Death to all fanatics!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: UAP

SubjectAuthor
* 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000 Murders, 1,000 KByker
+* 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Nic
|+* 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Daniel65
||`- 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Fran
|`- 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Fran
+- RUSSIA_——►_UKRAINE_-&-_NEW_ZEALARas Tafarian
+* UAPArindam Banerjee

Pages:123
Re: UAP

<jb4gnpFdq3hU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11949&group=aus.politics#11949

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: UAP
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 13:46:01 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 03:46 UTC

On 6/04/2022 12:25 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Arindam Banerjee wrote

>>> Thanks for all your replies.
>>> My wonder is that the chap has no chance, so why bother.
>>> Is it, like, an opportunistic B team for either major party to catch
>>> the undecided votes for preference?
>>> (There are so many fringe parties, wasted votes, etc. that could  be
>>> used.)
>>> And then get payment in some form?
>>> Or a genuine desire to have a third party? The Democrats do not seem
>>> to be around, so an alternative.
>
>> More interested in supplying preferences to the Liberals for favours!
>
> He has never got any favors from the Libs and would never preference Labor.

**Bullshit. He helped defeat the 'carbon tax', which, in turn,
dramatically reduced his tax bill. When push comes to shove, Palmer
always supports the COALition.

Re: UAP

<op.1j6q0fopbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11950&group=aus.politics#11950

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 14:06:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 04:06 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Arindam Banerjee wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee wrote

>>> Is the United Australia Party the former Palmer United Party?

>>> Why should I or anyone vote for them?

>>> They are advertising heavily so that made me a bit curious.

>> Thanks for all your replies.

>> My wonder is that the chap has no chance, so why bother.

> Palmer has form. He wants the COALition to win,

But is stupidly splitting the non Labor vote.

> so his advertising is primarily aimed at denigrating Laborand the
> Greens. He is trying to win the balance of power.

Not going to happen in the HoR.

>> Is it, like, an opportunistic B team for either major party to catch
>> the undecided votes for preference?

> No. Balance of power.

Not going to happen in the HoR.

>> (There are so many fringe parties, wasted votes, etc. that could be
>> used.)

>> And then get payment in some form?

>> Or a genuine desire to have a third party? The Democrats do not seem to
>> be around, so an alternative.

> Nope. Palmer is, like Trump, bent on destroying the status quo.

But has no chance of doing that.

> Fundamentally, Palmer wants to do businesscheaper and with less tax
> implications.

No chance of doing that either.

> He is a greedy cunt who only cares about himself.

That's overstated with his covid stupiditys.

Re: UAP

<op.1j6q5wkmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11951&group=aus.politics#11951

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 14:09:22 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 04:09 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote

>>> More interested in supplying preferences to the Liberals for favours!

>> He has never got any favors from the Libs and would never preference
>> Labor.

> Bullshit.

We'll see...

> He helped defeat the 'carbon tax', which, in turn, dramatically reduced
> his tax bill.

That's not a FAVOR, stupid.

And the coalition binned the carbon tax regardless of Palmer.

> When push comes to shove, Palmer always supports the COALition.

So no need to give him any favors to get him to do that, stupid.

Re: UAP

<e6cq4h91rbq24pse6qd5cnjtl1af0g775e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11952&group=aus.politics#11952

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 16:35:15 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 06:35 UTC

On Wed, 06 Apr 2022 12:39:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Falscher Bruce <bruce56@topmail.co.nz> wrote
>>> petzl wrote

>>> Did Palmer really propose that? Just another sound-bite that sounds
>>> plausible to the morons he is targetting. Creating alcohol or petrol
>>> from natural gas needs a lot of energy, so burning gas just to create
>>> something to burn later.
>
>> Yes Palmer has critised Goverment for not doing this.
>
>He is a fool who has never had a fucking clue.
>
>> There is a shortage of iron ore,
>
>Bullshit there is.
>
>> he believes we are the threat to China in supply,
>
>Bullshit we are.
>
>we can raise the price.

Others have mentioned the Chinese only buy from Australia because the
iron ore is sold at cheapest price, same for compressed natural gas
ends up being sold cheaper than Australians are allowed to buy it.

>> That has already happened.
>
>> Just expensive to build Ethanol to Petrolplant, very little energy
>> required,
>
>Bullshit.

New Zealand is doing it
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0167299109604961#:~:text=The%20Synfuel%20gas-to-gasoline,day)%20of%20high%20octane%20gasoline.>
https://tinyurl.com/ydgfxtra

--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: UAP

<457cc606-0554-46e7-9445-2a30faf4db0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11953&group=aus.politics#11953

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 23:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 06:38 UTC

On Wednesday, 6 April 2022 at 13:44:20 UTC+10, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 6/04/2022 9:37 am, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 5 April 2022 at 19:57:03 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >> Is the United Australia Party the former Palmer United Party?
> >> Why should I or anyone vote for them?
> >> They are advertising heavily so that made me a bit curious.
> >
> > Thanks for all your replies.
> > My wonder is that the chap has no chance, so why bother.
> **Palmer has form. He wants the COALition to win, so his advertising is
> primarily aimed at denigrating Labor and the Greens. He is trying to win
> the balance of power.

Which means he will get something he wants. No guesses for what.

> > Is it, like, an opportunistic B team for either major party to catch the undecided votes for preference?
> **No. Balance of power.

And why want that - when you really do not have any ideology to pursue for genuine change - except for personal gains?

> > (There are so many fringe parties, wasted votes, etc. that could be used.)
> > And then get payment in some form?
> > Or a genuine desire to have a third party? The Democrats do not seem to be around, so an alternative.
> **Nope. Palmer is, like Trump, bent on destroying the status quo.

How exactly did Trump do to try to destroy the status quo? He could not even manage to get himself reelected, let alone becoming President for Life.
There are sources in alt.philosophy (Brett) who hold that he is just another Washington Swamp Monster, pretending he is not one.
Status Quo destruction, to me, means doing a Gorbachov or a Zelensky or a Mao or a Uncle Ho.
Trump comes not even near any of those.

> Fundamentally, Palmer wants to do business cheaper and with less tax
> implications. He is a greedy cunt who only cares about himself.

