"But officer, I was only trying to gain enough speed so I could coast to the nearest gas station."

aus+uk / aus.computers / Re: Win 11

SubjectAuthor
* Win 11Max
+* Re: Win 11Petzl
`- Re: Win 11Marco Moock

Pages:1234
Re: Win 11

<iu193iFo270U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2173&group=aus.computers#2173

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Subject: Re: Win 11
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 14:45:50 +1100
References: <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:45 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would
>>> kick her out because she doesn't own it, fuckwit.
>>
>>If she formally decided to extinguish your tenure she could move in.

> If oil gas coal gold diamonds rubies etc is found under
> your property off you go. Same for roads airports

That's not Liz, stupid. And even you should have noticed
that she doesn't build roads or airports either. And it isn't
legal to build an airport or road where my house is, we
already have an airport on the other side of the hill and
a road in front of my house and it will never be widened.

Re: Win 11

<iu196vFo2piU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2174&group=aus.computers#2174

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 14:47:39 +1100
References: <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net> <njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 03:47 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<iu1h73Fpe3lU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2175&group=aus.computers#2175

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:04:22 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:04 UTC

On 26/10/2021 10:51 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 26/10/2021 8:44 am, Max wrote:

>>> If your computer is not broken don't fix it.
>>>
>>> Pay to wait and see what others say first
>>> As far as I know it is not mandatory to upgrade to Windows 11, also if
>>> your PC do not support Windows 11 it won't be able to upgrade.
>>> It is only a recommendation as Windows 10 has its end-of-support
>>> dates, and you will want your operating system to be supported to
>>> still receive important security updates.
>>>

>> When is the Win 10 end-of-support date ?
>
> Is there anything that you are able to find out for yourself?

LOL

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: Win 11

<iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2176&group=aus.computers#2176

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:14:04 +1100
<agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net>
<qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com>
<itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net>
<4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com>
<itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net>
<lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com>
<itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net>
<586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:14 UTC

On 27/10/2021 8:42 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:03:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Sorry meant NEW not 1st
>> Same god as the jews and moslems have.
>>
> Nope. The Christian God, whose compound redemptive
> Name is Lord Jesus Christ
> Jews and Moslems do not recognize this
>>> Allah is only mentioned as the mark of the beast by Jesus
>>> to John who made the symbol on John's hand Mohammad
>>> is servant of the beast This is in New Testament
>> No mention of that collection of fairy tales in the constitution.
>>
> It is in the book that the Australian Christian God is in and in the
> first mention at the start of our constitution.
>
>> No mention of any collection of fairy storys in fact.
>>
> the drawing Jesus drew of the mark of the best
> https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHuaJ.jpg

there is no existing record of anything Jesus drew or wrote, and neither
do we have any first hand testimony to anything he said.

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: Win 11

<ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2177&group=aus.computers#2177

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 18:30:29 +1100
References: <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 07:30 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:14:04 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 27/10/2021 8:42 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:03:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Same god as the jews and moslems have.
>>>
>> Nope. The Christian God, whose compound redemptive
>> Name is Lord Jesus Christ
>> Jews and Moslems do not recognize this
>>> No mention of that collection of fairy tales in the constitution.
>>>
>> It is in the book that the Australian Christian God is in and in the
>> first mention at the start of our constitution.
>>
>>> No mention of any collection of fairy storys in fact.
>>>
>> the drawing Jesus drew of the mark of the best
>> https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHuaJ.jpg
>
>there is no existing record of anything Jesus drew or wrote, and neither
>do we have any first hand testimony to anything he said.

