Carson's Observation on Footwear: If the shoe fits, buy the other one too.

aus+uk / aus.computers / Re: Win 11

SubjectAuthor
* Win 11Max
+* Re: Win 11Petzl
`- Re: Win 11Marco Moock

Pages:1234
Re: Win 11

<itstp4Ft2r4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2141&group=aus.computers#2141

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Subject: Re: Win 11
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:08:02 +1000
<agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net>
<qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com>
<itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net>
<4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com>
<itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net>
<lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com>
<itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net>
<586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com>
 by: keithr0 - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 12:08 UTC

On 27/10/2021 7:42 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:03:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Sorry meant NEW not 1st
>>
>> Same god as the jews and moslems have.
>>
> Nope. The Christian God, whose compound redemptive
> Name is Lord Jesus Christ
> Jews and Moslems do not recognize this

Christianity is just an offshoot of Judaism same as Islam,just a bit
more touchy feeley.

>>> Allah is only mentioned as the mark of the beast by Jesus
>>> to John who made the symbol on John's hand Mohammad
>>> is servant of the beast This is in New Testament
>>
>> No mention of that collection of fairy tales in the constitution.
>>
> It is in the book that the Australian Christian God is in and in the
> first mention at the start of our constitution.
>
>> No mention of any collection of fairy storys in fact.
>>
> the drawing Jesus drew of the mark of the best
> https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHuaJ.jpg

Re: Win 11

<ittdmoF1j09U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2142&group=aus.computers#2142

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:39:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:39 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Where the fuck did that come from?
>>
>> The shit it has posted in another group.
>
> What's the point of posting that if the other person has not been looking
> in that group?

It answered his questions, stupid.

Re: Win 11

<ittdurF1kjlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2143&group=aus.computers#2143

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:44:09 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:44 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Sorry meant NEW not 1st

>> Same god as the jews and moslems have.

> Nope.

Yep.

> The Christian God, whose compound redemptive
> Name is Lord Jesus Christ

That fool who was stupid enough to get nailed up
by the romans is sposed to be the son of the same
god that the jews and moslems grovel to, stupid.

> Jews and Moslems do not recognize this

Because its mindless bullshit.

>>> Allah is only mentioned as the mark of the beast by Jesus
>>> to John who made the symbol on John's hand Mohammad
>>> is servant of the beast This is in New Testament

>> No mention of that collection of fairy tales in the constitution.

> It is in the book that the Australian Christian God is in
> and in the first mention at the start of our constitution.

That para of the constitution, doesn't say that.
>> No mention of any collection of fairy storys in fact.

> the drawing Jesus drew of the mark of the best
> https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHuaJ.jpg

Pity that fool had nothing to do with our constitution.

Re: Win 11

<itte3dF1lbnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2144&group=aus.computers#2144

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:46:35 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:46 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote

>>> Yep. how to troll and how to find some fool who stupidly claims that Liz
>>> owns everything in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and
>>> Antarctica.
>>
>>Where the fuck did that come from?
>>
> I mentioned in aus.politics that presently QEII is head of Australia.

That stupid little german woman doesn't even get to rubber stamp
out legislation and has to do what our ministers tell her to do.

Some head, not even a proper tail.

Re: Win 11

<itted5F1n3kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2145&group=aus.computers#2145

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:51:47 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 16:51 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Where the fuck did that come from?
>>>
>> I mentioned in aus.politics that presently QEII is head of Australia.
>> Rod cannot handle this
>>

> She is definitely the monarch of Australia.

For not much longer.

> In a monarchy, all of the land is the territory of the monarch.

Wrong, as always.

> Otherwise, what is the point of being the monarch?

The Britain stupidly hands her stupid money that pays
for her grog, corgi food, the vast amounts of grow her
mum consumed, and is even stupid enough to make
here a yacht that she used to swan around it etc etc etc.

None of the other places she is currently the monarch
of are that stupid, only the stupid poms.

