From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: CRASH
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 08:48:21 +0800
 by: Clocky - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:48 UTC

On 12/12/2022 6:52 am, yosemite sam wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> Really?? https://www.aigroupapprentices.com.au/timeline-of-events/
>>> does not agree with you....
>>
>> He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, and he repeatedly
>> demonstrates this on a daily basis.
>>
>> Whether the Tafe system had their own training facility for Automotive
>> Machinists is irrelevant. They had one for years, and there was one at
>> the old Richmond Tech campus long before the Gwynne Street facility
>> was ever opened. That doesn't change the fact that Repco did their own
>> in house apprentice training, Both at the Warren & Brown facility in
>> Maidstone, and at their training complex in Carlton.
>>
>> Had he spent any time at Richmond Tech as a "teacher" like he claimed
>> he did he would actually *know* all this, but then this is the unicorn
>> riding *bullshit* artist who when he posted here as "Krypsis" stated
>> in a thread called "Engine Efficiency -" in December 2012:
>>
>>> I seem to recall you were an automotive machinist. I suspect there was
>>> no official apprenticeship as such when you did your time. It would have
>>> been lumped in with a standard motor mechanics apprenticeship or
>>> machinists apprenticeship. Richmond TAFE did, in later years, conduct an
>>> apprenticeship in automotive machining but it was killed off by the
>>> advent of more reliable cars and the importation of low mileage engines
>>> from Japan. It may still be limping along but it's nowhere as healthy as
>>> it was during the 80s.
>>
>> Interesting how he knew absolutely *nothing* about the trade back
>> then, but is a fucking walking Almanac when it comes to it today
>> despite him having zero experience with it then *or* now.
>>
>> Of course, he could always insist that Krypsys's comment didn't come
>> from him and that they are two separate people, but then the only
>> person who would be buying that steaming pile of bullshit would be him.
>>
>> What a loser :)
>>

> but the fact remains.. you seem to have taken some interest in facts
> lately.. that you won't simply prove what you say to end all discussion
> of the matter. and so the the question also remains, why not?

The king of cable ties isn't qualified. It's the only logical conclusion.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: CRASH

<jvneubFs1rkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21186&group=aus.cars#21186

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 12:37:22 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:37 UTC

Clocky wrote:
> On 12/12/2022 6:52 am, yosemite sam wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, and he repeatedly
>>> demonstrates this on a daily basis.
>>>
>>> Whether the Tafe system had their own training facility for
>>> Automotive Machinists is irrelevant. They had one for years, and
>>> there was one at the old Richmond Tech campus long before the Gwynne
>>> Street facility was ever opened. That doesn't change the fact that
>>> Repco did their own in house apprentice training, Both at the Warren
>>> & Brown facility in Maidstone, and at their training complex in
>>> Carlton.
>>>
>>> Had he spent any time at Richmond Tech as a "teacher" like he
>>> claimed he did he would actually *know* all this, but then this is
>>> the unicorn riding *bullshit* artist who when he posted here as
>>> "Krypsis" stated in a thread called "Engine Efficiency -" in
>>> December 2012:

>>> Interesting how he knew absolutely *nothing* about the trade back
>>> then, but is a fucking walking Almanac when it comes to it today
>>> despite him having zero experience with it then *or* now.
>>>
>>> Of course, he could always insist that Krypsys's comment didn't come
>>> from him and that they are two separate people, but then the only
>>> person who would be buying that steaming pile of bullshit would be him.
>>>
>>> What a loser :)
>>>

>> but the fact remains.. you seem to have taken some interest in facts
>> lately.. that you won't simply prove what you say to end all
>> discussion of the matter. and so the the question also remains, why not?
>>

> The king of cable ties isn't qualified. It's the only logical conclusion.

his coloured cable ties non-existent like his qualifications

--
"you have never let the facts get in the way of your
outright stupidity and ignorance. Stick to polishing

https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: CRASH

<jvodrsF1nbgU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21190&group=aus.cars#21190

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:24:59 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 10:24 UTC

On 11/12/2022 5:20 pm, lindsay wrote:

> Of course, not to forget your chariot that did 3 different speeds
> "90 mph in 2nd gear"? "it's true! nobody believes anything I say."

Aww get off the poor little sycophants back, he just had a really high
axle ratio. It did mean that he had to slip the clutch for half a
kilometre every time he started off of course.

Re: CRASH

<jvoecvF1nbgU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21191&group=aus.cars#21191

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 20:34:06 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 10:34 UTC

On 7/12/2022 9:18 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/12/2022 8:30 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Some, but it's been a very long time since they made one that could
>>> be considered even remotely entertaining.
>>>

>> The 1990 Twincam was entertaining for it's day, and the 2004 Sportivo
>> (yes it did have a tacho) certainly was.
>
> I'm glad you think so. The AE86 Corolla was a great car that has a very
> well deserved cult following today. A great engine in a very good all
> round package that was pretty bullet proof, but it was the last Corolla
> that could be even remotely considered entertaining. Everything since
> then has been fairly agricultural, and the Sportivo was no exception.
>
> In fact, I'd go so far as to say that every Toyota of whatever model
> that has worn a "sportivo" badge has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Well it did embarrass a bunch of other drivers, it had the 2ZZ-GE engine
giving 141Kw with a 6 speed box and looked just like the poverty pack
version. It surprised a lot of people.

