Mind your own business, Spock. I'm sick of your halfbreed interference.

devel / comp.lang.forth / Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

SubjectAuthor
* Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
| +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jan Coombs
| |`- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
| `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|  +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|  |`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Kerr-Mudd, John
|  | `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|  |  +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Kerr-Mudd, John
|  |  |+- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|  |  |`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|  |  | `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|  |  `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?David Schultz
|  |   +- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|  |   `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?dxforth
|  `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?none
|   `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|    `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|     `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|      +- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|      `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Myron Plichota
|       +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|       |`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Myron Plichota
|       | `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|       |  `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jurgen Pitaske
|       |   `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|       |    `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jurgen Pitaske
|       |     `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|       `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Marcel Hendrix
|        +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Myron Plichota
|        |`- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Marcel Hendrix
|        `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Paul Rubin
|         +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Marcel Hendrix
|         |+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?dxforth
|         ||`- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Marcel Hendrix
|         |`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Paul Rubin
|         | `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Marcel Hendrix
|         `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Andy Valencia
|          `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Marcel Hendrix
+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?David Schultz
|`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
| `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?David Schultz
|  `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   +- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?David Schultz
|   `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Paul Rubin
| +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
| |`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Brian Fox
| | `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
| `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?none
+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Gerry Jackson
|`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
| `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|  `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|    +- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|    `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|     `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
| `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
| `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|  +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Rick C
|  |`- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|  `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?none
|   +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   |`- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jan Coombs
|   +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   |+- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jurgen Pitaske
|   |`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?none
|   | +* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   | |`* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jurgen Pitaske
|   | | `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   | `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jurgen Pitaske
|   |  `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   |   `* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Jurgen Pitaske
|   |    `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|   `- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
+* Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
|`- Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
`* Forth Processor Project Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
 `* Re: Forth Processor Project Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini
  `- Re: Forth Processor Project Re: Designing a Forth Processor?Wayne morellini

Pages:1234
Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<20220709130011.e811031076319ccb44cd971c@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19006&group=comp.lang.forth#19006

From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Subject: Re: Designing a Forth Processor?
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:00:11 +0100
 by: Kerr-Mudd, John - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:00 UTC

On Sat, 9 Jul 2022 04:34:27 -0700 (PDT)
Wayne morellini <waynemorellini@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 8:16:56 PM UTC+10, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> > On Fri, 8 Jul 2022 10:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
> > Wayne morellini <waynemo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > []
> > [Teacher] told us that perpetual motion machines weren't possible, giving the spinning axis motion stuff. Within 30 seconds I came up with a way it could be fine, and with 15 minutes or so, how to do it with conventional technology, and within 45 minutes, after class, I concluded it would disrupt the economy and energy sectors, and decided it wasn't a good idea. It seems related to other ones out there. I used to annotate what was wrong with
> > []
> >
> > Wait: you've invent a PMM and won't tell us?
> >
> > --
> > Bah, and indeed Humbug.
>
> Yes. It's a misunderstanding of science. But when you say it like that.. We even had a local guy here decades latter, that lived on the same street as a freind, who was famous for inventing something, but it guess nowhere, and people died. Just saw a video last night of somebody making a device from an old oil company patent, trying to prove to everybody it has no this that or the other. I'm sitting there also going, what about this that or other other" way of faking it. They covered most areas in the video, but not remote projection of electrical energy, and can't convince me they couldn't have hidden a power storage device. But, not everybody is dishonest. I took a careful look at the asymmetrical factors in the design, which is part of the trick. It's all a bit, most guys die unusually, who design these things (which seems to actually
> be the case) so we don't want to reveal the complete secret until we hit 100 million subscribers. But, the we don't want to get sued for copying a 50 years old patent, is what gets me. Unless there is a special classification of military classified patent I don't know of, these people should know that dyes t make sense, which might be a strong indicator of a fake. I used to examine sceptic claims for validity (often very fanciful people, looking for what they want to find to discredit instead of objectivity). The only way these sorts of things can work is a trick that violates normal symmetry of reactions. There are many failings in science, such as the notion of quantum randomness and symmetry leading to completely reversible reactions sets. If you have a complete set of reversible symmetrical reactions then you can't have true reversibility, unless you have time reversibility. Which brings up another whole can of worms to do with the generation of matter and interaction with gravitational, and other, forces in a time stream, depending on how things actually work. Anyway, scientifically, further discoveries will sort things out. Some of these theories are stranger than f
iction, and even in science fiction, there are a number of key technologies ideas actually covered from historical stories (I do some mild archeological/anthropological information into earliest layers of history where these things happen to be copied from. That's how I'm aware of them. You will find high intelligence capable workers, have an interest in interesting things in general). You get to a level, where people are interested in understanding and exploring sets of information, which less intelligent people are not good at, but merely opinionated about part information as the limit of things. Really bad. An intellectual explorer will at least try to understand the limits of information, even if they can't come up with the information themselves. Believe me, I know people who believe all sorts of things, and apart from put up with their antics, have to tell them why it can't be true (the actual limits of what can be true, but what do I know, you find things are different than what you think at times. We

