10.0 times 0.1 is hardly ever 1.0.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

SubjectAuthor
* The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breedcorella
+* SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`- SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Daniel65
+* Sphinxcorella
|`- Sphinxcorella
+* It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Fran
|`- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Arindam Banerjee
+- The *Incompetence* A-TEAMÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+* Growth Is It Good Or Is It Evilcorella
|`- Growth Is It Good Or Is It EvilRod Speed
+* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseOzix
|`* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
| `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseDaniel65
|  `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
|   `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest risePetzl
|    `- self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
+- Too Many Mistakescorella
+- 12corella
+- Edvard_Grieg_-_Peer_Gynt_Suite_No.1._Morning_Mood._Pcorella
+* 909corella
|`- 909corella
+* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindMrPostingRobot
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindArindam Banerjee
|`* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
| `* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|  `- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
> [...]
|||           |    `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||           |     `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
|||           `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||            `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
|+- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardArindam Banerjee
|`- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardFran
+* PHON fielding quantum candidates who don't even live in same stateOzix
+* Dan Andrews grilled by IBAC againNomen Nescio
`* 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidenbuh buh biden

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7ptaq$8om$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14427&group=aus.politics#14427

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Republic assistant minister
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:23:20 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:23 UTC

On 8/06/2022 7:41 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Irrelevant and there might just be a reason why
>>> FAR more poms move here than go the other way.
>
>> Only because their land mass is small.
>
> Wrong, as always. The real reason is because theirs is
> a failed state and the least stupid realise that and leave.

They would never have left the EU of they weren't a strong country in
their own right.

>>> They were also stupid enough to join the EU and eventually
>>> managed to work out that that made no sense at all.
>
>>> They were also stupid enough to try to avoid some of
>>> their colonys leaving, most obviously with Kenya etc.
>
>> Why wouldn't you try to hang on to your colonies?
>
> Because that never works and they should have
> noticed when the yanks kicked them out of theirs.

England could still have Australia if it wanted. We would never had had
a war with them.

>>> They were also stupid enough to get involved in
>>> WW1 and had to be bailed out by the yanks, TWICE.
>
>>>  And they are STILL stupid enough let silly senile old farts,
>>> bishops and failed politicians have any say on political issues
>>> and are still stupid enough to had an immense amount of
>>> money every fucking year to the richest people in the fucking
>>> country and drunks  like Liz's mum.
>
>> Liz's Mum lived to 100 so she can't have been that much of a drunk.
>
> Wrong, as always. Why should the poms be paying for her grog when
> she is part of one of the richest group of parasites in the country ?
>
> Its what killed Liz's sister very early on too.

She was actually a heavy smoker. It is always smoking that kills rather
than drinking.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7pts0$e9a$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14428&group=aus.politics#14428

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:32:33 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:32 UTC

On 8/06/2022 7:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 19:02:27 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>   'English' law does not hold precedent in Australia.
>
>> English cases do have precedent in Australia
>
> Bullshit they do.

Yes they do.

>> unless there has been a more recent Australian case that covers the
>> same law.
>
> Wrong, as always. Our black letter law is very different in
> a host of areas and some states have binned common law.

No states have binned common law. Some just have a criminal code whereas
others don't.

>> And apart from a few
>>> similarities, such as Councils and the devolution of power stemming
>>> from the Monarch, we're very different.  The Poms don't even have a
>>> Cosntitution and they have an upper house the is undemocratic.
>>>  LOL.  Some children just never try to grow up and leave home.  I'm
>>> not one of them.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7pu12$e9a$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14429&group=aus.politics#14429

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:35:14 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:35 UTC

On 8/06/2022 7:45 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 19:03:21 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>   'English' law does not hold precedent in Australia. And apart from
>>> a few similarities, such as Councils and the devolution of power
>>> stemming from the Monarch, we're very different.  The Poms don't even
>>> have a Cosntitution
>
>> England does have a constitution.
>
> Bullshit it does.

It has no codified constitution in one document.

But it does have a constitution in a range of laws, court decisions and
conventions.

