Unix will self-destruct in five seconds... 4... 3... 2... 1...

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

SubjectAuthor
* Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about AppAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutYour Name
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
|   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
|     `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|      `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|       +- OT: Why must he always post these things twice? (was Re: AdultAlan
|       +- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE-hh
|       `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|        `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
|         `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|          +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
|          |`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|          `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
|+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
||`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboJolly Roger
|| `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| |`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| | +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
| | |`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
| | | `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| | |  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| | |   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
| | `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| |  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| |   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because -badgolferman
| |    +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
| |    |`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
| |    `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJohn
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    +- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|     +- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
|     `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATERocketSurgeon
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJoerg Lorenz
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJoerg Lorenz
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  +* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|  |`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
|  | `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  |  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
|  |   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutnospam
|   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEJoerg Lorenz
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan Browne
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutcris
|   `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|    `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|`* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - theyJolly Roger
|   `- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATEAlan
`- Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts aboutWally J

Pages:123
Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tk9s7q$3gdmk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11736&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11736

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE
facts about Apple
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 18:58:02 -0800
 by: Alan - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 02:58 UTC

On 2022-11-06 17:50, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Classic example of the iKook death spiral... protecting the deity.
>
> *iphone tracking settings*
> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/GwOYi5dFQdI>

>>> You do you. Just don't try to suggest there's anything inherently
>>> dangerous about the Significant Locations feature without verified
>>> evidence of that claim, then turn around and get upset when someone
>>> calls you out on it. ; )
>>>

>> Why must you do this? Did I actually say anyone should do anything? I
>> merely provided a news story and shared my own experience. You absolutely
>> must find a way to denigrate people no matter what.
>
> I've studied these iKooks... they are not anywhere near like normal people.
> Here's what happened (and which is what always happens on iOS newsgroups).
>
> 1. The OP (badgolferman) posted a link to an interesting on-topic datum
> 2. Everyone read the article and digested what the article taught us
> 3. Andy Burnelli read the article, learned, and thanked badgolferman
> 4. Andy Burnelli also added additional value that was not in the article

Hint:

Ordinary, normal adults don't refer to themselves in the third person.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkajmi$ht9f$3@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11738&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11738

From: hugyb...@gmx.ch (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 10:38:26 +0100
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 09:38 UTC

Am 29.08.22 um 23:52 schrieb Andy Burnelli:
> The iKooks said we "bashed" Apple merely for _mentioning_ forks existed.
> Why?

Arlen. You are a soliloquist. All these threads are fabricated by an
acute schizophrenic personality.

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkb651$5in$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11739&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11739

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 14:53:31 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 14:53 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:

>> Why must you do this? Did I actually say anyone should do anything? I
>> merely provided a news story and shared my own experience. You absolutely
>> must find a way to denigrate people no matter what.
>
> On the contrary, by making the false claim that correcting blatant
> disinformation is supposedly "denigrating" anyone, you are siding
> with those spreading the disinformation and denigrating yourself.

I've studied Jolly Roger for years, and I think I understand him.
He's a truly dangerous person; however, he's also incredibly stupid.

People like Jolly Roger are the most dangerous when they have power.
Luckily, Jolly Roger isn't Ali Khamenei or Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

I love studying iKooks like Jolly Roger because they don't have any
capacity to hide their feelings that any comment whatsoever that their
deity (Apple) maybe perhaps isn't of god like infallible character.

In this case, Jolly Roger calls "disinformation" an article (accurately so,
by the way), which pointed out two settings one might wish to look at.

Just _that_ suggestion scared the bejeezus out of Jolly Roger, much as a
simple protest scares the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps into action.

That fear Jolly Roger intensely feels against anyone who says anything
about his deity is what would make him dangerous if he had any power.

> added a setting that one should consider turning off
> You and your best buddy Arlen aren't fooling any of the adults here.

One can't help but notice how Jolly Roger associates _everyone_ who has a
different religious opinion about his deity (Apple), as a threat to him!

If people like Jolly Roger have any power, that's when they are dangerous.