Re: CRASH

<jvoh11F2e71U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21192&group=aus.cars#21192

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:18:55 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:18 UTC

On 12/12/22 8:20 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 11:58 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> On 11/12/2022 9:05 am, Xeno wrote:
>
>>> The third apprenticeship you claimed was as an auto machinist which
>>> you, again, claimed you did in-house at Repco. Such a pity you
>>> weren't aware Repco and other similar enterprises had long previously
>>> ceased any in-house apprentice training of auto machinists since a
>>> purpose built facility was built at the Gwynne Street campus of
>>> Richmond TAFE in the late 70s.
>>

>> Really?? https://www.aigroupapprentices.com.au/timeline-of-events/
>> does not agree with you....
>
> He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, and he repeatedly
> demonstrates this on a daily basis.
>
> Whether the Tafe system had their own training facility for Automotive
> Machinists is irrelevant. They had one for years, and there was one at
> the old Richmond Tech campus long before the Gwynne Street facility was
> ever opened. That doesn't change the fact that Repco did their own in
> house apprentice training, Both at the Warren & Brown facility in
> Maidstone, and at their training complex in Carlton.

They may well have given their apprentices *supplementary training* but
*all* auto machining apprentices had to attend Richmond TAFE for 960
hours once the Gwynne Street campus opened around 1978. Sure, Repco
could do *supplementary training* over and above the requirements of the
apprenticeship. Repco can also offer in-house training to process
workers who *operate* machinery. But apprentices have to attend TAFE for
those 960 hours, or less if they complete all their schoolwork early.

As an example of large enterprises doing supplementary apprentice
training, I can point to *Matec* which was the *Holden* apprentice
training centre at Fishermans Bend. Any Holden dealership apprentice
spent a lot of their first year at Matec down at Fishermans Bend but
*all* of them spent 320 hours at TAFE in their first year, usually one
day a week or block release where it was 1 week every 4 or 5 weeks. The
TAFE training was *core*. From about 1980, there were very few day
release students in TAFE automotive. The employer, in this case Holden
dealerships through Matec, were *directed* by the ITC to send their
apprentices to various TAFE colleges which offered motor mechanics. One
of the Matec trainers, Adrian L, moved to Batman Automotive and
eventually transferred to the Richmond campus. What I learnt from Adrian
was that Matec training was very intense and very Holden specific. I
have also been to the Matec site in the 80s and the Holden development
labs nearby. That would be all consigned to history now.
Bottom line, had you done an auto machining apprenticeship, you would
most definitely have spent 960 hours over three years at the Gwynne
Street campus of Richmond TAFE. All of Repco's auto machinist
apprentices did from the day that campus opened for business right up
until they closed it down and moved everything over to the new Docklands
campus. But you were never an apprentice, of any type, nor did you
attend TAFE as an apprentice ever in your life since no apprentice cards
exist in your name at PROV. But that much is self evident since you have
no idea how auto apprentice training has been conducted at Vic TAFE
since the beginning of the eighties. What's more, you prove you have no
trade qualifications by your point blank refusal to stump up any proof.
And you know you would just love to flash them out and say; "read it and
weep boys"! It must really eat into your soul that you can't offer up
the simplest of proofs, a *unique* trade registration number, or two.

> Had he spent any time at Richmond Tech as a "teacher" like he claimed he

Ah, but I did, and some here have seen *proof*. Know what proof is
Darren? You must since you run away from supplying any proof of your claims.

> did he would actually *know* all this, but then this is the unicorn
> riding *bullshit* artist who when he posted here as "Krypsis" stated in
> a thread called "Engine Efficiency -" in December 2012:
>
>> I seem to recall you were an automotive machinist. I suspect there was

No, Darren, you're merely *claiming* to be an auto machinists and Grumpy
is responding to your claim. He has seen no proof now will he ever see
any proof since there isn't any. You aren't an auto machinist and you
have no papers to show.

>> no official apprenticeship as such when you did your time. It would have
>> been lumped in with a standard motor mechanics apprenticeship or

In the early days, mechanics were trained in *some* of the basics of
auto machining, cylinder reboring for instance, but the tasks that
required higher levels of expertise in machining skills, such as crank
and cam grinding, were carried out in machine shops and the people doing
the work were qualified fitter/machinists. Auto machining is a vertical
specialisation of the fitting/machining trade.

