Hmmm ... an arrogant bouquet with a subtle suggestion of POLYVINYL CHLORIDE ...

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: automotive steering

SubjectAuthor
* automotive steeringYosemite Sam
+* Re: automotive steeringYosemite Sam
|`* Re: automotive steeringClocky
| `* Re: automotive steeringXeno
|  `- Re: automotive steeringYosemite Sam
+* Re: automotive steeringXeno
|`* Re: automotive steeringYosemite Sam
| `- Re: automotive steeringXeno
+* Re: automotive steeringTrevor Wilson
|+* Re: automotive steeringDaryl
||`* Re: automotive steeringTrevor Wilson
|| `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
||  `* Re: automotive steeringDaryl
||   `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
||    +* Re: automotive steeringTrevor Wilson
||    |`* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
||    | `- Re: automotive steeringDaryl
||    +- Re: automotive steeringXeno
||    `* Re: automotive steeringDaryl
||     `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
||      `* Re: automotive steeringDaryl
||       `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
||        `- Re: automotive steeringDaryl
|`- Re: automotive steeringNoddy
`* Re: automotive steeringTrevor Wilson
 +* Re: automotive steeringXeno
 |`* Re: automotive steeringTrevor Wilson
 | +* Re: automotive steeringDaryl
 | |+* Re: automotive steeringTrevor Wilson
 | ||+- Re: automotive steeringNoddy
 | ||`- Re: automotive steeringDaryl
 | |`* Re: automotive steeringkeithr0
 | | +- Re: automotive steeringDaryl
 | | `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
 | |  +- Re: automotive steeringalvey
 | |  +* Re: automotive steeringClocky
 | |  |`- Re: automotive steeringXeno
 | |  `* Re: automotive steeringkeithr0
 | |   +* Re: automotive steeringkeithr0
 | |   |+* Re: automotive steeringXeno
 | |   ||+* Re: automotive steeringalvey
 | |   |||`- Re: automotive steeringClocky
 | |   ||`- Re: automotive steeringClocky
 | |   |`* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
 | |   | +- Re: automotive steeringalvey
 | |   | `- Re: automotive steeringClocky
 | |   `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
 | |    `- Re: automotive steeringalvey
 | +- Re: automotive steeringXeno
 | `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
 |  `* Re: automotive steeringXeno
 |   `* Re: automotive steeringClocky
 |    `* Re: automotive steeringXeno
 |     `* Re: automotive steeringClocky
 |      `- Re: automotive steeringYosemite Sam
 `* Re: automotive steeringNoddy
  `* Re: automotive steeringXeno
   `* Re: automotive steeringYosemite Sam
    +- Re: automotive steeringXeno
    `* Re: automotive steeringClocky
     `* Re: automotive steeringXeno
      `* Re: automotive steeringClocky
       `- Re: automotive steeringjonz@ nothere.com

Pages:123
Re: automotive steering

<j3qpp7Fae94U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9084&group=aus.cars#9084

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: automotive steering
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:25:11 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 12:25 UTC

On 7/01/2022 10:14 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 6/01/2022 8:38 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 4/01/2022 11:06 am, Daryl wrote:
>
>>> Except that many race cars do have PS, F1 and V8 Supercars certainly do.
>>> Imagine trying to steer those cars with the very wide sticky slick
>>> tyres and high down force without PS, it would be near impossible.
>>> Very light race cars such as Lotus 7's don't have PS because they
>>> don't need it.
>>>
>> The last F1 car not to have PS was the Minardi, that Mark Webber
>> started out in. They simply couldn't afford it.
>
> Another in the long line of motor racing old wives tales :)
>
> The Minardi you're talking about was the PS02 model that started the
> 2002 season with Webber as a driver, and while it didn't have power
> steering at the beginning of the season it was implemented as the season
> progressed.
>
>> https://www.crash.net/f1/news/41188/1/minardi-to-benefit-from-new-steering-system

Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.

