Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. -- Mark Twain

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behind

SubjectAuthor
* The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breedcorella
+* SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`- SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Daniel65
+* Sphinxcorella
|`- Sphinxcorella
+* It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Fran
|`- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Arindam Banerjee
+- The *Incompetence* A-TEAMÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+* Growth Is It Good Or Is It Evilcorella
|`- Growth Is It Good Or Is It EvilRod Speed
+* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseOzix
|`* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
| `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseDaniel65
|  `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
|   `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest risePetzl
|    `- self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
+- Too Many Mistakescorella
+- 12corella
+- Edvard_Grieg_-_Peer_Gynt_Suite_No.1._Morning_Mood._Pcorella
+* 909corella
|`- 909corella
+* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindMrPostingRobot
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindArindam Banerjee
|`* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
| `* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|  `- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
> [...]
|||           |    `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||           |     `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
|||           `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||            `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
|+- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardArindam Banerjee
|`- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardFran
+* PHON fielding quantum candidates who don't even live in same stateOzix
+* Dan Andrews grilled by IBAC againNomen Nescio
`* 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidenbuh buh biden

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<TKqAK.418839$LfE9.282934@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15324&group=aus.politics#15324

Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Newsgroups: aus.politics
<o9q3dhpp516qa9qdq4oq2dcerc4ib04u4v@4ax.com> <op.1pdd0uzibyq249@pvr2.lan>
<jhs3dh9ftgumr9k52mo5rh3fcml9umv0ka@4ax.com> <op.1pdewvfkbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<s034dh5mqfk4dp83f5rkfag6b401m3rv2i@4ax.com>
<M%oAK.516013$Aqw9.163228@fx02.ams4>
<4ja4dhhk0lbiink06qv3cpgsqoqsfhdc15@4ax.com>
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 14:01:52 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:01 UTC

Petz, the designated 'village idiot' of aus.pol has declared

**Petz**
> ...dealing with Ordogs mate Stalin.

**Ördög**
Completely wrong. Stalin was never my "mate" as you put it so
obsessively lying. I am clearly on record in this newsgroup (and
elsewhere) dealing with all the wrongs Stalin did to his country, to his
political contemporaries and the ideology of communism, which he has
completely perverted. STOP your fucking accusatory muckraking lies, Petz
dear. No rational reader in this newsgroup takes your loon ranting
seriously. Not even you chosen newsgroup boyfriend, the Alzheimer ridden
angry old fart, Rod Speed.

**Petz**
> I remember at school have compulsory videos about a nuclear attack.

**Ördög**
You remember only your GoonCon 3 level drunken phantasms from the day
before.
/Snip more lunacy/

**Petz**
> What's you corrupt lying thief "mate" Biden doing in case of nuclear
> bombing
> crouch down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!

**Ördög**
Biden bashing MAGA creep fear mongering Petz crap.
It seems alt-right wankers always need someone to hate and something to
fear. These are parts of their fundamental character traits
/Snip more lunacy/

**Petz**
> Using voter fraud ...

**Ördög**
... lies Trump and his MAGA cultist "big lies" pushing mates an followers

**Petz**
> ... weaponized ...

**Ördög**
...this manufactured bullshit.

**Petz**
> "oann"

**Ördög**
ROTFLOL! OANN! The pure propaganda opinion outlet of the Trump-cultists.

...flushed urgently, cyber space fumigated and super sanitised to remove
this stinking shit from circulation as a generous free service for
maintaining sanity in the newsgroup.

**Petz**
<reams of your stinking commie shit flushed where it belongs>

**Ördög**
Stop imitating your newsgroup boyfriend like a broken record player.
Re-parroting his moronic abuse line makes you look even sillier that you
really are.
You should know that I have no problems with restoring the discussion
context to the thread w/o any problems

Anywho, everything I posted in the above thread has fucking nothing to
do with my own econo/sociopolitical personal philosophy. It is all about
reality and a rational view of the World and its politics without
blinkers. You on the other hand only posts alt-right/religious loon crap
delusional propaganda and associated conspiracy kookery. And what's even
worse, you are completely unable to defend the shit you post hence your
moronic parroting of that one liner pathetic abuse as reply.