Wow.

have these holographic universe experts running around, and I point to local independent interaction of forces unless there is a method of remote local interactions, which sub implied a way to instantly interact over distance, or speed limits (maybe implying that light is speed limited by remote interaction speed. But, it is all "if"'s is these hypothesis. Lost my train of thought, a new message notification turned up. I point to diffuse information at distance not interacting. So, you get to need a different version of such a theory, to work, and or local interactions. I'm theorising a local local model.

But sometimes, and maybe especially here in this NG, you have to get down and apply things.

(He says, still unable to get a proper understanding of Forth; yes I've looked at 'Starting Forth', and I'm ok with simple stack stuff, but it seems one has to know a lot of 'words' before you^I can understand a program.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<33e0873d-f6b2-4d82-b22f-3ebbcb293ac7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19007&group=comp.lang.forth#19007

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 05:09:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:09 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 9:25:03 PM UTC+10, Brian Fox wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 9:15:14 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
>
> >impractical for very small portable devices. That's why I'm trying to come up with a HDMI attached relay alternative, but in the >meantime digital TV signal is an existing standard that can be adopted in. It's all very messy, but a digital tv signal is a >compromise.. do, the question was, what restrictions are there.
> You might be late for that product concept...
>
> https://www.amazon.ca/Dummy-Headless-Display-Emulator-Generation/dp/B07FB4VJL9/ref=asc_df_B07FB4VJL9/?tag=googleshopc0c-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=335118530598&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12878053212799315034&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001065&hvtargid=pla-901877952212&th=1

That's a dummy plug, but want a wireless link from device to a plug like this, eventually, down the track. At the moment, a digital tv signal requires no device sales or manufacture and certification, just the original chip set up a manufacturer would certify with their device device side, and auto compatability, and maybe a antenna splitter and small aerial. The broadcast people should have made something like this in the standard.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<7c6efe9b-0806-4354-8c56-5a7e49d50580n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19008&group=comp.lang.forth#19008

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 05:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:14 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 10:00:09 PM UTC+10, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> [...]
> Wow.
> have these holographic universe experts running around, and I point to local independent interaction of forces unless there is a method of remote local interactions, which sub implied a way to instantly interact over distance, or speed limits (maybe implying that light is speed limited by remote interaction speed. But, it is all "if"'s is these hypothesis. Lost my train of thought, a new message notification turned up. I point to diffuse information at distance not interacting. So, you get to need a different version of such a theory, to work, and or local interactions. I'm theorising a local local model.
> But sometimes, and maybe especially here in this NG, you have to get down and apply things.

Sorry. You lost me. How does that apply to the paragraph it was applied to?

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<bNadnZwZVp4P5VT_nZ2dnUU7-K3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19009&group=comp.lang.forth#19009

Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 07:46:09 -0500
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
References: <2cd662e6-02e5-4b86-9aec-c9f859cef91cn@googlegroups.com> <6a815a9f-c546-455c-ba32-2970fda4c66dn@googlegroups.com> <60f34019-7c7f-472d-9d8e-9e86782d96e6n@googlegroups.com> <9c5abe4c-d255-43bd-b92b-7f0d9b2343bfn@googlegroups.com> <423f84dd-7ebe-4721-be42-9707e3d23ccdn@googlegroups.com> <20220709111658.41e0b2eeca8fdf1701c307ea@127.0.0.1> <ca1603a9-693f-43b1-880f-4f2c27ff8579n@googlegroups.com>
From: david.sc...@earthlink.net (David Schultz)
 by: David Schultz - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:46 UTC

On 7/9/22 6:34 AM, Wayne morellini wrote:
> Yes. It's a misunderstanding of science.
On your part.