>> machinists apprenticeship. Richmond TAFE did, in later years, conduct an
>> apprenticeship in automotive machining but it was killed off by the
>> advent of more reliable cars and the importation of low mileage engines
>> from Japan. It may still be limping along but it's nowhere as healthy as
>> it was during the 80s.

It was never killed off and is still offered at the new campus at the
Docklands. There was a bit of a shortage of students during the late 90s
but neither the trade nor the classes at TAFE were ever killed off.

> Interesting how he knew absolutely *nothing* about the trade back then,
> but is a fucking walking Almanac when it comes to it today despite him
> having zero experience with it then *or* now.

Sadly for you Darren, I was working in the trade when you were in short
pants and flunking year 9 thereby crippling your chances of ever getting
an apprenticeship - in anything.

> Of course, he could always insist that Krypsys's comment didn't come
> from him and that they are two separate people, but then the only person
> who would be buying that steaming pile of bullshit would be him.
>
> What a loser :)

Yes you are. How about some proof of *your* claims?

____
Xeno

Re: CRASH

<jvohidF2hjsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21193&group=aus.cars#21193

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:27:59 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:27 UTC

On 12/12/22 7:03 am, alvey wrote:

> PPS, he's #2 in the queue. Guess who's #1?
>

> alvey

I answered that in another post but the reality is, Darren's
narcissistic ego wouldn't allow him to do anything other than claim all
as his own work. FFS, he buys a restored car, fixes up a few minor
details, then puts it in a *car show*? That truck is little more than a
cheque book restoration since he purchased it pretty much complete and
finished. He's showing off someone else's work, how crass is that?

____
Xeno

Re: CRASH

<jvojblF2oroU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21194&group=aus.cars#21194

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:58:50 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:58 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 5:20 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> Of course, not to forget your chariot that did 3 different speeds
>> "90 mph in 2nd gear"? "it's true! nobody believes anything I say."
>
> Aww get off the poor little sycophants back, he just had a really high
> axle ratio.

yes, it did

> It did mean that he had to slip the clutch for half a kilometre every
> time he started off of course.

--
"you have never let the facts get in the way of your
outright stupidity and ignorance. Stick to polishing
your tools and admiring the scan tools in their
original packaging that you don't know how to use.
Oh, and stay the fuck away from cars son"
- Clocky on noddy

https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: CRASH

<jvojeqF2oroU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21195&group=aus.cars#21195

From: fel...@goaway.com (yosemite sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 23:00:31 +1100
 by: yosemite sam - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 12:00 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 12/12/22 7:03 am, alvey wrote:
>

>> PPS, he's #2 in the queue. Guess who's #1?
>>

>> alvey
>>
> I answered that in another post but the reality is, Darren's
> narcissistic ego wouldn't allow him to do anything other than claim
> all as his own work. FFS, he buys a restored car, fixes up a few minor
> details, then puts it in a *car show*? That truck is little more than
> a cheque book restoration since he purchased it pretty much complete
> and finished. He's showing off someone else's work, how crass is that?
>
> ____
> Xeno

whats the bet he still hasn't installed seat belts

--
"you have never let the facts get in the way of your
outright stupidity and ignorance. Stick to polishing
your tools and admiring the scan tools in their
original packaging that you don't know how to use.
Oh, and stay the fuck away from cars son"
- Clocky on noddy

https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: CRASH

<tn8dhp$2agui$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21197&group=aus.cars#21197

From: jon...@overthere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 10:30:01 +1100
 by: jonz - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 23:30 UTC

On 12/12/2022 9:24 PM, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 5:20 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> Of course, not to forget your chariot that did 3 different speeds
>> "90 mph in 2nd gear"? "it's true! nobody believes anything I say."
>
> Aww get off the poor little sycophants back, he just had a really high
> axle ratio. It did mean that he had to slip the clutch for half a
> kilometre every time he started off of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yairs, and a clutch replacement every other weekend.

Re: CRASH

<tnbd4c$2ngvh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21229&group=aus.cars#21229

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 10:41:17 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 02:41 UTC

On 12/12/2022 8:00 pm, yosemite sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:
>> On 12/12/22 7:03 am, alvey wrote:
>>

>>> PPS, he's #2 in the queue. Guess who's #1?
>>>

>>> alvey
>>>
>> I answered that in another post but the reality is, Darren's
>> narcissistic ego wouldn't allow him to do anything other than claim
>> all as his own work. FFS, he buys a restored car, fixes up a few minor
>> details, then puts it in a *car show*? That truck is little more than
>> a cheque book restoration since he purchased it pretty much complete
>> and finished. He's showing off someone else's work, how crass is that?
>>
>> ____
>> Xeno
>
> whats the bet he still hasn't installed seat belts

He's more interested in mentioning "Tik Tok girls" (In reality people
paid to promote the car show and taking pictures of all the cars) then
the safety of his child that he's morally and legally responsible for.