Your step will soil many countries.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

SubjectAuthor
* Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudEdward Rochester Esq.
> [...]
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
||`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
||`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
|| `- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudMichael Pendragon
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudRocky Stoneberg
|`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
| `- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudRocky Stoneberg
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod Zodly
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod

Pages:12345
Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<9df508e0ce06c6926ea3e5d486dfa3b3@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200515&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#200515

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 02:01:42 +0000
Subject: Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 21 Feb 2023 02:01 UTC

Victor H. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Quite excellent....

>> Thanks for the nod, Victor.

> Good day to you, Sir..!

Good evening my friend.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<ef99a5853bf1d6b03c8ef875a281471d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201273&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201273

Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 05:39:48 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 05:39 UTC

February 19, 2023 at 10:26:03 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Would you like an update on my face?

>> No thanks, I watched the Woody Harrelson movie "Zombieland" last week, so I know what you look like, Senetto.

>> 🙂

> I haven't seen that movie, but the YouTube samples look good...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9EVP8X7N8

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<61a78254f0de53c99f781bc61f89c8ab@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201741&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201741

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 22:02:02 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 22:02 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Once more, an excellent playlist for the ole ear buds sitting in a field watching the flowers grow....

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<82eca527bbb20afb4f7f547423fe319a@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=202151&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#202151

Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 06:13:25 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 06:13 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good evening, thanks again.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<af6d5b49-faf4-470f-b353-d4491ec5fd14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=202353&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#202353

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 12:25:49 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 20:25 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
> >
> > https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
> >
> > 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
> >
> > 2) Little Homeless Clown
> >
> > 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >
> > 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
> >
> > 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
> >
> > 6) Over You / Will Dockery
> >
> > 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
> >
> > 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
> >
> > 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
> >
> > Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> WOW, you are just too Cool
>
> Next, I'll display all my artwork, looking forward to seeing yours.

I will present my art as well, if interested...!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<987686d22924c09c30bdab7426929491@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=202870&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#202870

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 21:19:47 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 6 Mar 2023 21:19 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good afternoon and thanks again for listening and commenting.

:)

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<d66edd9762554d046ac8c79a4a505d32@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203595&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203595

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 21:27:56 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 21:27 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>
>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>
>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>
>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>
>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>
>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>
>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>
>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>
>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> WOW, you are just too Cool

Ha ha... you are cool also, Senetto...!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<f5e3c9e27e9affed0c72f5e86d56952e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203879&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203879

Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 03:54:41 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 03:54 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>>
>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>>
>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>>
>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>>
>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>>
>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>>
>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>>
>>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>>
>>> HTH and HAND.

>> WOW, you are just too Cool

> Ha ha... you are cool also, Senetto...!

In his own way, perhaps.

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<e6d259b0eb34c4fb1b673107aefd120d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=204384&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#204384

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 03:56:31 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 03:56 UTC

Victor H. wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Cool tunes, am digging this new one...

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery/sidewalk-spinner-dubstep

That's a Panda remix.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<0cd747e019b9c42c725b2635dd156081@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=204912&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#204912

Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 19:57:56 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 19:57 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

"Thumbs up!"..... ha ha.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<7db5709342c214a315eee3a43b69446b@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205129&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#205129

Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 23:03:56 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 23:03 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>>
>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>>
>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>>
>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>>
>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>>
>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>>
>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>>
>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>>
>>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>>
>>> HTH and HAND.

>> WOW, you are just too Cool

> Ha ha... you are cool also, Senetto...!

<Group hug>

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<19d068b35e7a141c6384d6dfa0e75b1d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222930&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222930

Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:13:03 +0000
From: W.Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:13 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> > Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>> >
>> > https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>> >
>> > 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>> >
>> > 2) Little Homeless Clown
>> >
>> > 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>> >
>> > 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>> >
>> > 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>> >
>> > 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>> >
>> > 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>> >
>> > 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>> >
>> > 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>> >
>> > Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>> >
>> > HTH and HAND.
>> WOW, you are just too Cool
>>
>> Next, I'll display all my artwork, looking forward to seeing yours.

> I will present my art as well, if interested...!

You should, your new art is better than ever:

https://imgur.com/gallery/BJgjm9m

https://imgur.com/gallery/hth2PQb

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<915a2ed5-e3d6-47e8-8875-e00082ba62d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=241531&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#241531

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 15:40:04 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 23:40 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:
>
> > Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> >> WOW, you are just too Cool
> >>
> >> Next, I'll display all my artwork, looking forward to seeing yours.
>
> > I will present my art as well, if interested...!
> You should, your new art is better than ever:
>
> https://imgur.com/gallery/BJgjm9m
>
> https://imgur.com/gallery/hth2PQb

I thank you kindly...!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<01d017b4aab2bc58a0daa6354dfd843c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=241862&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#241862

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:53:26 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:53 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>>> HTH and HAND.

>> Quite excellent....

> Good morning my friend and thanks again for the positive feedback.

> 🙂

YW

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<4f7601b1cf08104992571ee223758426@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242071&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242071

Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 22:38:10 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 22:38 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

>>> Quite excellent....

>> Good morning my friend and thanks again for the positive feedback.

> YW

I hope you and Mike are having a great Saturday night so far.

:)

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<af74c42290f7f0915175b8d4b7d4bff2@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242487&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242487

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 02:01:20 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 02:01 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Good set....!

"I thank."

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<6b48ea682e5c3f72cd7679152f8da120@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=242778&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#242778

Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:41:23 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:41 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:
> General-Zod wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>>> HTH and HAND.

>> Good set....!

> "I thank."

> 🙂

Ha ha...

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<255fac3a9d9c6ef6d8eb8e8d76d997ce@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=245944&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#245944

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:08:03 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 01:08 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> General-Zod wrote:

> Good set....!

Good evening again and thanks again for the nod.

😃