If it were possible to create a PMM, someone would have done it long
ago. It isn't like people aren't trying in spite of the science. In
order for it to work, big chunks of science as known and applied every
day has to be wrong.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171112054010/http://www.lhup.edu:80/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm

--
http://davesrocketworks.com
David Schultz

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<27a98ae3-730a-44ca-ae75-969300cc7e59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19010&group=comp.lang.forth#19010

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 06:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:20 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:06:58 PM UTC+10, Gerry Jackson wrote:
> On 07/07/2022 14:58, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > So, I've basically forgotten a lot from my university days to do with digital electronics, and want to do some things a bit complex on the proposed processor deign.
> Does that mean you've no experience of digital hardware design at all?
> You're full of ideas on advanced features to incorporate into a
> processor, if you've no experience how can you evaluate what is
> practical or not?

I didn't say either. You study this stuff, and forget a lot of it, but it's fairly simple concepts. Which is how people design CPU's on bread boards with active high res video graphics even. Analogue is a lot harder but still deceptively oversimplified, actually working according to Maxwell Equations etc, and here require other quantum effects and material sciences at chemistry. So, I'm just looking at high level digital design (why you think I want to use GA's Glow, or Okad, if a high school kid can use it. I should be good. The analogue sections are going require a bit of study, and others some trial and error tests based on basic knowledge of the shape and action of of effects. Basically, all else fails then existing DAC and ADC circuits would stand in for less performance. So, yes, it might not turn out ideal, but some future version could take that over in an open design. Mostly, you are using simple existing circuit examples. I was originally actually thinking if all else failed, to just have selectable circuits for different levels on each pin. Just some common levels.

Any descent princess is going have models for all these circuit events.

> > I want to explore crossing paths to reuse transistors with path depending on selection, maybe by source and destination to establish path and some other tricks, to inactivate alternative paths? I know this is a path to possible problems, especially with age or environmental deterioration. This is for an compacted design. I'm also interested in progressively waking and turning off the circuit (or at least sleep) as the signal moves through it, for energy.
> No doubt you'll interpret this as negativity, but some negativity is
> part of the design process, e.g. you design something and should ask
> yourself "why won't this work" - both for hardware and software.

That is just reality. The next question, is how do you make it work, otherwise you won't be very good at it. You have weigh up everything. Why do you think I'm working from simplest down. Nobody else here is bothering to do anything. The basic set of forth language and misc words were worked out a long time ago (though multiplication is one thing I would like). To get extra code density or performance, you have to figure out how to design the ISA to perform this set of functions. But here, I'm looking at using a subset of those as straight forwards opcodes, with a few opcodes replaced by by the counter DMA system, and one of my ISA techniques. The thing about the negative people around here, when their objectives aren't sincere, they can act like answering their negativity realistically, is negative, producing a lot of "noise", from outside interference. I don't think I've ever seen such negative comments from anybody I respect that actually designs silicon. :( Virtually none come here anymore. Just ignore their fantasy. It's slow methodical process, and I will ask about things beyond my knowledge..

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<300dca1c-1aec-4a5e-bff5-e9d488426c19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19011&group=comp.lang.forth#19011

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 06:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:48 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 10:46:17 PM UTC+10, David Schultz wrote:
> On 7/9/22 6:34 AM, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > Yes. It's a misunderstanding of science.
> On your part.
>
> If it were possible to create a PMM, someone would have done it long
> ago. It isn't like people aren't trying in spite of the science. In
> order for it to work, big chunks of science as known and applied every
> day has to be wrong.
>

> https://web.archive.org/web/20171112054010/http://www.lhup.edu:80/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm
> --
> http://davesrocketworks.com
> David Schultz

There is a lot wrong with the rational logic of these things. We don't have absolute complete proofs of the basics of science. It's portrayed as complete by people following charlatans. We have a version of symmetry that seems to work, but the formula is not the answer, it's only a possible answer.. So, within limitations, there is the possibility for the universe to operate in a non leaky fashion, but also to leak. There is a fundamental illogical problem with all this. Most all these pmm are not going work, as it used nothing that can get around the loss of energy out of the system, let alone generate an excess. I point this out to people. But there is a certain category that could work, and it seems some people have independently come up with mechanisms that add up to the same effect to achieve it That's the ones I'm interested in. But, things are run by people who have certain types of noisy people following them. 8f you can't talk about doing a new forth processor, then what hope do you have to do this sort of thing. We actually get intel (not the company) people turn up and threaten people working on less problemed things then this. I've known people on the other side of things, and a lot happens people don't know about. They are interested in team players, so be team players. You don't have to be on their team necessarily, but out of the way. :). A forth processor is ok.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<tac1gj$dra$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19012&group=comp.lang.forth#19012

From: dxfo...@gmail.com (dxforth)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 23:57:40 +1000
 by: dxforth - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:57 UTC

On 9/07/2022 22:46, David Schultz wrote:

> If it were possible to create a PMM, someone would have done it long
> ago. It isn't like people aren't trying in spite of the science. In
> order for it to work, big chunks of science as known and applied every
> day has to be wrong.