Please be aware that your idiot sig was immediately cyber-incinerated
w/o reading. Give it up, Petz dear. No-one is interested in your idiotic
hate propaganda signatures. Anyhow, many-news readers even provide the
option not to show any sigs with a just click of the mouse.
:P :P :P

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1pdtwjrtbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15326&group=aus.politics#15326

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 14:39:45 +1000
<o9q3dhpp516qa9qdq4oq2dcerc4ib04u4v@4ax.com> <op.1pdd0uzibyq249@pvr2.lan>
<jhs3dh9ftgumr9k52mo5rh3fcml9umv0ka@4ax.com> <op.1pdewvfkbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<s034dh5mqfk4dp83f5rkfag6b401m3rv2i@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 04:39 UTC

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 10:53:53 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 09:15:57 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 09:06:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Your opinion not mine,
>>
>> Yours is a dud with FDR and the great depression.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<d8h4dhhmkfld16e3aon1npobj6bb7f6s1g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15329&group=aus.politics#15329

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 15:34:26 +1000
References: <u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <6ab0ahpk7lrg48b06r7e815lode472fd10@4ax.com> <3bk1ah9t5tq32dsp467rnjegajc40mli8e@4ax.com> <8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com> <jca3dh1rdrritusv5bgktv88titacjo2cr@4ax.com> <o9q3dhpp516qa9qdq4oq2dcerc4ib04u4v@4ax.com> <op.1pdd0uzibyq249@pvr2.lan> <jhs3dh9ftgumr9k52mo5rh3fcml9umv0ka@4ax.com> <op.1pdewvfkbyq249@pvr2.lan> <s034dh5mqfk4dp83f5rkfag6b401m3rv2i@4ax.com> <op.1pdtwjrtbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 05:34 UTC

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 14:39:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"

>>> Yours is a dud with FDR and the great depression.
>
>> Your a sucker for yank propaganda
>
>You are the one with that problem.
>
>> He really proved gutless in dealing with Ordogs mate Stalin.
>
>There was never any possibility of telling Stalin
>to go and fuck himself when the war had ended,
>mostly being won by Stalin eventually.
>
>> Literally allowed Soviets to develop nuclear weapons.
>
>More of your mindless bullshit. It was the spies like the Rosenburgs
>that did that. And once it became obvious that nukes work, the
>russians would eventually have worked out how to do that even
>if the spies like the Rosenburgs had not told them how it was done.
>
>> I remember at school have compulsory videos about a nuclear attack.
>> Apparently the story they had
>> Was crouch down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass
>> goodbye!
>
>More of your mindless bullshit. If there wasnt any possibility
>of getting to a nuke proof bomb shelter, that approach would
>have been better than doing nothing and there never was any
>kiss you arse goodbye involved.

Better of putting a brown paper bag over your than this Biden crap
https://youtu.be/N-5d7V4Sbqk
if NYC gets nuked there will be no water power or buildings.
Majority of people will be salt ash

>>> Bullshit he was and he wasnt the president then, stupid.

No he was a complete nut job then "Supreme Allied commander and
Operation Overlord"

>> Your a sucker for yank propaganda
>
>You are the one with that problem.
>
>> he had more casualties than he should have and unreported.
>
>He wasnt the president then, stupid.

No he was a complete nut job then "Supreme Allied commander and
Operation Overlord"

>> Virtually a war criminal then he allowed
>> Russian troops to take Berlin.
>
>He never had any possibility of stopping that
>happening and wasnt the president then, stupid.

Bull he was the "Supreme Allied commander and Operation Overlord"
He deliberately let it happen and halted any of British American
troops entering

>>> He is doing nothing of the sort, just hijacking it.
>
>> He's cleaning up,
>
>Nope, just hijacking the repugs.

This needed doing, needs happening in Australia also with LINO's

>> without Trumps endorsement the RINO's have no chance
>
>Because he has hijacked the repugs.

This needed doing, needs happening in Australia also with LINO's

>>> He is doing nothing of the sort, just hijacking it.
>
>> He's cleaning up,
>
>Nope, just hijacking the repugs.

This needed doing, needs happening in Australia also with LINO's

>> without Trumps endorsement the RINO's have no chance
>
>Because he has hijacked the repugs.

The voters agree with him, without a Trump endorsement they won't be
selected as a repug

>>> Not to the USA he isnt anymore.
>
>> What's your corrupt lying thief "mate"Biden doing in case of nuclear
>> bombing
>
>There won't be any nuke bombing.