Not true.
We did not have copy machines but they did have skillful artists and
that, like word of mouth, has been passed accurately down over the
millinium's.
Better than word of mouth it is.
--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Win 11

<7p8nngt9clijt26fn4rvjkpa1pj0358sa4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2178&group=aus.computers#2178

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 18:31:31 +1100
References: <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com> <iu193iFo270U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 07:31 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 14:45:50 +1100, "Rod Speed"

All done by laws she has had passed
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Re: Win 11

<8s8nng1a3sknkird5o07gkh1kpklhubcnq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2179&group=aus.computers#2179

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 18:33:03 +1100
References: <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net> <njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com> <iu196vFo2piU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 07:33 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 14:47:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"

Only the ones the cat brings you
--
Petzl

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<iu1r6kFrc4tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2180&group=aus.computers#2180

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:54:46 +1100
<sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net>
<itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net>
<qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com>
<itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net>
<4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com>
<itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net>
<lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com>
<itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net>
<586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com>
<iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net>
<ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 08:54 UTC

On 29/10/2021 6:30 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:14:04 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 27/10/2021 8:42 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Nope. The Christian God, whose compound redemptive
>>> Name is Lord Jesus Christ
>>> Jews and Moslems do not recognize this
>>>>
>>> It is in the book that the Australian Christian God is in and in the
>>> first mention at the start of our constitution.

>>> the drawing Jesus drew of the mark of the best
>>> https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHuaJ.jpg
>> there is no existing record of anything Jesus drew or wrote, and neither
>> do we have any first hand testimony to anything he said.
>>
> Not true.

what I meant is that there is nothing written or drawn by Jesus himself
in existence. likewise there's no first hand testimony of anything he
said. none of the gospels were written by the disciples of Jesus. they
were written by educated Greeks, based on oral tradition, and all that
exists today are copies, of copies, of copies, and so on, of the
original texts.

> We did not have copy machines but they did have skillful artists and
> that, like word of mouth, has been passed accurately down over the
> millinium's.
> Better than word of mouth it is.

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: Win 11

<iu1srrFrmnvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2181&group=aus.computers#2181

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:23:05 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:23 UTC

On 29/10/2021 7:52 am, Max wrote:
> On 29/10/2021 6:04 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> If the Queen walked on to your property, do you think the police
>>> would man-handle her and get her off your property if you asked them to?
>>
>> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would.
>
> Is she wandered around your property just to have a look, the police
> would let her do that.

Police would not be needed, Rod would curtsy to Her Majesty and say "Yes
Ma'am please come in to my peasant hovel"

Re: Win 11

<iu1svlFrmnvU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2182&group=aus.computers#2182

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:25:10 +1000
<no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com>
<itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net>
<rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com>
<itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net>
<2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com>
<iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net>
<m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com>
<iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net>
<njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com>
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:25 UTC

On 29/10/2021 8:56 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:29:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> So you have never had something no mater how
>>> much you tried to fix it keeps braking down?
>>
>> Nope, because I know how to fix things so they don't keep breaking down.
>>
>>> Conversly have you ever had something
>>> that always was relible and kept working?
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>>> That's what Garden gnomes do they keep
>>> the Gremlins away out of the house.
>>
>> Nope, they don't stop gremlins any more than lion
>> shit keeps elephants out of my garden or house.
>>
>> Or the queen either.
>>
> Cat urine around home keeps rodents away

A lovely life you must live surrounded by cats piss and rats.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<iu1t56Froc6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2183&group=aus.computers#2183

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:28:05 +1000
<sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net>
<itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net>
<qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com>
<itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net>
<4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com>
<itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net>
<lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com>
<itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net>
<586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com>
<iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net>
<ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com>
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:28 UTC

On 29/10/2021 5:30 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:14:04 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 27/10/2021 8:42 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Nope. The Christian God, whose compound redemptive
>>> Name is Lord Jesus Christ
>>> Jews and Moslems do not recognize this
>>>>
>>> It is in the book that the Australian Christian God is in and in the
>>> first mention at the start of our constitution.

>>> the drawing Jesus drew of the mark of the best
>>> https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHuaJ.jpg
>>
>> there is no existing record of anything Jesus drew or wrote, and neither
>> do we have any first hand testimony to anything he said.
>>
> Not true.
> We did not have copy machines but they did have skillful artists and
> that, like word of mouth, has been passed accurately down over the
> millinium's.
> Better than word of mouth it is.

AFAIK, Jesus was supposed to be Jewish, but in all his pictures he looks
suspiciously western European. Some accuracy eh?