Re: Win 11

<c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2146&group=aus.computers#2146

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:42:22 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:42 UTC

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:06:25 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 27/10/2021 8:45 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:53:21 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Where the fuck did that come from?
>>>
>> I mentioned in aus.politics that presently QEII is head of Australia.
>> Rod cannot handle this
>>

>She is definitely the monarch of Australia. In a monarchy, all of the
>land is the territory of the monarch. Otherwise, what is the point of
>being the monarch?

Rod wants the job
This is his chair <https://ibb.co/Tb9ZDRC>
In the feudal system from which our monarchic system arose, the
monarch was the Christian God's representative on earth and ruled by
"Divine Right".
In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.
You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.

So, for the monarchy to enjoy any legitimacy at all, God must exist.
If God does not exist, you and I have as much claim to the throne as
Elizabeth Battenberg ever did and the whole neo-feudal system of rank
and privilege comes crashing down.
--
Petzl
As Winston Churchill once said;

The Monarchy is important,
not for the power it wields,
but for the power it denies others”.

Re: Win 11

<itu07aF50keU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2147&group=aus.computers#2147

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:55:53 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:55 UTC

On 28/10/2021 6:42 am, Petzl wrote:

> In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.
> You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.

Nope, the Queen says that God says she is Queen.

Since nobody has ever provided an iota of proof that God exists, the
whole concept is null and void.

Re: Win 11

<slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2148&group=aus.computers#2148

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 08:59:56 +1100
 by: Max - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:59 UTC

On 28/10/2021 7:42 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:06:25 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>
>> On 27/10/2021 8:45 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> I mentioned in aus.politics that presently QEII is head of Australia.
>>> Rod cannot handle this
>>>

>> She is definitely the monarch of Australia. In a monarchy, all of the
>> land is the territory of the monarch. Otherwise, what is the point of
>> being the monarch?
>>
> Rod wants the job
> This is his chair <https://ibb.co/Tb9ZDRC>
> In the feudal system from which our monarchic system arose, the
> monarch was the Christian God's representative on earth and ruled by
> "Divine Right".
> In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.
> You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.
>
> So, for the monarchy to enjoy any legitimacy at all, God must exist.
> If God does not exist, you and I have as much claim to the throne as
> Elizabeth Battenberg ever did and the whole neo-feudal system of rank
> and privilege comes crashing down.

Does the Queen own all the lands of the UK and Australia?

Re: Win 11

<rbkjng1qc4rs5mhcj1nheu11lecfm7qa01@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2150&group=aus.computers#2150

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:30:10 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:30 UTC

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 08:59:56 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 28/10/2021 7:42 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> She is definitely the monarch of Australia. In a monarchy, all of the
>>> land is the territory of the monarch. Otherwise, what is the point of
>>> being the monarch?
>>>
>> Rod wants the job
>> This is his chair <https://ibb.co/Tb9ZDRC>
>> In the feudal system from which our monarchic system arose, the
>> monarch was the Christian God's representative on earth and ruled by
>> "Divine Right".
>> In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.
>> You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.
>>
>> So, for the monarchy to enjoy any legitimacy at all, God must exist.
>> If God does not exist, you and I have as much claim to the throne as
>> Elizabeth Battenberg ever did and the whole neo-feudal system of rank
>> and privilege comes crashing down.
>>

>Does the Queen own all the lands of the UK and Australia?

The Queen owns both Federal, State and territory governments!

The UK through a lot of political plotting and planning the Moslems
run that.
The Monarchs income most comes from their private investments, a fair
bit from the UK tax payer, still a lot less than what UK parliament
receives
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: Win 11

<itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2152&group=aus.computers#2152

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:53:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:53 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote

>>> I mentioned in aus.politics that presently QEII is head of Australia.
>>> Rod cannot handle this
>>>

>>She is definitely the monarch of Australia. In a monarchy, all of the
>>land is the territory of the monarch. Otherwise, what is the point of
>>being the monarch?
>>
> Rod wants the job
> This is his chair <https://ibb.co/Tb9ZDRC>
> In the feudal system from which our monarchic system arose, the
> monarch was the Christian God's representative on earth and ruled by
> "Divine Right".
> In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.

