Decaffeinated coffee? Just Say No.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

SubjectAuthor
* #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
+* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange asskmiller
|`- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
`* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
 `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
  `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
   `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
    `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange asskmiller
     `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
      `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange asskmiller
       `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
        +- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
        `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange asskmiller
         +- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
         `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
          +* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange asssticks
          |+* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
          ||`- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assrobert caprel
          |`- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
          `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
           +* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
           |+* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assDon Lampson
           ||`- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
           |+* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange asssticks
           ||+- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assrobert caprel
           ||`* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
           || +* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
           || |`* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
           || | `* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assbfh
           || |  +- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
           || |  `- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
           || `- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
           |`* Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assTechnobarbarian
           | `- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange assGeorge.Anthony
           `- Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange asskmiller

Pages:12
Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<a9cdec7b-4411-460a-b743-d9c8e3a9a754n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20398&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20398

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 14:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass
From: bobcap...@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:55 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 2:01:42 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 9/24/2023 3:23 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> >>
> >> https://cis.org/Report/Estimating-Illegal-Immigrant-Population-Using-Current-Population-Survey
> >>

> > Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut
> > with. I still say it's impossible to know the number of undocumented
> > alien democrat voters in this country. Estimates are just that and it
> > depends on who is doing the estimating. Of course the libs' estimate
> > will be lower or unchanging over the years but anyone with half a brain
> > knows that's impossible... just over the past two years.
> George is spot on.
> The Center for Immigration Studies is actually a conservative based
> organization. Which is hilarious since the TechnoBoob uses their
> figures since he likes their numbers. Most conservatives have known for
> a long time these numbers are totally underestimated, but don't make too
> big a stink of it since their end goals are mostly laudable. They do
> lobby for things the leftists don't like, and I think the Southern
> Poverty Law Center has it in for them using the typical tactics of
> racism, anti-immigrant, white supremacist, antisemitic vilification.
> You do get into conflicting agenda because of this though since they
> receive donations from liberal groups who also like having conservative
> outlets repeat these numbers, as well as people like the Boob who use
> them to their advantage.
> The problem with the numbers is that the groups assembles various
> government agency stats into their assessment. Anyone who believes very
> much of what the leftist controlled bureaucrats in the government swamp
> tells us is foolhardy. Watch congressional hearing to confirm one after
> another being called out for lies or partial truths. George is correct
> in thinking the numbers are anything but the truth.
> Think of it this way. If you put shit into your sausage making machine,
> don't be surprised when your sausage tastes like shit!

How nice of you to join us, and you been of the wagon how long before you gave off this rectal fumes?

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<5ac7755d-8392-4165-9595-4c57476cbf67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20400&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20400

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:50:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:50 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 2:01:42 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 9/24/2023 3:23 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> >>
> >> https://cis.org/Report/Estimating-Illegal-Immigrant-Population-Using-Current-Population-Survey
> >>

> > Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut
> > with. I still say it's impossible to know the number of undocumented
> > alien democrat voters in this country. Estimates are just that and it
> > depends on who is doing the estimating. Of course the libs' estimate
> > will be lower or unchanging over the years but anyone with half a brain
> > knows that's impossible... just over the past two years.
> George is spot on.
> The Center for Immigration Studies is actually a conservative based
> organization. Which is hilarious since the TechnoBoob uses their
> figures since he likes their numbers. Most conservatives have known for
> a long time these numbers are totally underestimated, but don't make too
> big a stink of it since their end goals are mostly laudable. They do
> lobby for things the leftists don't like, and I think the Southern
> Poverty Law Center has it in for them using the typical tactics of
> racism, anti-immigrant, white supremacist, antisemitic vilification.
> You do get into conflicting agenda because of this though since they
> receive donations from liberal groups who also like having conservative
> outlets repeat these numbers, as well as people like the Boob who use
> them to their advantage.
> The problem with the numbers is that the groups assembles various
> government agency stats into their assessment. Anyone who believes very
> much of what the leftist controlled bureaucrats in the government swamp
> tells us is foolhardy. Watch congressional hearing to confirm one after
> another being called out for lies or partial truths. George is correct
> in thinking the numbers are anything but the truth.
> Think of it this way. If you put shit into your sausage making machine,
> don't be surprised when your sausage tastes like shit!

Situation normal. Nobody likes my information. And nobody provides better information. I did not like the people on alt.mexico who wanted to kill men, women and children to secure the border, but those assholes could provide their sources. We could discuss the subject. There are no discussions here, just constant trolling.