Re: Win 11

<iu1udhFrvfaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2184&group=aus.computers#2184

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:49:32 +1100
References: <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:49 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Nope. The Christian God, whose compound redemptive
>>> Name is Lord Jesus Christ
>>> Jews and Moslems do not recognize this
>>>>
>>> It is in the book that the Australian Christian God is in and in the
>>> first mention at the start of our constitution.

>>> the drawing Jesus drew of the mark of the best
>>> https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHuaJ.jpg
>>
>>there is no existing record of anything Jesus drew or wrote, and neither
>>do we have any first hand testimony to anything he said.

> Not true.

Fraid so.

> We did not have copy machines but they did have
> skillful artists and that, like word of mouth, has
> been passed accurately down over the millinium's.

There is no way of knowing whether it is accurate or not

And even with the shit claimed in your collection of
fairy storys, you have a hell of a problem with them
not all claiming that fool said that same thing.

> Better than word of mouth it is.

Wrong, as always.

They couldn't even manage to get it right about that slut of a mother of
his.

Re: Win 11

<iu1ug5FrvrhU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2185&group=aus.computers#2185

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:50:56 +1100
References: <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com> <iu193iFo270U1@mid.individual.net> <7p8nngt9clijt26fn4rvjkpa1pj0358sa4@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:50 UTC

She had nothing to do with any of them.

Re: Win 11

<iu1ujqFs0flU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2186&group=aus.computers#2186

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:52:53 +1100
References: <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net> <njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com> <iu196vFo2piU1@mid.individual.net> <8s8nng1a3sknkird5o07gkh1kpklhubcnq@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:52 UTC

<iu1uojFs1d1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2187&group=aus.computers#2187

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:55:25 +1100
References: <sl78li$giu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <agceng5o6nosk5em53s5e0494q8h1869or@4ax.com> <sl7bvh$1pdi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <itsergFpvujU2@mid.individual.net> <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu1srrFrmnvU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:55 UTC

keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
> Max wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> If she was stupid enough to move in, they would.
>>
>> Is she wandered around your property just to have a look, the police
>> would let her do that.
>
> Police would not be needed,

Correct.

> Rod would curtsy to Her Majesty and say "Yes Ma'am please come in to my
> peasant hovel"

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken pommy fantasys.

I’d set the dogs on the stupid cow.

Re: Win 11

<n1jnng1ofk8h4413ctrphqlpjdlj0439ug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2188&group=aus.computers#2188

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:34:48 +1100
References: <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com> <iu1r6kFrc4tU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:34 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:54:46 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 29/10/2021 6:30 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:14:04 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
>> wrote:

>>> there is no existing record of anything Jesus drew or wrote, and neither
>>> do we have any first hand testimony to anything he said.
>>>
>> Not true.
>
>what I meant is that there is nothing written or drawn by Jesus himself
>in existence. likewise there's no first hand testimony of anything he
>said. none of the gospels were written by the disciples of Jesus. they
>were written by educated Greeks, based on oral tradition, and all that
>exists today are copies, of copies, of copies, and so on, of the
>original texts.

Yes there are, scrolls from Pontius Pilot, Tiberius Caesar, first hand
testimony was written by the 12 apostles of Jesus being Peter; James;
John; Andrew; Philip; Judas Iscariot; Matthew; Thomas; James, the son
of Alpheus; Bartholomew; Judas Thaddeus; and Simon Zelotes.
Among there were fishermen during the time of calling, namely: Peter;
James; John; Andrew.
Every Christian Church will give you a bible which accounts for his
existence
Dead sea scrolls also tell of life in the political times of Jesus.

>> We did not have copy machines but they did have skillful artists and
>> that, like word of mouth, has been passed accurately down over the
>> millinium's.
>> Better than word of mouth it is.
--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Win 11

<lijnngp1kbs92r5isuakmrfjrh80t44qhs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2189&group=aus.computers#2189

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:42:38 +1100
References: <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com> <iu1t56Froc6U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:42 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:28:05 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
wrote:

>On 29/10/2021 5:30 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:14:04 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
>> wrote:

>>> there is no existing record of anything Jesus drew or wrote, and neither
>>> do we have any first hand testimony to anything he said.
>>>
>> Not true.
>> We did not have copy machines but they did have skillful artists and
>> that, like word of mouth, has been passed accurately down over the
>> millinium's.
>> Better than word of mouth it is.
>>
>AFAIK, Jesus was supposed to be Jewish, but in all his pictures he looks
>suspiciously western European. Some accuracy eh?