In fact its parliament which says she is queen
now given the changes in inheritance rules
and the ban on roman catholics at one time.

> You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.

We cant go monarch because of the rules parliament determines.

> So, for the monarchy to enjoy any legitimacy at all, God must exist.

Mindlessly silly. It was all just a colossal con job/mind fuck.

> If God does not exist, you and I have as much
> claim to the throne as Elizabeth Battenberg

Battenberg Saxe Coburg Gotha, actually.

> ever did and the whole neo-feudal system
> of rank and privilege comes crashing down.

It did and various monarchs had their heads
chopped off, quite literally.

Re: Win 11

<itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2153&group=aus.computers#2153

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:54:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:54 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

Nope, dope.

Re: Win 11

<rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2154&group=aus.computers#2154

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 10:49:23 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 23:49 UTC

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:53:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>>She is definitely the monarch of Australia. In a monarchy, all of the
>>>land is the territory of the monarch. Otherwise, what is the point of
>>>being the monarch?
>>>
>> Rod wants the job
>> This is his chair <https://ibb.co/Tb9ZDRC>
>> In the feudal system from which our monarchic system arose, the
>> monarch was the Christian God's representative on earth and ruled by
>> "Divine Right".
>> In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.
>
>In fact its parliament which says she is queen
>now given the changes in inheritance rules
>and the ban on roman catholics at one time.

Roman Catholics became citizens because of "The first Relief Act"
(1778) enabled Roman Catholics in Britain to acquire real property,
such as land. Similar legislation was enacted in Ireland in a series
of measures (1774, 1778, and 1782). ... This act admitted Irish and
English Roman Catholics to Parliament and to all but a handful of
public offices.

>> You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.
>
>We cant go monarch because of the rules parliament determines.

Because of the Devine right like the Queen has!

>> So, for the monarchy to enjoy any legitimacy at all, God must exist.
>
>Mindlessly silly. It was all just a colossal con job/mind fuck.

probably

>> If God does not exist, you and I have as much
>> claim to the throne as Elizabeth Battenberg
>
>Battenberg Saxe Coburg Gotha, actually.

? elizabeth anne battenberg philip battenbergs queen malta.

>> ever did and the whole neo-feudal system
>> of rank and privilege comes crashing down.
>
>It did and various monarchs had their heads
>chopped off, quite literally.

Yep

--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Win 11

<itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2155&group=aus.computers#2155

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:17:39 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 00:17 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Rod wants the job
>>> This is his chair <https://ibb.co/Tb9ZDRC>
>>> In the feudal system from which our monarchic system arose, the
>>> monarch was the Christian God's representative on earth and ruled by
>>> "Divine Right".
>>> In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.
>>
>>In fact its parliament which says she is queen
>>now given the changes in inheritance rules
>>and the ban on roman catholics at one time.

> Roman Catholics became citizens because of "The
> first Relief Act" (1778) enabled Roman Catholics in
> Britain to acquire real property, such as land.

Irrelevant to whether they could become monarch then.

> Similar legislation was enacted in Ireland in a
> series of measures (1774, 1778, and 1782). ...

Ditto.

> This act admitted Irish and English Roman Catholics to
> Parliament and to all but a handful of public offices.

Which includes the monarch, nothing to do with any sky fairy.

>>> You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.

>> We cant be monarch because of the rules parliament determines.

> Because of the Devine right like the Queen has!

Nope, because of the rules parliament imposes.

>>> So, for the monarchy to enjoy any legitimacy at all, God must exist.

>> Mindlessly silly. It was all just a colossal con job/mind fuck.

> probably

Absolutely certainly.

>>> If God does not exist, you and I have as much
>>> claim to the throne as Elizabeth Battenberg

>> Battenberg Saxe Coburg and Gotha, actually.

> ? elizabeth anne battenberg philip battenbergs queen malta.

Irrelevant to what Liz's family name was until they had to
change it during WW1 to try and pretend they weren't krauts.

