!07/11 PDP a ni deppart m'I !pleH

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women’s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

SubjectAuthor
* Shameless Deviant MCatrike Rider
+* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins FirstRoger Meriman
> [...]
|| |     +* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s CategoryTom Kunich
|| |     |`* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?sRoger Meriman
|| |     | `- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s CategoryTom Kunich
|| |     `- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s CategoryAndre Jute
|| `* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s CategoryFrank Krygowski
||  +- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North CarCatrike Rider
||  `- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?sRoger Meriman
|`* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the WTom Kunich
| `* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins FirstRoger Meriman
|  `* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the WTom Kunich
|   `- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins FirstRoger Meriman
`* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins FirAMuzi
 +* Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the WomeFrank Krygowski
 |`- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins FirAMuzi
 +- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the WAndre Jute
 `- Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in thepH

Pages:123
Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<cca3d294-8492-429d-be8b-6d33b33af847n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84146&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84146

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 14:32:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category
in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:32 UTC

On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 7:29:47 PM UTC+1, Roger Meriman wrote:
> Catrike Rider <sol...@drafting.not> wrote:
> > On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:16:21 GMT, Roger Meriman <ro...@sarlet.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Best I can find is.
> >>
> >> https://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/fact-sheet-us-department-educations-proposed-change-its-title-ix-regulations-students-eligibility-athletic-teams
> >>
> >> Ie seems to aimed at preventing block bans and asking schools to do
> >> evaluate on a case by case basis, and notes that some students will not be
> >> able to participate for any number of reasons.
> >>
> >> Considering how few there are that doesn’t seem particularly taxing.
> >>
> >> Roger Merriman
> >>

> > What's wrong with just limiting women's athletic events, restrooms,
> > and shower rooms to women? ..and no, individuals with a penis are not
> > women.
> >
> If it’s more social in nature ie fun run type stuff? Maybe? Female spaces
> ie restrooms and the like? Folks who have identified but not transitioned?
> Which is likely to be zero in school or college considering the time for
> hormones plus surgeries. I’m not convinced is wise.
>
> But blanket bans are simply a poor idea.
>
> Roger Merman

There would be no need for blanket bans if a tiny minority who deny nature hadn't forced their way in where they aren't wanted and started throwing their superior weight around. How is that so difficult to understand, Roger? -- AJ

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<jwMhM.260585$rGSf.5112@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84148&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84148

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s
Category in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: rog...@sarlet.com (Roger Meriman)
<e7cda587-ef51-4cd7-8d08-39d37dbcef1an@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:56:31 GMT
 by: Roger Meriman - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:56 UTC

Tom Kunich <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 11:29:47 AM UTC-7, Roger Meriman wrote:
>> Catrike Rider <sol...@drafting.not> wrote:

>>> What's wrong with just limiting women's athletic events, restrooms,
>>> and shower rooms to women? ..and no, individuals with a penis are not
>>> women.
>>>
>> If it’s more social in nature ie fun run type stuff? Maybe? Female spaces
>> ie restrooms and the like? Folks who have identified but not transitioned?
>> Which is likely to be zero in school or college considering the time for
>> hormones plus surgeries. I’m not convinced is wise.
>>
>> But blanket bans are simply a poor idea.
>>
>> Roger Merriman
>
> Roger, I guess you don't understand biology much. NONE of the hormones
> change the basic composition of the male body. Should a "completely
> transitioned" male enter a woman's race, they would still have a
> biological advantage. IF hormonal treatments made a difference why aren't
> women successfully competing in male pro races?

East Germany? It’s not the whole thing but yes testosterone will very much
boost one’s performance. Your arguing a argument I haven’t made, I don’t
think trans women should be in women’s sport it’s not a fair competition,
where I’m less clear on is when it’s not competition and more social in
nature.

> That isn't meant to be insulting - I'm just trying to make a point. Until
> the UCI actually makes these changes to the rules, biological males can
> still steal races from women. And the women should simply refuse to
> compete in a race with a male in them.