Jesus was a Jew, Rome ran the area long before Jesus, around 300AD
Rome itself was Christian, the major religion in middle east was
Christian not Jewish although some small settlements were Jewish
run/look up Yathrib who rescued Mohammed as the first claimed Moslem
refugee from Mecca.
--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
..
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Re: Win 11

<e2knng1it8fhg9ekefee5bil9ke8dhvaf6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2190&group=aus.computers#2190

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:44:25 +1100
References: <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com> <iu193iFo270U1@mid.individual.net> <7p8nngt9clijt26fn4rvjkpa1pj0358sa4@4ax.com> <iu1ug5FrvrhU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:44 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:50:56 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>>That's not Liz, stupid. And even you should have noticed
>>>that she doesn't build roads or airports either. And it isn't
>>>legal to build an airport or road where my house is, we
>>>already have an airport on the other side of the hill and
>>>a road in front of my house and it will never be widened.
>
>> All done by laws she has had passed
>
>She had nothing to do with any of them.

Only her Authority and signature makes them law
--
Petzl
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions,

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<b6knngl4kqhl82sk07mplj7ng2krtrvoki@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2191&group=aus.computers#2191

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:51:39 +1100
References: <no7ingpje0oceb6s21s9c5rsivhd91krfq@4ax.com> <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <itu3jeF5kpiU1@mid.individual.net> <rmojngh87q9gj1oed9a7mmhqkfbo1mmmr0@4ax.com> <itu8h7F6g0gU1@mid.individual.net> <2jsjngdg11ae663rjf8gvfcb76juso7d3i@4ax.com> <iu0aclFijlsU1@mid.individual.net> <m47mnghr7vte8h6isit3b7uv3e0fhdobu8@4ax.com> <iu0mhsFksfcU1@mid.individual.net> <njamngplrr77rsv62vf61p12m8crcq6ruj@4ax.com> <iu1svlFrmnvU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 10:51 UTC

On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:25:10 +1000, keithr0 <user@account.invalid>
wrote:

>On 29/10/2021 8:56 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 09:29:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Nope, because I know how to fix things so they don't keep breaking down.

>>> Yep.

>>> Nope, they don't stop gremlins any more than lion
>>> shit keeps elephants out of my garden or house.
>>>
>>> Or the queen either.
>>>
>> Cat urine around home keeps rodents away
>>
>A lovely life you must live surrounded by cats piss and rats.

My neighbours have de-sexed cats for as long as I have lived here.
No problem with rodents here.
My neighbours get rodent presents occasionally. 40 years ago surronded
by horse ranches and farms. All had farm cats usually outside cats.
They know a cats presence keep rodents at bay.
One rat eats a 1000 bird eggs a year lives around 4 years, mice the
same.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Win 11

<iu2djfFapkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2192&group=aus.computers#2192

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 01:08:50 +1100
<ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com>
<iu1r6kFrc4tU1@mid.individual.net>
<n1jnng1ofk8h4413ctrphqlpjdlj0439ug@4ax.com>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 14:08 UTC

On 29/10/2021 9:34 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:54:46 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 29/10/2021 6:30 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Not true.
>> what I meant is that there is nothing written or drawn by Jesus himself
>> in existence. likewise there's no first hand testimony of anything he
>> said. none of the gospels were written by the disciples of Jesus. they
>> were written by educated Greeks, based on oral tradition, and all that
>> exists today are copies, of copies, of copies, and so on, of the
>> original texts.
>>
> Yes there are, scrolls from Pontius Pilot, Tiberius Caesar,

cite. and not authored by Jesus, of course

> first hand
> testimony was written by the 12 apostles of Jesus being Peter; James;
> John; Andrew; Philip; Judas Iscariot; Matthew; Thomas; James, the son
> of Alpheus; Bartholomew; Judas Thaddeus; and Simon Zelotes.

no. there are no writings from the apostles, and none from the lifetime
of Jesus. the earliest gospel Mark was written about 65AD. Pauls letters
to the early christian churches were written about 50AD

> Among there were fishermen during the time of calling, namely: Peter;
> James; John; Andrew.

who were all illiterate and never wrote anything.

