfac31383af6bd58fca3cc@news.novabbs.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 22:51 UTC

General-Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

>>> I'm not interested in your art

>> I find your art that I've seen to be bland, as well, Senetto.

>> Perhaps the art Hurricane Sandy blew away was better than the mediocre stuff that survived, Senetto.

>> HTH and HAND.

> I do not remember seeing Jim Senetto's visual art, where, what site, is it located on...?

Senetto said that he posted a link to the art but I didn't see it.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<5cd360ef-9b4c-48be-ae18-fe2719ed77ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160212&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160212

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 20:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 03:06 UTC

On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 7:00:18 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
> >>
> >> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
> >>
> >> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 2) Little Homeless Clown
> >>
> >> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
> >>
> >> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
> >>
> >> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
> >>
> >> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >>
> >> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
> >>
> >> HTH and HAND.
>
> > REPORTED AS SPAM
> Poetry posts are not spam...

That's just one of Pendragon's troll moves.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<d29998d96b657ce14da7d17bebb8c3cb@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160334&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160334

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 03:07:39 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 03:07 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>
>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>
>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>
>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>
>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>
>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>
>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>
>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>
>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> WOW, you are just too Cool

Good evening and thanks again for the nod, Mr. Rochester.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<62d41e224d462d12f16a12e4df3dab3e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160348&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160348

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 05:53:22 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 05:53 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:26:03 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > WOW, you are just too Cool
>> "I thank you."
>> >
>> > Next, I'll display all my artwork, looking forward to seeing yours.
>> Likewise.
>>

> Would you

Thanks again for reading and commenting.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<3dd5287d-a993-43c8-9b5c-cd505496a737n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160385&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160385

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 05:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 12:19 UTC

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:21:36 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:20:40 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > WOW, you are just too Cool
> > >
> > > Next, I'll display all my artwork, looking forward to seeing yours.
> > Great, I'll take some new photos of my art.
> Please do.

Many are already available online.

Look around.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<69901e231570e249fa42ef8983a2fd90@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160499&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160499

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:24:48 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:24 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Playlist: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud.

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> "I consider myself, above all else, an entertainer, and many people do dig a
> kick-ass folk-rock performance.

> Musicians see what I'm all about and want a piece of that action, and I'm a
> free agent to bring my "special guest star" to anyone who calls my name, to
> climb onstage and reach into my bag of tricks.

> It's a great, bumpy and wild ride being Will Dockery, and I wouldn't trade
> it for all the world's gold." -Will Dockery circa 2006

> And so it goes.

> πŸ™‚

Listening to the Sound Cloud site tracks and finding them sounding very good over ear buds, a quality mix....

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<5a2f32caac97c1c7f76f7c70ebb7c4d8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160608&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160608

Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 19:34:47 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 19:34 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>
>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>
>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>
>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>
>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>
>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>
>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>
>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>
>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> WOW

Good afternoon, glad you liked them.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<26b82bfd-56cb-4cbf-b844-f6e6c5cafb6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160709&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#160709

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 04:21:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:21 UTC

On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:18:06 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
> >
> > https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
> >
> > 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
> >
> > 2) Little Homeless Clown
> >
> > 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >
> > 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
> >
> > 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
> >
> > 6) Over You / Will Dockery
> >
> > 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
> >
> > 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
> >
> > 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >
> > Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> WOW

Good morning, Senetto, glad you liked them.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<6d5b07b036cfd059fab554f3f1423477@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161310&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#161310

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 12:14:54 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 12:14 UTC

Victor H. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Thanks again for the nod, my friend.

πŸ™‚

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<7f7909042bfeb5669e8d6f1821bf8439@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161511&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#161511

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:17:38 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:17 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Cool collection of top tunes and poems...

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<411190671abd79347c89422464ad9a0d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161618&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#161618

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 06:03:49 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <6fb27471679fca5603d3306491636235@news.novabbs.com> <50aec2c9-1c59-4fa4-bfc7-736f111ec9ben@googlegroups.com> <c1c55456-1a23-4fc2-aa02-fd6f09063d35n@googlegroups.com> <ccc8cac3-7911-4379-978f-670351436abcn@googlegroups.com> <f9bed338-fd7f-4b38-a421-9817ce401bc0n@googlegroups.com> <9a1a52b6-33bc-4ff2-9ac6-9ddd63ffce03n@googlegroups.com> <331a5f95-5cf9-4d51-91d5-9e97ec270930n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 06:03 UTC

stars news wrote:

> Le jeudi 21 juillet 2022 Γ  19:27:44 UTC+2, blackpo...@aol.com a Γ©critΒ :

>> > Thanks again for the interest in my art, Senetto.
>> >
>> > I'll post a few pieces on Instagram.
>> >
>> > HTH & HAND.
>> I'm not interested in your art, Dockery and I'm not going to instashit to see them...post here or nowhere.
>>
>> My main interest in your art is to see if you have any talent at all. You praise Sulzbach's monkey faces, let's see what you have.
> We have financing for companies in projects of more than 5 M USD
> 0034651884888

Now, there's some real spam.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<a4ede439d77ff771591dff4a7282591d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162079&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162079

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 19:55:14 +0000
From: Zod...@news.novabbs.com (Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Zod - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 19:55 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Again.... quite a good collection....

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<1c64721b4f8599cf11be44c042420d8e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162276&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162276

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 19:26:44 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 19:26 UTC

Victor H. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good afternoon, my friend.

πŸ™‚