That sounds reasonable. Rod says he is an egotripper as well. Well, that I suppose explains UAP.

Genuine three party democracies seem an impossibility. Fringe parties can only influence.
Whether that is a good thing or not, could be a matter for discussion.

Re: UAP

<op.1j61w5cqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11954&group=aus.politics#11954

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 18:01:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 08:01 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Falscher Bruce <bruce56@topmail.co.nz> wrote

>>> Yes Palmer has critised Goverment for not doing this.

>> He is a fool who has never had a fucking clue.

>>> There is a shortage of iron ore,

>> Bullshit there is.

>>> he believes we are the threat to China in supply,

>> Bullshit we are.

>> we can raise the price.

> Others have mentioned the Chinese only buy from Australia becausethe
> iron ore is sold at cheapest price, same for compressed natural gas

Liquified, actually.

Thats what everyone does with any commodity, stupid.

> ends up being sold cheaper than Australians are allowed to buy it.

Because the australians have no choice with supplier, stupid.

>>> That has already happened.

>>> Just expensive to build Ethanol to Petrolplant, very little energy
>>> required,

>> Bullshit.

> New Zealand is doing it
> <https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0167299109604961#:~:text=The%20Synfuel%20gas-to-gasoline,day)%20of%20high%20octane%20gasoline.>
> https://tinyurl.com/ydgfxtra

Bullshit they are with enough to matter.

>>> Ethanol to petrol is high pressure through a Catalyst (molecular
>>> filter)

>> Bullshit. No one does it like that, for a reason.

>>> Methane is the major component of natural gas, the other components
>>> are easily separated

Re: UAP

<op.1j62j0llbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11955&group=aus.politics#11955

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 18:15:26 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 08:15 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Trevor Wilson wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee wrote
>>> Arindam Banerjee wrote

>> > Thanks for all your replies.

>> > My wonder is that the chap has no chance, so why bother.

>> Palmer has form. He wants the COALition to win, so his advertising is
>> primarily aimed at denigrating Labor and the Greens. He is trying to win
>> the balance of power.

> Which means he will get something he wants.

No he won't because there is no possibility what so ever of
his preferences going to Labor or the Greens or One Notion.

> No guesses for what.

>> > Is it, like, an opportunistic B team for either major party to catch
>> the undecided votes for preference?

>> No. Balance of power.

> And why want that

That in theory gets him to force the coalition to deliver something
he wants. But he is never going to have the balance of power.

> - when you really do not have any ideology to pursue for genuine change
> - except for personal gains?

That's what he wants it for, personal gain.

>> > (There are so many fringe parties, wasted votes, etc. that could be
>> used.)
>> > And then get payment in some form?
>> > Or a genuine desire to have a third party? The Democrats do not seem
>> to be around, so an alternative.

>> Nope. Palmer is, like Trump, bent on destroying the status quo.

> How exactly did Trump do to try to destroy the status quo?

By avoiding just another critter from the swamp as president who
can put a bomb under what the swamp has always delivered.

> He could not even manage to get himself reelected,

For a different reason, he got enough Dem voters off their arses
and voted for Biden. His own personal vote actually increased.

> let alone becoming President for Life.

That was never going to happen.

> There are sources in alt.philosophy (Brett) who hold that he is just
> another Washington Swamp Monster, pretending he is not one.

That isn't really true with delivering for those that voted for him.

> Status Quo destruction, to me, means doing aGorbachov or a Zelensky or
> a Mao or a Uncle Ho.

That's what he wants to do, but isnt as effective at it as they were.

> Trump comes not even near any of those.

True, but that has more to do with how the US system is designed.

It has always been designed so that what those you listed can't hijack the
system.

>> Fundamentally, Palmer wants to do business cheaper and with lesstax
>> implications. He is a greedy cunt who only cares about himself.

> That sounds reasonable. Rod says he is an egotripper as well. Well,
> that I suppose explains UAP.

> Genuine three party democracies seem an impossibility.

That's arguable. The poms were that at times.

> Fringe parties can only influence.

They can't even really do that unless its a proportional respresentaitonal
system.

> Whether that is a good thing or not, could be a matter for discussion.

Yeah, the big advantage of a two party system is that it is
much more stable than the alternatives with the party in
govt only changing at election time most of the time.

Re: UAP

<t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11965&group=aus.politics#11965

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 23:40:41 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 13:40 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 6/4/22 6:01 pm:
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

<Snip>

>> Others have mentioned the Chinese only buy from Australia becausethe
>> iron ore is sold at cheapest price, same for compressed natural gas
>
> Liquified, actually.
>
> Thats what everyone does with any commodity, stupid.
>
>> ends up being sold cheaper than Australians are allowed to buy it.
>
> Because the australians have no choice with supplier, stupid.

And Australians are buying 100-200 litres at a time whereas
Chinese/Japanese are buying, What??, Hundreds of Gigalitres at a time!
--
Daniel

Re: UAP

<dgvr4htq2almaf4cbt8k4cnehnj9rgklk8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11973&group=aus.politics#11973

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 06:58:05 +1000
References: <57fbf765-74ed-4c57-a6ad-5c329507cd2dn@googlegroups.com> <u37o4hpujg6i6qpn6klrbqfi0bc5mfi061@4ax.com> <t2h7k7$b0t$1@gioia.aioe.org> <gi5p4hdus4ltgs2h7o0nv3bj6stkks3cfo@4ax.com> <c908c083-29ee-4c49-8fa9-30caa0faa67bn@googlegroups.com> <08tp4h5sqppqa2lmrrakbn90rid67m55nm@4ax.com> <op.1j6m0gz0byq249@pvr2.lan> <e6cq4h91rbq24pse6qd5cnjtl1af0g775e@4ax.com> <op.1j61w5cqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 20:58 UTC

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 23:40:41 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Rod Speed wrote on 6/4/22 6:01 pm:
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
><Snip>
>
>>> Others have mentioned the Chinese only buy from Australia becausethe
>>> iron ore is sold at cheapest price, same for compressed natural gas
>>
>> Liquified, actually.
>>
>> Thats what everyone does with any commodity, stupid.
>>
>>> ends up being sold cheaper than Australians are allowed to buy it.
>>
>> Because the australians have no choice with supplier, stupid.
>
>And Australians are buying 100-200 litres at a time whereas
>Chinese/Japanese are buying, What??, Hundreds of Gigalitres at a time!