> Every Christian Church will give you a bible which accounts for his
> existence

his existence is not in question

> Dead sea scrolls also tell of life in the political times of Jesus.

yes

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: Win 11

<iu2o0bF2b25U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2193&group=aus.computers#2193

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 04:06:17 +1100
References: <itq8dgFd4klU1@mid.individual.net> <itqsumFh2ooU1@mid.individual.net> <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com> <iu1t56Froc6U1@mid.individual.net> <lijnngp1kbs92r5isuakmrfjrh80t44qhs@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:06 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com> wrote

>>> Not true.
>>> We did not have copy machines but they did have skillful artists and
>>> that, like word of mouth, has been passed accurately down over the
>>> millinium's.
>>> Better than word of mouth it is.
>>>
>>AFAIK, Jesus was supposed to be Jewish, but in all his pictures he looks
>>suspiciously western European. Some accuracy eh?

> Jesus was a Jew,

Yes.

> Rome ran the area long before Jesus, around 300AD

Utterly mangled all over again, even if you meant 300BC.

> Rome itself was Christian,

Not when that fool got nailed up it wasn't.

> the major religion in middle east was Christian not Jewish

Wrong, as always.

> although some small settlements were Jewish
> run/look up Yathrib who rescued Mohammed
> as the first claimed Moslem refugee from Mecca.

That was much later again.

Re: Win 11

<iu2o3jF2blgU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2194&group=aus.computers#2194

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 04:08:00 +1100
References: <slb8b5$jtr$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c3ejnghj2rcqs124b7ur9btkhk2hr93htt@4ax.com> <slci4t$3j2$2@gioia.aioe.org> <itu3m6F5lbeU1@mid.individual.net> <slde83$3sg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0ahfFikj0U1@mid.individual.net> <slf62r$14fj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iu0m97FkqvfU1@mid.individual.net> <slf8uq$13e$1@gioia.aioe.org> <aeamng5akpfrc3llla3hjuq8t4hp77p0ua@4ax.com> <iu193iFo270U1@mid.individual.net> <7p8nngt9clijt26fn4rvjkpa1pj0358sa4@4ax.com> <iu1ug5FrvrhU1@mid.individual.net> <e2knng1it8fhg9ekefee5bil9ke8dhvaf6@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:08 UTC

<l6mong9c304lq0r9tjqk3akpn7c70qrmh4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2195&group=aus.computers#2195

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:51:49 +1100
References: <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com> <iu1r6kFrc4tU1@mid.individual.net> <n1jnng1ofk8h4413ctrphqlpjdlj0439ug@4ax.com> <iu2djfFapkU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 20:51 UTC

On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 01:08:50 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 29/10/2021 9:34 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 19:54:46 +1100, Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com>
>> wrote:

>>> what I meant is that there is nothing written or drawn by Jesus himself
>>> in existence. likewise there's no first hand testimony of anything he
>>> said. none of the gospels were written by the disciples of Jesus. they
>>> were written by educated Greeks, based on oral tradition, and all that
>>> exists today are copies, of copies, of copies, and so on, of the
>>> original texts.
>>>
>> Yes there are, scrolls from Pontius Pilot, Tiberius Caesar,
>
>cite. and not authored by Jesus, of course

https://www.humortimes.com/60188/pontius-pilate-recused-self/
New Dead Sea Scroll Reveals that Pontius Pilate Recused Himself in
Trial of Jesus