So why the loony tunes advice not to worry you will be safe in a
nuclear attack

>And Biden is no mate of mine.
>
>He is in fact choosing not to wipe out the russian troop
>and military hardware that is invading the Ukraine to
>minimise the risk of Putin actually being stupid enough
>to nuke anyone.

The next slice of the Salami will be Estonia

>> crouch down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!
>> https://youtu.be/N-5d7V4Sbqk
>
>Just because some fool claims something...

Biden televised propaganda, compulsory in schools;

>>> The swamp voted him out.
>
>> Using voter fraud and weaponized DOJ, etc.
>
>Just another bare faced lie.

Only to those with shit for brains

><reams of your respewed rabid yankee propaganda and lies flushed where it
>belongs>
:-)
--
Petzl
The good news is that the Hydroxychloroquine should save your life from the Covid-19.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1pdxqasybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15330&group=aus.politics#15330

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 16:02:24 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 06:02 UTC

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 15:34:26 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Your a sucker for yank propaganda
>>
>> You are the one with that problem.
>>
>>> He really proved gutless in dealing with Ordogs mate Stalin.
>>
>> There was never any possibility of telling Stalin
>> to go and fuck himself when the war had ended,
>> mostly being won by Stalin eventually.
>>
>>> Literally allowed Soviets to develop nuclear weapons.
>>
>> More of your mindless bullshit. It was the spies like the Rosenburgs
>> that did that. And once it became obvious that nukes work, the
>> russians would eventually have worked out how to do that even
>> if the spies like the Rosenburgs had not told them how it was done.
>>
>>> I remember at school have compulsory videos about a nuclear attack.
>>> Apparently the story they had
>>> Was crouch down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass
>>> goodbye!
>>
>> More of your mindless bullshit. If there wasnt any possibility
>> of getting to a nuke proof bomb shelter, that approach would
>> have been better than doing nothing and there never was any
>> kiss you arse goodbye involved.

> Better of putting a brown paper bag over your than this Biden crap
> https://youtu.be/N-5d7V4Sbqk

Just because some fool claims something...

> if NYC gets nuked there will be no water power or buildings.

That is mindless pig ignorant bullshit with the buildings.

> Majority of people will be salt ash

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

And NYC won't be nuked, you watch. Even Putin isn't actually that stupid.

> No he was a complete nut job

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and that's saying something.

> then "Supreme Allied commander and Operation Overlord"

So your stupid pig ignorant claims about him in WW2 are completely
irrelevant to what is being discussed, US PRESIDENTS.

In fact he did quite well as a PRESIDENT, particularly
with his national highway scheme etc.

>>> Your a sucker for yank propaganda
>>
>> You are the one with that problem.
>>
>>> he had more casualties than he should have and unreported.
>>
>> He wasnt the president then, stupid.

> No he was a complete nut job

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and that's saying something.

> then "Supreme Allied commander and Operation Overlord"

So your stupid pig ignorant claims about him in WW2 are completely
irrelevant to what is being discussed, US PRESIDENTS.

In fact he did quite well as a PRESIDENT, particularly
with his national highway scheme etc.

>>> Virtually a war criminal then he allowed
>>> Russian troops to take Berlin.

>> He never had any possibility of stopping that
>> happening and wasnt the president then, stupid.

> Bull he was the "Supreme Allied commander and Operation Overlord"

But never had the military capacity to stop the russian troops from taking
Berlin.

> He deliberately let it happen and halted any of British American
> troops entering

More of your pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> He's cleaning up,
>>
>> Nope, just hijacking the repugs.

> This needed doing,

Bullshit.

> needs happening in Australia also with LINO's

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> without Trumps endorsement the RINO's have no chance
>>
>> Because he has hijacked the repugs.
>>
> This needed doing,

Bullshit.

> needs happening in Australia also with LINO's

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> He's cleaning up,
>>
>> Nope, just hijacking the repugs.

> This needed doing,

Bullshit.

> needs happening in Australia also with LINO's

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> without Trumps endorsement the RINO's have no chance
>>
>> Because he has hijacked the repugs.

> The voters agree with him,

They clearly didnt in the presidential vote.

> without a Trump endorsement they won't be selected as a repug

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
saying something.

