Modeling paged and segmented memories is tricky business. -- P. J. Denning

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: voice

SubjectAuthor
* The Queens Coup - Jenny Hockingabc
+* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|`* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
| `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|  `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|   `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|    `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingDaniel65
|     `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|      `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|       `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|        `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|         `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|          `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|           `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|            `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|             `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|              `- The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
+* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
|`* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
| `- Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
+- Silveringcorella
+- Solid Rockcorella
+- I Saw Whitlamcorella
+* Happy Holidays aus.politics*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
|+* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
||`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| +* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| | +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsOzix
|| |  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| |   `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
|| `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsabc
||  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
||   `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||    `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||     `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||      `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||       `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        +* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |  `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
|+- Happy Holidays aus.politicsFran
|`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
| +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
| `- Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
`* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
 `* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- To Improve Your Genescorella
  +- 68886corella
  +- Grieg - Holberg Suitecorella
  +* 66033corella
  |`- 66033corella
  +- 33633corella
  +* 144900corella
  |+- 144900corella
  |`* 144900corella
  | `- 144900corella
  +- _J._Haydn_-_Hob_I:99_-_Symphony_No._99_in_E_flat_majcorella
  +- 310020013corella
  +- Sir Don Bradman wrote to Malcolm FraserNomen Nescio
  +* "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  |`- "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  +- Lionscorella
  +- 9288corella
  +* 56665corella
  |`- 56665corella
  +* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | |+- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | | `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | `* The Deafening SilenceFran
  | |  `- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | `* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |  `* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  |   `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  +- 1807081corella
  +* 1807081corella
  |`- 1807081corella
  +- Rainbow lorikeetcorella
  +* Here we go again...Peter Jason
  |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  | `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |  `* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...WhataWonderfulWorld
  |   |`- Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   | `- Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   `* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    +* Here we go again...petzl
  |    |+* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    ||`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |    || `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    |`* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    `* Here we go again...Fran
  +* What Is On The Insidecorella
  +* Happy New Year aus.politicsÖrdög
  +- OT: The chicken came home to roost!Ördög
  +* OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and theÖrdög
  +* The liar tweets tonightFran
  +* Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious CycleLars
  +* Quite on topic in aus.pol. too: Alt-Right Xtianity manufacturesÖrdög
  +* OT: The Orange menace from Mar-a Lago and ... CHINA...CHINA...CHINAÖrdög
  +* voiceMax
  +- Owlscorella
  +* 887788corella
  +- Dolf doesn't know words to Khe Sanh UNAUSTRALIAN!Nomen Nescio
  +* YO Twevor Wilson, you ignorant piece of convict spawn shite!KKKernal Corn
  +- Ethics for the world of business is an unaffordable luxury.Ördög
  +* AUKUS submarines now in doubtSmokie
  `- The Clean And The Uncleancorella

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738
Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jb5vF4r3kU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20058&group=aus.politics#20058

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Subject: Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:41:03 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 18:41 UTC

On 4/01/2023 12:21 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 3/01/2023 3:41 am, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "KKKernal Corn" <vet@invalid.com> wrote in message

>>> Actually looking at the historical record.. the next glacial period
>>> can be expected at any time.. indeed.. global warming could be the
>>> trigger for a glacial period.
>>
>> **Nonsense. You can't have a glaciation, whilst temperatures are rising.
>
> Where did I ever suggest otherwise?

**I have no idea if you suggested otherwise. I was responding to Rod
Speed's idiocy. Not your idiocy. That was elsewhere in the thread.

> Poor Trevor, so desperate to be as stupid and ignorant as Rudy.

**Lay off the drugs and alcohol for awhile. You'll feel better and,
perhaps, you may present a cogent response.

Or not.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jbmiF4r3kU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20059&group=aus.politics#20059

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:49:54 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 18:49 UTC

On 4/01/2023 12:12 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 3/01/2023 3:40 am, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Yep, temperatures go up.. until suddenly they start going down.
>>
>> **What causes temperatures to go down?
>
> Solar cycle.. the same thing that makes them go up.

**I see. So, you may care to explain why, when the last couple of Solar
cycles have measured at historically low levels, the the warming on this
planet has INCREASED. Perhaps there are other factors which have
over-ridden the effects of the regular Solar cycle? Maybe CO2 levels,
for instance?

