Fat Liberation: because a waist is a terrible thing to mind.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of26C.Z969
+* Re: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of Ukraine, andgovernor.swill
> [...]
 |   |    +* Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war26C.Z968
 |   |    |`- Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear warMare Infinitum
 |   |    `* Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear wargovernor.swill
 |   |     `- Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear warMare Infinitum
 |   +- Re: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of Ukraine, andgovernor.swill
 |   `- Re: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of Ukraine, andSiri Cruise
 +- Re: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of Ukraine, andgovernor.swill
 `* Re: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of26C.Z968
  `- Re: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of Ukraine, andgovernor.swill

Pages:123
Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<uriprh19u5n1f9dv96c82p4hinnd79fj0v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25711&group=alt.politics#25711

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war
References: <tpa3df$38ssj$1@dont-email.me> <9OOdnQuXhPyGaSX-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@earthlink.com> <tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com> <W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <rgfnrhhscrdr3auch4lgjsvib789m8jsrn@4ax.com> <m4rnrhpda9qfquk2ju6lmv4cpiv4vheph9@4ax.com> <a9borhtdog8unhfsdhjk9a8rjc2lodptbb@4ax.com> <ov4prhlkho7d6onv7qkidk5b92ej971s2r@4ax.com> <YB2vL.262375$MVg8.22252@fx12.iad>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 21:22:40 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 02:22 UTC

On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 16:48:56 -0800, Robert Youngdale
<another.jaques@idiot> wrote:

>>> Now, how good are they at intercepting an ICBM?
>>
>> That is their primary function.
>
>That is not their function at all.

You're either a liar or mistaken.

Oh, liar! I can tell because you snipped out the evidence so here it
is again.

Yes, actually, it is. The latest version with the newest radar
tracking is currently our first choice for abm protection.

"The MIM-104 Patriot is a surface-to-air missile (SAM) system, the
primary of its kind used by the United States Army and several allied
states. It is manufactured by the U.S. defense contractor Raytheon and
derives its name from the radar component of the weapon system. The
AN/MPQ-53 at the heart of the system is known as the "Phased Array
Tracking Radar to Intercept on Target",[citation needed] which is a
backronym for " Patriot". The Patriot system replaced[when?] the Nike
Hercules system as the U.S. Army's primary High to Medium Air Defense
(HIMAD) system and replaced the MIM-23 Hawk system as the U.S. Army's
medium tactical air defense system. In addition to these roles,
Patriot has been given the function of the U.S. Army's anti-ballistic
missile (ABM) system, which is now Patriot's primary mission. The
system is expected to stay fielded until at least 2040.[5]"

"Raytheon unveils new Patriot radar at AUSA Global 16"
<https://www.defensenews.com/your-army/2016/03/15/raytheon-unveils-new-patriot-radar-at-ausa-global-16/>

"Raytheon, Millennium get more funding for missile tracking
satellites"
<https://www.defensenews.com/battlefield-tech/space/2023/01/06/raytheon-millennium-get-more-funding-for-missile-tracking-satellites/>

*sigh* There are reasons why China is stealing our technology instead
of Russia's.

Swill

--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<lG4vL.1577222$9f26.703755@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25712&group=alt.politics#25712