If Australia were able to value add, it would mean the "Hundreds of
Gigalitres at a time" would be processed, into whatever, in Australia
then sold to China or whoever.
--
Petzl
If in doubt kick them out!

Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom and if
a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe in
a party which propounds, lack of sincerity or integrity on
the parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties
character or their beliefs, practices and observances and
being accepted by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: UAP

<jb6d7oFp2cbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11974&group=aus.politics#11974

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 06:58:31 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 20:58 UTC

On 6/04/2022 2:09 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>  He has never got any favors from the Libs and would never
>>> preference  Labor.
>
>> Bullshit.
>
> We'll see...
>
>> He helped defeat the 'carbon tax', which, in turn, dramatically
>> reduced his tax bill.
>
> That's not a FAVOR, stupid.
>
> And the coalition binned the carbon tax regardless of Palmer.

**They needed Palmer's lot to push their destruction of the 'carbon tax'
trhough.

>> When push comes to shove, Palmer always supports the COALition.
>
> So no need to give him any favors to get him to do that, stupid.

**Palmer advertised heavily against Labor at the last election.

Re: UAP

<op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11978&group=aus.politics#11978

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 08:13:21 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 22:13 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Liquified, actually.
>>>
>>> Thats what everyone does with any commodity, stupid.

>>> Because the australians have no choice with supplier, stupid.
>>
>> And Australians are buying 100-200 litres at a time whereas
>> Chinese/Japanese are buying, What??, Hundreds of Gigalitres at a time!
>>
> If Australia were able to value add, it would mean the "Hundreds of
> Gigalitres at a time" would be processed, into whatever, in Australia
> then sold to China or whoever.

Bullshit, they want the LNG and iron ore, not ethanol or steel.

Re: UAP

<op.1j75gpcrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11979&group=aus.politics#11979

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 08:15:51 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 22:15 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Bullshit.

>> We'll see...

>>> He helped defeat the 'carbon tax', which, in turn, dramatically
>>> reduced his tax bill.

>> That's not a FAVOR, stupid.

>> And the coalition binned the carbon tax regardless of Palmer.

> They needed Palmer's lot to push their destruction of the 'carbon tax'
> trhough.

Bullshit they did, and he got no FAVORS when he agreed with that change
anyway.

>>> When push comes to shove, Palmer always supports the COALition.

>> So no need to give him any favors to get him to do that, stupid.

> Palmer advertised heavily against Labor at the last election.

And he got no FAVORS from the coalition when he did that.

Re: UAP

<vu5s4hpum5cnfv9045b03unm4ghsrvrvn7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11984&group=aus.politics#11984

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 08:49:24 +1000
References: <u37o4hpujg6i6qpn6klrbqfi0bc5mfi061@4ax.com> <t2h7k7$b0t$1@gioia.aioe.org> <gi5p4hdus4ltgs2h7o0nv3bj6stkks3cfo@4ax.com> <c908c083-29ee-4c49-8fa9-30caa0faa67bn@googlegroups.com> <08tp4h5sqppqa2lmrrakbn90rid67m55nm@4ax.com> <op.1j6m0gz0byq249@pvr2.lan> <e6cq4h91rbq24pse6qd5cnjtl1af0g775e@4ax.com> <op.1j61w5cqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me> <dgvr4htq2almaf4cbt8k4cnehnj9rgklk8@4ax.com> <op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 22:49 UTC

On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 08:13:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> And Australians are buying 100-200 litres at a time whereas
>>> Chinese/Japanese are buying, What??, Hundreds of Gigalitres at a time!
>>>
>> If Australia were able to value add, it would mean the "Hundreds of
>> Gigalitres at a time" would be processed, into whatever, in Australia
>> then sold to China or whoever.
>
>Bullshit, they want the LNG and iron ore, not ethanol or steel.

Ethanol/Methanol is liquid energy.
Huge price advantage to process, say, Steel in Australia.
Then we could produce ships, the dominoes for industry create more and
more opportunities.
All that;s stopping this happening is our crooked parliament
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: UAP

<op.1j8a1copbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11991&group=aus.politics#11991

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 10:16:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 00:16 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote

>>> If Australia were able to value add, it would mean the "Hundreds of
>>> Gigalitres at a time" would be processed, into whatever, in Australia
>>> then sold to China or whoever.
>>
>> Bullshit, they want the LNG and iron ore, not ethanol or steel.

> Ethanol/Methanol is liquid energy.

But LNG is much more useful for heating houses and generating electricity.

> Huge price advantage to process, say, Steel in Australia.

Bullshit when there is a vast oversupply of steel making in the world.

Much more viable for China to turn iron ore into steel in china
than to buy steel made here and plenty of other suppliers of iron
ore if we would be stupid enough to refuse to sell it to them.

> Then we could produce ships,

No one would be actually stupid enough to buy them from us.

> the dominoes for industry create more and more opportunities.

Bullshit. The world has moved on forever, just like it always does.

> All that;s stopping this happening is our crooked parliament

More mindless bullshit. What is stopping that is that others
like Korea do ship building FAR better than we ever could.

Re: UAP

<9928f591-925b-424f-bfbf-8ee3c35f9e2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11995&group=aus.politics#11995

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 17:50:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 00:50 UTC

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 08:49:29 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 08:13:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> >> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote

> >> If Australia were able to value add, it would mean the "Hundreds of
> >> Gigalitres at a time" would be processed, into whatever, in Australia
> >> then sold to China or whoever.
> >
> >Bullshit, they want the LNG and iron ore, not ethanol or steel.
> >
> Ethanol/Methanol is liquid energy.
> Huge price advantage to process, say, Steel in Australia.
> Then we could produce ships, the dominoes for industry create more and
> more opportunities.
> All that;s stopping this happening is our crooked parliament

so what to do?
All vote for UAP?
> --
> Petzl
> "Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists
>
> Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
> paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
> That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.
>
> When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
> countries we call it bribery.
> However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
> we call it lobbying.