Surely it's possible for someone to make a $billion where nobody loses.
It's the principle upon which our economic system runs.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<7584d5bb-17fe-48e6-8d63-f8ba4e2ee3b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19013&group=comp.lang.forth#19013

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 07:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)
 by: Rick C - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:04 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 8:00:09 AM UTC-4, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> But sometimes, and maybe especially here in this NG, you have to get down and apply things.

New here, huh? This has been going on for a while in many posts, across many threads.

> (He says, still unable to get a proper understanding of Forth; yes I've looked at 'Starting Forth', and I'm ok with simple stack stuff, but it seems one has to know a lot of 'words' before you^I can understand a program.

Welcome to the club. You don't need to know the words inside out (although that helps), but simply know the word exists and have an idea of it's name.. I spend a lot of time reading the standard to find words when I start a new project because it's always been so long since the last one. However, because of the eccentric names in Forth, it can be hard to use the search feature in a Forth document. Try searching on any one-character word name. You will get a hit on every second page.

--

Rick C.

+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<fcd40d5f-9034-417f-a378-2efb6d17f47en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19014&group=comp.lang.forth#19014

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 07:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)
 by: Rick C - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:11 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 9:20:43 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:06:58 PM UTC+10, Gerry Jackson wrote:
> > On 07/07/2022 14:58, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > > So, I've basically forgotten a lot from my university days to do with digital electronics, and want to do some things a bit complex on the proposed processor deign.
> > Does that mean you've no experience of digital hardware design at all?
> > You're full of ideas on advanced features to incorporate into a
> > processor, if you've no experience how can you evaluate what is
> > practical or not?
> I didn't say either. You study this stuff, and forget a lot of it, but it's fairly simple concepts. Which is how people design CPU's on bread boards with active high res video graphics even. Analogue is a lot harder but still deceptively oversimplified, actually working according to Maxwell Equations etc, and here require other quantum effects and material sciences at chemistry. So, I'm just looking at high level digital design (why you think I want to use GA's Glow, or Okad, if a high school kid can use it. I should be good. The analogue sections are going require a bit of study, and others some trial and error tests based on basic knowledge of the shape and action of of effects. Basically, all else fails then existing DAC and ADC circuits would stand in for less performance. So, yes, it might not turn out ideal, but some future version could take that over in an open design. Mostly, you are using simple existing circuit examples. I was originally actually thinking if all else failed, to just have selectable circuits for different levels on each pin. Just some common levels.
>
> Any descent princess is going have models for all these circuit events.
> > > I want to explore crossing paths to reuse transistors with path depending on selection, maybe by source and destination to establish path and some other tricks, to inactivate alternative paths? I know this is a path to possible problems, especially with age or environmental deterioration. This is for an compacted design. I'm also interested in progressively waking and turning off the circuit (or at least sleep) as the signal moves through it, for energy.
> > No doubt you'll interpret this as negativity, but some negativity is
> > part of the design process, e.g. you design something and should ask
> > yourself "why won't this work" - both for hardware and software.
> That is just reality. The next question, is how do you make it work, otherwise you won't be very good at it. You have weigh up everything. Why do you think I'm working from simplest down. Nobody else here is bothering to do anything.

That is mostly because no one understands what you are talking about.

> The basic set of forth language and misc words were worked out a long time ago (though multiplication is one thing I would like). To get extra code density or performance, you have to figure out how to design the ISA to perform this set of functions. But here, I'm looking at using a subset of those as straight forwards opcodes, with a few opcodes replaced by by the counter DMA system, and one of my ISA techniques. The thing about the negative people around here, when their objectives aren't sincere, they can act like answering their negativity realistically, is negative, producing a lot of "noise", from outside interference. I don't think I've ever seen such negative comments from anybody I respect that actually designs silicon. :( Virtually none come here anymore. Just ignore their fantasy. It's slow methodical process, and I will ask about things beyond my knowledge.