>>> What's your corrupt lying thief "mate"Biden doing in case of nuclear
>>> bombing
>>
>> There won't be any nuke bombing.
>>
> So why the loony tunes advice not to worry you will be safe in a
> nuclear attack

Biden never said that.

>> And Biden is no mate of mine.
>>
>> He is in fact choosing not to wipe out the russian troop
>> and military hardware that is invading the Ukraine to
>> minimise the risk of Putin actually being stupid enough
>> to nuke anyone.

> The next slice of the Salami will be Estonia

Not a chance given that its in NATO.

>>> crouch down put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!
>>> https://youtu.be/N-5d7V4Sbqk
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...

> Biden televised propaganda, compulsory in schools;

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
saying something.

>>> Using voter fraud and weaponized DOJ, etc.
>>
>> Just another bare faced lie.
>>
> Only to those with shit for brains
>
>> <reams of your respewed rabid yankee propaganda and lies flushed where
>> it belongs>
> :-)

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<69q4dhp935j7oc3q036jfkf950itolqpib@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15333&group=aus.politics#15333

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:30:49 +1000
References: <u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <6ab0ahpk7lrg48b06r7e815lode472fd10@4ax.com> <3bk1ah9t5tq32dsp467rnjegajc40mli8e@4ax.com> <8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com> <jca3dh1rdrritusv5bgktv88titacjo2cr@4ax.com> <o9q3dhpp516qa9qdq4oq2dcerc4ib04u4v@4ax.com> <op.1pdd0uzibyq249@pvr2.lan> <jhs3dh9ftgumr9k52mo5rh3fcml9umv0ka@4ax.com> <op.1pdewvfkbyq249@pvr2.lan> <s034dh5mqfk4dp83f5rkfag6b401m3rv2i@4ax.com> <op.1pdtwjrtbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 07:30 UTC

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 14:39:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Literally allowed Soviets to develop nuclear weapons.
>
>More of your mindless bullshit. It was the spies like the Rosenburgs
>that did that. And once it became obvious that nukes work, the
>russians would eventually have worked out how to do that even
>if the spies like the Rosenburgs had not told them how it was done.

He alerted Stalin end of July, war in Europe was over, that America
was making a Atomic bomb. The Rosenburgs were born in America, Jewish
Bolsheviks committed to Stalin and communism easily for Stalin to
recruit as spies.
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1pd7m6jrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15336&group=aus.politics#15336

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 19:36:32 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 09:36 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Literally allowed Soviets to develop nuclear weapons.

>> More of your mindless bullshit. It was the spies like the Rosenburgs
>> that did that. And once it became obvious that nukes work, the
>> russians would eventually have worked out how to do that even
>> if the spies like the Rosenburgs had not told them how it was done.

> He [FDR] alerted Stalin end of July, war in Europewas over, that America
> was making a Atomic bomb.

Stalin already knew that because his spies had told him that.

> The Rosenburgs were born in America, Jewish
> Bolsheviks committed to Stalin and communismeasily for Stalin to recruit
> as spies.

In fact they chose to spill the beans to Stalin, they didnt need to be
recruited.

And they weren't alone.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<dua5dhlv4mecvb9ub0f69j294jcoc4ftna@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15340&group=aus.politics#15340

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 22:29:46 +1000
References: <6ab0ahpk7lrg48b06r7e815lode472fd10@4ax.com> <3bk1ah9t5tq32dsp467rnjegajc40mli8e@4ax.com> <8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com> <jca3dh1rdrritusv5bgktv88titacjo2cr@4ax.com> <o9q3dhpp516qa9qdq4oq2dcerc4ib04u4v@4ax.com> <op.1pdd0uzibyq249@pvr2.lan> <jhs3dh9ftgumr9k52mo5rh3fcml9umv0ka@4ax.com> <op.1pdewvfkbyq249@pvr2.lan> <s034dh5mqfk4dp83f5rkfag6b401m3rv2i@4ax.com> <op.1pdtwjrtbyq249@pvr2.lan> <69q4dhp935j7oc3q036jfkf950itolqpib@4ax.com> <op.1pd7m6jrbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 12:29 UTC

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 19:36:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> More of your mindless bullshit. It was the spies like the Rosenburgs
>>> that did that. And once it became obvious that nukes work, the
>>> russians would eventually have worked out how to do that even
>>> if the spies like the Rosenburgs had not told them how it was done.
>
>> He [FDR] alerted Stalin end of July, war in Europewas over, that America
>> was making a Atomic bomb.
>
>Stalin already knew that because his spies had told him that.