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
<2r1vL.2149852$G_96.783216@fx13.ams1>
<85hprht4ckh3e3pegiv53hktopkuc3ic1m@4ax.com>
From: ...@. (Mighty✅ Wannabe✅)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:10:06 -0500
 by: Mighty✅ Wannabe✅ - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 03:10 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 1/9/2023 9:13 PM:
> On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 18:29:00 -0500, Mighty? Wannabe? <@.> wrote:
>
>> governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 1/9/2023 6:05 PM:
>>> That is their primary function.
>>>
>>> The Patriot is currently the US army's chosen first line of defense
>>> against ballistic missiles. The system was *designed* as a Hercules
>>> replacement to hit incoming, high speed, high altitude missiles, DUH.
>>>
>>> "The Patriot system replaced the Nike Hercules system as the U.S.
>>> Army's primary High to Medium Air Defense (HIMAD) system and replaced
>>> the MIM-23 Hawk system as the U.S. Army's medium tactical air defense
>>> system. In addition to these roles, Patriot has been given the
>>> function of the U.S. Army's anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system, which
>>> is now Patriot's primary mission."
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIM-104_Patriot
>>>
>>> See also:
>>> "The Nike Hercules, initially designated SAM-A-25 and later MIM-14,
>>> was a surface-to-air missile (SAM) used by U.S. and NATO armed forces
>>> for medium- and *high-altitude long-range* air defense."
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike_Hercules
>>>
>>> And:
>>> "Hercules missile sites in the United States were deactivated starting
>>> in 1974, after the signing of the Anti-Ballistic Missile [ABM] Treaty
>>> with the U.S.S.R. Hercules missiles in Europe were replaced in the
>>> 1980s by the more mobile and accurate Patriot system."
>>> https://www.britannica.com/technology/Nike-missile
>>>
>>> This concession didn't matter in the long run since PATRIOT has
>>> replaced the function of Hercules but is not covered under the ABM
>>> treaty.
>>>
>>> Latest PATRIOT iteration:
>>> "Raytheon Unveils New Patriot Radar at AUSA Global 16"
>>> <https://www.defensenews.com/your-army/2016/03/15/raytheon-unveils-new-patriot-radar-at-ausa-global-16/>
>>>
>>> More bad news for America's enemies:
>>> "Raytheon, Millennium get more funding for missile tracking
>>> satellites"
>>> <https://www.defensenews.com/battlefield-tech/space/2023/01/06/raytheon-millennium-get-more-funding-for-missile-tracking-satellites/>
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, Pootin' is struggling to fund Russian food stores and China
>>> seems to think it's new line of hypersonic missiles is the shit.
>>>
>>> The US will not be superceded in defense technology.
>>>
>>> As a reminder, all 11 US supercarriers are nuclear. The other dozen
>>> or so smaller carriers, the US' missile cruisers and rotary wing
>>> capable vessels are superior to anything fielded by any other country.
>>>
>>> Iow, attack us or our friends, then bend over and grab your ankles.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> Patriot is an outdated piece of SAM. Maximum speed is merely Mach 4. It
>> was state of the art when it was introduced in 1976.
> And still beats the snot out of anything Russia can produce. It
> turned Soviet SCUDS into DUDS in the first Iraq war.

I have given up on educating you before. You are so fucking stupid, I am
surprised you don't get run over by your own short bus.

The first Iraq war was before the collapse of the Soviet Union, you
babbling idiot.

China caught up and Russia rearmed in the last 20 years. You are so
fucking stupid and not knowing American military technology is 10 years
behind China and Russia is not even funny.

Now Russia is withdrawing from the ISS project. You can expect the ISS
to fall back to earth without the help of the Russians.

You keep bragging about the weapons that don't fucking matter in the
next war. Don't you fucking forget you lost 15 B52s in 12 days in 'Nam
in 1972, you stupid fuck? WWIII will be won with nuclear missiles and no
B52s, aircraft carriers, tanks or troops needed, you retarded stupid fuck.

It's really waste of my time debating with an ignorant fucking idiot
like you.

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<85mprh9n3cevfac8hpbn3ka4qd41tkptmp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25714&group=alt.politics#25714

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
References: <tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com> <W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <rgfnrhhscrdr3auch4lgjsvib789m8jsrn@4ax.com> <m4rnrhpda9qfquk2ju6lmv4cpiv4vheph9@4ax.com> <a9borhtdog8unhfsdhjk9a8rjc2lodptbb@4ax.com> <ov4prhlkho7d6onv7qkidk5b92ej971s2r@4ax.com> <2r1vL.2149852$G_96.783216@fx13.ams1> <85hprht4ckh3e3pegiv53hktopkuc3ic1m@4ax.com> <lG4vL.1577222$9f26.703755@fx09.ams1>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 22:27:39 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 03:27 UTC

On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:10:06 -0500, Mighty? Wannabe? <@.> wrote:

>I have given up on educating you before. You are so fucking stupid, I am
>surprised you don't get run over by your own short bus.
>
>The first Iraq war was before the collapse of the Soviet Union, you
>babbling idiot.

I'm aware of that. That's one reason I noted Iraq's air defense
radar, weapons, and command control structure were built by Russia
over several decades and destroyed by US stealth aircraft in two days.

>China caught up and Russia rearmed in the last 20 years. You are so
>fucking stupid and not knowing American military technology is 10 years
>behind China and Russia is not even funny.