This is a Forth group. How many chip designers have ever posted here? Not many.

What I don't understand is why you spend so much time responding to posts here, rather than gittin' 'er done?

Have you done any work at all on whatever it is that you want to design?

--

Rick C.

++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<4a2dfea3-c422-4069-a6db-2ba6f0111855n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19017&group=comp.lang.forth#19017

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 07:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:43 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 2:45:48 PM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 10:38:24 PM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > ..
> As usual, you fail to understand. That's ok. I don't really care much about what you talk about. It's really just talk as far as I can tell. The fact that you waste your time responding with such long, involved posts when it's just to defend yourself, in spite of your not caring what I say, says you do care a lot. The point being you are very easily distracted from whatever your goals are.

No, it's you. Don't twist this up again. I'm still on objective, as per usual, as can be shown everytime you come along. You are still on about a countering objective. I care about the truth and good pursuit, and when somebody comes along and tries to counter truth, of course I'm going say something. It's my place to counter trolling attempts and untwist things for other readers, which trolls know and why they try to say things that require longer answers to untwist. A troll is ultimately an inferior intelligence, that instead of fit in, stalks for other reasons. And reverts to this behaviour a lot. Despite what some people do, I don't go around doing that, I tend to keep away, which is why they always get in your face with rubbish in order to produce replies to them. You can't run a progressive technical thread without addressing nonsense disruption that decieve things.

> Stop being weird about what I post that you don't like. Ignore it. Then you will do much better here. Or waste your breath discussing what is not worth discussing and fail to get on with what ever it is you are trying to do..

It's actually you making weird illogical comments to disrupt.

> What I have observed here is that the people who talk about the life or death of Forth accomplish little. Others, who just get on with it, do very well. I don't use Forth a lot. I have designed stack processors over the years and have some ideas I'd like to work on, but have many other priorities at this time. My lack of experience with Forth actually holds me back in not being able to design a good software development tool for one of the processors I want to extend.

Ok, so you don't really know what you are talking about, and are not naming any adequate forth stack processor design or saying the stack designs were forth ones, where you say you are not familiar with Forth. One can throw an egg at a pot and claim to know how to make scrambled eggs and that others who can design a recipe don't know. Between the two of us, who is the one coming with irrational illogical statements following and hassling better people around who do have an idea? Where have you ever given evidence you have a mind good in design thinking or logic?

The continuous rubbish about shorting the design process for a general purpose processor to be more specialist, was a give away.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<f506ca36-4254-4752-b59e-9c23df6ad79fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19019&group=comp.lang.forth#19019

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 08:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 15:04 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 12:04:53 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 8:00:09 AM UTC-4, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> > But sometimes, and maybe especially here in this NG, you have to get down and apply things.
> New here, huh? This has been going on for a while in many posts, across many threads.

Kerr-Mudd, when you do something, or try to do something, there are people who act unsatisfied. Such people don't see real design work as work. It's all about them. If you get rid of them, everybody will be happier and things might get done... Instead of scaring away good people. Such nutters shouldn't be allowed on the internet, or in our business. But, this is the newsgroups, unmoderated, people with no real.interest, function or source of support, coming in to disrupt, like they are somehow important, without actually being so, with nothing to offer.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<503c15b3-08a7-4bd5-8d73-e487f2c9a596n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19020&group=comp.lang.forth#19020

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 08:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 15:19 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 12:11:19 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 9:20:43 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 4:06:58 PM UTC+10, Gerry Jackson wrote:
> > > On 07/07/2022 14:58, Wayne morellini wrote:

> That is mostly because no one understands what you are talking about.

Be truthful. I have never known you to be intelligent, or are you pretending?

> What I don't understand is why you spend so much time responding to posts here,

Because of the disruptive deception trying to undermine good work.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<279f7b2e-381d-42ca-b919-10ce0679665en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19021&group=comp.lang.forth#19021

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 08:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 15:33 UTC

Well. It looks like another 3 to 4 hours of life wasted by people with nothing to do, but complain that things are not happening, while stopping people from doing urgent things, stopping them from doing things, as they actually are trying to do them. Which is strange.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<9103ae5f-b810-4271-b09d-8c529ec1fea1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19023&group=comp.lang.forth#19023

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 19:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)
 by: Rick C - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 02:18 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 11:19:12 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 12:11:19 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > That is mostly because no one understands what you are talking about.
> Be truthful. I have never known you to be intelligent, or are you pretending?
> > What I don't understand is why you spend so much time responding to posts here,
> Because of the disruptive deception trying to undermine good work.