>> . that's
>>> why it's called a 'cycle'
>>
>> **Here's the thing:
>>
>> There is insufficient data to suggest that these "cycles" you speak of
>> exist.
>
> Right, let's ignore all the overlapping and interlocked science that
> says the same thing and let's go with BS you pull out of thin air instead.
>
> Yea, according to Trevor the world has always been exactly the way it is
> today

**Keep lying you dumb shit-for-brains. I NEVER made such a claim. In
fact, I have presented clear, unequivocal evidence that this planet has
undergone significant climatic shifts.

and even though he can't prove it to the standards he demands of
> everyone else.. we're suppose to blindly accept this claims despite the
> fact he has absolutely no basis, education, experience, research or even
> experience in this area.

**Here's the thing Mr Shit-For-Brains: _I_ never made any claims. _I_
have always cited the best science available:

www.ipcc.ch

Read the IPCC reports, if you truly want to understand what the subject
entails. If you wish to remain in complete ignorance (which, I suspect,
you do), then don't read the IPCC reports.

> Yea.. somehow I find you a far less creditable source than all the
> massive amounts of data and resource by educated, trained and
> experiences people who you say haven't proven anything.

**You mean like the guys who work with:

www.ipcc.ch

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jbouF4r3kU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20060&group=aus.politics#20060

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:51:10 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 18:51 UTC

On 4/01/2023 12:17 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 3/01/2023 10:28 am, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> We don't know, but we do know that they
>>> always did and produced a number ice ages.
>>
>> **Until you can explain why temperatures fell, you can't make any
>> predictions about an impending ice age.
>
> That's ok.. you've already proven that global warming is utterly natural
> and thus nothing we do can alter that.
>
> So let's fire up some power plants and let's heat Europe.

**And why would you want to heat Europe?

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/totally-insane-thousands-of-records-shattered-in-historic-winter-heat-20230103-p5ca5i.html

You're not a skier then?

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp1tl8$4bq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20061&group=aus.politics#20061

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 18:54:32 -0000 (UTC)
References: <tosts9$33c2t$1@news.mixmin.net> <9qv3rhh5ip3ds5kb0otoiutuhottipipjj@4ax.com> <k1ejvkFcpsqU1@mid.individual.net> <im84rhh7fv3vigtgplrbfnb84b1159b84f@4ax.com> <k1enmlFdli8U1@mid.individual.net> <tov2bl$1r7ks$5@dont-email.me> <k1go8jFn22sU1@mid.individual.net> <tovhl5$18u8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <acj6rh5c5ifqu48ccpld3j244kd89qam66@4ax.com> <k1h282FojajU1@mid.individual.net> <tp1bnq$25000$6@dont-email.me> <k1jb0eF4r3kU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: R Kym Horsell - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 18:54 UTC

In alt.global-warming Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
> On 4/01/2023 12:24 am, Scout wrote:
>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
> **Nope. Cite your proof that I ever made such a claim.
> After all, you can't have anything else
>> when the temperatures are going up and according to you they have NEVER
>> declined.
> **Cite your proof that I ever made such a claim.
>> Since that 'proof' is good enough for your arguments.. it should be good
>> enough for his.
> **If you weren't lying through your dumb, American arsehole, then maybe.
> As it is, you are just another stupid liar.

"Scout" has made the mistake of thinking GW must be "always pushing
temperatures up".

It is of course perfectly correct that greenhouse warming is always occuring
and has always occured since the earth had any notable atmosphere.

Molecules with more than 2 atoms -- e.g. CO2, H2O, CH4, N2O -- have
vibrational modes that interact with infrared heat -- the kind of radiation
that comes up off the earth or ocean after it is hit by sunlight.

So with any kind of atm with greenhouse gases about 1/2 the heat that
comes up off the earth is reflected back down again by the greenhouse gases
(incl of course water vapor) in the atm.

At the Earth's distance from the sun if it were not for greenhouse gases
the global avg temp would have been around -10C to -20C for the past millions
of years. It's estimated with around 280ppmv of CO2 avg global temps have
run around 30C above what they would be otherwise.

I.e. "global warming" is always happening but for many 1000s of years
global temps remained around the same as seen in that treering plot I
showed before.

Truly, hillbillies have no talent at all for reasoning. Their
intuition is crap. They seem to alternate between making not-even-wrong
guesses and their strong suit of endless impotent squeaking they have
been caught pulling fake numbers and facts out of their nether regions.