>>> ever did and the whole neo-feudal system
>>> of rank and privilege comes crashing down.

>> It did and various monarchs had their heads
>> chopped off, quite literally.

> Yep

So much for some sky fairy determining who the monarch is.

Re: Win 11

<2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2156&group=aus.computers#2156

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:45:25 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 00:45 UTC

On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:17:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>In fact its parliament which says she is queen
>>>now given the changes in inheritance rules
>>>and the ban on roman catholics at one time.
>
>> Roman Catholics became citizens because of "The
>> first Relief Act" (1778) enabled Roman Catholics in
>> Britain to acquire real property, such as land.
>
>Irrelevant to whether they could become monarch then.
>
>> Similar legislation was enacted in Ireland in a
>> series of measures (1774, 1778, and 1782). ...
>
>Ditto.
>
>> This act admitted Irish and English Roman Catholics to
>> Parliament and to all but a handful of public offices.
>
>Which includes the monarch, nothing to do with any sky fairy.

>>> We cant be monarch because of the rules parliament determines.
>
>> Because of the Devine right like the Queen has!
>
>Nope, because of the rules parliament imposes.

>>> Mindlessly silly. It was all just a colossal con job/mind fuck.
>
>> probably
>
>Absolutely certainly.

>>> Battenberg Saxe Coburg and Gotha, actually.
>
>> ? elizabeth anne battenberg philip battenbergs queen malta.
>
>Irrelevant to what Liz's family name was until they had to
>change it during WW1 to try and pretend they weren't krauts.

>>> It did and various monarchs had their heads
>>> chopped off, quite literally.
>
>> Yep
>
>So much for some sky fairy determining who the monarch is.

Next you will tell me you disbelieve in Leprignomes
--
Petzl
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family

Re: Win 11

<slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2160&group=aus.computers#2160

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:59:31 +1100
 by: Max - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 05:59 UTC

On 28/10/2021 9:54 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Rod wants the job
>>> This is his chair <https://ibb.co/Tb9ZDRC>
>>> In the feudal system from which our monarchic system arose, the
>>> monarch was the Christian God's representative on earth and ruled by
>>> "Divine Right".
>>> In other words, the Queen is Queen because God says she is Queen.
>>> You Eod and I cannot be a monarch because God has not chosen us.
>>>
>>> So, for the monarchy to enjoy any legitimacy at all, God must exist.
>>> If God does not exist, you and I have as much claim to the throne as
>>> Elizabeth Battenberg ever did and the whole neo-feudal system of rank
>>> and privilege comes crashing down.
>>>

>> Does the Queen own all the lands of the UK and Australia?
>
> Nope, dope.

If the Queen walked on to your property, do you think the police would
man-handle her and get her off your property if you asked them to?

Re: Win 11

<iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2161&group=aus.computers#2161

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:01:38 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 19:01 UTC

No such animal.

Re: Win 11

<iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2162&group=aus.computers#2162

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:04:13 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 19:04 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> Does the Queen own all the lands of the UK and Australia?
>>
>> Nope, dope.
>
> If the Queen walked on to your property, do you think the police would
> man-handle her and get her off your property if you asked them to?

If she was stupid enough to move in, they would.

Re: Win 11

<slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2164&group=aus.computers#2164

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 08:52:27 +1100
 by: Max - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 21:52 UTC

On 29/10/2021 6:04 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Nope, dope.
>>
>> If the Queen walked on to your property, do you think the police would
>> man-handle her and get her off your property if you asked them to?
>
> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would.

Is she wandered around your property just to have a look, the police
would let her do that.

Re: Win 11

<m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2165&group=aus.computers#2165

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:02:49 +1100
References: <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:02 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:01:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>Irrelevant to whether they could become monarch then.

>>>Ditto.

>>>Which includes the monarch, nothing to do with any sky fairy.

>>>Nope, because of the rules parliament imposes.

>>>Absolutely certainly.

>>>Irrelevant to what Liz's family name was until they had to
>>>change it during WW1 to try and pretend they weren't krauts.

