Most burning issues generate far more heat than light.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

SubjectAuthor
* Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudEdward Rochester Esq.
> [...]
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
||`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
||`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
|| `- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudMichael Pendragon
|+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
||`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudRocky Stoneberg
|`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
| `- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudRocky Stoneberg
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
|+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW-Dockery
|`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudW.Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudVictor H.
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
|`* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudZod Zodly
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudWill Dockery
+- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod
`- Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloudGeneral-Zod

Pages:12345
Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<91a9bb153916b4d49c51785992e62e91@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162455&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162455

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 21:48:33 +0000
Subject: Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 21:48 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Good day and again.... BRAVO...!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<84ab3301635e6873208a73860e1d52e9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162853&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162853

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 23:33:57 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 23:33 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

An outstanding intro package to the works of Doc....

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<4fb1716f286a369607c1b472c72e2fa1@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163035&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163035

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 23:21:36 +0000
From: rockysto...@gmail.com (Rocky Stoneberg)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Rocky Stoneberg - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 23:21 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

Again, cool set of song poems....

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<f1e8900100ca06a89fdf4ae65df32630@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163259&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163259

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 09:41:06 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 09:41 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good morning my friend and thanks again for the vote of approval.

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<389d578e5960723b9f3d07ec22b89c55@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163383&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163383

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:13:59 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 21:13 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> 4) She Loves Bosa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>>> HTH and HAND.

>> Quite excellent....

> Good morning my friend and thanks again for the vote of approval.

> 🙂

Definitely so.....!!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<dc429f48ec653683f01820eba67c0a00@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163724&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163724

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 21:15:04 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 21:15 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Cool....

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<8ff661e4d1b6e06e48e5554af3716b17@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164146&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164146

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:55:02 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 22:55 UTC

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Good sounds

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<5ecd4e368aa0dafa39ce827fac52cded@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164520&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164520

Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 10:17:27 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 10:17 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Again, appreciated.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<c002ac2d-1de3-4f50-9cb7-965d4c6118b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=166086&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#166086

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 08:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:56 UTC

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 6:04:30 PM UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> > Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>
> > https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>
> > 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>
> > 2) Little Homeless Clown
>
> > 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>
> > 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>
> > 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>
> > 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>
> > 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>
> > 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>
> > 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>
> > Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>
> > HTH and HAND.
> Good day and again.... BRAVO...!

Good morning, Zod.

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<9737216b1324b0b5d61299faf06b7e79@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=166561&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#166561

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:16:32 +0000
From: Zod...@news.novabbs.com (Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Zod - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:16 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Again.... somewhat excellent.....

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<982e86da09f4e511c637cc766e9178e8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=166912&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#166912

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:28:51 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:28 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Truly some action packed tunes...

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<f372a89521c4701fe692bc6ba76cd833@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167349&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167349

Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 14:54:16 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 6 Sep 2022 14:54 UTC

Zod was wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good morning, thanks again.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<bd3bd8ca8537ed03e16890e7a10b9804@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167857&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167857

Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 22:55:41 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 22:55 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>
>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>
>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>
>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>
>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>
>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>
>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>
>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>
>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> WOW, you are just too Cool

> Next, I'll display all my artwork, looking forward to seeing yours.

Ha ha...

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<45b7825ad69945100496acfe239a2a26@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168416&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#168416

Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:43:33 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 21:43 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Again... outstanding...!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<82a33848b84dbb2e23e17d636378887d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168738&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#168738

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 15:19:18 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 15:19 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>
>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>
>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>
>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>
>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>
>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>
>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>
>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>
>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> WOW, you are just too Cool

If you say so.

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<c8d6b83b8171497e5cc4b84381f3f43e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169171&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169171

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 16:00:36 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 16:00 UTC

Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>
>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>
>> 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>
>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>
>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>
>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>
>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>
>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>
>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> WOW, you are

Your biggest observation?

We know.

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<89cc2e2b437f39efd04a736d24533d51@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169751&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169751

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 19:14:57 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 19:14 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Quite excellent....

>> Thanks for the nod, Victor.

> Good day to you, Sir..!

Good afternoon, Zod.

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<71b70a1c956e662964dc121ed39334a4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=170356&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#170356

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 22:01:39 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 22:01 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good afternoon my friend, thanks again.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<e0678c30f87cd183248467a0e23277de@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=170921&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#170921

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 19:04:32 +0000
From: rockysto...@gmail.com (Rocky Stoneberg)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Rocky Stoneberg - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 19:04 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 6:04:30 PM UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>> >
>> > Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:
>>
>> > https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery
>>
>> > 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery
>>
>> > 2) Little Homeless Clown
>>
>> > 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> > 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard
>>
>> > 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery
>>
>> > 6) Over You / Will Dockery
>>
>> > 7) Calvary / Will Dockery
>>
>> > 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard
>>
>> > 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
>>
>> > Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.
>>
>> > HTH and HAND.
>> Good day and again.... BRAVO...!

> Good morning, Zod.

> 🙂

Good day to you....!

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<6bb53f74dfab603d06c5af07040992dc@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171453&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171453

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 17:06:17 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 17:06 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good afternoon, thanks again.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<d61da73873fb5cbf80061f600d3e84cb@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=171947&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#171947

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 19:53:48 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 19:53 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

Cool tunes, am digging this new one...

https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery/sidewalk-spinner-dubstep

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<29c224f28cc2d6f410184473f3d2007b@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172123&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#172123

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 16:36:29 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 16:36 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Cool tunes, am digging this new one...

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery/sidewalk-spinner-dubstep

Thanks again for listening and commenting.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<f949ea6d7f037ff1c21f0ac1a1033ab9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=172556&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#172556

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 12:32:20 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 12:32 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good morning, thanks again.

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<247db6a42a1ddeedd1ea16551c5292ef@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=173992&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#173992

Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 11:48:36 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 11:48 UTC

Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

>> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

>> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

>> 2) Little Homeless Clown

>> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

>> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

>> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

>> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

>> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

>> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

>> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

>> HTH and HAND.

> Quite excellent....

Good morning my friend and thanks again for the positive feedback.

🙂

Re: Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud

<0d336c6474b276be2d89f5ee02cff343@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=174234&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#174234

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:04:51 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:04 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery poetry and songs on SoundCloud:

> https://soundcloud.com/will-dockery

> 1) Morning Of My Life / Will Dockery

> 2) Little Homeless Clown

> 3) Black and Blue Night / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> 4) She Loves Bossa Nova / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

> 5) Missy's Heart / Will Dockery

> 6) Over You / Will Dockery

> 7) Calvary / Will Dockery

> 8) Walking (To the Edge of Town)/ W. Dockery & B. Mallard

> 9) Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley

> Note, for those out there was didn't know, that these tracks have been on SoundCloud for a couple of years.

> HTH and HAND.

AGAIN.... cool and groovy.....