He's absolutely no different from Ali Khamenei or Ayatollah Ruhollah
Khomeini except Jolly Roger doesn't have the power that they wield.
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information
which, in this case, is to explain how people like Jolly Roger act & think.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkba8q$i9db$3@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11743&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11743

From: hugyb...@gmx.ch (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 17:03:38 +0100
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 16:03 UTC

Am 07.11.22 um 15:53 schrieb Andy Burnelli:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>>> Why must you do this? Did I actually say anyone should do anything? I
>>> merely provided a news story and shared my own experience. You absolutely
>>> must find a way to denigrate people no matter what.
>>
>> On the contrary, by making the false claim that correcting blatant
>> disinformation is supposedly "denigrating" anyone, you are siding
>> with those spreading the disinformation and denigrating yourself.
>
> I've studied Jolly Roger for years,

Learn to quote correctly, Arlen.

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkbbvp$16e0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11747&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11747

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 16:33:07 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 16:33 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> but they
>> might be more likely to stop trolling if they used their own name.
>
> it hasn't stopped you, and that's yet another one of your ad hominem
> attacks.

Hi nospam,

I study those in this newsgroup who are worthy of my attention to detail.

You and Steve are quite different from the uneducated unintelligent iKooks.
a. You defend Apple to the death, no matter what,
b. While Steve presents a far more balanced view of Apple
(Yet, in terms of Verizon, Steve does what you do with Apple.)

Yet, unlike the rest of the iKooks, there actually is sometimes productive
merit in your conversations, as there is with Steve's technical content.

Both of you, in different ways, add technical value to these discussions.

However, for you to accuse sms of "ad hominem attacks" reeks of duplicity.
Almost every accusation you make of others, is a projection of yourself.

If you stuck with technical content, you wouldn't be an iKook after all.
It's not your fault.

Due to your enslavement to the Apple deity, you desperately feel the need
to accuse everyone not enslaved of all the duplicity you own on your own.

aka... *Projection*
--
Posted out of the goodness of my heart to disseminate useful information
which, in this case, is to point out the duplicity in nospam's accusation.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tke6sd$1arq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11753&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11753

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.system,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 18:24:23 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 18:24 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> Even nospam probably understands the benefit of being able to plan a
>> trip using a computer then sending it the phone.
>
> another ad hominem.

You have to admit, the king of ad hominem attacks, nospam, knows it when he
sees it being used by someone else, in this case Steve's sarcasm about him.

Basically nospam has only seven excuses for his Apple deity's flaws.

When most are exhausted is when nospam flings the childish attacks
(e.g., ftfy ad hominem attacks)...
<https://i.postimg.cc/NfYNJVsv/nospam-ftfy.jpg>

Note that's _thousands_ of times nospam flings "ftfy" attacks alone!
Each of them in response to a fact nospam had no _adult_ response to.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkf8su$53fh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11758&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11758

From: 48forw...@gmail.com (RocketSurgeon)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:04:46 -0800
 by: RocketSurgeon - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 04:04 UTC

On 11/6/22 6:58 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2022-11-06 17:50, Andy Burnelli wrote:
>> Classic example of the iKook death spiral... protecting the deity.
>>
>> *iphone tracking settings*
>> <https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/GwOYi5dFQdI>

>>> Why must you do this? Did I actually say anyone should do anything? I
>>> merely provided a news story and shared my own experience. You
>>> absolutely
>>> must find a way to denigrate people no matter what.
>>
>> I've studied these iKooks... they are not anywhere near like normal
>> people.
>> Here's what happened (and which is what always happens on iOS
>> newsgroups).
>>
>> 1. The OP (badgolferman) posted a link to an interesting on-topic datum
>> 2. Everyone read the article and digested what the article taught us
>> 3. Andy Burnelli read the article, learned, and thanked badgolferman
>> 4. Andy Burnelli also added additional value that was not in the article
>
> Hint:
>
> Ordinary, normal adults don't refer to themselves in the third person.

We most certainly do not!

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkf971$54li$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11759&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11759

From: 48forw...@gmail.com (RocketSurgeon)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:10:07 -0800
 by: RocketSurgeon - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 04:10 UTC

On 9/1/22 6:21 PM, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> RocketSurgeon wrote:
>
>> Not bloody likely.
>
> The adult observation is not so much that the iKooks are driven by
> propaganda but by their inability to distinguish fact from fiction coupled
> with their ego being _directly_ tied to the size of Apple's profit margins.

Ah, yes. I had heard you had become clairvoyant.