TB

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<lLpQM.22900$C_lf.3826@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20401&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20401

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
<uekbnb$a7h7$1@dont-email.me> <IljPM.119441$noZ7.3167@fx13.iad>
<uekg7s$avu5$1@dont-email.me> <21mPM.190948$ZXz4.35007@fx18.iad>
<Lh6dndDiMs6E25P4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<oBvPM.170779$vMO8.80007@fx16.iad>
<3TCdnQ3JVvRwZZP4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
<uOEPM.26279$TwR4.21625@fx46.iad>
<3TCdnQ_JVvTLPpL4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
<e7ecc3f1-d493-4c91-b9b9-79dd0fab973dn@googlegroups.com>
<4D_PM.179440$vMO8.19901@fx16.iad> <ueq5st$1ggs2$1@dont-email.me>
<uessfj$23mgd$1@dont-email.me>
<5ac7755d-8392-4165-9595-4c57476cbf67n@googlegroups.com>
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 20:39:45 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 00:39 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut
>>> with. I still say it's impossible to know the number of
>>> undocumented alien democrat voters in this country. Estimates
>>> are just that and it depends on who is doing the estimating. Of
>>> course the libs' estimate will be lower or unchanging over the
>>> years but anyone with half a brain knows that's impossible...
>>> just over the past two years.
>> George is spot on. The Center for Immigration Studies is actually
>> a conservative based organization. Which is hilarious since the
>> TechnoBoob uses their figures since he likes their numbers. Most
>> conservatives have known for a long time these numbers are
>> totally underestimated, but don't make too big a stink of it
>> since their end goals are mostly laudable. They do lobby for
>> things the leftists don't like, and I think the Southern Poverty
>> Law Center has it in for them using the typical tactics of
>> racism, anti-immigrant, white supremacist, antisemitic
>> vilification. You do get into conflicting agenda because of this
>> though since they receive donations from liberal groups who also
>> like having conservative outlets repeat these numbers, as well as
>> people like the Boob who use them to their advantage. The problem
>> with the numbers is that the groups assembles various government
>> agency stats into their assessment. Anyone who believes very much
>> of what the leftist controlled bureaucrats in the government
>> swamp tells us is foolhardy. Watch congressional hearing to
>> confirm one after another being called out for lies or partial
>> truths. George is correct in thinking the numbers are anything
>> but the truth. Think of it this way. If you put shit into your
>> sausage making machine, don't be surprised when your sausage
>> tastes like shit!
>
> Situation normal. Nobody likes my information. And nobody provides
> better information. I did not like the people on alt.mexico who
> wanted to kill men, women and children to secure the border, but
> those assholes could provide their sources. We could discuss the
> subject. There are no discussions here, just constant trolling.

HawHawHaw! Now that's a hoot. But you're right about discussions - you
can't have rational discussions with controversialists - particularly
with those who admit to being trolls and who admit to posting
primarily - and maybe even entirely - for their own amusement.

--
bill

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<uet9l8$25r6n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20403&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20403

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 19:46:34 -0500
<uekbnb$a7h7$1@dont-email.me> <IljPM.119441$noZ7.3167@fx13.iad>
<uekg7s$avu5$1@dont-email.me> <21mPM.190948$ZXz4.35007@fx18.iad>
<Lh6dndDiMs6E25P4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<oBvPM.170779$vMO8.80007@fx16.iad>
<3TCdnQ3JVvRwZZP4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
<uOEPM.26279$TwR4.21625@fx46.iad>
<3TCdnQ_JVvTLPpL4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>
<e7ecc3f1-d493-4c91-b9b9-79dd0fab973dn@googlegroups.com>
<4D_PM.179440$vMO8.19901@fx16.iad> <ueq5st$1ggs2$1@dont-email.me>
<uessfj$23mgd$1@dont-email.me>
<5ac7755d-8392-4165-9595-4c57476cbf67n@googlegroups.com>
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 00:46 UTC