The Soviets knew about the Manhattan project. but only well after the
bombs were dropped on Japan and FDR had told Stalin about it;
FDR died before the bomb was dropped.

>> The Rosenburgs were born in America, Jewish
>> Bolsheviks committed to Stalin and communismeasily for Stalin to recruit
>> as spies.
>
>In fact they chose to spill the beans to Stalin, they didnt need to be
>recruited.
>
>And they weren't alone.

No they were alone most of the informers were also Jewish
(Theodore Hall)
--
Petzl
IN A WORLD OF PROPAGANDA, THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS A CONSPIRACY.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1pev60f7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15344&group=aus.politics#15344

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 04:26:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:26 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> He [FDR] alerted Stalin end of July, war in Europe wasover, that
>>> America was making a Atomic bomb.

>> Stalin already knew that because his spies had told him that.

> The Soviets knew about the Manhattan project. butonly well after the
> bombs were dropped on Japan

BULLSHIT. Stalin's spied had told him about
that long before even the first test in the USA.

> and FDR had told Stalin about it;

And that was no news to Stalin.

> FDR died before the bomb was dropped.

Irrelevant to the fact that the bomb was no news to Stalin.

>>> The Rosenburgs were born in America, Jewish
>>> Bolsheviks committed to Stalin and communismeasily for Stalin to
>>> recruit
>>> as spies.
>>
>> In fact they chose to spill the beans to Stalin, they didnt need to be
>> recruited.
>>
>> And they weren't alone.

> No they were alone

Bullshit they were with Fuchs and various other associates of the
Rosenbergs.

Re: Queensland to relax vaccine mandates

<tb25vo$hfd$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15377&group=aus.politics#15377

From: automati...@gmail.com (abc)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Queensland to relax vaccine mandates
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:28:54 +1000
 by: abc - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 23:28 UTC

On 14/7/22 21:58, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:03:21 AM UTC+8, abc wrote:

>> Now everybody has got it or will get it. Luckily natural immunity from
>> having got and survived the disease is better protection than the
>> 'vaccines'.
>
> Wrong fuckwit. Omicron subvariants have more differences the the spike protein than in the older variants of >concern. People who caught earlier Omicron are not protected for newer mutations.

You may actually be correct about this. However the good news is that
the Omicron variant does provide immunity to the earlier Wuhan and Delta
variants, and is less dangerous than those, ie little worse than the flu
or common cold.

>It evades "natural immunity" as well as vaccines designed 2 years ago.

This points to a problem with the vaccines: they are dealing with
yesterday's disease. The virus mutates faster than they can develop a
vaccine for it.

Re: Queensland to relax vaccine mandates

<op.1pg5hqfpbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15379&group=aus.politics#15379

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:42:52 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 23:42 UTC

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 09:28:54 +1000, abc <automatic440@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14/7/22 21:58, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 6:03:21 AM UTC+8, abc wrote:
>

>>> Now everybody has got it or will get it. Luckily natural immunity from
>>> having got and survived the disease is better protection than the
>>> 'vaccines'.
>> Wrong fuckwit. Omicron subvariants have more differences the the spike
>> protein than in the older variants of >concern. People who caught
>> earlier Omicron are not protected for newer mutations.
>
> You may actually be correct about this. However the good news is that
> the Omicron variant does provide immunity to the earlier Wuhan and Delta
> variants, and is less dangerous than those, ie little worse than the flu
> or common cold.

More of your mindless anti vaxer bullshit.

Pity about the 50 it kills per day.

>> It evades "natural immunity" as well as vaccines designed 2 years ago.
>
> This points to a problem with the vaccines: they are dealing with
> yesterday's disease. The virus mutates faster than they can develop a
> vaccine for it.

'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidency

<XnsAE8A1CAB59810F1104@0.0.0.2>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17856&group=aus.politics#17856

From: droo...@gmail.com (buh buh biden)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,aus.politics,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Subject: 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidency
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:49:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: buh buh biden - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:49 UTC

Sky News host James Morrow says US Vice President Kamala Harris shouldn�t
be a woman who�s a �heartbeat away� from the presidency.