Dream on, comrade. Explain how our obsolete technology is destroying
everything Russia fields in Ukraine. Explain why Russian has
forbidden any of its aircraft to fly within range of Ukrainian air
defense radars. Explain why Russia has forbidden T-14s or any
additional T-90s to cross into Ukraine.

>Now Russia is withdrawing from the ISS project. You can expect the ISS
>to fall back to earth without the help of the Russians.

Who cares? The US, China, Japan an EU have moved past ISS. They all
have their sights on the moon, mars, satellite technology and an early
plan for a new space station that Russia will not be a part of.

>You keep bragging about the weapons that don't fucking matter in the
>next war. Don't you fucking forget you lost 15 B52s in 12 days in 'Nam
>in 1972, you stupid fuck?

ooohh . . . I'm terrified that fifty year old Soviet weapons might
damage some of our seventy year old bombers we're currently replacing
with our new stealth bombers. The ones Russian radar can't detect.

>WWIII will be won with nuclear missiles

Which we will be firing from our dozens of subs, missile cruisers,
land based silos and new stealth bombers that are invisible to
Russia's air defense radars.

> and no
>B52s, aircraft carriers, tanks or troops needed, you retarded stupid fuck.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself just because Russia has four
surviving stealth fighters, no hypersonic missiles and a collection of
nukes most of which won't work since Russia can't afford the
maintenance on them.

>It's really waste of my time debating with an ignorant fucking idiot
>like you.

Then why do you keep trying? And failing.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<ma5vL.1577223$9f26.1056411@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25715&group=alt.politics#25715

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: ...@. (Mighty✅ Wannabe✅)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:44:16 -0500
 by: Mighty✅ Wannabe✅ - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 03:44 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 1/9/2023 10:27 PM:
> On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:10:06 -0500, Mighty? Wannabe? <@.> wrote:
>
>> I have given up on educating you before. You are so fucking stupid, I am
>> surprised you don't get run over by your own short bus.
>>
>> The first Iraq war was before the collapse of the Soviet Union, you
>> babbling idiot.
> I'm aware of that. That's one reason I noted Iraq's air defense
> radar, weapons, and command control structure were built by Russia
> over several decades and destroyed by US stealth aircraft in two days.

Saddam Hussein's confidence came from the number of tanks he had. He was
as stupid as you, thinking that the Americans will duke it out in the
desert with him in tank battles.

You are now thinking in WWIII China and Russia will duke it out with you
in the high seas and land wars.

You are just fucking waste of my time. You can carry on with your wet
dreams by yourself.

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<FW5vL.576437$GNG9.432134@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25716&group=alt.politics#25716

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 20:35:49 -0800
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 04:35 UTC

On 1/9/2023 7:44 PM, Mighty✅ Wannabe✅ wrote:

> You are just fucking waste of my time.

Your time is fucking *worthless*. Everyone knows that.

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<tpjgoo$ibv$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25718&group=alt.politics#25718

From: mare.inf...@notofthisworld.invalide (Mare Infinitum)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:04:45 +0100
<8ud9rhpev3rmokqj36c2gfrk9q6ph0c6b2@4ax.com> <63B62453.3FBC@ix.netcom.com>
<z_6dnVGU2YoMzCv-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<chine.bleu-442927.20435405012023@news.eternal-september.org>
<FAVtL.1723607$Eeb3.655689@fx05.ams1>
<79lgrht4ruo8ue3torp3414ep6iq9fef6o@4ax.com> <tpa3df$38ssj$1@dont-email.me>
<9OOdnQuXhPyGaSX-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@earthlink.com>
<tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr>
<JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com>
<W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
 by: Mare Infinitum - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 11:04 UTC

On 9.1.2023. 5:45, 26C.Z968 wrote:

>   Mr. Mare seems convinced everything would be OK for him.
>   He's fatally wrong - a painful rot in the fallout zones
>   or starvation/disease/Mad-Maxxers. Can't drink the water,
>   can't plant/eat crops, no help, no meds, MAYBE somebody
>   will find his bones in the bunker in 20,000 years ....