--
In the coldest part of the last ice age, Earth's average temperature was
4.5??C below the 20th century norm. Let's call a 4.5??C

[ascii version of graphic:]
temp time
<-- snowball Earth (-4 IAU)
-2 IAU
-1 IAU 20,000 years ago
0 average during modern times
+1 IAU earth in 86 years
+2 IAU cretaceous hothouse earth
+200m SLR

See: 4_5_degrees.png.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jc09F4r3kU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20062&group=aus.politics#20062

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:55:06 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 18:55 UTC

On 4/01/2023 12:19 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 3/01/2023 12:13 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> ALL we need to know is that they did fall even when the
>>> CO2 level and temperatures were much higher than they
>>> are now and that they happened more than once.
>>
>> **Wrong. When CO2 levels were higher, so were temperatures.
>
> How do you know that?

**Proxy measurements, via ice cores:

https://www.bas.ac.uk/data/our-data/publication/ice-cores-and-climate-change/

Are you relying an the same people you just claim
> weren't creditable?

**I rely on the scientists who do ice core measurements.

> Further how do you know CO2 levels were higher?

**Ice core data.

I mean what made them go
> down?

**Dunno.

> if they are going to go down.. they wouldn’t they be doing so right now.

**Is that a question? CO2 levels aren't going down, because humans are
adding more CO2 into the atmosphere than natural processes can remove it.

> Your own arguments, BTW.

**Only in your drug and alcohol addled brain. You manufactured your own
strawman claims. You can burn them down.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jcigF4r3kU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20063&group=aus.politics#20063

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 06:04:49 +1100
<k1enmlFdli8U1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x4fcrfybyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1f4u6Ffg3eU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x4ydpzibyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1fml6Fi0osU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x5jnk0sbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1gp5bFn22sU5@mid.individual.net> <op.1x5345kybyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1hchgFojajU8@mid.individual.net> <op.1x58n8j4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1hhrfFqt1hU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x6grfoybyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1hpnaFqt1hU5@mid.individual.net> <op.1x6mm4kfbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1i85hFu2mfU1@mid.individual.net>
<20230103094115.1a771d66@jrenewsid.jretrading.com>
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:04 UTC

On 3/01/2023 8:41 pm, Joe wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:43:29 +1100
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>

> Can't either of you idiots trim?

**Another denier moron steps up.

>>> How odd that it didn't when the CO2 and temperatures were
>>> much higher than they are now when CO2 emissions were
>>> not reduced and CO2 was not extracted from the  atmosphere,
>>
>> **When were CO2 levels and temperatures higher than today?

>>> So is the fact that that didn't when the CO2 and temperatures
>>> were much higher than they are now when CO2 emissions were
>>> not reduced and CO2 was not extracted from the  atmosphere,
>>
>> **When were CO2 levels and temperatures higher than today?
>>

> https://helios-i.mashable.com/imagery/articles/04ydR8YmP8QDFQwmtJRGnyU/images-6.fill.size_2000x1820.v1623362063.png
>
> The positive feedback element of the global warming *hypothesis*, not
> theory, was discredited along with the hockey stick, which was simply a
> graphical representation of it. This graph kills it by itself.
> Actually, a simple consideration of the fact that there's life on Earth
> discredits it.

**Nonsense.

> According to ice core data, temperature rises *precede* rises in carbon
> dioxide, not the other way around. Of course, that's never mentioned
> today.

**More lies, dressed as nonsense. The true facts are more prosaic. Ice
core data tells us that sometimes, temperature rise precedes CO2 rise
and sometimes it lags. I suggest you study the data CAREFULLY.

RIGHT NOW, we are experiencing a period where CO2 rise is leading
temperature rise. I expect that may change when CO2 levels reach
approximately 500ppm. At that point, we will see an increase in CO2
levels (and methane levels), as the gases are released from oceans and
Arctic regions. Then, of course, temperature levels will increase
further. Then CO2/methane levels and process repeats.

> Oh, and track down the so-called 'Climategate' emails, they must still
> be on the Net somewhere, and see for yourself how honest the prophets
> of global warming were.

**Not interested in out of context, stolen emails. I am much more
interested in this kind of thing:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

And:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/climate/nyt-climate-newsletter-cei.html

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jcs4F4r3kU7@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20064&group=aus.politics#20064

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 06:09:56 +1100
<k1enmlFdli8U1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x4fcrfybyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1f4u6Ffg3eU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x4ydpzibyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1fml6Fi0osU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x5jnk0sbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1gp5bFn22sU5@mid.individual.net> <op.1x5345kybyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1hchgFojajU8@mid.individual.net> <op.1x58n8j4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1hhrfFqt1hU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x6grfoybyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1hpnaFqt1hU5@mid.individual.net> <op.1x6mm4kfbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<k1i85hFu2mfU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x7hi6qibyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:09 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<7b19rh5eb51ts2c622rn02a7s2j80tdf6n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20065&group=aus.politics#20065