>> It just isn't codified.  It is  contained in case law.
>
> Thats common law, not a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

Common law just means that law is contained in court decisions which
form precedents.

The English consitution is contained in court decisions, plus
legislation and unwritten conventions.

>> and they have an upper house the is undemocratic.
>>>  LOL.  Some children just never try to grow up and leave home.  I'm
>>> not one of them.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<d23ffa9a-a589-4662-901c-880b50065706n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14430&group=aus.politics#14430

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 03:40:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:40 UTC

On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 11:21:21 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 15:01:07 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, 7 June 2022 at 17:12:52 UTC+10, petzl wrote:

> >> Lets make Arindam Banerjee, King Arindam Banerjee
> >> He can have King Malcolm's chair
> >
> >And you can be the Aussie God Petzlcoatl.
> >
> >> https://imgbb.com/x2QJfmw

> >> The Monarchy has kept Australia growng since King George III.
> >
> >Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II have been instrumental.
> >
> A continuation of Our Monarchy The UK's Parliament have nothing to do
> with the running of Australia our Monarchy does!

Yes, there is that psychological factor, that unites.
A local is bound to create strife, unless there is a special First Nations parliament which elects the monarch.
Especiallythe Anglo elderly are now united by a foreign potentate whose direct influence is minimal, politically. Theoretically She is the same for all. A local king cannot be that way. As things are, Australian pols have shown excellent backstabbing skills. They cannoyt backstab a foreigner, so that creates stability. Leading to prosperity.
All depends upon the views of the younger generations.
How much they will relate to William and George, is the question.

Making Australia a republic should be on what grounds? An explanation is needed.

> QEII had the entire Australian Government sacked for treason.
> Upsets our anti-Monarch brigade gives them a inferiority complex that
> this is so and can happen again.
> --
> Petzl
>
> The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
> Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
> found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
> that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
> the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.
>
> Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
> than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
> "petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
> Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
> Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
> Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
> powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
> https://is.gd/IzhkxL
>
> Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
> irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
> stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
> Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.
>
> Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
> ­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
> pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
> f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
> and political prejudices against us.”
>
> Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
> no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
> people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
> from a very different way of life.”
>
> In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
> prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
> politically hostile to Labor.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7pucv$og1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14431&group=aus.politics#14431

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:41:33 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:41 UTC

On 8/06/2022 7:37 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  It is far from clear that that is true anymore and its irrelevant
>>> anyway.
>>>  We stopped letting the poms have any say on how we do things
>>> more than a century ago now and it makes no sense to have
>>> some fuckwit pom like Liz or Big Ears as the head of state.

>>>  Its far from clear that it is even true anymore.

>>>  Yes.

>>>  Wrong, as always. It never has been.
>>>

>> What about UK culture do we not have here?
>
> We aren't actually stupid enough to hand billions to some of the
> most stinking rich drunks/parasites/inbred fools in the country.
>
> We aren't actually stupid enough to have an upper house
> stuffed with senile old farts/bishops/failed politicians either.
>
> We aren't actually stupid enough to have footy
> riots every time there is a major football event.
>
> We aren't actually stupid enough to have stupid fools camped
> out around military airfields 'protesting' about nukes for decades.
>
> We aren't actually stupid enough to let fools
> let down the tires of cars by the street load.
>
> We aren't actually stupid enough to have hordes of ours
> show up in a foreign country and winge all the time.
>
> And that is all completely irrelevant to the terminal stupidity
> of having some fuckwit pom be the head of state here.

No one cares about any of that thit.

All people care about is being close to Europe instead of in the arse
end of the world like Australia is.

Plus the fact that in Australia the common culture is being ripped out
from underneath us.

>>>  Wrong, as always.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<d6v0ahhme699sr0k577eesaju8o36kts6i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14432&group=aus.politics#14432

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:42:04 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 10:42 UTC

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:54:10 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 8/06/2022 11:14 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 22:16:35 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>>
>>> The majority of people have UK acenstry. And it's been that way forever.
>>>
>>> The people make up the culture of the country, and that is a UK culture.
>>>
>>> It makes sense to keep the UK head of state until such time as this
>>> country is completely over-run by fuckwits from other countries and
>>> cultures.
>>>
>> Just a ruse to remove our legally defined British God, compound
>> redemptive name Lord Jesus Christ.
>
>What does 'compound redemptive name' mean?

The unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one
Godhead.

--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: when will Morrison resign?

<la11ahlp25aadmcm9hc0u59ke6jqdfoifi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14433&group=aus.politics#14433

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: when will Morrison resign?
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:21:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:21 UTC

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 19:30:03 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Fran wrote on 6/6/22 10:14 pm:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> Yeah, but if you've recorded some half decent stuff from the previous
>>> evening .... and you get to Fast-Forward through the Ads as well!! ;-)
>>

>> Try 'Beforeigners' and 'Trom' on SBS catchup.
>
>Never heard of either of them!
>
>I do watch/record some SBS stuff!! (e.g. 'The Orville', 'Who Do You
>Think You Are', 'Dateline'. Looking forward to 'DI Ray' on Thursday.
>Sounds interesting.)

If your browser has a VPN you can watch the latest movies/TV here
Your Internet speed has to be adequate speed. Watch online only
Do not download
https://yifytv.co
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nfzcmsxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14434&group=aus.politics#14434

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:25:24 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:25 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Only because their land mass is small.

>> Wrong, as always. The real reason is because theirs is
>> a failed state and the least stupid realise that and leave.

> They would never have left the EU of theyweren't a strong country in
> their own right.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

They left the EU because hordes of the dregs of the
EU showed up in their country and grabbed their
jobs and because the stupid EU kept telling them
what they could and couldn't do in their country.

>>> Why wouldn't you try to hang on to your colonies?

>> Because that never works and they should have
>> noticed when the yanks kicked them out of theirs.

> England could still have Australia if it wanted.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

> We would never had had a war with them.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> Liz's Mum lived to 100 so she can't have been that much of a drunk.

>> Wrong, as always. Why should the poms be paying for her grog when
>> she is part of one of the richest group of parasites in the country ?
>> Its what killed Liz's sister very early on too.

> She was actually a heavy smoker.

And a drunk. She didnt die of lung cancer or a heart attack.

> It is always smoking that kills rather than drinking.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
usually manage and that's saying something.

She ended up with fatal burns because she was a drunk.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nfzc9itbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14435&group=aus.politics#14435

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:25:47 +1000

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:32:33 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 8/06/2022 7:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> English cases do have precedent in Australia
>> Bullshit they do.
>>

> Yes they do.
>
>>> unless there has been a more recent Australian case that covers the
>>> same law.
>> Wrong, as always. Our black letter law is very different in
>> a host of areas and some states have binned common law.
>>

> No states have binned common law. Some just have a criminal code whereas
> others don't.
>

>>> And apart from a few

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nfzirnsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14436&group=aus.politics#14436

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:29:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:29 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:32:33 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 8/06/2022 7:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> English cases do have precedent in Australia

>> Bullshit they do.

> Yes they do.

Bullshit they do.

>>> unless there has been a more recent Australian case that covers the
>>> same law.

>> Wrong, as always. Our black letter law is very different in
>> a host of areas and some states have binned common law.

> No states have binned common law.

Wrong, as always.

> Some just have a criminal code whereas others don't.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you usually manage and that's
saying something.

>>> And apart from a few

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nfzjd16byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14437&group=aus.politics#14437

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:29:27 +1000

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:35:14 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 8/06/2022 7:45 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> England does have a constitution.
>> Bullshit it does.
>>

> It has no codified constitution in one document.
>
> But it does have a constitution in a range of laws, court decisions and
> conventions.
>

>>> It just isn't codified. It is contained in case law.
>> Thats common law, not a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.
>>

> Common law just means that law is contained in court decisions which
> form precedents.
>
> The English consitution is contained in court decisions, plus
> legislation and unwritten conventions.
>

>>> and they have an upper house the is undemocratic.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nfzojtvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14438&group=aus.politics#14438

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:32:33 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:32 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:35:14 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 8/06/2022 7:45 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> England does have a constitution.
>> Bullshit it does.
>>

> It has no codified constitution in one document.

