I once decorated my apartment entirely in ten foot salad forks!!

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: O.T. A challenge

SubjectAuthor
* O.T. A challengekeithr0
+* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||| `- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|||+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|||+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeGrumpy Tech
||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
| `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  || `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  ||   `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||    `- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |+- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
|  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  | +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | |+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | || `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | ||   `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | |`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|  | `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  |  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  | `* Re: O.T. A challengelindsay
|  |  |  +- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|    +- Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|    `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|     +- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|     `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|      `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|       `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|        `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|         +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|         |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          | `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          |   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|          |    `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|           `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|            `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|             |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| |`* Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| | `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
| |`- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com

Pages:12345678910111213
Re: O.T. A challenge

<1t2zduknlg1rs.11wu0s7zy0vg9$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12767&group=aus.cars#12767

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: O.T. A challenge
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:20:08 +1000
 by: alvey - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:20 UTC

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 13:43:01 +0800, Clocky wrote:

> On 10/03/2022 1:28 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>> maybe he's been sniffing too much of the glue they use at the Aviation
>> museum?
>>

> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a Reflex
> 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.

Errrr. That's not Clag in the pot...

alvey

Re: O.T. A challenge

<1mte8n97jfd7w.17ugg31ngz8xk.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12768&group=aus.cars#12768

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:40:08 +1000
 by: alvey - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:40 UTC

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:53:21 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> On 10/03/2022 6:58 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 10/03/2022 2:34 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> What is the point of this? You expect someone to go to the trouble of
>>> building something and presenting it to you just so you can be
>>> satisfied that they know what they're talking about, and as the "task"
>>> you set for them is "so simple that Felix could do it" it would prove
>>> absolutely nothing even if they *did* feel compelled to respond to you?
>>
>> Yes, he just has to show that his talents are as big as his mouth.
>
> He doesn't have to show you or anyone else a bloody *thing*. The fuck do
> you get off demanding that people prove themselves to you, Alvey?
>
>>> I'm no friend of Jerky's, and to my mind he *already* proved the
>>> limited range of his "electronics knowledge" when I posted the
>>> pictures of my distributor's failed logic board and he decided to
>>> comment about it, but what you're doing here just makes you look like
>>> an *idiot* who needs to get the fuck over himself. For fuck's sake.
>>> Demanding people "prove themselves" to you makes you no different to
>>> the morons you criticise daily for doing the *exact* same thing.
>>
>> It's up to him, he's been big noting himself in this regard, I'm calling
>> him out on it.
>
> Good. Call him out as much as you like, but if you think he has any
> obligation to dance to whatever tune you feel like playing on your pipe
> then you're off your fucking rocker.
>
> As I said, you need to get over yourself.

This is hilarious.
The Fraudster is so very desperate to defend his indefensible (and
laughable) reason for refusing to substantiate his claims that he's
attacking an Enabler!

Apu Fraudster, your 'argument' is a load of bollocks. The difference here
is that someone has declared that "anyone *could*" do whatever, whereas you
repeatedly bragged that you *had* done stuff. One is theoretical, the other
is factual. But do carry on attacking keith, it's highly entertaining *and*
it'll teach him for ignoring you so much. Go get 'im Tiger!

But the absolute frenzy in which the Fraudster has jumped at this Fools
Gold has been worth the price of admission alone. He's doing a 'reverse
duck'. Furious activity above the water, nothing at all underneath it.

alvey
"A simple lesson for you to learn here is that if if you're not prepared
to support your claims for whatever reason, then perhaps you either
don't make them in the first place, or be prepared to retract." Fraudster,
15Jun17

“I'm not interested in your bullshit opinion. Provide a cite to prove
your claim or just shut the fuck up.” Fraudster, 13Dec17

Re: O.T. A challenge

<1puoopenaunze$.15azrdhuwxaty.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12769&group=aus.cars#12769

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:41:48 +1000
 by: alvey - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:41 UTC

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:58:47 +1100, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> On 10/03/2022 6:58 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> What is the point of this? You expect someone to go to the trouble of
>>> building something and presenting it to you just so you can be
>>> satisfied that they know what they're talking about, and as the
>>> "task" you set for them is "so simple that Felix could do it" it
>>> would prove absolutely nothing even if they *did* feel compelled to
>>> respond to you?
>>
>> Yes, he just has to show that his talents are as big as his mouth.
>>
>>> I'm no friend of Jerky's, and to my mind he *already* proved the
>>> limited range of his "electronics knowledge" when I posted the
>>> pictures of my distributor's failed logic board and he decided to
>>> comment about it, but what you're doing here just makes you look like
>>> an *idiot* who needs to get the fuck over himself. For fuck's sake.
>>> Demanding people "prove themselves" to you makes you no different to
>>> the morons you criticise daily for doing the *exact* same thing.
>>
>> It's up to him, he's been big noting himself in this regard, I'm
>> calling him out on it.
>>
>>> Jesus.
>>
>> You rang?
>>

> OMG!