Your mind is operating within very small perimeter and you (and others)
probably really convinced yourself that your reasoning (and conjectures)
are true. It is difficult to dispute it without forcing you to step
outside your self-invented boundaries. So, yes, I am convinced
everything would be ok for me as long as I am needed to be around.
Short  answer would be "because God protects his people". In a broader
sense that assume there is a "control mechanism" (call it "God" or
"Intelligent design" or "Star Trek Capt. Picard" or whatever) that
ensures that our biosphere would not fail. F.e. keeping Oxygen % just in
needed level around the planet. Try to design automation system which
would perform that function and you should realize that all that
"technical knowledge" you are proud of is not sufficient. So regardless
how "awesome" and "sophisticated" are modern missiles IMO none will be
allowed to permanently destroy our biosphere. IMO mentioned "control
mechanism" (whatever it might be) will kick in and prevent it. However,
there will be transition from current technical civilization to
something ... new ..., and I do expect there will be "safe zones" for
those who will seek them. So, yes you are right that this will be the
end for VR cities and other wishes like it. Whole that way of life (with
all people incapable of change) is IMO going down the drain.

Where are you and others making a mistake ? By allowing yourself to be
caught in obsessive rationalization and intellectualizing. Your
"impeccable arguments" and "brilliant reasoning" just binds you inside a
(self-created) pit with no visible exit. The way out is more simple then
you can imagine. Remember that our intellectual addition to our brain is
a relatively new thing ? Reptiles survived 100 million years without the
need for it. So, the "salvation" would IMO be not achieved by thinking,
but just by doing it. You Will it (and then reasoning may eventually
come to help you achieve it). It is somewhat like driving a bicycle or
swimming. The main problem with our technical civilization is that most
people trained themselves to find zillion reasons why something cannot
be done instead of just trying to do it.

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<3cfrrhhlk1914vpassd18g83dvul7gck05@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25721&group=alt.politics#25721

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 11:35:31 -0800
References: <79lgrht4ruo8ue3torp3414ep6iq9fef6o@4ax.com> <tpa3df$38ssj$1@dont-email.me> <9OOdnQuXhPyGaSX-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@earthlink.com> <tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com> <W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <rgfnrhhscrdr3auch4lgjsvib789m8jsrn@4ax.com> <m4rnrhpda9qfquk2ju6lmv4cpiv4vheph9@4ax.com> <a9borhtdog8unhfsdhjk9a8rjc2lodptbb@4ax.com> <7BWuL.29223$wfQc.27248@fx43.iad>
 by: pyotr filipivich - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 19:35 UTC

Blue Lives Matter
<NoIronInMyJunk_WhiteSupremacist@Systemic_Treason.KMA> on Mon, 9 Jan
2023 07:41:56 -0800 typed in alt.survival the following:
>On 1/9/2023 7:07 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>> governor.swill@gmail.com on Mon, 09 Jan 2023 05:32:13 -0500 typed in
>> alt.survival the following:

>>> Second generation air defense seems to be shooting down as much as 95%
>>> of Russia's missile attacks. Let's see how the Patriots do.
>>
>> Now, how good are they at intercepting an ICBM?
>
>Not their intended purpose, dummy.

But I thought you said that Patriots could intercept Russian (or
Chinese) Missile attacks?
So what happens to those?
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<0ojrrhd5rpbftvmcjhjtpkas7112mgrtbc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25722&group=alt.politics#25722

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
References: <1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com> <W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <rgfnrhhscrdr3auch4lgjsvib789m8jsrn@4ax.com> <m4rnrhpda9qfquk2ju6lmv4cpiv4vheph9@4ax.com> <a9borhtdog8unhfsdhjk9a8rjc2lodptbb@4ax.com> <ov4prhlkho7d6onv7qkidk5b92ej971s2r@4ax.com> <2r1vL.2149852$G_96.783216@fx13.ams1> <85hprht4ckh3e3pegiv53hktopkuc3ic1m@4ax.com> <lG4vL.1577222$9f26.703755@fx09.ams1> <85mprh9n3cevfac8hpbn3ka4qd41tkptmp@4ax.com> <ma5vL.1577223$9f26.1056411@fx09.ams1>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:54:39 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 20:54 UTC

On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:44:16 -0500, Mighty? Wannabe? <@.> wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote on 1/9/2023 10:27 PM:
>> On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:10:06 -0500, Mighty? Wannabe? <@.> wrote:

Didn't you just finish saying that, "It's really waste of my time
debating with an ignorant fucking idiot like you"?

Yet here you are again, begging for yet another beating.

Ok, I'm game.

>Saddam Hussein's confidence came from the number of tanks he had.