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 06:46:31 +1100
References: <op.1x4ydpzibyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1fml6Fi0osU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x5jnk0sbyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1gp5bFn22sU5@mid.individual.net> <op.1x5345kybyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1hchgFojajU8@mid.individual.net> <op.1x58n8j4byq249@pvr2.lan> <k1hhrfFqt1hU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1x6grfoybyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1hpnaFqt1hU5@mid.individual.net> <op.1x6mm4kfbyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1i85hFu2mfU1@mid.individual.net> <20230103094115.1a771d66@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <k1jcigF4r3kU6@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:46 UTC

On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 06:04:49 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 3/01/2023 8:41 pm, Joe wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:43:29 +1100
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>>

>> Can't either of you idiots trim?
>
>**Another denier moron steps up.

Yes you are a moron loves eating mediea chook food.

>>> **When were CO2 levels and temperatures higher than today?

>>> **When were CO2 levels and temperatures higher than today?
>>>

>> https://helios-i.mashable.com/imagery/articles/04ydR8YmP8QDFQwmtJRGnyU/images-6.fill.size_2000x1820.v1623362063.png
>>
>> The positive feedback element of the global warming *hypothesis*, not
>> theory, was discredited along with the hockey stick, which was simply a
>> graphical representation of it. This graph kills it by itself.
>> Actually, a simple consideration of the fact that there's life on Earth
>> discredits it.
>
>**Nonsense.

Reality

>> According to ice core data, temperature rises *precede* rises in carbon
>> dioxide, not the other way around. Of course, that's never mentioned
>> today.
>
>**More lies, dressed as nonsense. The true facts are more prosaic. Ice
>core data tells us that sometimes, temperature rise precedes CO2 rise
>and sometimes it lags. I suggest you study the data CAREFULLY.
>
>RIGHT NOW, we are experiencing a period where CO2 rise is leading
>temperature rise. I expect that may change when CO2 levels reach
>approximately 500ppm. At that point, we will see an increase in CO2
>levels (and methane levels), as the gases are released from oceans and
>Arctic regions. Then, of course, temperature levels will increase
>further. Then CO2/methane levels and process repeats.
>

>> Oh, and track down the so-called 'Climategate' emails, they must still
>> be on the Net somewhere, and see for yourself how honest the prophets
>> of global warming were.
>
>**Not interested in out of context, stolen emails. I am much more
>interested in this kind of thing:
>
>https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
>
>And:
>
>https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/climate/nyt-climate-newsletter-cei.html

Trevor understands nothing just likes eating media chook food!
--
Petzl
The land of the "FREE"

These factors resulted in millions of
fraudulent votes in the 2020 election.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp21e6$275jr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20066&group=aus.politics#20066

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 14:43:06 -0500
 by: Scout - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:43 UTC

> On 4/01/2023 12:17 am, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> **Until you can explain why temperatures fell, you can't make any
>>> predictions about an impending ice age.
>>
>> That's ok.. you've already proven that global warming is utterly natural
>> and thus nothing we do can alter that.
>>
>> So let's fire up some power plants and let's heat Europe.
>>

> **And why would you want to heat Europe?
>
> https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/totally-insane-thousands-of-records-shattered-in-historic-winter-heat-20230103-p5ca5i.html
>
> You're not a skier then?

Remind me to lock you into a freezer.. in 48 hours we'll see if 20F is warm
enough for you or if you've turned into an ice statute.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp21e7$275jr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20067&group=aus.politics#20067

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 14:44:26 -0500
 by: Scout - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:44 UTC

> On 4/01/2023 12:19 am, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> **Wrong. When CO2 levels were higher, so were temperatures.
>>
>> How do you know that?
>
> **Proxy measurements, via ice cores:
>
> https://www.bas.ac.uk/data/our-data/publication/ice-cores-and-climate-change/

Which you tell us isn't adequate proof.... After all the same ice cores are
used to show glaciation has occurred.