http://madmonarchist.blogspot.com/2016/09/christ-and-emperor-tiberius.html
Tiberius was, of course, the emperor when Christ conducted His
ministry, was crucified, died and resurrected and it was Tiberius whom
Christ referred to when He said, “render unto Caesar” and so on.
According to these Christian historians, when Emperor Tiberius learned
about Jesus, his heart was rather moved by the accounts and he raised
the issue of deifying Christ and including him among the Roman
pantheon. This, however, was refused by the Roman Senate which held
that it was only by their vote that someone could become a god and
this worked perfectly well with the Christians who, of course, held
that the divinity of Christ was not dependent on a vote by Roman
politicians. That having failed, Emperor Tiberius still insisted that
the Christians not be persecuted, nor even “accused” and, these
historians assert, it was this decision which enabled Christianity to
grow and spread in its early, formative years when it could have most
easily been suppressed.

>> first hand
>> testimony was written by the 12 apostles of Jesus being Peter; James;
>> John; Andrew; Philip; Judas Iscariot; Matthew; Thomas; James, the son
>> of Alpheus; Bartholomew; Judas Thaddeus; and Simon Zelotes.
>

>no. there are no writings from the apostles, and none from the lifetime
>of Jesus. the earliest gospel Mark was written about 65AD. Pauls letters
>to the early christian churches were written about 50AD

Again the Apostles never used their real names

Jesus was over 30 when he was crucified Thats when the Apostles when
into documenting their experiences with Jesus Christ
No typewriters or publishers
Woodblock printing in China dates back to the 9th century Europe
started around 1450AD

>> Among there were fishermen during the time of calling, namely: Peter;
>> James; John; Andrew.
>
>who were all illiterate and never wrote anything.

They gave testimonials to those who could write

>> Every Christian Church will give you a bible which accounts for his
>> existence
>
>his existence is not in question
>
>> Dead sea scrolls also tell of life in the political times of Jesus.
>
>yes

That's why Christ was Crucified because Jewish religion was, still is
very political.

Jesus in his time was "Billy Graham" of the time most certainly had
control of Judaism in and around Jerusalem.

Look at how the US Democrats are on a political witch hunt on popular
Democrats, same in Jesus's time
--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Win 11

<iu36sgF53ooU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2196&group=aus.computers#2196

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 08:20:13 +1100
References: <qktgnglm4fica6akniegneg4eeob3so66u@4ax.com> <itrcukFk19aU1@mid.individual.net> <4a0hngp00iekfai2hjbppm2811fv49f6tf@4ax.com> <itrk9oFlbl9U1@mid.individual.net> <lbbhng5a55d6rim4hoq9ir7bivuo15s9ea@4ax.com> <itsiuqFqp6pU1@mid.individual.net> <586ingp8c7kp85c06bvqauafpiehupcqsc@4ax.com> <iu1hp9FpjjrU1@mid.individual.net> <ag8nngd7b4mnkbiq23jt2iqlkbpt4295bi@4ax.com> <iu1r6kFrc4tU1@mid.individual.net> <n1jnng1ofk8h4413ctrphqlpjdlj0439ug@4ax.com> <iu2djfFapkU1@mid.individual.net> <l6mong9c304lq0r9tjqk3akpn7c70qrmh4@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:20 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com> wrote
>> Petzl wrote
>>> Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com> wrote

>>> Yes there are, scrolls from Pontius Pilot, Tiberius Caesar,
>>
>>cite. and not authored by Jesus, of course
>>
> https://www.humortimes.com/60188/pontius-pilate-recused-self/
> New Dead Sea Scroll Reveals that Pontius Pilate Recused Himself in
> Trial of Jesus
>
> http://madmonarchist.blogspot.com/2016/09/christ-and-emperor-tiberius.html
> Tiberius was, of course, the emperor when Christ conducted His
> ministry, was crucified, died and resurrected and it was Tiberius whom
> Christ referred to when He said, "render unto Caesar" and so on.
> According to these Christian historians, when Emperor Tiberius learned
> about Jesus, his heart was rather moved by the accounts and he raised
> the issue of deifying Christ and including him among the Roman
> pantheon. This, however, was refused by the Roman Senate which held
> that it was only by their vote that someone could become a god and
> this worked perfectly well with the Christians who, of course, held
> that the divinity of Christ was not dependent on a vote by Roman
> politicians. That having failed, Emperor Tiberius still insisted that
> the Christians not be persecuted, nor even "accused" and, these
> historians assert, it was this decision which enabled Christianity to
> grow and spread in its early, formative years when it could have most
> easily been suppressed.
>>
>>> first hand
>>> testimony was written by the 12 apostles of Jesus being Peter; James;
>>> John; Andrew; Philip; Judas Iscariot; Matthew; Thomas; James, the son
>>> of Alpheus; Bartholomew; Judas Thaddeus; and Simon Zelotes.
>>