Ah, I get it now. Paranoia. Whether or not anyone is "trying to undermine" your work, there's nothing anyone can do. These are just words thrown across the aether and have no impact unless someone reads them and takes them to heart. They can be read and ignored, or just ignored and they have no impact.

Whatever. It's a rainy Saturday and I'm just waiting for my dinner to cook.. Opps, I waited too long to hit send and the rain came roaring back, so the sat signal will be lost. This message will have to wait to be posted.

--

Rick C.

--- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
--- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<3c8c11b1-694d-43ad-b994-90f26afa74d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19024&group=comp.lang.forth#19024

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 19:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 11:33:53 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> Well. It looks like another 3 to 4 hours of life wasted by people with nothing to do, but complain that things are not happening, while stopping people from doing urgent things, stopping them from doing things, as they actually are trying to do them. Which is strange.

No one is complaining. Just pointing out the facts. I don't especially care what you do with your life. If you are not getting anything done, that is not because of me. That is purely on you.

--

Rick C.

--+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
--+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<da8eae9d-3a7b-4438-918f-7e37eb2fcb2an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19036&group=comp.lang.forth#19036

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 00:23 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 12:18:52 PM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 11:33:53 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > Well. It looks like another 3 to 4 hours of life wasted by people with nothing to do, but complain that things are not happening, while stopping people from doing urgent things, stopping them from doing things, as they actually are trying to do them. Which is strange.
> No one is complaining. Just pointing out the facts. I don't especially care what you do with your life. If you are not getting anything done, that is not because of me. That is purely on you.

It's all on the record for your Arius customers to read.

https://www.arius.com/

You complaining I am not doing anything after just wasting hundreds of hours pestering. Maybe you should find a real life.. Your "facts" are often not really facts just some mistaken/deluded illogic. You have hardly ever contributed anything of real worth, but a lot of harm. So, be honest, stop acting nutty, and behave yourself or begone. Very simple, but like most things you irrationally don't get it.

Is this how you conduct yourself?

We also note, you haven't designed any stack forth processors, but only mention stacks in some attempt to make yourself look knowledgeable, but still unable to logically speak in terms of design language. We also note, that rather than correctly address what has been said, or apologize for each mistake, you go on the attack. Now, why should we hear you in other people's thread going on like a chook that doesn't know the difference between a stone and grain attacking people?

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<4e4b4df7-ee9f-4d9c-b8ff-d765ea3a4207n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19037&group=comp.lang.forth#19037

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 00:39 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 12:18:40 PM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 11:19:12 AM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> >
> > > That is mostly because no one understands what you are talking about.
> > Be truthful. I have never known you to be intelligent, or are you pretending?
> > > What I don't understand is why you spend so much time responding to posts here,
> > Because of the disruptive deception trying to undermine good work.
> Ah, I get it now. Paranoia. Whether or not anyone is "trying to undermine" your work, there's nothing anyone can do. These are just words thrown across the aether and have no impact unless someone reads them and takes them to heart. They can be read and ignored, or just ignored and they have no impact.
>
> Whatever. It's a rainy Saturday and I'm just waiting for my dinner to cook. Opps, I waited too long to hit send and the rain came roaring back, so the sat signal will be lost. This message will have to wait to be posted.

What an idiot. I care about good work in general, if you don't, that's up to you, but go away and don't come back to any place. Deception has great usefulness in undermining efforts. What you just said is deception, and the record shows you irrationally interfering in other's threads. You are just irrelevant.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<7c324259-f8f8-4d52-b60c-3bc2d9ab30d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19038&group=comp.lang.forth#19038

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 00:41 UTC

You run Arius, or are you somebody pretending to be that person? It's extremely strange behaviour for somebody is business to be doing this for years, or days.
https://www.arius.com/

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<0ea1d197-37b6-4e35-bc6f-092ba9e08c7en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19039&group=comp.lang.forth#19039

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 17:59:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)
 by: Rick C - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 00:59 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 8:41:59 PM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> You run Arius, or are you somebody pretending to be that person? It's extremely strange behaviour for somebody is business to be doing this for years, or days.
> https://www.arius.com/

Yes, it is a bit odd to bother with someone who is playing around with processor designs, or more accurately, playing around with the idea of designing a processor.

Whatever. I just finished my shrimp dinner and was checking for something interested in this group. I guess that will need to wait a while longer.