It has no constitution.

> But it does have a constitution in a range of laws, court decisions and
> conventions.

That isn't a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

>>> It just isn't codified. It is contained in case law.

>> Thats common law, not a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

> Common law just means that law is contained in court decisions which
> form precedents.

But isnt a CONSTITUTION, you pig ignorant clown.

> The English consitution is contained in court decisions, plus
> legislation and unwritten conventions.

None of that is a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

>>> and they have an upper house the is undemocratic.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nfz00o8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14439&group=aus.politics#14439

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:40:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:40 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:40:51 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 11:21:21 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 15:01:07 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Thistlethwaite) is
>> by

>> >And you can be the Aussie God Petzlcoatl.

>> decides there

>> in that

>> >Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth II have been instrumental.
>> >
>> A continuation of Our Monarchy The UK's Parliament have nothing to do
>> with the running of Australia our Monarchy does!

> Yes, there is that psychological factor, that unites.

More of your mindless pig ignorant shit. No stupid royal ever unites
anywhere.

> A local is bound to create strife, unless there is a special First
> Nations parliament which elects the monarch.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

And there was never ever any 'first nations' JUST a collection of warring
TRIBES.

> Especially the Anglo elderly are now united

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> by a foreign potentate whose direct influence is minimal, politically.

> Theoretically She is the same for all.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> A local king cannot be that way.

No one is even suggesting a local king, fool.

> As things are, Australian pols haveshown excellent backstabbing skills.

Corse nothing like that ever happens in pomland or India, eh ?

> They cannoyt backstab a foreigner,

We can get rid of any stupid pom we like.

> so that creates stability.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Leading to prosperity.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> All depends upon the views of the younger generations.

> How much they will relate to William and George, is the question.

Nope, they will bin the royals when Liz carks it, you watch.

> Making Australia a republic should be on what grounds?

What we want.

> An explanation is needed.

Nope, dope.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nfz5vhebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14440&group=aus.politics#14440

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:42:57 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:42 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> What about UK culture do we not have here?

>> We aren't actually stupid enough to hand billions to some of the
>> most stinking rich drunks/parasites/inbred fools in the country.

>> We aren't actually stupid enough to have an upper house
>> stuffed with senile old farts/bishops/failed politicians either.

>> We aren't actually stupid enough to have footy
>> riots every time there is a major football event.

>> We aren't actually stupid enough to have stupid fools camped
>> out around military airfields 'protesting' about nukes for decades.

>> We aren't actually stupid enough to let fools
>> let down the tires of cars by the street load.

>> We aren't actually stupid enough to have hordes of ours
>> show up in a foreign country and winge all the time.

>> And that is all completely irrelevant to the terminal stupidity
>> of having some fuckwit pom be the head of state here.

> No one cares about any of that thit.

Wrong, as always.

> All people care about is being close to Europe insteadof in the arse
> end of the world like Australia is.

We haven't been since the war, stupid.

> Plus the fact that in Australia the common cultureis being ripped out
> from underneath us.

Bullshit it is.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7q43m$1aq7$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14441&group=aus.politics#14441

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 22:19:04 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 12:19 UTC

On 8/06/2022 9:25 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Wrong, as always. The real reason is because theirs is
>>> a failed state and the least stupid realise that and leave.
>
>> They would never have left the EU of theyweren't a strong country in
>> their own right.
>
> Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
> usually manage and that's saying something.
>
> They left the EU because hordes of the dregs of the
> EU showed up in their country and grabbed their
> jobs and because the stupid EU kept telling them
> what they could and couldn't do in their country.

>>> Because that never works and they should have
>>> noticed when the yanks kicked them out of theirs.
>
>> England could still have Australia if it wanted.
>
> Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
> usually manage and that's saying something.
>
>> We would never had had  a war with them.
>
> Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
> usually manage and that's saying something.

