"Your butt is mine." -- Michael Jackson, Bad

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: UAP

SubjectAuthor
* 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000 Murders, 1,000 KByker
+* 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Nic
|+* 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Daniel65
||`- 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Fran
|`- 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000Fran
+- RUSSIA_——►_UKRAINE_-&-_NEW_ZEALARas Tafarian
+* UAPArindam Banerjee

Pages:123
Re: UAP

<argv4htoljon71mq8vaq74phqod2c7pc2g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12073&group=aus.politics#12073

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: UAP
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 15:19:37 +1000
References: <t2k58r$4lj$1@dont-email.me> <dgvr4htq2almaf4cbt8k4cnehnj9rgklk8@4ax.com> <op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <vu5s4hpum5cnfv9045b03unm4ghsrvrvn7@4ax.com> <op.1j8a1copbyq249@pvr2.lan> <kbct4hp7cmuts979jj04sgf7hfuerckqs0@4ax.com> <op.1j9p0zqrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <criu4h11ash6tft2tjm9etammqem9obic2@4ax.com> <op.1j9ym8iybyq249@pvr2.lan> <b6pu4htqtd81teqm54f5274pskk19ltbsq@4ax.com> <op.1j98poynbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gb6v4h5tl7pcjhjrvl53vsbe048haii1t4@4ax.com> <op.1kae1k0nbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 05:19 UTC

On Fri, 08 Apr 2022 13:37:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I don't get that.
>>>
>> Just better at insulation keeping back warm and dry
>
>I meant that I don't get back pain caused by anything.

>>> Aldi sell them a couple of times a year, likely will do soon now.

>>> I only sweat in extreme humidity weather.
>>>
>> Only sweat on my run.
>
>I never ever run.
>
>> Air-conditioning stops me sweating inside
>
>I prefer it much warmer than most, dont even turn
>the cooler on until its 32C and am not sweating then.

>>> All of mine are like that.
>
>> Rare in Sydney,
>
>Nope, mate of mine has neighbours like that in Sydney.

When I lived in Dover Heights all my neighbours were good but not
helpful just kept to themselves

>> high chance of "feral's" moving in next door, took me
>> 6 years to get the owner next door to court then jail, he had to sell
>> to pay fines and legal.
>
>A bikey moved in to the rental across the road, one
>house down, but he didnt last long, the cops got him
>for his cannabis crop somewhere else in the area.

The owner next door was selling ice. The cops were in on it as when
the police were called the house became empty?

>>> Not a chance.
>>>
>> With North Korea/China?
>
>No chance of them invading us.

agree, meant South Korea could be invaded.

>>> No one will be attacking it. Even the Japs
>>> weren't actually stupid enough to try it.
>
>> China is setting up strategic bases around Australia Solomon Islands
>
>But won't be stupid enough to try invading us.
>
>> seem a worry.
>
>Nope, even their south sea island stupiditys are
>no worry at all for us.

They could control shipping in area

>> Australia is beefing up with long range missiles.
>
>Only because both partys are that stupid.
>
>In spades with the stupid submarines.

Agree, don't see the need for Nuclear Subs?
Suspect it a prelude for nuclear power acceptance?

>>> Nope, they have bought her parents a new flat.

>>> They never did use mats even in the rural areas.
>>>
>>> That was the Japs.
>>>
>> This is a photo of inside a typical Chinese apartment
>> Note the low to ground furniture, a arse to get out of!
>
>But not just mats. That's the Japs. And isnt true of most
>Jap houses anymore either.

Agree, I notice though that Chinese made lounge furniture is being
made a lot closer to floor than it was in the 1950's

SNIP
--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: UAP

<op.1kaksanhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12074&group=aus.politics#12074

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 15:42:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 05:42 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Just better at insulation keeping back warm and dry
>>
>> I meant that I don't get back pain caused by anything.

>>> Only sweat on my run.
>>
>> I never ever run.
>>
>>> Air-conditioning stops me sweating inside
>>
>> I prefer it much warmer than most, dont even turn
>> the cooler on until its 32C and am not sweating then.

>>> Rare in Sydney,
>>
>> Nope, mate of mine has neighbours like that in Sydney.

> When I lived in Dover Heights all my neighbours were good but not
> helpful just kept to themselves

Almost all of mine are very helpful.

>>> high chance of "feral's" moving in next door, took me
>>> 6 years to get the owner next door to court then jail, he had to sell
>>> to pay fines and legal.
>>
>> A bikey moved in to the rental across the road, one
>> house down, but he didnt last long, the cops got him
>> for his cannabis crop somewhere else in the area.

> The owner next door was selling ice. The cops were in on it as when
> the police were called the house became empty?