Yeah, we all palaver for every $100,000,000 that hits the bottom line.
And, of course are in every way alike when it comes to computers.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkf9c2$54li$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11760&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11760

From: 48forw...@gmail.com (RocketSurgeon)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:12:50 -0800
 by: RocketSurgeon - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 04:12 UTC

On 11/7/22 8:33 AM, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> nospam wrote:

<< Snipped bits out >>

> Yet, unlike the rest of the iKooks, there actually is sometimes productive
> merit in your conversations, as there is with Steve's technical content.
>
> Both of you, in different ways, add technical value to these discussions.
>
> However, for you to accuse sms of "ad hominem attacks" reeks of duplicity.
> Almost every accusation you make of others, is a projection of yourself.
>
> If you stuck with technical content, you wouldn't be an iKook after all.
> It's not your fault.
>
> Due to your enslavement to the Apple deity, you desperately feel the need
> to accuse everyone not enslaved of all the duplicity you own on your own.
>
> aka... *Projection*

Pot, kettle.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tkgcb7$1rq6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11761&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#11761

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 14:09:54 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 14:09 UTC

badgolferman wrote:

> Also your fear of Arlen has made you look incredibly ignorant. Every time
> you accuse me of being Arlen you only make yourself look more stupid.

I think it's funny that they accuse everyone who says anything they don't
want to hear, of being someone whom they hate for the facts he writes.

1. None of the iKooks reads any news about Apple or the iPhone
2. All of the iKooks live a decade in the past when the iPhone was better
3. None of them have any idea of what's happened in the last five years

Like all religious zealots, the iKooks fear facts.

Worse, the more ignorant (e.g., Jolly Roger, Your Name, Lewis, et. al)
intensely hate & fear the bearer of facts even more than they fear facts.

Just watch how they respond to any bearer of facts (like Gordon Kelly).
a. Denial
b. Fear
c. Hatred

Even when _every_ news outfit is reporting on the exact same facts!
*iKooks not only hate facts - but they intensely hate the bearer*

This is because of three traits all the iKooks own...
A. All iKooks are all of abnormally low IQ
(which is important because they have no tools to respond to facts)
B. Every iKook completely lacks any semblance of education over K12
(again, this is important because they lack the tools to comprehend)
c. All the iKooks, their whole lives, have been told they were stupid
This last item is the most important.
The iKooks all (rightly so) have extremely low self esteem.

Yet Apple loves them. And, in turn, they love Apple.
Why?

Did you ever wonder why iKooks gloat when Apple profit margins are huge?
What normal person would gloat that a company fleeced them nearly to death?

Nobody sane. Right.
Yet the iKooks _gloat_ over how much profit Apple makes off of them.

Why?
I know why.

See above.
Apple gives them the social acceptance they craved their entire lives.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tm949d$vk0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12104&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12104

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 02:42:02 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 02:42 UTC

*Hemidactylus* wrote:

> Maybe that makes you a better person to admit you're wrong, but you're
> still obsessed with Apple.

Hi Hemidactylus,

Since your response was an adult response, I'll treat you as an adult
but at the risk of overloading you with information you can't process.

Thanks for your assessment of the situation which I think you don't quite
understand that I'm nothing whatsoever like you iKooks are so all your
projection of your own feelings and motives onto me will be dead wrong.

To me, an iPhone or an Android phone is just a commodity.
It's a thing. A tool. A means to an end.

It doesn't do anything for me but the job it's designed to do.

Which is a job of a commodity
1. Make/receive phone calls & text/mms messages
2. Take/send photos/videos & edit files as needed
3. Run programs as needed such as map routing & mock gps locations
etc.

A phone (whether Apple or Samsung) is just a commodity in my pocket that
does basic stuff (and sometimes neatly sophisticated stuff too!).

It's not a status symbol. It's not a measure of my style. It's not an
expression of my personality. It's nothing. It's just a phone.

The phone in my pocket says _nothing_ about me.
It's not supposed to.

That's not its job.

But to you... things are different... aren't they?
An iPhone is much (much) more to you than just a commodity phone, right?

You're really _proud_ of your iPhone, are you not?
You're rather proud of the high price too, are you not?
You're even proud of Apple's (ungodly) _profit_ margins, are you not?

All those makes you feel like _you_ made the right choice, do they not?