>>>  Wrong, as always. Why should the poms be paying for her grog when
>>> she is part of one of the richest group of parasites in the country ?
>>>  Its what killed Liz's sister very early on too.
>
>> She was actually a heavy smoker.
>
> And a drunk. She didnt die of lung cancer or a heart attack.
>
>> It is always smoking that kills rather  than drinking.
>
> Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
> usually manage and that's saying something.
>
> She ended up with fatal burns because she was a drunk.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7q45v$1aq7$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14442&group=aus.politics#14442

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 22:20:17 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 12:20 UTC

On 8/06/2022 9:42 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  We aren't actually stupid enough to hand billions to some of the
>>> most stinking rich drunks/parasites/inbred fools in the country.
>
>>>  We aren't actually stupid enough to have an upper house
>>> stuffed with senile old farts/bishops/failed politicians either.
>
>>>  We aren't actually stupid enough to have footy
>>> riots every time there is a major football event.
>
>>>  We aren't actually stupid enough to have stupid fools camped
>>> out around military airfields 'protesting' about nukes for decades.
>
>>>  We aren't actually stupid enough to let fools
>>> let down the tires of cars by the street load.
>
>>>  We aren't actually stupid enough to have hordes of ours
>>> show up in a foreign country and winge all the time.
>
>>>  And that is all completely irrelevant to the terminal stupidity
>>> of having some fuckwit pom be the head of state here.
>
>> No one cares about any of that thit.
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
>> All people care about is being close to Europe  insteadof in the arse
>> end of the world like Australia is.
>
> We haven't been since the war, stupid.

Where do you think more people in the world want to go on holiday -
Europe or Australia?

>> Plus the fact that in Australia the common cultureis being ripped out
>> from underneath us.
>
> Bullshit it is.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7q49c$1aq7$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14443&group=aus.politics#14443

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 22:22:06 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 12:22 UTC

On 8/06/2022 9:32 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:35:14 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  Bullshit it does.
>>>

>> It has no codified constitution in one document.
>
> It has no constitution.
>
>> But it does have a constitution in a range of laws, court decisions
>> and conventions.
>
> That isn't a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

>>>  Thats common law, not a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.
>
>> Common law just means that law is contained in court decisions which
>> form precedents.
>
> But isnt a CONSTITUTION, you pig ignorant clown.
>
>> The English consitution is contained in court decisions, plus
>> legislation and unwritten conventions.
>
> None of that is a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

They don't need a single document constitution, but the courts recognise
that there is a constitution.

A un-codified consitution has its advantages. It means it can be
modified without a referendum.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<8f115b5f-0b8d-4e60-a6bf-279ff77c7071n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14444&group=aus.politics#14444

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 05:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 12:52 UTC

On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 21:40:12 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:40:51 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 11:21:21 UTC+10, petzl wrote:

> >> Thistlethwaite) is
> >> by

> >> decides there

> >> in that

> >> A continuation of Our Monarchy The UK's Parliament have nothing to do
> >> with the running of Australia our Monarchy does!
>
> > Yes, there is that psychological factor, that unites.
> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit. No stupid royal ever unites
> anywhere.

Of course they do, gassy robot Rod3po.
Uniting all subjects is the natural function of royalty, ignorant fool.
That is the great thing about monarchy. Any monarchy.
Every village idiot in every monarchy knows this.

Now, what clue could this stupid badly programmed robot have about anything!

- stinking crap from Rod3po flushed -

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7q8a3$i95$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14445&group=aus.politics#14445

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 23:30:42 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:30 UTC

Petzl wrote on 8/6/22 11:07 am:
> On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 19:35:01 +1000, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 7/6/22 9:10 am:
>>> On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 22:22:24 +1000, Fran
>>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Australia's system of government is imaginatively described as a
>>> 'Washminster' mutation, transplanting the federal system from the
>>> United States onto the Westminster system of responsible parliamentary
>>> government.
>>
>> "imaginatively described as a 'Washminster' mutation" ... by you, and
>> you alone, as far as I know, Petzl!!
>>
> History buff much of our constitution came from Washington