So you can't have it both ways.. either they are proof or they aren't/

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp21e9$275jr$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20068&group=aus.politics#20068

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 14:56:44 -0500
References: <tosts9$33c2t$1@news.mixmin.net> <9qv3rhh5ip3ds5kb0otoiutuhottipipjj@4ax.com> <k1ejvkFcpsqU1@mid.individual.net> <im84rhh7fv3vigtgplrbfnb84b1159b84f@4ax.com> <k1enmlFdli8U1@mid.individual.net> <tov2bl$1r7ks$5@dont-email.me> <k1go8jFn22sU1@mid.individual.net> <tovhl5$18u8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <acj6rh5c5ifqu48ccpld3j244kd89qam66@4ax.com> <k1h282FojajU1@mid.individual.net> <tp1bnq$25000$6@dont-email.me> <k1jb0eF4r3kU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Scout - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:56 UTC

> On 4/01/2023 12:24 am, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> **"Scam"?
>>>
>>> Prove that global warming is a "scam".
>>>

>>> Present your scientific evidence here:
>>
>> Easy. You are the proof.... according to you global warming is occurring
>> and has always been occurring.
>
> **Nope. Cite your proof that I ever made such a claim.
>

> After all, you can't have anything else
>> when the temperatures are going up and according to you they have NEVER
>> declined.
>
> **Cite your proof that I ever made such a claim.

You're the one claiming that temperature only increases....

>> Since that 'proof' is good enough for your arguments.. it should be good
>> enough for his.
>
> **If you weren't lying through your dumb, American arsehole, then maybe.
> As it is, you are just another stupid liar.

Well, you've already shown yourself to a stupid liar..

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp21e8$275jr$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20069&group=aus.politics#20069

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 14:53:42 -0500
 by: Scout - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:53 UTC

> On 4/01/2023 12:21 am, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> **Nonsense. You can't have a glaciation, whilst temperatures are rising.
>>
>> Where did I ever suggest otherwise?
>
> **I have no idea if you suggested otherwise. I was responding to Rod
> Speed's idiocy. Not your idiocy. That was elsewhere in the thread.

The only idiocy on display is yours.

Now consider.. each year the arctic drops to about -25F.... and later rises
to about 30F..

Are you going to claim that in march the Arctic isn't still a froze waste
land because the temperature has risen to -20F?

Do you take classes to be this stupid or is that God-given stupidity?

And there is glaciation in the arctic and it exists year round..
temperatures go up.. they go down.. and the glaciers are still there.

I might think Rudy is impersonating you, but I don’t think even Rudy is as
stupid as what it showing up from you.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp21ea$275jr$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20070&group=aus.politics#20070

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 14:58:42 -0500
 by: Scout - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:58 UTC

> On 4/01/2023 12:12 am, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> **What causes temperatures to go down?
>>
>> Solar cycle.. the same thing that makes them go up.
>
> **I see. So, you may care to explain why, when the last couple of Solar
> cycles have measured at historically low levels, the the warming on this
> planet has INCREASED. Perhaps there are other factors which have
> over-ridden the effects of the regular Solar cycle? Maybe CO2 levels, for
> instance?

We only know about the short term cycle and we suspect one longer cycle..
Who knows what other harmonics exist.. after all something is causing the
Earth to heat and cool... and if it's not the sun, then you are alone in
that belief.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<bh29rh5q5o9moe339k97162ubgprm8cs7k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20071&group=aus.politics#20071

From: vet...@invalid.com (KKKernal Corn)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 20:05:55 +0000
 by: KKKernal Corn - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:05 UTC

On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:55:06 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 4/01/2023 12:19 am, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> **Wrong. When CO2 levels were higher, so were temperatures.
>>
>> How do you know that?
>
>**Proxy measurements, via ice cores:
>
>https://www.bas.ac.uk/data/our-data/publication/ice-cores-and-climate-change/
>
> Are you relying an the same people you just claim
>> weren't creditable?
>
>**I rely on the scientists who do ice core measurements.
>

>> Further how do you know CO2 levels were higher?
>
>**Ice core data.
>
> I mean what made them go
>> down?
>
>**Dunno.
>
>> if they are going to go down.. they wouldn’t they be doing so right now.
>
>**Is that a question? CO2 levels aren't going down, because humans are
>adding more CO2 into the atmosphere than natural processes can remove it.
>

>> Your own arguments, BTW.
>
>**Only in your drug and alcohol addled brain. You manufactured your own
>strawman claims. You can burn them down.

You've run out of ideas and are unable to refute history.