Re: UAP

<286593e0-cf82-4c3d-a5ab-ff27dae9e04fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11996&group=aus.politics#11996

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 17:56:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 00:56 UTC

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 10:50:56 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 08:49:29 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
> > On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 08:13:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> > <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote

> > >Bullshit, they want the LNG and iron ore, not ethanol or steel.
> > >
> > Ethanol/Methanol is liquid energy.

Yes, easy to transport.
Good idea till we have the hydrogen economy, maybe in another 200 years but should start right now in islands and coastal areas.
htnresearch.com gives details.

> > Huge price advantage to process, say, Steel in Australia.

With our iron ore and cheap energy, the best coal, it is a cinch. The best steel can be exported from Aus.

> > Then we could produce ships, the dominoes for industry create more and
> > more opportunities.

Yes, yes. Terrific employment scope.

> > All that;s stopping this happening is our crooked parliament

"For mean are flesh and blood, and APPREHENSIVE". - Julius Caesar, in S's play.
Being crook, comes from such fearfulness.
And stupidity, too.

> so what to do?
> All vote for UAP?
> > --
> > Petzl
> > "Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists
> >
> > Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
> > paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
> > That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.
> >
> > When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
> > countries we call it bribery.
> > However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
> > we call it lobbying.

Re: UAP

<a8f8c4c0-cb81-4b36-9d56-29a040f52545n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11998&group=aus.politics#11998

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 18:48:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 01:48 UTC

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 10:56:20 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 10:50:56 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 08:49:29 UTC+10, petzl wrote:

> > > Ethanol/Methanol is liquid energy.
> Yes, easy to transport.
> Good idea till we have the hydrogen economy, maybe in another 200 years but should start right now in islands and coastal areas.
> htnresearch.com gives details.
> > > Huge price advantage to process, say, Steel in Australia.
> With our iron ore and cheap energy, the best coal, it is a cinch. The best steel can be exported from Aus.
> > > Then we could produce ships, the dominoes for industry create more and
> > > more opportunities.
> Yes, yes. Terrific employment scope.
> > > All that;s stopping this happening is our crooked parliament
> "For mean are flesh and blood, and APPREHENSIVE". - Julius Caesar, in S's play.
Oops, should be "men" above, not mean.
> Being crook, comes from such fearfulness.
> And stupidity, too.
> > so what to do?
> > All vote for UAP?
> > > --
> > > Petzl
> > > "Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists
> > >
> > > Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
> > > paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
> > > That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.
> > >
> > > When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
> > > countries we call it bribery.
> > > However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
> > > we call it lobbying.

Re: UAP

<kbct4hp7cmuts979jj04sgf7hfuerckqs0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12031&group=aus.politics#12031

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 20:01:13 +1000
References: <t2h7k7$b0t$1@gioia.aioe.org> <gi5p4hdus4ltgs2h7o0nv3bj6stkks3cfo@4ax.com> <c908c083-29ee-4c49-8fa9-30caa0faa67bn@googlegroups.com> <08tp4h5sqppqa2lmrrakbn90rid67m55nm@4ax.com> <op.1j6m0gz0byq249@pvr2.lan> <e6cq4h91rbq24pse6qd5cnjtl1af0g775e@4ax.com> <op.1j61w5cqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me> <dgvr4htq2almaf4cbt8k4cnehnj9rgklk8@4ax.com> <op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <vu5s4hpum5cnfv9045b03unm4ghsrvrvn7@4ax.com> <op.1j8a1copbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 10:01 UTC

On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 10:16:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"

>>> Bullshit, they want the LNG and iron ore, not ethanol or steel.
>
>> Ethanol/Methanol is liquid energy.
>
>But LNG is much more useful for heating houses and generating electricity.

I use natural gas for heating. Electricity for cooling

>> Huge price advantage to process, say, Steel in Australia.
>
>Bullshit when there is a vast oversupply of steel making in the world.

If paying Chinese prices for Coal, Gas, iron ore we would make a
superior product to what the Chinese do!
https://youtu.be/yL1AgOqnYYE

>Much more viable for China to turn iron ore into steel in china
>than to buy steel made here and plenty of other suppliers of iron
>ore if we would be stupid enough to refuse to sell it to them.
>
>> Then we could produce ships,
>
>No one would be actually stupid enough to buy them from us.

The Manly ferries supposedly made to Australian design cannot handle a
rough crossing!
The Indonesian Parramatta river ferries cannot pass under bridges at
high tide?
Same for a Chinese made couch, the Chinese don't sit on Australian
couch's they sit on mats.
They are made for people 3 foot ten inch's and are too short.
When Australia made them in Australia they were the height of a
Australian table chair, easy to stand up from, Chinese ones instead of
knees at right angles, they are elevated above belly button making it
hard to standup from.
I notice now Chinese tables are shorter/lower to ground than
traditional Australian built ones are.

>> the dominoes for industry create more and more opportunities.
>
>Bullshit. The world has moved on forever, just like it always does.

Often backwards

>> All that;s stopping this happening is our crooked parliament
>
>More mindless bullshit. What is stopping that is that others
>like Korea do ship building FAR better than we ever could.

I admit the Korean welders are so far better than Australian ones.
A lot of my plants operated at 10,000 PSI never had a Korean Welder
fail the X-Ray check of their welding.
But I'm sure that skill could be passed on to Australian welders.
Problem I had with Korean welders was they neglect their own safety in
order to get the job done.
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: UAP

<op.1j9p0zqrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12039&group=aus.politics#12039

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 04:37:37 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:37 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Ethanol/Methanol is liquid energy.
>>
>> But LNG is much more useful for heating houses and generating
>> electricity.

> I use natural gas for heating.

I don't, the house is passive solar.

> Electricity for cooling

>>> Huge price advantage to process, say, Steel in Australia.
>>
>> Bullshit when there is a vast oversupply of steel making in the world.

> If paying Chinese prices for Coal, Gas, iron ore we would make a
> superior product to what the Chinese do!
> https://youtu.be/yL1AgOqnYYE

Complete and utter bullshit.

>> Much more viable for China to turn iron ore into steel in china
>> than to buy steel made here and plenty of other suppliers of iron
>> ore if we would be stupid enough to refuse to sell it to them.
>>
>>> Then we could produce ships,
>>
>> No one would be actually stupid enough to buy them from us.
>>
> The Manly ferries supposedly made to Australian design cannot handle a
> rough crossing!
> The Indonesian Parramatta river ferries cannot pass under bridges at
> high tide?