All of which we destroyed.

>He was as stupid as you, thinking that the Americans will duke it out in the
>desert with him in tank battles.

But that's what the Russians told him would happen when they sold him
all those inferior Russian tanks that were so easy for us to blow up!

>You are now thinking in WWIII China and Russia will duke it out with you
>in the high seas and land wars.

You don't know what the Pentagon is thinking. You don't even know
what YOU'RE thinking. Your threats of nuclear Armageddon against the
west are laughably ignorant of reality. Russia's nukes don't even
work anymore and will be shot down out of the sky before they leave
the Continent!

>You are just fucking waste of my time. You can carry on with your wet
>dreams by yourself.

You've said that before but here you are, looking for, and getting,
yet another beating . . .

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<mo6srh14ju8vlr14nmhhl8c8g41eo3gb5m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25724&group=alt.politics#25724

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
References: <tpa3df$38ssj$1@dont-email.me> <9OOdnQuXhPyGaSX-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@earthlink.com> <tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com> <W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <rgfnrhhscrdr3auch4lgjsvib789m8jsrn@4ax.com> <m4rnrhpda9qfquk2ju6lmv4cpiv4vheph9@4ax.com> <a9borhtdog8unhfsdhjk9a8rjc2lodptbb@4ax.com> <7BWuL.29223$wfQc.27248@fx43.iad> <3cfrrhhlk1914vpassd18g83dvul7gck05@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 21:14:03 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 02:14 UTC

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 11:35:31 -0800, pyotr filipivich
<phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Blue Lives Matter
><NoIronInMyJunk_WhiteSupremacist@Systemic_Treason.KMA> on Mon, 9 Jan
>2023 07:41:56 -0800 typed in alt.survival the following:
>>On 1/9/2023 7:07 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>>> governor.swill@gmail.com on Mon, 09 Jan 2023 05:32:13 -0500 typed in
>>> alt.survival the following:

>>> Now, how good are they at intercepting an ICBM?
>>
>>Not their intended purpose, dummy.
>
> But I thought you said that Patriots could intercept Russian (or
>Chinese) Missile attacks?

I said that and provided the cites to prove it.

> So what happens to those?

BLM is incorrect.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<AVKdnXfCb9vu1F_-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25752&group=alt.politics#25752

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:19:31 -0500
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 06:19 UTC

On 1/10/23 6:04 AM, Mare Infinitum wrote:
> On 9.1.2023. 5:45, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>
>>   Mr. Mare seems convinced everything would be OK for him.
>>   He's fatally wrong - a painful rot in the fallout zones
>>   or starvation/disease/Mad-Maxxers. Can't drink the water,
>>   can't plant/eat crops, no help, no meds, MAYBE somebody
>>   will find his bones in the bunker in 20,000 years ....
>

> Your mind is operating within very small perimeter

No, mine is operating PROPERLY, using the FACTS.
Have YOURS checked ...

Promptly.

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<tpu48k$9go$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25758&group=alt.politics#25758

From: mare.inf...@notofthisworld.invalide (Mare Infinitum)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:38:54 +0100
<8ud9rhpev3rmokqj36c2gfrk9q6ph0c6b2@4ax.com> <63B62453.3FBC@ix.netcom.com>
<z_6dnVGU2YoMzCv-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<chine.bleu-442927.20435405012023@news.eternal-september.org>
<FAVtL.1723607$Eeb3.655689@fx05.ams1>
<79lgrht4ruo8ue3torp3414ep6iq9fef6o@4ax.com> <tpa3df$38ssj$1@dont-email.me>
<9OOdnQuXhPyGaSX-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@earthlink.com>
<tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr>
<JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com>
<W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<tpjgoo$ibv$1@sunce.iskon.hr>
<AVKdnXfCb9vu1F_-nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>
 by: Mare Infinitum - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 11:38 UTC

On 14.1.2023. 7:19, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> On 1/10/23 6:04 AM, Mare Infinitum wrote:
>> On 9.1.2023. 5:45, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>>
>>>   Mr. Mare seems convinced everything would be OK for him.
>>>   He's fatally wrong - a painful rot in the fallout zones
>>>   or starvation/disease/Mad-Maxxers. Can't drink the water,
>>>   can't plant/eat crops, no help, no meds, MAYBE somebody
>>>   will find his bones in the bunker in 20,000 years ....
>>

>> Your mind is operating within very small perimeter
>

>   No, mine is operating PROPERLY, using the FACTS.