Have another dwink, Twevor. You KNOW it makes sense.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<5o29rhtjnhvhjlf8t6i3oic95dtnsl9k7m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20072&group=aus.politics#20072

From: vet...@invalid.com (KKKernal Corn)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 20:08:11 +0000
 by: KKKernal Corn - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:08 UTC

On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:49:54 +1100, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 4/01/2023 12:12 am, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> **What causes temperatures to go down?
>>
>> Solar cycle.. the same thing that makes them go up.
>
>**I see. So, you may care to explain why, when the last couple of Solar
>cycles have measured at historically low levels, the the warming on this
>planet has INCREASED. Perhaps there are other factors which have
>over-ridden the effects of the regular Solar cycle? Maybe CO2 levels,
>for instance?
>

>>> . that's
>>>
>>> **Here's the thing:
>>>
>>> There is insufficient data to suggest that these "cycles" you speak of
>>> exist.
>>
>> Right, let's ignore all the overlapping and interlocked science that
>> says the same thing and let's go with BS you pull out of thin air instead.
>>
>> Yea, according to Trevor the world has always been exactly the way it is
>> today
>
>**Keep lying you dumb shit-for-brains. I NEVER made such a claim. In
>fact, I have presented clear, unequivocal evidence that this planet has
>undergone significant climatic shifts.
>
> and even though he can't prove it to the standards he demands of
>> everyone else.. we're suppose to blindly accept this claims despite the
>> fact he has absolutely no basis, education, experience, research or even
>> experience in this area.
>
>**Here's the thing Mr Shit-For-Brains: _I_ never made any claims. _I_
>have always cited the best science available:
>
>www.ipcc.ch
>
>Read the IPCC reports, if you truly want to understand what the subject
>entails. If you wish to remain in complete ignorance (which, I suspect,
>you do), then don't read the IPCC reports.
>

>> Yea.. somehow I find you a far less creditable source than all the
>> massive amounts of data and resource by educated, trained and
>> experiences people who you say haven't proven anything.
>
>**You mean like the guys who work with:
>
>www.ipcc.ch

You're losing it, cobber. Best lie down.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jhkqF5r4dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20073&group=aus.politics#20073

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:31:22 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:31 UTC

On 4/01/2023 6:46 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 06:04:49 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 3/01/2023 8:41 pm, Joe wrote:
>>> On Tue, 3 Jan 2023 19:43:29 +1100
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>>>

>>> Can't either of you idiots trim?
>>
>> **Another denier moron steps up.
>>
> Yes you are a moron loves eating mediea chook food.

**And once more, you stupid, religious fruitcake:

I read the SCIENCE. I don't read your religious texts and I certainly
don't read popular media when it comes to matters of science.

Fuck off and stick your religious nuttery up your arse.

>>> https://helios-i.mashable.com/imagery/articles/04ydR8YmP8QDFQwmtJRGnyU/images-6.fill.size_2000x1820.v1623362063.png
>>>
>>> The positive feedback element of the global warming *hypothesis*, not
>>> theory, was discredited along with the hockey stick, which was simply a
>>> graphical representation of it. This graph kills it by itself.
>>> Actually, a simple consideration of the fact that there's life on Earth
>>> discredits it.
>>
>> **Nonsense.
>>
> Reality

**And once more, you stupid, religious fruitcake:

I read the SCIENCE. I don't read your religious texts and I certainly
don't read popular media when it comes to matters of science.

Fuck off and stick your religious nuttery up your arse.

>>> According to ice core data, temperature rises *precede* rises in carbon
>>> dioxide, not the other way around. Of course, that's never mentioned
>>> today.
>>
>> **More lies, dressed as nonsense. The true facts are more prosaic. Ice
>> core data tells us that sometimes, temperature rise precedes CO2 rise
>> and sometimes it lags. I suggest you study the data CAREFULLY.
>>
>> RIGHT NOW, we are experiencing a period where CO2 rise is leading
>> temperature rise. I expect that may change when CO2 levels reach
>> approximately 500ppm. At that point, we will see an increase in CO2
>> levels (and methane levels), as the gases are released from oceans and
>> Arctic regions. Then, of course, temperature levels will increase
>> further. Then CO2/methane levels and process repeats.
>>

>>> Oh, and track down the so-called 'Climategate' emails, they must still
>>> be on the Net somewhere, and see for yourself how honest the prophets
>>> of global warming were.
>>
>> **Not interested in out of context, stolen emails. I am much more
>> interested in this kind of thing:
>>
>> https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
>>
>> And:
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/climate/nyt-climate-newsletter-cei.html
>
> Trevor understands nothing just likes eating media chook food!

**And once more, you stupid, religious fruitcake:

I read the SCIENCE. I don't read your religious texts and I certainly
don't read popular media when it comes to matters of science.

Fuck off and stick your religious nuttery up your arse.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jhnlF5r4dU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20074&group=aus.politics#20074

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:32:53 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:32 UTC

On 4/01/2023 6:56 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 4/01/2023 12:24 am, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Easy. You are the proof.... according to you global warming is
>>> occurring and has always been occurring.
>>
>> **Nope. Cite your proof that I ever made such a claim.
>>

>>  After all, you can't have anything else
>>> when the temperatures are going up and according to you they have
>>> NEVER declined.
>>
>> **Cite your proof that I ever made such a claim.
>
> You're the one claiming that temperature only increases....