It comes as a new book promises to reveal the uneasy relationship between
the Vice President and Joe Biden.

�The Democrats have to get rid of her before they have any prospect of
holding the White House next time around with a different person to occupy
the White House,� Mr Morrow told Sky News host Peta Credlin.

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/peta-credlin/babbling-moron-kamala-
harris-shouldnt-be-a-heartbeat-away-from-the-
presidency/video/50b77cad7874ca34747f727946727543

Re: 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidency

<5lns6h55o7gad6sejpegelltdpmctkng7l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17857&group=aus.politics#17857

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,aus.politics,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 20:20:51 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:20 UTC

On Sun, 1 May 2022 09:49:06 -0000 (UTC), buh buh biden
<drooler@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sky News host James Morrow says US Vice President Kamala Harris shouldn’t
>be a woman who’s a “heartbeat away” from the presidency.
>
>It comes as a new book promises to reveal the uneasy relationship between
>the Vice President and Joe Biden.
>
>“The Democrats have to get rid of her before they have any prospect of
>holding the White House next time around with a different person to occupy
>the White House,” Mr Morrow told Sky News host Peta Credlin.
>
>https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/peta-credlin/babbling-moron-kamala-
>harris-shouldnt-be-a-heartbeat-away-from-the-
>presidency/video/50b77cad7874ca34747f727946727543
https://tinyurl.com/y6hqm6hw

Democrats "thank God for rigged elections"
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidency

<4gtu6hlqg8vnh3rer0a1e7qde128k8n810@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17858&group=aus.politics#17858

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,aus.politics,sac.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 23:12:25 -0700
 by: Mattb - Mon, 2 May 2022 06:12 UTC

On Sun, 01 May 2022 22:47:36 GMT, * Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu> wrote:

>Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:
>
>/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
>poster inputs /
>
>/idiot xposting to septic cesspits terminated/

Ordog is a Marxist idiot. The subject is about the USA but you
don't want it to be answered by Americans.

>> Democrats "thank God for rigged elections"
>
>Thank that sky-fairy for absolutely NO evidence in existence of a *rigged
>election*.
>
>~~~
>~~~
>RE: Brain dead bullshit sig
>
>> What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
>
>Nothing wrong with it. But the voting system was solid enough already to
>withstand the Trumpist cult stealing the election (in spite of the
>attempted violent MAGA insurrection a year ago)
>
>That does not mean the US could not do better with a ground up voting
>reform trashing the gerrymandering, killing off the electoral collage
>system, introducing uniform voting management across all states, moving
>the day of voting to the weekend, stopping all GOP created laws and
>regulations aimed at voter suppression ... etc..etc...etc...
>
>Guess which side of politics would never allow that to happen?
>
>> stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique...
>
>GOP fantasies...never actually happened.
>You are just a moronic fucking retard, Petz dear, with your Trump cultist
>phantasms. Trump is now a political has been, a pathetic loser, tough
>cookie, build a bridge and get over it!
>

>The very few instances of actually documented voterfraud 99% of the time
>were committede by GOP rightards. So there you go!
>
>> rest of MAGA verbal vomit ...
>
>FLUSH!
>~~~

Re: -- REPUBLIC ASSISTANT MINISTER

<jgaa1lFtdbtU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17922&group=aus.politics#17922

From: "maximus...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,uk.legal,aus.legal,alt.politics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Subject: Re: -- REPUBLIC ASSISTANT MINISTER
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:49:57 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 00:49 UTC

The phrase 'WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO' refers to the importance
of adapting yourself to the customs of the people who are in a certain
place or situation and behave like they do.

On 25 December 800, Pope Leo III crowned the Frankish king Charlemagne
as emperor, reviving the title "Holy Roman Empire" in Western Europe,
more than three centuries after the fall of the earlier ancient Western
Roman Empire in 476. In theory and diplomacy, the emperors were
considered PRIMUS INTER PARES, regarded as first among equals amongst
other Catholic monarchs across Europe.

The exact term "Holy Roman Empire" was not used until the 13th century,
but the Emperor's legitimacy always rested on the concept of TRANSLATIO
IMPERII, that he held supreme power inherited from the ancient emperors
of Rome.