Oh, well ... are you talking about the same mind which lead you to look
at a "desirable future" of having a simplified digitized copy of your
consciousness downloaded to some computer to "mimic" there the life ? My
idea of hard-skin trees is far better, it allows (some) people to stay
alive with some hope to become human again in some distant future. Of
course, that same mind of yours also urged you to support Trump and his
cohorts, so it is really questionable if you are in a need for its
replacement. But it seems that recently you realized your mistakes and
are trying to go away from it, so there might be still a hope for you
(and your mind).

>   Have YOURS checked ...
>
>   Promptly.

You know it is said that "the tree is valued by its fruit".  I guess
that means the mind should be valued by living conditions where it
brought its owner. Not sure you have to be too much proud of it.

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<no95shdkqsq1u2o5sjhab3d8mf6frghobm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25759&group=alt.politics#25759

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
References: <z_6dnVGU2YoMzCv-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <chine.bleu-442927.20435405012023@news.eternal-september.org> <FAVtL.1723607$Eeb3.655689@fx05.ams1> <79lgrht4ruo8ue3torp3414ep6iq9fef6o@4ax.com> <tpa3df$38ssj$1@dont-email.me> <9OOdnQuXhPyGaSX-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@earthlink.com> <tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com> <W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <tpjgoo$ibv$1@sunce.iskon.hr>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 08:00:46 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 13:00 UTC

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:04:45 +0100, Mare Infinitum wrote:

>Short  answer would be "because God protects his people". In a broader
>sense that assume there is a "control mechanism" (call it "God" or

An ever shorter answer is the planet will be fine, man can't destroy
that but he can destroy human civilization and possibly even the
species along with millions of others. Call it The Great Dying Mk II.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Hope for Earth and humankind future after total nuclear war

<tpubt2$doq$1@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25762&group=alt.politics#25762

From: mare.inf...@notofthisworld.invalide (Mare Infinitum)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:49:16 +0100
<79lgrht4ruo8ue3torp3414ep6iq9fef6o@4ax.com> <tpa3df$38ssj$1@dont-email.me>
<9OOdnQuXhPyGaSX-nZ2dnZfqnPUAAAAA@earthlink.com>
<tpbna3$qp1$1@sunce.iskon.hr>
<JZWdneAyttrHpif-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<1qslrhloaqk1btuu5ain6cif0j2ab15n2c@4ax.com>
<W6Odnd5i_qVzBib-nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
<tpjgoo$ibv$1@sunce.iskon.hr> <no95shdkqsq1u2o5sjhab3d8mf6frghobm@4ax.com>
 by: Mare Infinitum - Sat, 14 Jan 2023 13:49 UTC

On 14.1.2023. 14:00, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:04:45 +0100, Mare Infinitum wrote:
>
>> Short  answer would be "because God protects his people". In a broader
>> sense that assume there is a "control mechanism" (call it "God" or
> An ever shorter answer is the planet will be fine, man can't destroy
> that but he can destroy human civilization and possibly even the
> species along with millions of others. Call it The Great Dying Mk II.
>
> Swill

If you write three (3) lines and claim to be shorter then two (2) you
cited that could be seen as ... problematical ...  but I get it.
However, human civilizations (plural) come and pass. So will this one.
The only question is what was the reason for its existence and was it
accomplished? Every human being right now tax the planet with very high
costs - every day we consume a lot of oxygen, water and food. Plus there
is a pollution left. Plus all additional resources required for
"civilized standard of life" (like spending water for bathing,
technology we use etc.). Multiply this with few billions of people and
then ask yourself why would anyone (God or someone else) be willing to
pay that price. Technical achievements are not the answer - from
remaining artifacts we know that older civilizations had flying
machines, submarines, even space ships flying to Moon. Remaining stories
of Atlantis claim that people there were able to genetically manipulate
and alter other beings (plant, animals and even other humans). Mapping
human genome could be a great achievement probably allowing to isolate
and create super-humans (like some new Jesus), but is probably not that.
The only new element our civilization brings is a large number of
people. Maybe that high concentration of human "units" is expected to
start some evolutionary addition, like new part of the brain dedicated
to "trusted communication" with others. Maybe something entirely else we
do not need to know.