I'm _not_ like you.
A phone to me is not what a phone is to you.

Apple or Samsung to me is not what Apple or Samsung are to you.

If you know Roman history, Apple is the blues to you and Google the reds.
To me, they're just different shades of the same thing.

You never see me defend Google unless Google does something good.
Just as you never see me defend Apple unless Apple does something good.

To me, Apple or Google are the same thing.
They make a commodity.

For you to claim I am "obsessed" with Apple is merely for you to complement
me on being obsessed with the truth about Apple, just as I'm obsessed about
the truth on Google.

I'm not invested in either one financially, and more to the concept here,
my _ego_ isn't invested in either company's commodity product lines.

You _think_ I think the way you think - but you're wrong.
I'm normal. You're not.

You don't get it that you and I aren't in the same playing field.
You are driven completely differently than I'm driven, on this newsgroup.

My goals on this newsgroup are the same as on the adult OS newsgroups
a. Learn from others
b. Help others (particularly write tutorials and solutions)

And, what's _different_ is another goal on the child-like Apple newsgroups.
c. Show the iKooks for what they are

I don't know if you realize how despicable all you iKooks are.
You probably don't realize how shockingly unprepossessing you iKooks are.

A. Your whole life people have been telling you that you're stupid
B. You failed in every attempt at educating yourself as a result of that

And, what's _different_ is another trait all you iKooks commonly share.
C. Your entire ego is unnaturally invested in _your_ perception of Apple.

That third trait is not normal.
Nobody sane gloats how much profit Apple makes off of them.

But iKooks do.
Nobody normal defends any company to the death unless they are deeply
invested in that company, where you iKooks invest your ego into Apple.

Hence you iKooks find me a threat.
And I'm actually here to _be_ that threat.

You see, you hate me, because you perceive that I hate Apple.
But I don't care about Apple any more than I care about Google or Samsung.

My goal on this newsgroup, besides to learn from and help others, is to
show the world, in the public permanent record, what a horribly despicable
set of individuals _all_ you iKooks truly are.

You consider me a threat because I prove with facts that your entire belief
system is based on mere marketing words - and not on facts that normal
people process - but I'm aware that it's not me you're most afraid of.

It's those facts.
Which, to the point of this thread, is why my credibility is what matters.

> I hope Apple, warts and all, is the Godzilla that crushes Muskrat. Or
> Europe. Somebody?

As alluded to above, all iKooks have been told your whole lives that you're
worthless, which I understand - and that's why all of you iKooks react with
such stunted fifth-grade hatred for anyone and anything successful.

In a way, I feel sorry for you despite you being such offensive people in
that (a) it's not your fault you have low IQs, and (b) no education, and as
a result of your understandable low self esteem, you fall for every
marketing trick in the book that makes you feel better about yourself.

Apple makes you feel real nice about yourself don't they?
Apple loves you.

Apple tells you that you're making all the right choices, don't they?
And Apple simply takes a bit here, and a bit there, and a bit over there.

Apple loves you more than anyone ever did - and that's why you're iKooks.
Because Apple fills that self esteem hole that nothing has ever filled.

It's why you all react with vicious hatred to all facts showing that you
were fooled into believing in an imaginary belief system that isn't real.

iKook: Santa is great! He's gonna give me a new iPhone for Christmas!
Adult: No son. That's just a marketing gimmick. Your parents are Santa.

iKook: No. You're wrong. He exists. I saw him on an Apple advertisement.
Adult: That's how marketing works, son. Apple wants you to think that.
Adult: The facts are Santa can't do that magical stuff you believe in.
iKook: Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! I hate you. I hate you! You're wrong!

OT: Why must he always post these things twice? (was Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tm9bvu$2o8t4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12105&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12105

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: OT: Why must he always post these things twice? (was Re: Adult
observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 20:53:18 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 04:53 UTC

On 2022-11-30 18:42, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> [...]
>
> Apple loves you more than anyone ever did - and that's why you're iKooks.
> Because Apple fills that self esteem hole that nothing has ever filled.
>
> It's why you all react with vicious hatred to all facts showing that you
> were fooled into believing in an imaginary belief system that isn't real.
>
>  iKook: Santa is great! He's gonna give me a new iPhone for Christmas!
>  Adult: No son. That's just a marketing gimmick. Your parents are Santa.
>
>  iKook: No. You're wrong. He exists. I saw him on an Apple advertisement.
>  Adult: That's how marketing works, son. Apple wants you to think that.
>
>  Adult: The facts are Santa can't do that magical stuff you believe in.
>  iKook: Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! I hate you. I hate you! You're wrong!