Ferrys arent the supermax container vessels, the mega cruise liners,
the biggest tankers and LNG tankers. That's what matters, not ferrys.

> Same for a Chinese made couch, the Chinesedon't sit on Australian
> couch's they sit on mats.

Bullshit they do.

> They are made for people 3 foot ten inch's and are too short.

Just had a ride in my mate's Great Wall SUV, much harder to
get into than anything else other than a truck I have ever got into.

> When Australia made them in Australia they were the height of a
> Australian table chair, easy to stand up from, Chinese ones instead of
> knees at right angles, they are elevated above belly button making it
> hard to standup from.
> I notice now Chinese tables are shorter/lower to ground than
> traditional Australian built ones are.

iphones work fine.

>>> the dominoes for industry create more and more opportunities.

>> Bullshit. The world has moved on forever, just like it always does.

> Often backwards

Bullshit that was.

>>> All that;s stopping this happening is our crooked parliament

>> More mindless bullshit. What is stopping that is that others
>> like Korea do ship building FAR better than we ever could.

> I admit the Korean welders are so far better than Australian ones.
> A lot of my plants operated at 10,000 PSI never had a Korean Welder
> fail the X-Ray check of their welding.
> But I'm sure that skill could be passed on to Australian welders.

Pity that shipbuilding couldnt.

> Problem I had with Korean welders was they neglect their own safety in
> order to get the job done.

Not a problem, plenty more where they came from.

Re: UAP

<criu4h11ash6tft2tjm9etammqem9obic2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12044&group=aus.politics#12044

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 07:10:21 +1000
References: <c908c083-29ee-4c49-8fa9-30caa0faa67bn@googlegroups.com> <08tp4h5sqppqa2lmrrakbn90rid67m55nm@4ax.com> <op.1j6m0gz0byq249@pvr2.lan> <e6cq4h91rbq24pse6qd5cnjtl1af0g775e@4ax.com> <op.1j61w5cqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me> <dgvr4htq2almaf4cbt8k4cnehnj9rgklk8@4ax.com> <op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <vu5s4hpum5cnfv9045b03unm4ghsrvrvn7@4ax.com> <op.1j8a1copbyq249@pvr2.lan> <kbct4hp7cmuts979jj04sgf7hfuerckqs0@4ax.com> <op.1j9p0zqrbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 21:10 UTC

On Fri, 08 Apr 2022 04:37:37 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> But LNG is much more useful for heating houses and generating
>>> electricity.
>
>> I use natural gas for heating.
>
>I don't, the house is passive solar.
>
>> Electricity for cooling

Mines warm in winter cool in summer

>>> Bullshit when there is a vast oversupply of steel making in the world.
>
>> If paying Chinese prices for Coal, Gas, iron ore we would make a
>> superior product to what the Chinese do!
>> https://youtu.be/yL1AgOqnYYE
>
>Complete and utter bullshit.

Australian made merino wool t shirts are.
Aldi sold them bought 3XL and the length was above belly button
Made FROM Australian merino wool in China, real crap

>>> Much more viable for China to turn iron ore into steel in china
>>> than to buy steel made here and plenty of other suppliers of iron
>>> ore if we would be stupid enough to refuse to sell it to them.

>>> No one would be actually stupid enough to buy them from us.
>>>
>> The Manly ferries supposedly made to Australian design cannot handle a
>> rough crossing!
>> The Indonesian Parramatta river ferries cannot pass under bridges at
>> high tide?
>
>Ferrys arent the supermax container vessels, the mega cruise liners,
>the biggest tankers and LNG tankers. That's what matters, not ferrys.

Ferry's carry more passengers need to be safe!
Then there are HMAS Adelaide, HMAS Albany, HMAS Anzac, HMAS Ararat.
Plus our present submarine fleet.

>> Same for a Chinese made couch, the Chinesedon't sit on Australian
>> couch's they sit on mats.
>
>Bullshit they do.

The hotels and universities have western furniture
The Commie proletariat don't.
The Chinese Communist Bourgeoisie do.

>> They are made for people 3 foot ten inch's and are too short.
>
>Just had a ride in my mate's Great Wall SUV, much harder to
>get into than anything else other than a truck I have ever got into.

Well went to test drive a Chinese made something sedan manual the
pedals too close together

>> When Australia made them in Australia they were the height of a
>> Australian table chair, easy to stand up from, Chinese ones instead of
>> knees at right angles, they are elevated above belly button making it
>> hard to standup from.
>> I notice now Chinese tables are shorter/lower to ground than
>> traditional Australian built ones are.
>
>iphones work fine.

Those that make them starve, but yes when I buy TV I try to find one
made by a significant brand name, no always work, Sony now makes
broken crap!

>>> Bullshit. The world has moved on forever, just like it always does.
>
>> Often backwards
>
>Bullshit that was.

Don't see progress moving as fast as it did in the 50's

>>> More mindless bullshit. What is stopping that is that others
>>> like Korea do ship building FAR better than we ever could.
>
>> I admit the Korean welders are so far better than Australian ones.
>> A lot of my plants operated at 10,000 PSI never had a Korean Welder
>> fail the X-Ray check of their welding.
>> But I'm sure that skill could be passed on to Australian welders.
>
>Pity that shipbuilding couldnt.

Australia has to buy Australian steel from overseas, not cheap or
economic.
Possibility of changing this requires the sacking of the duopoly.
Food is also being flooded into Australia at a cost to the country
exporting it.
60 cent can's of Italian tomatoes comes to mind my favorite.
Aldi Italian Baked beans another.
Can you now easily buy shoes made in Australia?

>> Problem I had with Korean welders was they neglect their own safety in
>> order to get the job done.
>
>Not a problem, plenty more where they came from.

Still have families and kids over here.

--
Petzl
Nov 2019:
Jesus said:
If anyone adds to these things,
God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book
Revelation 22:18
Dec 2019:
CoronaVirus plague outbreak

Re: UAP

<op.1j9ym8iybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12047&group=aus.politics#12047

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 07:43:46 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 21:43 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I use natural gas for heating.
>>
>> I don't, the house is passive solar.
>>
>>> Electricity for cooling

> Mines warm in winter cool in summer

So is mine.