So what is your next step on the road to your stack processor? Or are you just going to harangue me as your only accomplishment today?

--

Rick C.

-+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
-+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<4ecede81-c43e-4fc8-bd91-d78ab6a44696n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19053&group=comp.lang.forth#19053

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:05 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 10:59:31 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, it is a bit odd to bother with someone who is playing around with processor designs, or more accurately, playing around with the idea of designing a processor.
>
> Whatever. I just finished my shrimp dinner and was checking for something interested in this group. I guess that will need to wait a while longer.
>
> So what is your next step on the road to your stack processor? Or are you just going to harangue me as your only accomplishment today?
>
> --
>
> Rick C.
>
> -+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
> -+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

As we can all see, this is deceptive, as this is the research and discussion portion of design, and I often am harangued around here, faced with strange diversionary comments and questions
I had hoped for change.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<6d2a67b5-b9a2-477d-b2e7-00ddcd11777cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19054&group=comp.lang.forth#19054

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:27 UTC

On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 11:58:39 PM UTC+10, Wayne morellini wrote:
> So, I've basically forgotten a lot from my university days to do with digital electronics, and want to do some things a bit complex on the proposed processor deign. So, any resources out there useful simplified guide for doing a simple 1000 transistor plus core, and designs for memory, rom and storage memory, on the same process? I only am looking at this because I learnt the basics of digital electronic circuit design, and it shouldn't be any more difficult, with the right software.
>

> I want to explore crossing paths to reuse transistors with path depending on selection, maybe by source and destination to establish path and some other tricks, to inactivate alternative paths? I know this is a path to possible problems, especially with age or environmental deterioration. This is for an compacted design. I'm also interested in progressively waking and turning off the circuit (or at least sleep) as the signal moves through it, for energy.
>

> Thanks again.
>

> Wayne.

Ok. There has been too many repeated attempts to interfere with business of things, which were invalid. This will probably have to go to a closed group eventually for security, and, as the design is at risk itself from interference, potentially open source license that includes only limited parties, for security, and nobody that does business outside of those parties could use. I do hope to eventually displace most all FPGA, that doesn't have a license, which would lower amortisation per unit.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<925c06bb-4416-46fa-b84a-ab81e08623cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19055&group=comp.lang.forth#19055

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)
 by: Rick C - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 23:28 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:05:45 PM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 10:59:31 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> ..
> > Yes, it is a bit odd to bother with someone who is playing around with processor designs, or more accurately, playing around with the idea of designing a processor.
> >
> > Whatever. I just finished my shrimp dinner and was checking for something interested in this group. I guess that will need to wait a while longer.
> >
> > So what is your next step on the road to your stack processor? Or are you just going to harangue me as your only accomplishment today?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Rick C.
> >
> > -+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
> > -+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
> As we can all see, this is deceptive, as this is the research and discussion portion of design, and I often am harangued around here, faced with strange diversionary comments and questions
> I had hoped for change.

Anything that is not productive, you can ignore. Why do you continue to participate in non-productive conversations??? I don't understand you at all.

--

Rick C.

-++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
-++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<1e440608-17cb-4803-86bc-8a8e17294adcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19056&group=comp.lang.forth#19056

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:40:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 23:40 UTC

On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 8:27:17 AM UTC+10, Wayne morellini wrote:
> On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 11:58:39 PM UTC+10, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > So, I've basically forgotten a lot from my university days to do with digital electronics, and want to do some things a bit complex on the proposed processor deign. So, any resources out there useful simplified guide for doing a simple 1000 transistor plus core, and designs for memory, rom and storage memory, on the same process? I only am looking at this because I learnt the basics of digital electronic circuit design, and it shouldn't be any more difficult, with the right software.
> >

> > I want to explore crossing paths to reuse transistors with path depending on selection, maybe by source and destination to establish path and some other tricks, to inactivate alternative paths? I know this is a path to possible problems, especially with age or environmental deterioration. This is for an compacted design. I'm also interested in progressively waking and turning off the circuit (or at least sleep) as the signal moves through it, for energy.
> >

> > Thanks again.
> >

> > Wayne.
>
> Ok. There has been too many repeated attempts to interfere with business of things, which were invalid. This will probably have to go to a closed group eventually for security, and, as the design is at risk itself from interference, potentially open source license that includes only limited parties, for security, and nobody that does business outside of those parties could use. I do hope to eventually displace most all FPGA, that doesn't have a license, which would lower amortisation per unit.