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<eb2d26c1-113b-49bd-8533-53f886a179ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12106&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12106

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 00:22:44 -0800 (PST)
facts about Apple
From: recscuba...@huntzinger.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 08:22 UTC

On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 3:41:52 AM UTC+1, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> …
> To me, an iPhone or an Android phone is just a commodity.
> It's a thing. A tool. A means to an end.
>
> It doesn't do anything for me but the job it's designed to do.
>
> Which is a job of a commodity
> 1. Make/receive phone calls & text/mms messages
> 2. Take/send photos/videos & edit files as needed
> 3. Run programs as needed such as map routing & mock gps locations
> etc.
>
> A phone (whether Apple or Samsung) is just a commodity in my pocket that
> does basic stuff (and sometimes neatly sophisticated stuff too!).
>
> It's not a status symbol. It's not a measure of my style. It's not an
> expression of my personality. It's nothing. It's just a phone.
>
> The phone in my pocket says _nothing_ about me.
> It's not supposed to.
>
> That's not its job.

So merely a functional approach; got it.

> But to you... things are different... aren't they?
> An iPhone is much (much) more to you than just a commodity phone, right?
>
> You're really _proud_ of your iPhone, are you not?
> You're rather proud of the high price too, are you not?
> You're even proud of Apple's (ungodly) _profit_ margins, are you not?
>
> All those makes you feel like _you_ made the right choice, do they not?

But is this unique to iPhones? Nope. Not only are there ample Android
fanboys too, but also recall the guy with the Zune tattoo.

> To me, Apple or Google are the same thing.
> They make a commodity.

So then as just a commodity, are you suggesting a simple functionality
based “buy and hold” strategy?

> That third trait is not normal.
> Nobody sane gloats how much profit Apple makes off of them.

YMMV, but I’ve made more off of Apple than they’ve made off of me.

> But iKooks do.
> Nobody normal defends any company to the death unless they are deeply
> invested in that company, where you iKooks invest your ego into Apple.

Or APPL stock. You know, a literal investment.

-hh

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tngps1$6fh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12221&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12221

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 03:49:33 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 03:49 UTC

I just proved, beyond any doubt, how shockingly ignorant the iKooks
(such as nospam) are when it comes to them denying what Apple does.

a. The iKooks first denied all facts about Apple
b. But when pressed for the facts... the iKooks desperately deflected
c. They don't know anything about Apple.

I just proved, beyond any doubt, how shockingly ignorant the iKooks are
about what Apple does in this set of representative responses from nospam.

*Apple Rumored to Allow Third Party App Stores, At Least in the EU*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/65PRo2wJlNk>

I've spent years trying to understand the iKooks, but in the end, it simply
boils down to the iKooks being only three things concurrently (as proven).

1. They are shockingly ignorant about everything Apple is
2. That's a result of their extremely low IQ most likely
3. But what makes them an iKook is they deny all facts they hate
and yet, as I just proved, they're completely ignorant of the facts.

This nospam iKook denied Apple inserts a unique identifier into the IPA.

And when asked to explain what Apple inserts, all the iKooks could do
is _desperately_ (again and again) deflect to how bad they think Google is.

a. I mentioned what Apple inserts into every IPA that you install on iOS.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/65PRo2wJlNk/m/qzIe5oRYBQAJ>

b. The iKook nospam, brazenly denies that fact about Apple (which everyone knows!)
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/65PRo2wJlNk/m/UQ-4LcRhBQAJ>

c. I ask the iKook, nospam, to tell us how he "thinks" it works with IPAs.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/65PRo2wJlNk/m/UQ-4LcRhBQAJ>

d. The iKook, nospam, _desperately_ tries to change the narrative to google!
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/65PRo2wJlNk/m/YEtkXJg1BQAJ>

e. I bring the narrative back to the fact the iKooks are ignorant of Apple.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/65PRo2wJlNk/m/HeSwVsZFBQAJ>

This is classic for what happens on the child-like Apple newsgroups.