Yeah, we had a lot of utterly corrupt cops here back
in the days when the mafia executed Don Mackay.

>>> With North Korea/China?
>>
>> No chance of them invading us.
>>
> agree, meant South Korea could be invaded.

Not a chance, the US would stop that happening.

Xi might actually be stupid enough to try it with
Taiwan but Taiwan has all it needs to sink all his
ships and down all his planes involved in trying that.

I doubt even that fool Biden would do nothing as well.

>>> China is setting up strategic bases around Australia Solomon Islands
>>
>> But won't be stupid enough to try invading us.
>>
>>> seem a worry.
>>
>> Nope, even their south sea island stupiditys are
>> no worry at all for us.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: UAP

<06sv4h1ahgpr1ijrkjgk659ucicgit9773@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12075&group=aus.politics#12075

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 18:42:08 +1000
References: <op.1j75cjtcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <vu5s4hpum5cnfv9045b03unm4ghsrvrvn7@4ax.com> <op.1j8a1copbyq249@pvr2.lan> <kbct4hp7cmuts979jj04sgf7hfuerckqs0@4ax.com> <op.1j9p0zqrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <criu4h11ash6tft2tjm9etammqem9obic2@4ax.com> <op.1j9ym8iybyq249@pvr2.lan> <b6pu4htqtd81teqm54f5274pskk19ltbsq@4ax.com> <op.1j98poynbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gb6v4h5tl7pcjhjrvl53vsbe048haii1t4@4ax.com> <op.1kae1k0nbyq249@pvr2.lan> <argv4htoljon71mq8vaq74phqod2c7pc2g@4ax.com> <op.1kaksanhbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 08:42 UTC

On Fri, 08 Apr 2022 15:42:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
snip

>>> Nope, mate of mine has neighbours like that in Sydney.
>
>> When I lived in Dover Heights all my neighbours were good but not
>> helpful just kept to themselves
>
>Almost all of mine are very helpful.

They would say hello but that was it

>>> A bikey moved in to the rental across the road, one
>>> house down, but he didnt last long, the cops got him
>>> for his cannabis crop somewhere else in the area.
>
>> The owner next door was selling ice. The cops were in on it as when
>> the police were called the house became empty?
>
>Yeah, we had a lot of utterly corrupt cops here back
>in the days when the mafia executed Don Mackay.

The police in Sydney did not want to know IMO!

>>> No chance of them invading us.
>>>
>> agree, meant South Korea could be invaded.
>
>Not a chance, the US would stop that happening.

Under Biden?
He is weak, corrupt and incompetent

>Xi might actually be stupid enough to try it with
>Taiwan but Taiwan has all it needs to sink all his
>ships and down all his planes involved in trying that.
>
>I doubt even that fool Biden would do nothing as well.

What Biden would do has become a world concern
Australia is now spending more than they would of needed to under
Trump!

>>> But won't be stupid enough to try invading us.

>>> Nope, even their south sea island stupiditys are
>>> no worry at all for us.
>
>> They could control shipping in area
>
>Nope, not possible from there.

What you think China's point is then?

>>> Only because both partys are that stupid.
>>>
>>> In spades with the stupid submarines.
>>>
>> Agree, don't see the need for Nuclear Subs?
>
>Or any subs at all for that matter.

Seems correct
The present subs are undetectable though.

>> Suspect it a prelude for nuclear power acceptance?
>
>Can't see it myself given how viable coal is here.

Agree, tossers like pretend liberals don't agree.
Matt Kean NSW claiming to be Liberal is a pretend one

>>> But not just mats. That's the Japs. And isnt true of most
>>> Jap houses anymore either.
>
>> Agree, I notice though that Chinese made lounge furniture is being
>> made a lot closer to floor than it was in the 1950's
>
>Dunno, I dont usually look at that stuff at the garage sales and never buy
>it myself.
>
>Still using the stuff I bought 50 years ago and that was locally made.

That's the other thing the Australian made product was not only
practical, safe, comfortable it lasted
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"

Re: UAP

<op.1kavpit0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12079&group=aus.politics#12079

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 19:37:56 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 09:37 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> When I lived in Dover Heights all my neighbours were good but not
>>> helpful just kept to themselves
>>
>> Almost all of mine are very helpful.
>>
> They would say hello but that was it

Almost all of mine do much more than that.

And I do too, looked after her place when
she was in St Vincents in Sydney over Xmas.

>>> The owner next door was selling ice. The cops were in on it as when
>>> the police were called the house became empty?
>>
>> Yeah, we had a lot of utterly corrupt cops here back
>> in the days when the mafia executed Don Mackay.

> The police in Sydney did not want to know IMO!

Ours do. Had a stolen twin cab parked up at my place in my jungle.