I sincerely thank everybody who has been of help here for their help. This is going take a while before I can devote time to it exclusively. At the moment, it is still preliminary. Can anybody suggest a venue with web like interface, where I can run an invitation only, or barring, discussion? There has been too much harrasment over the years, and evidently faux claims of truth used, to anybody with skill and talent. We must view the design process as the rain drops, in this time of (large) designs which are floods. Many rain drops, make a flood. Just reviewing the SBC maker space, there is very good room, for a better form factor and platform. It is evident, that there is major advantages to such a design in 16 and 32 bits, even in 4 or 8 bit versions.

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<4786725b-4598-49d3-9a52-7424102197d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19057&group=comp.lang.forth#19057

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:00:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: waynemor...@gmail.com (Wayne morellini)
 by: Wayne morellini - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 00:00 UTC

On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 9:28:22 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:05:45 PM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 10:59:31 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> > ..
> > > Yes, it is a bit odd to bother with someone who is playing around with processor designs, or more accurately, playing around with the idea of designing a processor.
> > >
> > > Whatever. I just finished my shrimp dinner and was checking for something interested in this group. I guess that will need to wait a while longer.
> > >
> > > So what is your next step on the road to your stack processor? Or are you just going to harangue me as your only accomplishment today?
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Rick C.
> > >
> > > -+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
> > > -+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
> > As we can all see, this is deceptive, as this is the research and discussion portion of design, and I often am harangued around here, faced with strange diversionary comments and questions
> > I had hoped for change.
> Anything that is not productive, you can ignore. Why do you continue to participate in non-productive conversations??? I don't understand you at all..
>
> --
>
> Rick C.
>
> -++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
> -++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

Everybody. Here is another one. Participating, and starting non productive conversations, now accuses the one who has to deal with them in order to keep things on track and address falsehoods. What is evident, is that the one producing such disruption, should review their own usefulness.

Please also note, how when shown wrong, they divert and change to something else, and when nothing note worthy sounding, can be said, these sort of statements are used. Also note, that when their business is pointed out, suddenly they become more reserved. If the way they act and what they say, is valid, then why does it matter?

Please note, this person has been wasting many hours, weeks and years, dragging themselves into such "non-productive conversations" wasting their time..

Re: Designing a Forth Processor?

<368e9d49-c90f-4aa5-b32a-3d61bfb87a38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=19059&group=comp.lang.forth#19059

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 17:38:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)
 by: Rick C - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 00:38 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 8:00:26 PM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 9:28:22 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:05:45 PM UTC-4, Wayne morellini wrote:
> > > On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 10:59:31 AM UTC+10, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > ..

> > > As we can all see, this is deceptive, as this is the research and discussion portion of design, and I often am harangued around here, faced with strange diversionary comments and questions
> > > I had hoped for change.
> > Anything that is not productive, you can ignore. Why do you continue to participate in non-productive conversations??? I don't understand you at all.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Rick C.
> >
> > -++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
> > -++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
> Everybody. Here is another one. Participating, and starting non productive conversations, now accuses the one who has to deal with them in order to keep things on track and address falsehoods. What is evident, is that the one producing such disruption, should review their own usefulness.

In this regard, you fit in perfectly here. We used to have a Mad Max type who would argue with anyone at the drop of a hat. Then we have Juergen and Peter Forth (haven't seen much of him lately) who would burn down the woods to save the animals or whatever analogy is appropriate for someone who creates a greater disturbance than the person he is arguing with.

Absolutely nothing I've posted at any time deserves any response from you if you don't want to discuss the matter. Anyone reading YOUR posts can judge for themselves what they think of your ideas. Responding to my posts does nothing to change what you have already written.

> Please also note, how when shown wrong, they divert and change to something else, and when nothing note worthy sounding, can be said, these sort of statements are used. Also note, that when their business is pointed out, suddenly they become more reserved. If the way they act and what they say, is valid, then why does it matter?
>
> Please note, this person has been wasting many hours, weeks and years, dragging themselves into such "non-productive conversations" wasting their time.

What have I said that I am "wrong" about? Why do you continue to rail about my posts when, at this point, they are pretty much all about the fact that you can't help yourself from responding?

I'm ordering you to stop responding to my posts!!!

Actually, I was conversing with someone else when you replied to me. So don't act like I did anything wrong by replying to YOUR post to me.

Yes, indeed. I think you are just the right level of crazy to be in this group.