>>>So much for some sky fairy determining who the monarch is.
>>>
>> Next you will tell me you disbelieve in Leprignomes
>
>No such animal.

So you have never had something no mater how much you tried to fix it
keeps braking down?
Conversly have you ever had something that always was relible and kept
working?

That's what Garden gnomes do they keep the Gremlins away out of the
house. Gremlins and Gnomes keep away from each other.
Just think no more burnt toast.
Australian Gnomes have Green hats put one by your front and back door.
--
Petzl
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family
heritage remains pure and unconfused. Gnome watchers believe that the
reason for this stems from the unfortunate events that led to their
expulsion from the peat bogs of Ireland in the late 1700s. It is
thought that the ambitious Leprignomes encroached on the territorial
boundaries of the intellectually superior Leprechauns. The Grand
Legislature of Leprechauns banished the ringleaders of this audacious
uprising to Australia. As a parting gesture they cast such a powerful
spell on the Leprignomes that, even today, they remain too shy to
associate with other gnome species.

Re: Win 11

<iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2167&group=aus.computers#2167

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:24:35 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:24 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> If the Queen walked on to your property, do you think the police would
>>> man-handle her and get her off your property if you asked them to?
>>
>> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would.

> Is she wandered around your property just to have a look, the police would
> let her do that.

If she was stupid enough to move in, they would
kick her out because she doesn’t own it, fuckwit.

Re: Win 11

<iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2168&group=aus.computers#2168

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:29:13 +1100
References: <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:29 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Next you will tell me you disbelieve in Leprignomes
>>
>>No such animal.

> So you have never had something no mater how
> much you tried to fix it keeps braking down?

Nope, because I know how to fix things so they don't keep breaking down.

> Conversly have you ever had something
> that always was relible and kept working?

Yep.

> That's what Garden gnomes do they keep
> the Gremlins away out of the house.

Nope, they don't stop gremlins any more than lion
shit keeps elephants out of my garden or house.

Or the queen either.

Re: Win 11

<slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2169&group=aus.computers#2169

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:41:29 +1100
 by: Max - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:41 UTC

On 29/10/2021 9:24 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would.
>
>> Is she wandered around your property just to have a look, the police
>> would let her do that.
>
> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would
> kick her out because she doesn’t own it, fuckwit.

If she formally decided to extinguish your tenure she could move in.

Re: Win 11

<aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2170&group=aus.computers#2170

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:54:44 +1100
References: <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:54 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:41:29 +1100, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>On 29/10/2021 9:24 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Is she wandered around your property just to have a look, the police
>>> would let her do that.
>>
>> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would
>> kick her out because she doesn’t own it, fuckwit.
>
>If she formally decided to extinguish your tenure she could move in.

If oil gas coal gold diamonds rubies etc is found under your property
off you go. Same for roads airports
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

Re: Win 11

<njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2171&group=aus.computers#2171

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:56:59 +1100
References: <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:56 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:29:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>No such animal.
>
>> So you have never had something no mater how
>> much you tried to fix it keeps braking down?
>
>Nope, because I know how to fix things so they don't keep breaking down.
>
>> Conversly have you ever had something
>> that always was relible and kept working?
>
>Yep.
>
>> That's what Garden gnomes do they keep
>> the Gremlins away out of the house.
>
>Nope, they don't stop gremlins any more than lion
>shit keeps elephants out of my garden or house.
>
>Or the queen either.

Cat urine around home keeps rodents away
--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Premier will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Craig Kelly One Nation

At least he is a *native born Australian*
BOTH parents and him born in Australia, something that needs to be
added to our constitution for Politicians, remove a big lump of Labor
seats and makes Labor a better party as it will with Coalition and
other parties
You disagree?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<iu18t3Fo19hU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2172&group=aus.computers#2172

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 14:42:23 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:42 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Is she wandered around your property just to have a look, the police
>>> would let her do that.
>>
>> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would
>> kick her out because she doesn’t own it, fuckwit.
>
> If she formally decided to extinguish your tenure she could move in.

You are wrong, as always. She has no capacity to do that.