Suggested to my druggy mate neighbour who I have known
since he was a preschool kid that it wasn't a great idea to park
it there. I let him park his cars and trucks at my place because
I have a lot more room than his dad has. He told me that it
wasn't his, so I told the cops about it. They showed up very
quickly and hid inside my place to see if the thieves would
show up to retrieve it because it was in a good state. No one
showed up, so they had it removed on a car carrier, it belonged
to the local council. They somehow worked out who had stolen
it and showed up at their place and got physically assaulted.

Made the national media, Ray Hadley from memory.

>>> agree, meant South Korea could be invaded.
>>
>> Not a chance, the US would stop that happening.

> Under Biden?

> He is weak, corrupt and incompetent

That remains to be seen with something like that.

>> Xi might actually be stupid enough to try it with
>> Taiwan but Taiwan has all it needs to sink all his
>> ships and down all his planes involved in trying that.

>> I doubt even that fool Biden would do nothing as well.

> What Biden would do has become a world concern

But we don't know that yet.

> Australia is now spending more thanthey would of needed to under Trump!

But it is less clear that that makes sense.

>>> They could control shipping in area
>>
>> Nope, not possible from there.

> What you think China's point is then?

Just more posturing like their new silk road shit.

>>> Agree, don't see the need for Nuclear Subs?
>>
>> Or any subs at all for that matter.

> Seems correct
> The present subs are undetectable though.

Nope. And no point in detecting them anyway.

>>> Suspect it a prelude for nuclear power acceptance?

>> Can't see it myself given how viable coal is here.

> Agree, tossers like pretend liberals don't agree.
> Matt Kean NSW claiming to be Liberal is a pretend one

It's just more mindless polly bullshit.

>>> Agree, I notice though that Chinese made lounge furniture is being
>>> made a lot closer to floor than it was in the 1950's
>>
>> Dunno, I dont usually look at that stuff at the garage sales and never
>> buy it myself.
>>
>> Still using the stuff I bought 50 years ago and that was locally made.
>>
> That's the other thing the Australian made product was not only
> practical, safe, comfortable it lasted

My iphones have too.

And my nail clippers from china and great rafts of other chinese stuff too.

Re: UAP

<t35rbd$klc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12273&group=aus.politics#12273

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:41:49 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 06:41 UTC

On 6/04/2022 5:22 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 5/04/2022 7:57 pm, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> Is the United Australia Party the former Palmer United Party?
>
> **Yep.
>
>> Why should I or anyone vote for them?
>
> **No one should. Understand that Palmer is only in politics to benefit
> one person - Palmer. Palmer has form. Palmer cares only about enriching
> Palmer.
>
>> They are advertising heavily so that made me a bit curious.

But they are ads that will only appeal to people who are clueless. Two
examples,
1) the ad on super, 'we'll bring back billions invested overseas". How
will UAP do that? So heavily egislate ind interfere with privest super
schems that they'll REALLY piss off supernannuation investors by pulling
thie potrfolio of super investmenst back intoa limited market? That
would 'cost' super investors a fortune, and
2) the ad on holding mortgage rates to x% for 5 years. How? The Fed
govt doesn't offer mortgages or set mortgage rates. That is done by
banks/insitutions form which buyers borrow.

> **Sure. Palmer has made a lot of money off the backs of his
> long-suffering workers. Workers who have been screwed over by Palmer. He
> can afford to chuck million of Dollars, advertising something. "Freedom"
> is what I see.
>
> Freedom from what, exactly?

'Freedom' from using their brain for anyone who would be silly enough to
vote for him. A nanosecond of thought can see right through his idiot ads.

Re: 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000 Murders, 1,000 Killed By Cops

<t35qr0$dhu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17804&group=aus.politics#17804

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000
Murders, 1,000 Killed By Cops
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:33:04 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 06:33 UTC

On 5/04/2022 6:49 am, Nic wrote:
> On 4/4/22 4:07 PM, dolf Boek wrote:
>> We have a better process as Royal Commission ...

>>> You ought to...

Nope. No need for them at all.

> In the US we have The Supreme Court.

Yes, sadly.

Re: 10 Million Arrests Per Year, 1.3 Million Violent Crimes, 15,000 Murders, 1,000 Killed By Cops

<t35qtq$dhu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17805&group=aus.politics#17805

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,can.politics,aus.politics
Murders, 1,000 Killed By Cops
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:34:34 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 06:34 UTC

On 5/04/2022 11:02 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Nic wrote on 5/4/22 6:49 am:
>> On 4/4/22 4:07 PM, dolf Boek wrote:
>>> We have a better process as Royal Commission ...

>> In the US we have The Supreme Court.
>
> So do we, in Australia! And High Court as well.

And without the political circus in judicial appointments.