Don't panic. Easter approacheth.

alvey

Re: O.T. A challenge

<1ly6r24sbn8cf$.324y9u6itqxo.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12770&group=aus.cars#12770

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:48:56 +1000
 by: alvey - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:48 UTC

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:05:19 +1100, Noddy wrote:

snip desperate drivel

> Read what I just wrote above. All Keith is managing to show here is that
> he can do a really good impersonation of Alvey.

To clarify Fraudster... You *still* read every post, so the only reason you
have a (snigger) killfail is to have an excuse to *not* answer some posts.
What a pathetic wretch you are.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j8vfasFcjnuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12771&group=aus.cars#12771

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 10:19:09 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:19 UTC

On 11/03/2022 7:41 am, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:58:47 +1100, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> Yes, he just has to show that his talents are as big as his mouth.

>>> It's up to him, he's been big noting himself in this regard, I'm
>>> calling him out on it.

>>> You rang?
>>>
>> OMG!
> Don't panic. Easter approacheth.

Ooooh good! more chocolate!  :)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j8vfebFcjnuU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12772&group=aus.cars#12772

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 10:21:00 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:21 UTC

On 10/03/2022 4:43 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 1:28 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> keith is acting *very* weird and it's getting worse.
>>>

>> maybe he's been sniffing too much of the glue they use at the
>> Aviation museum?
>>

> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a Reflex
> 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.

do they still use Clag in schools these days?

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j8vfpvFcp54U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12773&group=aus.cars#12773

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 10:27:11 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:27 UTC

On 11/03/2022 1:04 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 4:02 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> hahahaha!
>>>
>> "Clocky is a fake" there's a quote for you.
>
> LOL, keith, mate... you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself
> as a programmer - so successful and highly paid that you could afford
> such prestige vehicles as a Cordia Turbo and Miata. You must have been
> ace to be able to afford those two  examples of motoring
> excellence...  :-)

he claims he worked at NASA as a programmer but has no formal
qualifications, and was in a senior position there, iirc. can you
imagine what the competition to be employed at NASA would be like? they
would only be interested in the very best and brightest; the most
qualified and capable. me thinketh that maybe, just maybe, something is
rotten in Denmark! :)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j8vlaqFdmlhU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12774&group=aus.cars#12774

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 12:01:13 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 01:01 UTC

On 11/3/22 10:21, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 4:43 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> maybe he's been sniffing too much of the glue they use at the
>>> Aviation museum?
>>>

>> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a Reflex
>> 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.
>>

> do they still use Clag in schools these days?

Long gone. Yuhu (sp?) glue sticks were all the rage last time I was
involved in a school.

--
Xeno

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0e7uc$ihr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12775&group=aus.cars#12775

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:16:53 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 01:16 UTC

On 11/03/2022 7:21 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 4:43 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> maybe he's been sniffing too much of the glue they use at the
>>> Aviation museum?
>>>

>> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a Reflex
>> 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.
>>

> do they still use Clag in schools these days?

Yep, though not necessarily in the pots with the brush as there are more
options.

tinyurl.com/537ktwaf

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0e81e$ihr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12776&group=aus.cars#12776

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:18:39 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 01:18 UTC

On 11/03/2022 9:01 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 11/3/22 10:21, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a Reflex
>>> 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.
>>>

>> do they still use Clag in schools these days?
>>

> Long gone. Yuhu (sp?) glue sticks were all the rage last time I was
> involved in a school.

Long gone my arse. Still sold and used in schools.

tinyurl.com/537ktwaf

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j8vn2dFe1arU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12777&group=aus.cars#12777

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 12:30:50 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 01:30 UTC

On 11/3/22 12:18, Clocky wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 9:01 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> do they still use Clag in schools these days?
>>>

>> Long gone. Yuhu (sp?) glue sticks were all the rage last time I was
>> involved in a school.
>>

> Long gone my arse. Still sold and used in schools.
>
> tinyurl.com/537ktwaf

Maybe in *Primary Schools*. At the college, *Glu Sticks* were in common
usage. Note, I haven't been anywhere near a primary school since I was a
primary school student. That was a long time ago.