On 9/25/2023 6:50 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut
>>> with. I still say it's impossible to know the number of undocumented
>>> alien democrat voters in this country. Estimates are just that and it
>>> depends on who is doing the estimating. Of course the libs' estimate
>>> will be lower or unchanging over the years but anyone with half a brain
>>> knows that's impossible... just over the past two years.
>> George is spot on.
>> The Center for Immigration Studies is actually a conservative based
>> organization. Which is hilarious since the TechnoBoob uses their
>> figures since he likes their numbers. Most conservatives have known for
>> a long time these numbers are totally underestimated, but don't make too
>> big a stink of it since their end goals are mostly laudable. They do
>> lobby for things the leftists don't like, and I think the Southern
>> Poverty Law Center has it in for them using the typical tactics of
>> racism, anti-immigrant, white supremacist, antisemitic vilification.
>> You do get into conflicting agenda because of this though since they
>> receive donations from liberal groups who also like having conservative
>> outlets repeat these numbers, as well as people like the Boob who use
>> them to their advantage.
>> The problem with the numbers is that the groups assembles various
>> government agency stats into their assessment. Anyone who believes very
>> much of what the leftist controlled bureaucrats in the government swamp
>> tells us is foolhardy. Watch congressional hearing to confirm one after
>> another being called out for lies or partial truths. George is correct
>> in thinking the numbers are anything but the truth.
>> Think of it this way. If you put shit into your sausage making machine,
>> don't be surprised when your sausage tastes like shit!
>
> Situation normal. Nobody likes my information. And nobody provides better information. I did not like the people on alt.mexico who wanted to kill men, women and children to secure the border, but those assholes could provide their sources. We could discuss the subject. There are no discussions here, just constant trolling.
>
> TB

Hard to have an intelligent discussion with you. One, as I mentioned a
while back, you blow more smoke than Krakatoa, Two, you only think you
are intelligent and three, you are the biggest troll here.
--
Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<d00c1f16-647f-485f-9740-9e48b46d2cecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20405&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20405

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 19:11:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 02:11 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 5:39:49 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

> Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut
> >> George is spot on. The Center for Immigration Studies is actually
> >> a conservative based organization. Which is hilarious since the
> >> TechnoBoob uses their figures since he likes their numbers. Most
> >> conservatives have known for a long time these numbers are
> >> totally underestimated, but don't make too big a stink of it
> >> since their end goals are mostly laudable. They do lobby for
> >> things the leftists don't like, and I think the Southern Poverty
> >> Law Center has it in for them using the typical tactics of
> >> racism, anti-immigrant, white supremacist, antisemitic
> >> vilification. You do get into conflicting agenda because of this
> >> though since they receive donations from liberal groups who also
> >> like having conservative outlets repeat these numbers, as well as
> >> people like the Boob who use them to their advantage. The problem
> >> with the numbers is that the groups assembles various government
> >> agency stats into their assessment. Anyone who believes very much
> >> of what the leftist controlled bureaucrats in the government
> >> swamp tells us is foolhardy. Watch congressional hearing to
> >> confirm one after another being called out for lies or partial
> >> truths. George is correct in thinking the numbers are anything
> >> but the truth. Think of it this way. If you put shit into your
> >> sausage making machine, don't be surprised when your sausage
> >> tastes like shit!
> >
> > Situation normal. Nobody likes my information. And nobody provides
> > better information. I did not like the people on alt.mexico who
> > wanted to kill men, women and children to secure the border, but
> > those assholes could provide their sources. We could discuss the
> > subject. There are no discussions here, just constant trolling.
> HawHawHaw! Now that's a hoot. But you're right about discussions - you
> can't have rational discussions with controversialists - particularly
> with those who admit to being trolls and who admit to posting
> primarily - and maybe even entirely - for their own amusement.
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

lol, Are you trying to tell us you're posting for any other reason than your own amusement? Your posting history says otherwise. About the only real difference between me and the rest of the dweebs is that I'm honest about it.

TB

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<MurQM.211978$vMO8.60440@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20406&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20406

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 22:38:36 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 02:38 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 5:39:49 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut

>>> Situation normal. Nobody likes my information. And nobody
>>> provides better information. I did not like the people on
>>> alt.mexico who wanted to kill men, women and children to secure
>>> the border, but those assholes could provide their sources. We
>>> could discuss the subject. There are no discussions here, just
>>> constant trolling.
>> HawHawHaw! Now that's a hoot. But you're right about discussions
>> - you can't have rational discussions with controversialists -
>> particularly with those who admit to being trolls and who admit
>> to posting primarily - and maybe even entirely - for their own
>> amusement. -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> lol, Are you trying to tell us you're posting for any other reason
> than your own amusement?

For a while there, I was hoping for a rational discussion about AI.