Re: automotive steering

<j3qqeuFaikdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9086&group=aus.cars#9086

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:36:44 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 12:36 UTC

On 7/01/2022 10:25 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 7/01/2022 10:14 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> The last F1 car not to have PS was the Minardi, that Mark Webber
>>> started out in. They simply couldn't afford it.
>>
>> Another in the long line of motor racing old wives tales :)
>>
>> The Minardi you're talking about was the PS02 model that started the
>> 2002 season with Webber as a driver, and while it didn't have power
>> steering at the beginning of the season it was implemented as the
>> season progressed.
>>
>>> https://www.crash.net/f1/news/41188/1/minardi-to-benefit-from-new-steering-system
>

> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.

Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it is
to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One cars"
there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact as far
as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.

Re: automotive steering

<j3qrk7Fao0tU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9094&group=aus.cars#9094

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:56:38 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 12:56 UTC

On 7/1/22 11:36 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 7/01/2022 10:25 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Another in the long line of motor racing old wives tales :)
>>>
>>> The Minardi you're talking about was the PS02 model that started the
>>> 2002 season with Webber as a driver, and while it didn't have power
>>> steering at the beginning of the season it was implemented as the
>>> season progressed.

>> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.
>
> Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it is
> to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One cars"
> there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact as far
> as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.

Darren proffers lots of links that really don't mean a damn thing.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: automotive steering

<sr9ej3$hit$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9098&group=aus.cars#9098

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 00:18:27 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:18 UTC

On 7/01/2022 11:25 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 7/01/2022 10:14 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> The last F1 car not to have PS was the Minardi, that Mark Webber
>>> started out in. They simply couldn't afford it.
>>
>> Another in the long line of motor racing old wives tales :)
>>
>> The Minardi you're talking about was the PS02 model that started the
>> 2002 season with Webber as a driver, and while it didn't have power
>> steering at the beginning of the season it was implemented as the
>> season progressed.
>>
>>> https://www.crash.net/f1/news/41188/1/minardi-to-benefit-from-new-steering-system
>

> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.

It may have been, but not because they couldn't afford it :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: automotive steering

<sr9elr$hit$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9099&group=aus.cars#9099

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 00:19:55 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 13:19 UTC

On 7/01/2022 11:36 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 7/01/2022 10:25 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 7/01/2022 10:14 am, Noddy wrote:

>>> The Minardi you're talking about was the PS02 model that started the
>>> 2002 season with Webber as a driver, and while it didn't have power
>>> steering at the beginning of the season it was implemented as the
>>> season progressed.

>> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.
>
> Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it is
> to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One cars"
> there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact as far
> as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.

The fact that they were putting money into developing a power steering
system shoots down the theory that their budget didn't permit them to
have one.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: automotive steering

<17hz3c1sfskyz$.2hazdujkz4f1$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9105&group=aus.cars#9105

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:00:20 +1000
 by: alvey - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:00 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 00:18:27 +1100, Noddy wrote:

>>> Another in the long line of motor racing old wives tales :)
>>>
>>> The Minardi you're talking about was the PS02 model that started the
>>> 2002 season with Webber as a driver, and while it didn't have power
>>> steering at the beginning of the season it was implemented as the
>>> season progressed.

>> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.
>
> It may have been, but not because they couldn't afford it :)

lol!

Fraudsters attempts a belated goal post shift.
You got it wrong O Great Critic of Others Comprehension.

alvey

Re: automotive steering

<qstislcwzxlt.k1w1f9azjadg.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9106&group=aus.cars#9106

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:10:00 +1000
 by: alvey - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:10 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 00:19:55 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> On 7/01/2022 11:36 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.
>>
>> Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it is
>> to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One cars"
>> there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact as far
>> as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.
>
> The fact that they were putting money into developing a power steering
> system shoots down the theory that their budget didn't permit them to
> have one.

Nope. *Still* wrong Der Der.
Here *again* is the critical sentence from *your* quote. "KL Minardi
Asiatech today announces that it is to develop power-assisted steering...".

There is *still* nothing definitive in there about Minardi having spent a
single dollar.