--
Xeno

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0e9li$fau$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12778&group=aus.cars#12778

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:46:27 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 01:46 UTC

On 11/03/2022 9:30 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 11/3/22 12:18, Clocky wrote:

>>> Long gone. Yuhu (sp?) glue sticks were all the rage last time I was
>>> involved in a school.
>>>

>> Long gone my arse. Still sold and used in schools.
>>
>> tinyurl.com/537ktwaf
>>
> Maybe in *Primary Schools*. At the college,

That's a college. Primary and high schools are *schools*.

felix asked "do they still use Clag in schools these days?"

You said they were "long gone". Clag is not only not "long gone" it is
also still widely used in *schools*.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j8vrj0Fep97U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12779&group=aus.cars#12779

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:47:59 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 02:47 UTC

On 11/3/22 12:16, Clocky wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 7:21 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a Reflex
>>> 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.
>>>

>> do they still use Clag in schools these days?
>>

> Yep, though not necessarily in the pots with the brush as there are more
> options.

Well, yes, as I said, the Yuhu Stick. Clag, the company, make a similar
product but it is nothing like the clag paste in the pot.

--
Xeno

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j8vrokFep97U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12780&group=aus.cars#12780

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:51:00 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 02:51 UTC

On 11/3/22 12:46, Clocky wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 9:30 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> Long gone my arse. Still sold and used in schools.
>>>
>>> tinyurl.com/537ktwaf
>>>
>> Maybe in *Primary Schools*. At the college,
>
> That's a college. Primary and high schools are *schools*.
>
> felix asked "do they still use Clag in schools these days?"
>
> You said they were "long gone". Clag is not only not "long gone" it is
> also still widely used in *schools*.

But, if you recall, my fist teaching assignment, and my first posting,
was at Sunshine Secondary Technical School. The old potted clag wasn't
used there either.

--
Xeno

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0edmn$t14$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12781&group=aus.cars#12781

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 10:55:20 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 02:55 UTC

On 11/03/2022 10:51 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 11/3/22 12:46, Clocky wrote:

>>> Maybe in *Primary Schools*. At the college,
>>
>> That's a college. Primary and high schools are *schools*.
>>
>> felix asked "do they still use Clag in schools these days?"
>>
>> You said they were "long gone". Clag is not only not "long gone" it is
>> also still widely used in *schools*.
>>
> But, if you recall, my fist teaching assignment, and my first posting,
> was at Sunshine Secondary Technical School. The old potted clag wasn't
> used there either.

Irrelevant. The question wasn't about you.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0ee27$4bu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12782&group=aus.cars#12782

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:01:22 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 03:01 UTC

On 11/03/2022 10:47 am, Xeno wrote:
> On 11/3/22 12:16, Clocky wrote:

>>> do they still use Clag in schools these days?
>>>

>> Yep, though not necessarily in the pots with the brush as there are
>> more options.
>
> Well, yes, as I said, the Yuhu Stick. Clag, the company, make a similar
> product but it is nothing like the clag paste in the pot.

The clag in the pot is right there on that fucking page.

tinyurl.com/537ktwaf

Same as it always was and still used in schools around Australia. Why do
you think you can buy it in bulk by the bucket load?

tinyurl.com/537ktwaf

Jesus wept...

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<e68091db-ed7c-4f75-94c3-ff6139797ea4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12785&group=aus.cars#12785

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:22:54 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:22 UTC

On Friday, 11 March 2022 at 01:37:43 UTC+11, Clocky wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 3:51 pm, keithr0 wrote:

> >> How so? All it proves is that you need someone to program an Arduino
> >> for you presumably because you can't do it yourself.
> >
> > Wrong and wrong.
> >
> > !) I've already done it,
> Easy to claim, why don't you prove it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*YOU* made the claim that:
*ANYONE* can do it.

> I just want to see if your abilities are as big
> > as your mouth
> I've made no specific claims to my abilities. I described a process that
> works for countless people programming an Arduino. Many of them novices,
> like me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*anyone can do it* sez U..Now yer replying in alveykrypsis style..
Led with yer chin and now running away. *TYPICAL*

> > 2) I didn't use an Arduino or the Arduino workspace, real programmers
> > don't need to.
> >
> Easy to claim.
> > You're just looking for a way to crawl out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Hahaha, yep, he sure is.. Pfffftttt.