--
bill

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<uethke$2atjl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20407&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20407

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 03:02:39 -0000 (UTC)
<e7ecc3f1-d493-4c91-b9b9-79dd0fab973dn@googlegroups.com>
<4D_PM.179440$vMO8.19901@fx16.iad>
<ueq5st$1ggs2$1@dont-email.me>
<uessfj$23mgd$1@dont-email.me>
<5ac7755d-8392-4165-9595-4c57476cbf67n@googlegroups.com>
<lLpQM.22900$C_lf.3826@fx33.iad>
<d00c1f16-647f-485f-9740-9e48b46d2cecn@googlegroups.com>
<MurQM.211978$vMO8.60440@fx16.iad>
sha1:d7eShryJ4cKiyAt23goqb5ey7rw=
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 03:02 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

> Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut

>>> HawHawHaw! Now that's a hoot. But you're right about discussions
>>> - you can't have rational discussions with controversialists -
>>> particularly with those who admit to being trolls and who admit
>>> to posting primarily - and maybe even entirely - for their own
>>> amusement. -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> lol, Are you trying to tell us you're posting for any other reason
>> than your own amusement?
>
> For a while there, I was hoping for a rational discussion about AI.

You would think he could do that, Any intelligence he has is artificial.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<30b81b34-ad79-49cf-b281-0aab78fa8e0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20408&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20408

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:41:23 -0700 (PDT)
<uessfj$23mgd$1@dont-email.me> <5ac7755d-8392-4165-9595-4c57476cbf67n@googlegroups.com>
<lLpQM.22900$C_lf.3826@fx33.iad> <d00c1f16-647f-485f-9740-9e48b46d2cecn@googlegroups.com>
<MurQM.211978$vMO8.60440@fx16.iad>
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 04:41 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 7:38:40 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:

> For a while there, I was hoping for a rational discussion about AI.

So you start out by making it political? I would have never thought of that technique as a way to start a rational discussion here. Either way it's all about amazement and amusement.

TB

Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<6314514b-7299-46d3-8a61-5e6c55925eaen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20412&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20412

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 12:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 19:23 UTC

On Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:24:01 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Yeah, right. That's why even Democrat mayors and governors are starting
> > to complain and ask for money?
> >
> > Then there's this:
> > Figure 3. There is a lot of variation from month to month, but the
> > foreign-born population grew much more slowly during Trump's presidency
> > than during Obama's or Biden's. (January 2010 to February 2022, in
> > millions)
> > Conclusion
> >
> > We estimate that in January 2019, the number of illegal immigrants in
> > the country was 11.48 million, similar to DHS’s estimate of 11.39
> > million for 2018. By January 2021, we estimate the number had dropped to
> > 10.22 million as a result of travel restrictions and other policies
> > imposed as a result of Covid-19 and perhaps the deterioration in the
> > U.S. economy. The number then rebounded to 11.35 million by January 2022
> > — a 1.13 million increase since President Biden took office at the
> > beginning of 2021. This means that growth in the illegal immigrant
> > population accounted for very roughly two-thirds of the 1.6 million
> > increase in the total foreign-born population (legal and illegal
> > immigrants together) in President Biden’s first year in office (January
> > 2021 to January 2022). The share of growth in the total foreign-born
> > population accounted for by illegal immigrants is even larger if we
> > compare the number in January 2021 to our preliminary February 2022
> > estimate of 11.46 million. What’s more, the total foreign-born
> > population reached 46.7 million in February of this year, a new record
> > high in American history.
> >
> > While the large swings in the illegal-immigrant population may seem
> > unlikely, we find indirect evidence in the monthly CPS that the number
> > of illegal immigrants fell between 2019 and 2021 and then grew
> > dramatically by 2022. The number of both non-citizens and non-citizen
> > Hispanics declined then rebounded over this time period. Changes in
> > these populations should be highly correlated with trends in the
> > illegal-immigrant population. We think the recent increase in illegal
> > immigrants reflects policy changes by the Biden administration and the
> > lessening of the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as the recovery of the economy.
> > https://cis.org/Report/Estimating-Illegal-Immigrant-Population-Using-Current-Population-Survey
> >
> Well, you just sent Captain Google scrambling for something he can rebut
> with. I still say it's impossible to know the number of undocumented
> alien democrat voters in this country. Estimates are just that and it
> depends on who is doing the estimating. Of course the libs' estimate
> will be lower or unchanging over the years but anyone with half a brain
> knows that's impossible... just over the past two years.
> --
> Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
> while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just

Click here to read the complete article
Re: #45 wants a government shutdown to save his orange ass

<uevvh7$2onb3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=20421&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20421

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 01:12:08 -0000 (UTC)
<e7ecc3f1-d493-4c91-b9b9-79dd0fab973dn@googlegroups.com>
<4D_PM.179440$vMO8.19901@fx16.iad>
<ueq5st$1ggs2$1@dont-email.me>
<6314514b-7299-46d3-8a61-5e6c55925eaen@googlegroups.com>
sha1:UodWIPjmQzR9q8PkPpPRkKHGzw8=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 01:12 UTC