>>> If paying Chinese prices for Coal, Gas, iron ore we would make a
>>> superior product to what the Chinese do!
>>> https://youtu.be/yL1AgOqnYYE
>>
>> Complete and utter bullshit.
>>
> Australian made merino wool t shirts are.

Fuck that, cotton T shirts are much more viable.

Fleeces from china in winter, last much longer
than knitted sweaters which wear out the elbows.

> Aldi sold them bought 3XL and the length was above belly button
> Made FROM Australian merino wool in China, real crap

My fleeces and cargo pants are fine. M for both.

>>> The Manly ferries supposedly made to Australian design cannot handle a
>>> rough crossing!
>>> The Indonesian Parramatta river ferries cannot pass under bridges at
>>> high tide?
>>
>> Ferrys arent the supermax container vessels, the mega cruise liners,
>> the biggest tankers and LNG tankers. That's what matters, not ferrys.

> Ferry's carry more passengers need to be safe!

Not stupid enough to 'live' in sydney.

> Then there are HMAS Adelaide, HMAS Albany, HMAS Anzac, HMAS Ararat.
> Plus our present submarine fleet.

Nothing even remotely like what Korea has produced.

>>> Same for a Chinese made couch, the Chinesedon't sit on Australian
>>> couch's they sit on mats.

>> Bullshit they do.

> The hotels and universities have western furniture
> The Commie proletariat don't.

My mate's chinese wife's parents are that,
they don' sit on mats. You are confusing
the chinese with Japs.

> The Chinese Communist Bourgeoisie do.

>>> They are made for people 3 foot ten inch's and are too short.

>> Just had a ride in my mate's Great Wall SUV, much harder to
>> get into than anything else other than a truck I have ever got into.

> Well went to test drive a Chinese made somethingsedan manual the pedals
> too close together

The Great Walls are fine.

>>> When Australia made them in Australia they were the height of a
>>> Australian table chair, easy to stand up from, Chinese ones instead of
>>> knees at right angles, they are elevated above belly button making it
>>> hard to standup from.

>>> I notice now Chinese tables are shorter/lower to ground than
>>> traditional Australian built ones are.

>> iphones work fine.

> Those that make them starve,

Bullshit they do.

> but yes when I buy TV I try to find one
> made by a significant brand name, no always work, Sony now makes
> broken crap!

>>> Often backwards
>>
>> Bullshit that was.
>>
> Don't see progress moving as fast as it did in the 50's

That's bullshit too with tech stuff.

>>> I admit the Korean welders are so far better than Australian ones.
>>> A lot of my plants operated at 10,000 PSI never had a Korean Welder
>>> fail the X-Ray check of their welding.
>>> But I'm sure that skill could be passed on to Australian welders.

>> Pity that shipbuilding couldn't.

> Australia has to buy Australian steel from overseas,

Nope.

> not cheap or economic.

And the labor force is useless compared with Korea.

> Possibility of changing this requires the sacking of the duopoly.

Even if the voters were that stupid, it wouldn't change anything.

> Food is also being flooded into Australiaat a cost to the country
> exporting it.

That's bullshit too with meat.

> 60 cent can's of Italian tomatoes comes to mind my favorite.
> Aldi Italian Baked beans another.
> Can you now easily buy shoes made in Australia?

Yep, there are still some that do.

But the imported ones are fine too. The most recent ones
I got from Target, elastic sided boots, are by far the best
I have ever had. Never got scuffed at all, first boots I have
ever had like that.

Left the australian made Rossis for dead.

>>> Problem I had with Korean welders was they neglect their own safety in
>>> order to get the job done.

>> Not a problem, plenty more where they came from.

> Still have families and kids over here.

Not in ship building they don't.

Re: UAP

<b6pu4htqtd81teqm54f5274pskk19ltbsq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12055&group=aus.politics#12055

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 09:20:34 +1000
References: <08tp4h5sqppqa2lmrrakbn90rid67m55nm@4ax.com> <op.1j6m0gz0byq249@pvr2.lan> <e6cq4h91rbq24pse6qd5cnjtl1af0g775e@4ax.com> <op.1j61w5cqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me> <dgvr4htq2almaf4cbt8k4cnehnj9rgklk8@4ax.com> <op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <vu5s4hpum5cnfv9045b03unm4ghsrvrvn7@4ax.com> <op.1j8a1copbyq249@pvr2.lan> <kbct4hp7cmuts979jj04sgf7hfuerckqs0@4ax.com> <op.1j9p0zqrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <criu4h11ash6tft2tjm9etammqem9obic2@4ax.com> <op.1j9ym8iybyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 23:20 UTC

On Fri, 08 Apr 2022 07:43:46 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I don't, the house is passive solar.

>> Mines warm in winter cool in summer
>
>So is mine.

I believe you

>>> Complete and utter bullshit.
>>>
>> Australian made merino wool t shirts are.
>
>Fuck that, cotton T shirts are much more viable.

Find cotton don't protect me from back pain caused by chills, Wool
"t shirts" Australian made merino are around $90 last for years no
back pain (muscle)

>Fleeces from china in winter, last much longer
>than knitted sweaters which wear out the elbows.

never seen them, but I use the t-shirt for exercise (sweat goes away)
easy to wash (wool board sign, the Aldi ones display this also but
it's a Chinese lie they shrink even smaller, Australia ones don't)
Still wearing some over 50 years old

>> Aldi sold them bought 3XL and the length was above belly button
>> Made FROM Australian merino wool in China, real crap
>
>My fleeces and cargo pants are fine. M for both.

I go for the "long-johns" again Australian merino.

>>> Ferrys arent the supermax container vessels, the mega cruise liners,
>>> the biggest tankers and LNG tankers. That's what matters, not ferrys.
>
>> Ferry's carry more passengers need to be safe!
>
>Not stupid enough to 'live' in sydney.

Well I love the country but also like the Sydney life, having good
helpful neighbours is a plus.

>> Then there are HMAS Adelaide, HMAS Albany, HMAS Anzac, HMAS Ararat.
>> Plus our present submarine fleet.
>
>Nothing even remotely like what Korea has produced.