> There is nothing to crawl out of since I've made no specific claims to
> *my* programming ability. You claim to be a "programmer" but I haven't
> seen any examples of your code or proof that you are. Since therefore it
> is unproven... well, see below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
C`mon ms mealy mouth you can do better than that!!. (can`t ya?)

> --
> keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
> "He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
> it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j907ghFgs41U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12788&group=aus.cars#12788

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:11:43 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:11 UTC

On 11/03/2022 12:16 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 7:21 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a
>>> Reflex 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.
>>>

>> do they still use Clag in schools these days?
>>

> Yep, though not necessarily in the pots with the brush as there are
> more options.
>
> tinyurl.com/537ktwaf

when we were using clag in the jar with the brush, it got really messy,
didn't it. I remember there was an aluminum top that you pushed the
brush through after you removed the cork from the bottle.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j908acFh1egU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12789&group=aus.cars#12789

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:25:15 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:25 UTC

On 11/03/2022 12:37 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 3:51 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> How so? All it proves is that you need someone to program an Arduino
>>> for you presumably because you can't do it yourself.
>>
>> Wrong and wrong.
>>
>> !) I've already done it,
>
> Easy to claim, why don't you prove it?

I'll show you mine when you show me yours

> I just want to see if your abilities are as big
>> as your mouth
>
> I've made no specific claims to my abilities. I described a process that
> works for countless people programming an Arduino. Many of them novices,
> like me.
>
>> 2) I didn't use an Arduino or the Arduino workspace, real programmers
>> don't need to.
>>

> Easy to claim.

Easy to do

>> You're just looking for a way to crawl out.
>>

> There is nothing to crawl out of since I've made no specific claims to
> *my* programming ability. You claim to be a "programmer" but I haven't
> seen any examples of your code or proof that you are. Since therefore it
> is unproven... well, see below.

"What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select
the libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.
Literally anyone can do that."

That was your statement, you're just being asked to prove it. If anybody
can then it follows that you should be able to. If you want to withdraw
that statement, then you don't have to prove anything.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j908eeFh1egU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12790&group=aus.cars#12790

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:27:27 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:27 UTC

On 11/03/2022 12:42 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 3:55 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> I can imagine keith sitting in the corner of the museum with a Reflex
>>> 500 sheet pack of A4 and a pot of Clag to keep him busy.
>>>
>> And you're calling me weird? It looks like you've got a totally warped
>> mind.
>
> I'm not the one setting absurd challenges you humourless dimwit.

Nothing absurd about it, your claim that anybody could do it, OTOH was.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j908jkFh1egU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12791&group=aus.cars#12791

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:30:13 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:30 UTC

On 10/03/2022 6:57 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 6:54 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> maybe he's been sniffing too much of the glue they use at the
>>> Aviation museum?
>>
>> Glue? You think that real aircraft are made like models? Modern
>> airlines do use bonded panels, but the old one we have are done
>> properly with bolts and rivets.
>>

> don't you have any WW1 bi-planes? :)

Nope, TAVAS at Caboolture airfield do (well replicas at least).

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12792&group=aus.cars#12792

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:32:53 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:32 UTC

On 10/03/2022 9:05 pm, Noddy wrote:

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>>   Ticky said *Anyone can do it*.. Therefore, "The proof of the pudding
>> is in the eating"
>
> I didn't see all the comment, but I believe Arduino was being discussed
> and if that's the case then anyone *can* do it. I programmed a little
> Arduino logic board to control my vapour blasting cabinet so regular
> momentary contact foot switches where turned into "push on/push off"
> latching switches to control the fan, pump, air solenoid and windscreen
> wiper. The code itself was a pre-written demo but it's not difficult,
> and I modified the basic sample to suit my own particular needs with
> regards to the number of pedals, timing delays and so on.
>
> I was able to get what I wanted out of it and I'm *far* from a
> programmer :) It is not at all difficult. Even if you knew nothing about
> it you could find enough information on the Net to complete Keith's task
> fairly easily which makes the whole exercise completely futile.

If it's that easy then you're welcome to try.