**Cite your proof that I ever made such a claim.

>>> Since that 'proof' is good enough for your arguments.. it should be
>>> good enough for his.
>>
>> **If you weren't lying through your dumb, American arsehole, then
>> maybe. As it is, you are just another stupid liar.
>
> Well, you've already shown yourself to a stupid liar..

**So you claim. Cite your proof that I ever claimed: "that temperature
only increases...."

Let's see who lies.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1ji1bF5r4dU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20075&group=aus.politics#20075

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:38:04 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:38 UTC

On 4/01/2023 6:53 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 4/01/2023 12:21 am, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Where did I ever suggest otherwise?
>>
>> **I have no idea if you suggested otherwise. I was responding to Rod
>> Speed's idiocy. Not your idiocy. That was elsewhere in the thread.
>
> The only idiocy on display is yours.

**Lemme see: I cite science, whilst you promulgate lies and complete
bullshit.

> Now consider.. each year the arctic drops to about -25F.... and later
> rises to about 30F..
>
> Are you going to claim that in march the Arctic isn't still a froze
> waste land because the temperature has risen to -20F?

**I fail to see what seasonal weather variations have to do with
anything. However, if you want to keep beating that drum, feel free to
do so.

> Do you take classes to be this stupid or is that God-given stupidity?

**Points:

* I discuss science, not religion. Religion is stupid.
* There is no God you moron. God is a human invention.

> And there is glaciation in the arctic and it exists year round..
> temperatures go up.. they go down.. and the glaciers are still there.

**What point are you attempting to make?

> I might think Rudy is impersonating you, but I don’t think even Rudy is
> as stupid as what it showing up from you.

**I discuss science and you discuss religion. You are an idiot.

And, once more: I was responding to Rod Speed's stupidity, not your
stupidity. I have addressed your stupidity elsewhere in this thread.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1ji5tF5r4dU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20076&group=aus.politics#20076

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:40:29 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:40 UTC

On 4/01/2023 6:44 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 4/01/2023 12:19 am, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> How do you know that?
>>
>> **Proxy measurements, via ice cores:
>>
>> https://www.bas.ac.uk/data/our-data/publication/ice-cores-and-climate-change/
>
> Which you tell us isn't adequate proof.

**Liar. I never suggested that ice core data was not adequate.

.... After all the same ice cores
> are used to show glaciation has occurred.
>
> So you can't have it both ways.. either they are proof or they aren't/

**Ice core data represents the best proxy data we have for climate
information going back almost 1 million years.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jibpF5r4dU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20077&group=aus.politics#20077

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:43:38 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:43 UTC

On 4/01/2023 6:43 am, Scout wrote:

> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 4/01/2023 12:17 am, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> That's ok.. you've already proven that global warming is utterly
>>> natural and thus nothing we do can alter that.
>>>
>>> So let's fire up some power plants and let's heat Europe.
>>>

>> **And why would you want to heat Europe?
>>
>> https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/totally-insane-thousands-of-records-shattered-in-historic-winter-heat-20230103-p5ca5i.html
>>
>> You're not a skier then?
>
> Remind me to lock you into a freezer.. in 48 hours we'll see if 20F is
> warm enough for you or if you've turned into an ice statute.

**Why would you want to heat Europe?

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/totally-insane-thousands-of-records-shattered-in-historic-winter-heat-20230103-p5ca5i.html

Why do you avoid answering questions?

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<op.1x7qkpgmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20078&group=aus.politics#20078

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 07:44:39 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:44 UTC

On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 05:07:41 +1100, R Kym Horsell <kym@kymhorsell.com>
wrote:

> In alt.global-warming Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 Jan 2023 20:10:00 +1100, R Kym Horsell <kym@kymhorsell.com>
>> wrote:
>>> You're projecting again.
>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.
>> I have never ever hyperventilated about anything at
>> all, ever, you pathetic excuse for a lying bullshit artist.

> Sounds like you're caught in a projection loop again.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<k1jigbF5r4dU6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20079&group=aus.politics#20079

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:46:03 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:46 UTC

On 4/01/2023 7:08 am, KKKernal Corn wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 05:49:54 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 4/01/2023 12:12 am, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Trevor Wilson" <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message

>>> Solar cycle.. the same thing that makes them go up.
>>
>> **I see. So, you may care to explain why, when the last couple of Solar
>> cycles have measured at historically low levels, the the warming on this
>> planet has INCREASED. Perhaps there are other factors which have
>> over-ridden the effects of the regular Solar cycle? Maybe CO2 levels,
>> for instance?