It's been happening for decades.
Always for the same three reasons.

A. The iKooks are not only of very low IQ, but completely ignorant of what Apple is
B. The iKooks _hate_ all facts about Apple (most of which they're ignorant of!)
C. The iKooks therefore brazenly deny all facts about Apple
(even facts nobody normal would ever deny!)

It's classic.

The iKooks are shockingly ignorant of _everything_ they claim about Apple.
And yet they still deny all facts about Apple that they hate about Apple.

No normal person does that.
It's what makes the iKooks, iKooks after all.

Their whole lives, people have been telling iKooks that they're stupid.
But Apple doesn't do that. Apple loves the iKooks.
And in turn, the iKooks love Apple.

Nobody ever gave them the self esteem they need in life - except Apple.

Apple loves the iKooks because they're Apple's main target market.
And in turn, the iKooks love Apple to the point of defending Apple to the death.

Even when the iKooks are completely ignorant of everything that Apple is.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tngq9j$3a6v3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12223&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12223

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 19:56:35 -0800
 by: Alan - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 03:56 UTC

On 2022-12-15 19:49, Andy Burnelli wrote:
> I just proved, beyond any doubt...

....that you're so obsessed with yourself that you have to post these
missives twice?

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tnnkbr$tqo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12239&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12239

From: 48forw...@gmail.com (RocketSurgeon)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
facts about Apple
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 09:58:19 -0800
 by: RocketSurgeon - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 17:58 UTC

On 11/6/22 6:58 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2022-11-06 17:50, Andy Burnelli wrote:

<< Snipped bits out >>

> Hint:
>
> Ordinary, normal adults don't refer to themselves in the third person.

We are not amused.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tpa6be$9bs$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12410&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12410

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 22:12:07 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 6 Jan 2023 22:12 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:

> Neither of us said that

Your claim, and that of nospam, has _always_ been that it's "normal" for
only certain iPhones (but not others, and not iPads, or macOS laptops),
to have batteries that suddenly and secretly "just die" on you when you
upgrade from iOS 10.x to iOS 10.y (I think it was iOS 10.2 but it doesn't
matter).

You've _always_ said that was perfectly normal, Jolly Roger.
Apple did nothing wrong.

Then Apple blamed their desperate secret throttling on "battery chemistry",
and specifically "battery chemistry aging processes".

Which you wholeheartedly agreed with.

Why is it then, Jolly Roger, that only Apple has this special battery
chemistry that no other device on the planet has, which has to be
purposefully and _secretly_ throttled in an OS release, Jolly Roger.

Tell us what this special battery chemistry that only Apple has,
which is "normal" to require the company to _purposefully_ (not
accidentally, but _purposefully_ and secretly) throttle the phone.

This secret Apple-only battery chemistry that all you iKooks claim
is absurd. And yet, it's a strong belief system all you iKooks hold.

It's one of the ways I know you have a substandard IQ, Jolly Roger.
And no education.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<k1sd7qF1rknU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12422&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12422

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they
HATE facts about Apple
Date: 7 Jan 2023 05:11:22 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 05:11 UTC

On 2023-01-06, Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> Neither of us said that
>
> Your claim, and that of nospam, has _always_ been that it's "normal"
> for only certain iPhones (but not others, and not iPads, or macOS
> laptops), to have batteries that suddenly and secretly "just die"

Never said that either, Arlen, which is why you can't show a single post
of me saying it. You're a weak troll who mistakenly thinks the rest of
us will just blindly believe your bullshit lies. You never back up your
false claims, and your words means nothing. You're a sad failure of a
human being who spends literal hours all day every day trolling because
you literally have nothing more productive to do with your pathetic
little life.

JR

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tpb0in$smk$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12425&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12425

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 05:39:44 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 05:39 UTC

Jolly Roger wrote:

> Never said that either,

C'mon Jolly Roger.

You and nospam both defended Apple's throttling to the death.
Both you and nospam said it was quite normal what Apple did to customers.

You defended Apple's action to the death, Jolly Roger.
And you don't even remember that?

Both you and nospam claimed that it's quite normal for only Apple designed
iPhones to be secretly throttled without the customer being told about it.

Only Apple has secret battery chemistry that causes an iOS release, of all
things, to cause batteries to suddenly degrade to the point of no return.