>> Keith is simply *calling his bluff*. Comprende ?
>
> I know exactly what he's doing. He's being a complete flog in thinking
> that he has any right to demand anyone prove themselves to him, and a
> massive hypocrite for doing the very thing he criticises the FLC of doing.
>

>>> Good. Call him out as much as you like, but if you think he has any
>>> obligation to dance to whatever tune you feel like playing on your pipe
>>> then you're off your fucking rocker.
>>>
>>> As I said, you need to get over yourself.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>   Really? how do you come to *that* conclusion?.
>
> Read what I just wrote above. All Keith is managing to show here is that
> he can do a really good impersonation of Alvey.
>
>>      Anyway, Keith set the task, lets see if W. O'T follows thru, or
>> fucks off. (To his rock.)
>
> Keith doesn't get to "set tasks". No one fucked off and left him in charge.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9093tFh5fkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12793&group=aus.cars#12793

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:38:53 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:38 UTC

On 11/03/2022 12:04 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 10/03/2022 4:02 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> hahahaha!
>>>
>> "Clocky is a fake" there's a quote for you.
>
> LOL, keith, mate... you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself as
> a programmer - so successful and highly paid that you could afford such
> prestige vehicles as a Cordia Turbo and Miata. You must have been ace to
> be able to afford those two  examples of motoring excellence...  :-)

Maybe you don't or can't understand, not all of us want to spend money
on expensive cars, the Cordia was fun back in the 80s, the MX-5 is fun
now ( and it's probably worth about double what I paid for it). I choose
to spend my money on things that I like not status symbols.

> So, here's a proposal. Fucking program it yourself. Happy to compile the
> sketch to make sure it actually works once your done. Off you go you
> fucking deluded dickhead.

So after being a failure as a gaslighter, you are admitting that your
contention that anybody can write software is just a whole load of
bullshit. Bit of a failure aren't you?

> Jesus...

Yes my son?

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j909a4Fh6njU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12794&group=aus.cars#12794

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:42:11 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:42 UTC

On 11/03/2022 9:27 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 1:04 am, Clocky wrote:

>>> "Clocky is a fake" there's a quote for you.
>>
>> LOL, keith, mate... you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself
>> as a programmer - so successful and highly paid that you could afford
>> such prestige vehicles as a Cordia Turbo and Miata. You must have been
>> ace to be able to afford those two  examples of motoring
>> excellence...  :-)
>

> he claims he worked at NASA as a programmer but has no formal
> qualifications, and was in a senior position there, iirc. can you
> imagine what the competition to be employed at NASA would be like? they
> would only be interested in the very best and brightest; the most
> qualified and capable. me thinketh that maybe, just maybe, something is
> rotten in Denmark! :)

Wrong as usual felix. I worked for NASA and I worked as a programmer but
I didn't work as a programmer for NASA.
Can you understand that, I'm not sure that it can be put in any simpler
terms than that. You're not really the brightest are you?

https://tinyurl.com/bde2japv

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0er2e$92t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12795&group=aus.cars#12795

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:43:21 +0800
 by: Clocky - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:43 UTC

On 11/03/2022 2:25 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 12:37 am, Clocky wrote:

>>> Wrong and wrong.
>>>
>>> !) I've already done it,
>>
>> Easy to claim, why don't you prove it?
>
> I'll show you mine when you show me yours
>
>> I just want to see if your abilities are as big
>>> as your mouth
>>
>> I've made no specific claims to my abilities. I described a process
>> that works for countless people programming an Arduino. Many of them
>> novices, like me.
>>
>>> 2) I didn't use an Arduino or the Arduino workspace, real programmers
>>> don't need to.
>>>

>> Easy to claim.
>
> Easy to do
>
>>> You're just looking for a way to crawl out.
>>>

>> There is nothing to crawl out of since I've made no specific claims to
>> *my* programming ability. You claim to be a "programmer" but I haven't
>> seen any examples of your code or proof that you are. Since therefore
>> it is unproven... well, see below.
>
> "What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select
> the libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.
> Literally anyone can do that."
>
> That was your statement, you're just being asked to prove it.

My statement wasn't "I can write a program to your specification and
requirement"

If anybody
> can then it follows that you should be able to.

I've programmed a few Arduino's to my requirements. You want an example
of someone like felix learning to program an Arduino, I present you
Noddy. He managed it and I'm sure he'll be the first to tell you he
isn't a "programmer".

If you want to withdraw
> that statement, then you don't have to prove anything.

I don't have to prove anything period you dumb cunt. I made no specific
claims to my programming abilities. *You* claim to be an ace programmer
but have *never*, to my knowledge, provided any examples of you self
proclaimed programming prowess.

Until you do, see below.