Might be at war shortly, Australia has a long coast line, although we
now make armed jet drones.

>>> Bullshit they do.
>
>> The hotels and universities have western furniture
>> The Commie proletariat don't.
>
>My mate's chinese wife's parents are that,
>they don' sit on mats. You are confusing
>the chinese with Japs.

Xi got the Chinese living in state owned cities, city apartments now,
so maybe times are changed?

>> The Chinese Communist Bourgeoisie do.

>>> Just had a ride in my mate's Great Wall SUV, much harder to
>>> get into than anything else other than a truck I have ever got into.
>
>> Well went to test drive a Chinese made somethingsedan manual the pedals
>> too close together
>
>The Great Walls are fine.

If you say so but no safety rating but safer than a 20 year old car.

>>> iphones work fine.
>
>> Those that make them starve,
>
>Bullshit they do.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Apple_Inc.#Safety_problems_and_harsh_working_conditions>
https://tinyurl.com/yavzpjqd
My Motorola phone is made in India

>> but yes when I buy TV I try to find one
>> made by a significant brand name, no always work, Sony now makes
>> broken crap!

>>> Bullshit that was.
>>>
>> Don't see progress moving as fast as it did in the 50's
>
>That's bullshit too with tech stuff.

Australia was left behind in that
All imports

>>> Pity that shipbuilding couldn't.
>
>> Australia has to buy Australian steel from overseas,
>
>Nope.
>
>> not cheap or economic.
>
>And the labor force is useless compared with Korea.

Management in Australia are often pathetic, I push for self management
which has always increased safety, quality, productivity, zero
strikes, no job dissatisfaction, employees turnover near nil,
Ordog should be pleased
Always reverses when plant taken over and Australian supposed
university technocratic management all useless no nothing pompous
arses.
Afterwards go broke.

>> Possibility of changing this requires the sacking of the duopoly.
>
>Even if the voters were that stupid, it wouldn't change anything.
>
>> Food is also being flooded into Australiaat a cost to the country
>> exporting it.
>
>That's bullshit too with meat.

Infidel idiots have made it tough dry, no gravy. Changed late 80's
before that best in the world now Islamic rubbish.

I buy mainly pork and fish most from overseas.

when I buy meat it's blade steak for soup/stew add plenty of
vegetables some barley.

Curry local snapper I like as soup also.

Australian Wagu is nothing like the Jap stuff suspect it's waste from
a dogs arse!

>> 60 cent can's of Italian tomatoes comes to mind my favorite.
>> Aldi Italian Baked beans another.
>> Can you now easily buy shoes made in Australia?
>
>Yep, there are still some that do.
>
>But the imported ones are fine too. The most recent ones
>I got from Target, elastic sided boots, are by far the best
>I have ever had. Never got scuffed at all, first boots I have
>ever had like that.

I just wear Rivers, Chinese made crocs ($10) but I put a shoe insert
in them
<https://www.blundstone.com.au/comfort-classic-footbed>
usually find them on Ebay, the ones made out of coffee cup plastic are
enough and they are machine washable

Click here to read the complete article
Re: UAP

<op.1j98poynbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12060&group=aus.politics#12060

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 11:21:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 01:21 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Mines warm in winter cool in summer
>>
>> So is mine.
>>
> I believe you

>>> Australian made merino wool t shirts are.
>>
>> Fuck that, cotton T shirts are much more viable.

> Find cotton don't protect me from back pain caused by chills,

I don't get that.

> Wool "t shirts" Australian made merino are around $90 last for years no
> back pain (muscle)

>> Fleeces from china in winter, last much longer
>> than knitted sweaters which wear out the elbows.

> never seen them,

Aldi sell them a couple of times a year, likely will do soon now.

> but I use the t-shirt for exercise (sweat goes away)

I only sweat in extreme humidity weather.

> easy to wash (wool board sign, the Aldi ones display this also but
> it's a Chinese lie they shrink even smaller, Australia ones don't)
> Still wearing some over 50 years old

>>> Aldi sold them bought 3XL and the length was above belly button
>>> Made FROM Australian merino wool in China, real crap
>>
>> My fleeces and cargo pants are fine. M for both.
>>
> I go for the "long-johns" again Australian merino.

>>> Ferry's carry more passengers need to be safe!
>>
>> Not stupid enough to 'live' in sydney.
>>
> Well I love the country but also like the Sydney life, having good
> helpful neighbours is a plus.

All of mine are like that.

>>> Then there are HMAS Adelaide, HMAS Albany, HMAS Anzac, HMAS Ararat.
>>> Plus our present submarine fleet.
>>
>> Nothing even remotely like what Korea has produced.

> Might be at war shortly,

Not a chance.

> Australia has a long coast line,

No one will be attacking it. Even the Japs
weren't actually stupid enough to try it.

> although we now make armed jet drones.

>>> The hotels and universities have western furniture
>>> The Commie proletariat don't.
>>
>> My mate's chinese wife's parents are that,
>> they don' sit on mats. You are confusing
>> the chinese with Japs.

> Xi got the Chinese living in state owned cities,

Nope, they have bought her parents a new flat.

> city apartments now, so maybe times are changed?

They never did use mats even in the rural areas.

That was the Japs.

>>> The Chinese Communist Bourgeoisie do.

>>> Well went to test drive a Chinese made somethingsedan manual the
>>> pedals too close together
>>
>> The Great Walls are fine.

> If you say so but no safety rating but safer than a 20 year old car.

No massive great SUV like those does, regardless of who makes it.

>>> Those that make them starve,
>>
>> Bullshit they do.
>>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Apple_Inc.#Safety_problems_and_harsh_working_conditions>
> https://tinyurl.com/yavzpjqd

That doesnt say they starve and its a lie what they do say.

> My Motorola phone is made in India

That's why its a steaming turd compared with an iphone.

>>> but yes when I buy TV I try to find one
>>> made by a significant brand name, no always work, Sony now makes
>>> broken crap!

>>> Don't see progress moving as fast as it did in the 50's
>>
>> That's bullshit too with tech stuff.
>>
> Australia was left behind in that
> All imports

It is everywhere except china.