Wacko!! But 'Washminster' didn't, it only came from your mind, Petzl!
--
Daniel

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<b4k1ahd9dhn0d0d4bp5rqec38s3nuacdpp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14446&group=aus.politics#14446

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
References: <cena9htc48rv7nlrgscsvj4tgp68f5dabe@4ax.com> <90lc9h1rccuta3vc848pi8pp0rlao5s631@4ax.com> <g8tc9htul8h7cv9fl657fnqpsp4tahvfhk@4ax.com> <gfpf9h111utu7bc23a3l1boac2060avpvp@4ax.com> <f9qf9hdcefqq5g717tes2jjtrqoat56c31@4ax.com> <16jg9hd6t8q5nhb1j3stbb710hmltpakvt@4ax.com> <s6kg9hhmqkl2knpl6p451ie0vopdh662ht@4ax.com> <u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <op.1ne3z4ksbyq249@pvr2.lan> <qu20ah1vshvatj00cm7j7t6mfh3nqcnn1k@4ax.com> <op.1nfgc9srbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 09:41:55 -0700
 by: Mattb - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 16:41 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:35:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 12:40:17 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 10:08:18 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You are so fucking usingless that you can't even manage
>>> to come up with anything better than that hoary old line.
>
>> You are a troll and stupid.
>
>You are so fucking usingless that you can't even manage
>to come up with anything better than that hoary old line.

That as you call it "hoary old line'' is accurate and true, why
change it.

>Next you will be stupidly pig ignorantly claiming I am a lefty.

In the USA I'd call you progressive troll.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<3bk1ah9t5tq32dsp467rnjegajc40mli8e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14447&group=aus.politics#14447

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <qv4a9hlvnatcvuh6u7m8g091bd4g5k37lb@4ax.com> <cena9htc48rv7nlrgscsvj4tgp68f5dabe@4ax.com> <90lc9h1rccuta3vc848pi8pp0rlao5s631@4ax.com> <g8tc9htul8h7cv9fl657fnqpsp4tahvfhk@4ax.com> <gfpf9h111utu7bc23a3l1boac2060avpvp@4ax.com> <f9qf9hdcefqq5g717tes2jjtrqoat56c31@4ax.com> <16jg9hd6t8q5nhb1j3stbb710hmltpakvt@4ax.com> <s6kg9hhmqkl2knpl6p451ie0vopdh662ht@4ax.com> <u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <6ab0ahpk7lrg48b06r7e815lode472fd10@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 09:53:18 -0700
 by: Mattb - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 16:53 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 15:31:44 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 07 Jun 2022 16:10:44 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 02 Jun 2022 16:01:10 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Yo have no legit government in the USA!
>>
>> You are full of shit.
>>
>You are the septic (Yank) head has been filled with so much shit you
>don't know the truth.

I just live here and can see for myself, you just read QAmon
bullshit.

>What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the
>truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
>longer recognize the truth at all.
>
>>>They also turn against Trump, right now seem to suport.
>>
>> Trump is a idiot.
>>
>Thought so at first also
>Then came the stolen election, Trump is now motivated to expose the
>swamp and is effectively doing so.
>Trump is the best thing Politically to Happen in the US of A since
>George Washington.
>
>>>IMO you seem of sound mind don't accept or reject differing opinions.
>>
>> At times. Depends on the opinion. I do not serve the Party like a
>>Nazi or Stalinist do. Gun Control depends on how far the left want to
>>go, entitlements also.
>>
>Appearing that Biden's Crime Gang organized the killing at Uvalde
>school, or you think it is normal to ignore 911 calls and tried
>stopping those that were successfully in rescuing children?
>The Uvalde "police" tried to stop the nearby border patrol who
>intercepted 911 calls of kid's who had been shot, any they forced the
>police way stormed the school and shot Biden's loon in lease than a
>minute of the 3 border patrol arriving.
>Biden's crime gang has even came for Peter Navarro, you did nothing,
>next they will come for you!
><https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-peter-navarros-arrest-third-world>
> https://tinyurl.com/26un3ux2
>Tucker Carlson: Peter Navarro's arrest is a huge step toward the
>politics of the third world
>Tucker Carlson argues the left is using the judicial system for
>political revenge

You are deluded. Biden and his family are criminals in many ways,
as is Trump.