>>> Right, let's ignore all the overlapping and interlocked science that
>>> says the same thing and let's go with BS you pull out of thin air instead.
>>>
>>> Yea, according to Trevor the world has always been exactly the way it is
>>> today
>>
>> **Keep lying you dumb shit-for-brains. I NEVER made such a claim. In
>> fact, I have presented clear, unequivocal evidence that this planet has
>> undergone significant climatic shifts.
>>
>> and even though he can't prove it to the standards he demands of
>>> everyone else.. we're suppose to blindly accept this claims despite the
>>> fact he has absolutely no basis, education, experience, research or even
>>> experience in this area.
>>
>> **Here's the thing Mr Shit-For-Brains: _I_ never made any claims. _I_
>> have always cited the best science available:
>>
>> www.ipcc.ch
>>
>> Read the IPCC reports, if you truly want to understand what the subject
>> entails. If you wish to remain in complete ignorance (which, I suspect,
>> you do), then don't read the IPCC reports.
>>

>>> Yea.. somehow I find you a far less creditable source than all the
>>> massive amounts of data and resource by educated, trained and
>>> experiences people who you say haven't proven anything.
>>
>> **You mean like the guys who work with:
>>
>> www.ipcc.ch
>
> You're losing it, cobber. Best lie down.

**I realise that you have no functioning neurons left in your noggin. I
suggest you listen to those who know more than you do (which is mostly
everyone).

If you cannot present any scientific arguments, then shut the fuck up.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp24jd$1b8t$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20080&group=aus.politics#20080

From: kym...@kymhorsell.com (R Kym Horsell)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:53:03 -0000 (UTC)
References: <tosts9$33c2t$1@news.mixmin.net> <op.1x53actmbyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1hbk1FojajU6@mid.individual.net> <op.1x575my8byq249@pvr2.lan> <k1hismFqt1hU3@mid.individual.net> <op.1x6g36zxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1hqduFqt1hU6@mid.individual.net> <tp0cn1$19e9$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1x6lx8aobyq249@pvr2.lan> <k1hvdgFqt1hU7@mid.individual.net> <tp0msa$6m5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1x6s3os0byq249@pvr2.lan> <tp0rd7$na$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1x7hzsc3byq249@pvr2.lan> <tp1qtc$psk$3@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1x7qkpgmbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: R Kym Horsell - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:53 UTC

In alt.global-warming Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 05:07:41 +1100, R Kym Horsell <kym@kymhorsell.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In alt.global-warming Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.
>>> I have never ever hyperventilated about anything at
>>> all, ever, you pathetic excuse for a lying bullshit artist.
>
>> Sounds like you're caught in a projection loop again.
>
> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.
>
> <reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
> belongs>

Translation: squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak.

--
The Brazilian Amazon has been a net carbon emitter since 2016
The Economist, 21 May 2022

Amazonia as a carbon source linked to deforestation and climate ...
Nature, 14 July 2021
The Amazon forest contains about 123 +- 23 petagrams carbon (Pg C) of
above- and belowground biomass, which can be released rapidly and may thus ...

[Not exactly pleasing, but this completes a finding from early AI
programs I worked on 10y back that detected a flip from sequestering
to carbon emission in the Congo and Brazil. The "official" finding on the
Congo was also published in Nature a couple years back].

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp24mn$7f9$10@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20081&group=aus.politics#20081

Followup: uk.legall,ukk.politics.misc,alt.revvisionism,soc.culture.israel
From: spam...@not.home (NoSpamAtAll)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:54:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: NoSpamAtAll - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:54 UTC

In article <bh29rh5q5o9moe339k97162ubgprm8cs7k@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron ("KKKernal Corn") wrote:

> Have another dwink, Twevor. You KNOW it makes sense.

Suck another muzzie dick, Andrzej. You KNOW it makes sense.

Re: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tp24pj$7f9$11@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20082&group=aus.politics#20082

Followup: uk.legall,ukk.politics.misc,alt.revvisionism,soc.culture.israel
From: spam...@not.home (NoSpamAtAll)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:56:19 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Seanie O'Kilfoyle)
 by: NoSpamAtAll - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 20:56 UTC

In article <5o29rhtjnhvhjlf8t6i3oic95dtnsl9k7m@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron ("KKKernal Corn") wrote:

> You're losing it, cobber. Best lie down.

Sigh. Andrzej, you're such a stupid little cockroach.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: voice

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738