>>> Australia has to buy Australian steel from overseas,
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>>> not cheap or economic.
>>
>> And the labor force is useless compared with Korea.
>>
> Management in Australia are often pathetic, I push for self management
> which has always increased safety, quality, productivity, zero
> strikes, no job dissatisfaction, employees turnover near nil,
> Ordog should be pleased
> Always reverses when plant taken over and Australian supposed
> university technocratic management all useless no nothing pompous
> arses.
> Afterwards go broke.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: UAP

<gb6v4h5tl7pcjhjrvl53vsbe048haii1t4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12065&group=aus.politics#12065

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 12:28:35 +1000
References: <e6cq4h91rbq24pse6qd5cnjtl1af0g775e@4ax.com> <op.1j61w5cqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me> <dgvr4htq2almaf4cbt8k4cnehnj9rgklk8@4ax.com> <op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <vu5s4hpum5cnfv9045b03unm4ghsrvrvn7@4ax.com> <op.1j8a1copbyq249@pvr2.lan> <kbct4hp7cmuts979jj04sgf7hfuerckqs0@4ax.com> <op.1j9p0zqrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <criu4h11ash6tft2tjm9etammqem9obic2@4ax.com> <op.1j9ym8iybyq249@pvr2.lan> <b6pu4htqtd81teqm54f5274pskk19ltbsq@4ax.com> <op.1j98poynbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 02:28 UTC

On Fri, 08 Apr 2022 11:21:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> So is mine.
>>>
>> I believe you

>>> Fuck that, cotton T shirts are much more viable.
>
>> Find cotton don't protect me from back pain caused by chills,
>
>I don't get that.

Just better at insulation keeping back warm and dry

>> Wool "t shirts" Australian made merino are around $90 last for years no
>> back pain (muscle)
>
>>> Fleeces from china in winter, last much longer
>>> than knitted sweaters which wear out the elbows.
>
>> never seen them,
>
>Aldi sell them a couple of times a year, likely will do soon now.
>
>> but I use the t-shirt for exercise (sweat goes away)
>
>I only sweat in extreme humidity weather.

Only sweat on my run.
Air-conditioning stops me sweating inside

>> easy to wash (wool board sign, the Aldi ones display this also but
>> it's a Chinese lie they shrink even smaller, Australia ones don't)
>> Still wearing some over 50 years old

>>> My fleeces and cargo pants are fine. M for both.
>>>
>> I go for the "long-johns" again Australian merino.

>>> Not stupid enough to 'live' in sydney.
>>>
>> Well I love the country but also like the Sydney life, having good
>> helpful neighbours is a plus.
>
>All of mine are like that.

Rare in Sydney, high chance of "feral's" moving in next door, took me
6 years to get the owner next door to court then jail, he had to sell
to pay fines and legal.

>>> Nothing even remotely like what Korea has produced.
>
>> Might be at war shortly,
>
>Not a chance.

With North Korea/China?

>> Australia has a long coast line,
>
>No one will be attacking it. Even the Japs
>weren't actually stupid enough to try it.

China is setting up strategic bases around Australia Solomon Islands
seem a worry. Australia is beefing up with long range missiles.

>> although we now make armed jet drones.

>>> My mate's chinese wife's parents are that,
>>> they don' sit on mats. You are confusing
>>> the chinese with Japs.
>
>> Xi got the Chinese living in state owned cities,
>
>Nope, they have bought her parents a new flat.
>
>> city apartments now, so maybe times are changed?
>
>They never did use mats even in the rural areas.
>
>That was the Japs.

This is a photo of inside a typical Chinese apartment
Note the low to ground furniture, a arse to get out of!

--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

Click here to read the complete article
Re: UAP

<op.1kae1k0nbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12069&group=aus.politics#12069

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 13:37:58 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 03:37 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I believe you

>>> Find cotton don't protect me from back pain caused by chills,
>>
>> I don't get that.
>>
> Just better at insulation keeping back warm and dry

I meant that I don't get back pain caused by anything.

>>> Wool "t shirts" Australian made merino are around $90 last for years
>>> no
>>> back pain (muscle)

>>> never seen them,
>>
>> Aldi sell them a couple of times a year, likely will do soon now.
>>
>>> but I use the t-shirt for exercise (sweat goes away)
>>
>> I only sweat in extreme humidity weather.
>>
> Only sweat on my run.

I never ever run.

> Air-conditioning stops me sweating inside

I prefer it much warmer than most, dont even turn
the cooler on until its 32C and am not sweating then.

>>> easy to wash (wool board sign, the Aldi ones display this also but
>>> it's a Chinese lie they shrink even smaller, Australia ones don't)
>>> Still wearing some over 50 years old

>>> I go for the "long-johns" again Australian merino.

>>> Well I love the country but also like the Sydney life, having good
>>> helpful neighbours is a plus.
>>
>> All of mine are like that.

> Rare in Sydney,

Nope, mate of mine has neighbours like that in Sydney.

> high chance of "feral's" moving in next door, took me
> 6 years to get the owner next door to court then jail, he had to sell
> to pay fines and legal.

A bikey moved in to the rental across the road, one
house down, but he didnt last long, the cops got him
for his cannabis crop somewhere else in the area.

>>> Might be at war shortly,
>>
>> Not a chance.
>>
> With North Korea/China?

No chance of them invading us.

>>> Australia has a long coast line,
>>
>> No one will be attacking it. Even the Japs
>> weren't actually stupid enough to try it.

> China is setting up strategic bases around Australia Solomon Islands

But won't be stupid enough to try invading us.

> seem a worry.

Nope, even their south sea island stupiditys are
no worry at all for us.

> Australia is beefing up with long range missiles.

Only because both partys are that stupid.

In spades with the stupid submarines.

>>> although we now make armed jet drones.

>>> Xi got the Chinese living in state owned cities,
>>
>> Nope, they have bought her parents a new flat.
>>
>>> city apartments now, so maybe times are changed?
>>
>> They never did use mats even in the rural areas.
>>
>> That was the Japs.
>>
> This is a photo of inside a typical Chinese apartment
> Note the low to ground furniture, a arse to get out of!

But not just mats. That's the Japs. And isnt true of most
Jap houses anymore either.