>>>Quite frankly I believe you smarter than me.
>>>So is Rod Speed but you don't always see eye to eye.
>>
>> Rod Speed is rather stupid IMO. He is here just to troll.
>>
>Rod Speed is opinionated but no troll known him since the 80's
>brilliant computer tech.

LOL. Sorry, he is a troll. He seems to troll because he has
self-esteem issues. I don't blame him.

>>>I tend not to read papers that do not allow honest comments
>>
>> They are allowed here as this is a un moderated group. Fran and
>>Ordog might think they moderate it but they don't.
>>
>Fran and Ordog are part of aus.politics Dumb 3 and plonk anyone who
>has a clue

They are idiots. When a topic like this one involves the US, they
should not believe it needs to be limited to backwater Ozzies. They
are an example of what so many in the world believe Ozzies are like
American hillbillies, just dumber. I've been to OZ and know that
isn't true except maybe those in inner-city Melbourne or Sydney. On
the outskirts, I found the people to be honest and all-around good
people, with a few idiots in the mix.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1ngmf1wzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14448&group=aus.politics#14448

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 05:44:15 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:44 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 22:22:06 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 8/06/2022 9:32 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> It has no codified constitution in one document.

>> It has no constitution.

>>> But it does have a constitution in a range of laws, court decisions
>>> and conventions.

>> That isn't a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

>>> Common law just means that law is contained in court decisions which
>>> form precedents.

>> But isnt a CONSTITUTION, you pig ignorant clown.

>>> The English consitution is contained in court decisions, plus
>>> legislation and unwritten conventions.

>> None of that is a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

> They don't need a single document constitution,

They don't even have a multiple document constitution.

> but the courts recognise that there is a constitution.

court decisions, plus legislation and unwritten conventions
arent a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

> A un-codified consitution has its advantages.

Yes, but the UK doesn't have one.

> It means it can be modified without a referendum.

If it can be modified by any govt that feels
like doing that, it isnt a constitution.

And plenty of constitutions don't require a referendum to be modified.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1ngmj5nmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14449&group=aus.politics#14449

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 05:46:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:46 UTC

<op.1ngmnystbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14450&group=aus.politics#14450

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 05:49:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:49 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> No one cares about any of that thit.
>> Wrong, as always.
>>
>>> All people care about is being close to Europe insteadof in the arse
>>> end of the world like Australia is.
>> We haven't been since the war, stupid.

> Where do you think more people in the world want to go on holiday -
> Europe or Australia?

Fuck all poms are actually stupid enough to go on holiday in
that soggy little frigid island. Have a look at the cost difference
between europe and oz for europeans, fuckwit.

>>> Plus the fact that in Australia the common cultureis being ripped out
>>> from underneath us.
>> Bullshit it is.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1ngmw6nnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14451&group=aus.politics#14451

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 05:54:32 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:54 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 22:52:58 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 21:40:12 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 20:40:51 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> decided

>> help

>> > Yes, there is that psychological factor, that unites.

>> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit.No stupid royal ever unites
>> anywhere.

> Of course they do

We aren't even united on whether to get rid of the monarchy, fool.

And even the poms weren't united on whether to leave the EU, fool.

> Uniting all subjects is the natural function of royalty

That has never happened, even in england let alone the rest of the UK.

> That is the great thing about monarchy. Any monarchy.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
fantasys.

The stupid poms had a full scale CIVIL WAR about the monarchy.

And your beloved russia ended up with shooting theirs and tossing the
corpses
down a disused well. How brilliant their royals were at uniting their
country.

> Every village idiot in every monarchy knows this.

Clearly the poms and russians didnt. Neither did the french, fuckwit.

Even the germans binned theirs.