IF YOUR RELIGIOUS CHOICE OF GOD PRECLUDES YOU FROM A PROPER RESPECT FOR
THE GOD ORDAINED FIRST PRINCIPLES TO THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH THEN
EITHER (ieg: POLYTHEISM of the Indians for example) FIND SOME GODS WHO
DO OR (eg: Italian mafia for example) GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND
LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

On 8/6/2022 08:32, dolf wrote:
> ON THE BRITISH SOVEREIGN'S PLATINUM JUBILEE AND OUR PRESENT FOR HER
> PLEASURE BY A NOUMENON / ONTIC ANNULMENT TO THE PAPAL BULL "INTER
> CAETERA" DATED 4 MAY 1493
>
> In case you cannot work it out the PAPAL BULL is a legal precedent
> applied to PORTUGUESE / SPANISH CATHOLIC SOVEREIGNS and must recognise
> prior discovery by another sovereignty, so therefore as an intellectual
> property belonging to another, it's a big NO to any IRISH CATHOLIC
> REPUBLICANISM.
>
> On 8/6/2022 08:17, dolf wrote:
>> Nonsense since the Federation into a Commonwealth as right to rule was
>> voluntarily entered into and according to rule of law (ie. Commonwealth
>> Act) it can be legislated by government (ie. you are subject to rule) and
>> facilitated by appointment of a lieutenant governor who is authorised to
>> appoint and swear in the Governor General before then rescinding
>> power-exousia
>>
>> If you cannot adhere to the commonwealth's founding principle "obedient,
>> aiding and assisting unto our Governor General" under section viii of the
>> letters patent to the federation of commonwealth then my advice is you go
>> back to where you came from and get out of our country.
>>
>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Incognita.pdf>
>>
>> CEASE SPROUTING YOUR SEDITIOUS INCITEMENT NONSENSE MADE UNDER AN
>> ANONYMOUS IDENTITY
>>
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>>> To be appointing a "Republic Assistant Minister" (to Thistlethwaite) is
>>> ridiculous, when the question of a republic needs to be decided by
>>> referendum.
>>>
>>> There should no ministers named as such until a referendum decides there
>>> should be a republic.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

Re: -- REPUBLIC ASSISTANT MINISTER

<op.1nffvzoebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17923&group=aus.politics#17923

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,uk.legal,aus.legal,alt.politics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:25:01 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 04:25 UTC

Max <"maximus pontifex"@val.morgan> wrote

> The phrase 'WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO'

Fuck that, they are stupid wogs.

> refers to the importance of adapting yourself to the customs of the
> people who are in a certain place or situation and behave like they do.

And it just more mindless roman catholic bullshit.

Those stupid fuckers burned people at the stake, stupid.

> On 25 December 800, Pope Leo III crowned the Frankish king Charlemagne
> as emperor, reviving the title "Holy Roman Empire" in Western Europe,
> more than three centuries after the fall of the earlier ancient Western
> Roman Empire in 476. In theory and diplomacy, the emperors were
> considered PRIMUS INTER PARES, regarded as first among equals amongst
> other Catholic monarchs across Europe.

Fuckem, nothing to do with us.

> The exact term "Holy Roman Empire" was not used until the 13th century,
> but the Emperor's legitimacy always rested on the concept of TRANSLATIO
> IMPERII, that he held supreme power inherited from the ancient emperors
> of Rome.

Just more mindless roman catholic bullshit.

Even the poms told the current pope to go and fuck himself.

> IF YOUR RELIGIOUS CHOICE OF GOD PRECLUDES YOUFROM A PROPER RESPECT FOR
> THE GOD ORDAINEDFIRST PRINCIPLES TO THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH

NO SUCH ANIMAL. THE CONSTITION ACTUALLY GUARANTEES
THAT YOU CAN GROVEL TO ANY GOD YOU LIKE AND THAT YOU
CAN HAVE ENOUGH OF A CLUE TO NOT GROVEL TO ANY SKY
FAIRY TOO.

> THEN EITHER (ieg: POLYTHEISM of the Indians for example) FINDSOME GODS
> WHO DO OR (eg: Italian mafia for example) GO BACKTO WHERE YOU CAME FROM
> AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY.

OR TELL FOOLS LIKE YOU TO GO AND FUCK YOURSELF, AGAIN.