You said it was perfectly normal for only certain iPhones to suddenly and
inexplicably age within a single year to the point that Apple had to
_secretly_ throttle them, lest they become unstable.

The entire time you iKooks came up with fantastical theories that Samsung
made Apple have to _secretly_ and _permanently_ throttle iPhones, when it
was a purposefully Apple-only decision that was made by Apple.

Apple admitted so in the criminal case in France, for which they plead
guilty and for which Apple paid the _criminal_ fine.

All the while you and nospam said Apple had special battery chemistry
which only caused certain iPhones to need to be secretly throttled.

You even claimed Apple _told_ the customer about it - for which Tim Cook
was caught in a very public lie which cost about 136 million alone when
sued by the Attorneys General of dozens of states.

All this you claim is "normal" for iPhones, which according to you have a
special battery chemistry that makes it normal for Apple to do this to its
(admittedly gullible) trusting customers.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<k1ujn9Fc5mdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12436&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12436

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
HATE facts about Apple
Date: 8 Jan 2023 01:14:17 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 01:14 UTC

On 2023-01-07, Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> Never said that either,
>
> C'mon Jolly Roger.

After you, Arlen.

JR

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<k1ujq6Fc5mdU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12437&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12437

From: jollyro...@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
HATE facts about Apple
Date: 8 Jan 2023 01:15:50 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 01:15 UTC

On 2023-01-07, Andy Burnelli <spam@nospam.com> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> Never said that either,
>
> C'mon Jolly Roger.

After you, Arlen.

JR

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tpevl5$1i6h$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12442&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12442

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 17:48:30 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 8 Jan 2023 17:48 UTC

> But mostly he lacks memory as nospam can't keep his excuses straight.

Funny that both nospam and Alan Baker responded to the thread:
*Remember Apple essentially LIED to Congress last year ... well ...*
*guess what ... ANOTHER LETTER for Tim Cook from Congress*
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.mobile.ipad/c/hZuTrXQnFAE/m/esxv-js4AgAJ>

All the iKooks own the cognitive skills and base memory of a gnat.
*Which is why all iKooks are abnormally stupid & ignorant of facts*

None of the iKooks reads the news like normal adults do.
*All the iKooks ever read are Apple advertisements.*

That's it.
Nothing else.

Just Apple ads.

It's all they know is what Apple feeds them.
*iKooks brazenly deny even what Apple publicly stated to Congress*

To wit:
*iPhone throttling of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X*
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/1RiqBADD-vE/Hry3kQmMFAAJ>

In summary, the iKooks suffer from three fundamental human deficiencies:
1. All iKooks are of abnormally low IQ & as a result none are educated
(that's why they can't respond as an adult to articles of fact)

2. All iKooks have been told their whole lives that they are stupid
(and as a result, all iKooks suffer from abnormally low self esteem)

3. Apple does NOT tell iKooks they're stupid - Apple loves the iKooks
(and, in turn, the iKooks love Apple back - to the death it seems)

The loyalty between Apple & the iKooks can easily be explained by that.
*Even when Apple screws the low IQ iKooks - they _still_ love Apple!*
--
I don't begrudge Apple a profit motive but I do deplore HOW Apple does it.
Particularly when Apple spends almost nothing in R&D and so much on ads.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tq724l$56t$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12609&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12609

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 20:58:09 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 20:58 UTC

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Subject: Re: (OT) What makes some people iKooks anyway?
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 20:55:41 +0000

nospam wrote:

>> There were death threats, which were reported to the FBI made by "Rod
>> Speed" (& by nospam)
>
> i did not make a death threat to you or anyone else.
>
>> The FBI said they'd investigate and I said I'd be changing the nym.
>
> bullshit.
>
>> My credibility is my most important personal assess so read this please:
>
> then you're flat broke.

Stop it nospam.
Death threats are a serious thing, your childish trolls notwithstanding.

People like Ken Blake are too stupid to understand any adult concept,
but I expect you to own up to your own words, nospam. You wrote them.

Don't deny your own words, nospam.
Only a fool (or a liar) denies a fact which is inherently easily proven.

Read your own post on 07/31/2021, nospam.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/8ae5w37EK9k/m/nclaqyUJAgAJ>

You said, and I quote, that my death "can be arranged" by you.