Well played Buffo.

alvey
"Fair dimkum, this useless piece of unicorn riding shit couldn't
comprehend basic language if you wrote it on a cricket bat and smashed
him in the face with it."

Re: automotive steering

<1ee0jrlavued3.1wej24ri3ylsh.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9107&group=aus.cars#9107

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:11:26 +1000
 by: alvey - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:11 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:56:38 +1100, Xeno wrote:

> On 7/1/22 11:36 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.
>>
>> Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it is
>> to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One cars"
>> there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact as far
>> as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.
>
> Darren proffers lots of links that really don't mean a damn thing.

He need glasses that correct sociopathy...

alvey

Re: automotive steering

<j3rr1fFgh01U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9112&group=aus.cars#9112

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 08:53:38 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 21:53 UTC

On 7/01/2022 2:35 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 7/01/2022 10:34 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> It's the scientific approach vs Derro's dumb as a munt approach that
>>> has worked so well for him in the past... not :-)
>>
>> Well, shockers will lose efficiency when the vehicle is driven over
>> the rough stuff and the fluid overheats and becomes aerated. Thus it
>> *might* be possible for the power steering to do the same. That said,
>> and as I pointed out, *I* have never heard of it nor, for that
>> matter, have I ever experienced it. Darren's just trying to make
>> points when he's dead set onto a loser play.
>>

> Empty points. He's just trying to create a strawman so he can have
> another long winded vein bulging rant about someone he claims doesn't
> give a shit about.

LOL

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: automotive steering

<srblf0$suf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9185&group=aus.cars#9185

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 17:27:54 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:27 UTC

On 7/01/2022 8:56 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 7/1/22 11:36 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.
>>
>> Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it
>> is to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One
>> cars" there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact
>> as far as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.
>
> Darren proffers lots of links that really don't mean a damn thing.

Quite often his own links prove him wrong in fact!

Re: automotive steering

<srblhs$suf$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9186&group=aus.cars#9186

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 17:29:33 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:29 UTC

On 8/01/2022 4:11 am, alvey wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:56:38 +1100, Xeno wrote:

>>> Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it is
>>> to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One cars"
>>> there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact as far
>>> as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.
>>
>> Darren proffers lots of links that really don't mean a damn thing.
>
> He need glasses that correct sociopathy...
>

> alvey

Indeed :-)

Re: automotive steering

<srblnr$suf$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9187&group=aus.cars#9187

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 17:32:45 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:32 UTC

On 7/01/2022 9:19 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/01/2022 11:36 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Be that as it may, it was still the last F1 car not to have PS.
>>
>> Your link actually says "KL Minardi Asiatech today announces that it
>> is to develop power-assisted steering for its latest PS02 Formula One
>> cars" there is nothing to say when PS was actually installed, in fact
>> as far as I can see, it wasn't installed until the vest years car.
>
> The fact that they were putting money into developing a power steering
> system shoots down the theory that their budget didn't permit them to
> have one.

Nope, nice try at extrapolating something from nothing, but that's *not*
what it the link says or even implies.

Re: automotive steering

<2646c2f9-61ca-4cc0-a1f6-a4718fb6d155n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9239&group=aus.cars#9239

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 19:16:43 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 03:16 UTC

On Friday, 7 January 2022 at 14:30:46 UTC+11, Clocky wrote:
> On 7/01/2022 10:27 am, Xeno wrote:

> >> He just piles on the lies... it never ends.
> >>
> > Darren seems to assume everyone else has research and comprehensions
> > skills that are worse than his. Boy, do I have news for him. He just
> > proved how bad his research and comprehension skills are with his
> > attempt to slag Toyotas off.
> >

> He's only slagging off Toyota because I/we own one. It would matter what
> we owned he would find reason to slag it off... if not make or model it
> would be size or luxury level, price or something else.
Quote:
* He's only slagging off Toyota because I/we own one.*

Much more than a passing resemblance to the bagging of everything Nissan, coz noddy owns one!.
This low I/Q *no you* nothingness Brought to you by the usual bunch of childish, pissant type no lifers that hang around here coz circle jerking is the only thing they know!.