>>no. there are no writings from the apostles, and none from the lifetime
>>of Jesus. the earliest gospel Mark was written about 65AD. Pauls letters
>>to the early christian churches were written about 50AD
>>
> Again the Apostles never used their real names
>
> Jesus was over 30 when he was crucified Thats when the Apostles when
> into documenting their experiences with Jesus Christ
> No typewriters or publishers

> Woodblock printing in China dates back to the 9th century

Before 22OAD actually.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodblock_printing#History

> Europe started around 1450AD

>>> Among there were fishermen during the time of calling, namely: Peter;
>>> James; John; Andrew.
>>
>>who were all illiterate and never wrote anything.
>>
> They gave testimonials to those who could write
>>
>>> Every Christian Church will give you a bible which accounts for his
>>> existence
>>
>>his existence is not in question
>>
>>> Dead sea scrolls also tell of life in the political times of Jesus.
>>
>>yes
>>
> That's why Christ was Crucified because Jewish religion was, still is
> very political.
>
> Jesus in his time was "Billy Graham" of the time most certainly had
> control of Judaism in and around Jerusalem.

Bullshit.

Re: Win 11

<slis8n$19fg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2197&group=aus.computers#2197

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:29:25 +1100
<n1jnng1ofk8h4413ctrphqlpjdlj0439ug@4ax.com>
<iu2djfFapkU1@mid.individual.net>
<l6mong9c304lq0r9tjqk3akpn7c70qrmh4@4ax.com>
<iu36sgF53ooU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Max - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:29 UTC

On 30/10/2021 8:20 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Yosemite Sam <felix@invalid.com> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> cite. and not authored by Jesus, of course
>>>
>> https://www.humortimes.com/60188/pontius-pilate-recused-self/
>> New Dead Sea Scroll Reveals that Pontius Pilate Recused Himself in
>> Trial of Jesus
>>
>> http://madmonarchist.blogspot.com/2016/09/christ-and-emperor-tiberius.html
>>
>> Tiberius was, of course, the emperor when Christ conducted His
>> ministry, was crucified, died and resurrected and it was Tiberius whom
>> Christ referred to when He said, "render unto Caesar" and so on.
>> According to these Christian historians, when Emperor Tiberius learned
>> about Jesus, his heart was rather moved by the accounts and he raised
>> the issue of deifying Christ and including him among the Roman
>> pantheon. This, however, was refused by the Roman Senate which held
>> that it was only by their vote that someone could become a god and
>> this worked perfectly well with the Christians who, of course, held
>> that the divinity of Christ was not dependent on a vote by Roman
>> politicians. That having failed, Emperor Tiberius still insisted that
>> the Christians not be persecuted, nor even "accused" and, these
>> historians assert, it was this decision which enabled Christianity to
>> grow and spread in its early, formative years when it could have most
>> easily been suppressed.

>>> no. there are no writings from the apostles, and none from the lifetime
>>> of Jesus. the earliest gospel Mark was written about 65AD. Pauls letters
>>> to the early christian churches were written about 50AD
>>>
>> Again the Apostles never used their real names
>>
>> Jesus was over 30 when he was crucified Thats when the Apostles when
>> into documenting their experiences with Jesus Christ
>> No typewriters or publishers
>
>> Woodblock printing in China dates back to the 9th century
>
> Before 22OAD actually.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodblock_printing#History

Is China the most superior culture of all time?