However...
Your death threat wasn't anywhere near as overt as that of Rod Speed.
*You buggers are very quiet.*
<https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/5ridvlPuAGU>
"I'll organise a death squad if you like, the email is real,
its not munged either."

I take all death threats seriously, nospam.
Especially from people who are clearly deranged, as Rod Speed must be.

And I report all these death threats to the FBI.

It's a simple phone call to report these threats to the FBI.
And if you think I didn't report them, then you'd be mistaken, nospam.

I have no idea if the FBI contacted their counterparts in NZ where Rod
Speed claims to live; but rest assured, I reported it the moment I saw it.

I take all death threats seriously, nospam.
Even from you.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tq739s$m4g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12610&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12610

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 21:18:01 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 21:18 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:

> I take all death threats seriously, nospam.
> Even from you.

What I find revealing is how _afraid_ the iKooks are of facts.

Since they're iKooks, they also hate the _bearer_ of those facts.

The reason is instructive:
a. The iKook belief system is almost completely imaginary
b. Facts are a _danger_ to any imaginary belief system

The iKooks are like a fifth-grade held-back oversized bully who has just
been told by the other fifth graders that Santa Claus is not real.

This iKook can't believe Santa is an (admittedly clever) MARKETING gimmick.

Kid: Santa isn't real.
iKook: Yes he is. I saw him at the mall.

Kid: No silly, that's just a person dressed up in a Santa outfit.
iKook: False.

Kid: There's no way he flies & visits every chimney in one evening.
iKook: Wrong.

Kid: Seriously? You really _believe_ these mere MARKETING gimmicks?
iKook: Look stupid. I told you Santa is real. I saw him. So fuck off.

The point of that analogy is that iKooks hold dear imaginary beliefs.
And imaginary beliefs are based on absolutely zero actual facts.

So even a _single_ fact is dangerous to these iKooks.
Worse, is the _bearer_ of those facts.

Because without the bearer of facts, the iKooks can remain ignorant.
Which is exactly how they prefer to be.

Ignorant.
Literally, as a result - they're ignorant of all things Apple.

That's an iKook for you.

Re: Adult observation iKooks are what they are - because - they HATE facts about Apple

<tqju6u$1p2r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12810&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#12810

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 18:10:49 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 18:10 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> As a current EE I prefer wireless to wires.

Hi nospam,

You have no right to say that.

I checked Steve's resume and he _does_ have an EE degree, as do I (among
others), where you are too uneducated to know how hard EE degrees are.

They're _extremely_ difficult to earn, as the math and physics involved is
deeply complex - which means Steve has the ability to comprehend details.

While there's no evidence inherent in your lame excuses for Apple products
that you have _any_ formal education to speak of, your "claim" that you're
a programmer might mean you have a comp sci degree - but - I doubt you even
went to college, nospam - simply because your posts show lack of education.

Given my assessment of your posts indicates you have _zero_ formal
education, and given I already checked out Steve's education, I'd want to
point out you iKooks will stop at nothing to deprecate people who are
educated (since you're not educated).

I seriously doubt you're even a coder, nospam, since _nothing_ you've ever
written indicates knowledge of coding - and - in fact - almost everything
you write is easily shown to be false, misleading, and just plain wrong.

Hence... since half my goal on this ng is to expose you ignorant despicable
ill-mannered ill-meaning unprepossessing iKooks for what you are, I would
say that when it comes to electrical engineering, Steve knows what he's
talking about (as does badgolferman on electrotechnical topics).

That isn't to say Steve doesn't play his nonsensical wacko far-to-the-left
wacko political shenanigans (which I exposed during the Covid discussions
as I _also_ have a degree in the biological sciences - where it was
instantly evident the iKook "Chris" fabricated his "PhD" in that field
(and yet, Chris was unaware of even the most basic of science terms).

All you iKooks, nospam, completely lack both IQ and education - which is a
huge component of _why_ you're all iKooks - but you have to add your insane
religious attachment to all that Apple spews to make you truly an iKook.

Interestingly, you, of all the iKooks, nospam, are the "most intelligent",
and, perhaps even the "most educated"... even as both are dismal for you.

In summary, you, of all people, have been dead wrong so many times on the
_simplest_ of things about Apple... that you... have no right whatsoever...
to say Steve needs to "go back to school".