UCI has zero to do with school sports even in America I assume the sports
colleges are different sports to cycling.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84160&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84160

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:35:10 +0700
References: <3amd8il32ms76vamoph6i25l2ng006mnfb@4ax.com> <NFChM.245303$rGSf.52920@fx06.ams4> <5c1e8idjt6fevk1acbr3irs4ueo5qsr7sd@4ax.com> <dnEhM.169198$eqy8.47278@fx11.ams4> <4k4e8id8gpkuu16l9cn96b01cgea252fvj@4ax.com> <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com>
 by: John B. - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 01:35 UTC

On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 14:41:39 -0400, Catrike Rider
<soloman@drafting.not> wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:29:44 GMT, Roger Meriman <roger@sarlet.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Catrike Rider <soloman@drafting.not> wrote:

>>> What's wrong with just limiting women's athletic events, restrooms,
>>> and shower rooms to women? ..and no, individuals with a penis are not
>>> women.
>>>
>>If it’s more social in nature ie fun run type stuff?
>
>No, it's girls and women missing out on fame and fortune that is
>righfully their.
>
>>Maybe? Female spaces
>>ie restrooms and the like? Folks who have identified but not transitioned?
>
>"transforming" from male to female is not possible.
>
>>Which is likely to be zero in school or college considering the time for
>>hormones plus surgeries. I’m not convinced is wise.
>>
>>But blanket bans are simply a poor idea.
>
>It's worked fine for thousands of years.

Isn't it strange. If you run up and down the street hollering "I'm a
horse, I'm a horse", people will point their finger and say, "Jeeze,
that guy is crazy!" But if you run up and down shouting "I'm a girl",
they will say, "Yes sirre Bob! And you got rights!

--
Cheers,

John B.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84171&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84171

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 04:21:12 -0400
References: <NFChM.245303$rGSf.52920@fx06.ams4> <5c1e8idjt6fevk1acbr3irs4ueo5qsr7sd@4ax.com> <dnEhM.169198$eqy8.47278@fx11.ams4> <4k4e8id8gpkuu16l9cn96b01cgea252fvj@4ax.com> <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com>
 by: Catrike Rider - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:21 UTC

<42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84173&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84173

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Category in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: rog...@sarlet.com (Roger Meriman)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:46:56 GMT
 by: Roger Meriman - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:46 UTC

<mhbg8itnechk09t93iga9mqrmbh2s2q038@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84174&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84174

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 05:13:04 -0400
References: <dnEhM.169198$eqy8.47278@fx11.ams4> <4k4e8id8gpkuu16l9cn96b01cgea252fvj@4ax.com> <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4>
 by: Catrike Rider - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:13 UTC

<WNWhM.324312$dBsd.266963@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84175&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84175

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Category in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: rog...@sarlet.com (Roger Meriman)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:37:58 GMT
 by: Roger Meriman - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:37 UTC

<tngg8i5b3r8gatb1fm1qbrqbtj624m4ogm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84176&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84176

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:48:34 +0700
References: <5c1e8idjt6fevk1acbr3irs4ueo5qsr7sd@4ax.com> <dnEhM.169198$eqy8.47278@fx11.ams4> <4k4e8id8gpkuu16l9cn96b01cgea252fvj@4ax.com> <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com>
 by: John B. - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 10:48 UTC

<a7hg8ip4tc7i13dmift7foe25fnprfqm84@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84177&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84177

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 06:52:38 -0400
References: <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4> <mhbg8itnechk09t93iga9mqrmbh2s2q038@4ax.com> <WNWhM.324312$dBsd.266963@fx15.ams4>
 by: Catrike Rider - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 10:52 UTC

<qkig8ipfgeoj3pkpd56904vv6bm1f7b9nk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84178&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84178

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 07:00:46 -0400
References: <dnEhM.169198$eqy8.47278@fx11.ams4> <4k4e8id8gpkuu16l9cn96b01cgea252fvj@4ax.com> <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <tngg8i5b3r8gatb1fm1qbrqbtj624m4ogm@4ax.com>
 by: Catrike Rider - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 11:00 UTC

<ldig8i9pvkbcu3rhc5a6ucbtesbm2nid5m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84179&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84179

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 18:03:36 +0700
References: <dnEhM.169198$eqy8.47278@fx11.ams4> <4k4e8id8gpkuu16l9cn96b01cgea252fvj@4ax.com> <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4>
 by: John B. - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 11:03 UTC

wrote:

>Catrike Rider <soloman@drafting.not> wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:35:10 +0700, John B. <slocombjb@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Isn't it strange. If you run up and down the street hollering "I'm a
>>> horse, I'm a horse", people will point their finger and say, "Jeeze,
>>> that guy is crazy!" But if you run up and down shouting "I'm a girl",
>>> they will say, "Yes sirre Bob! And you got rights!
>>
>> Being a live and let live guy, I have no serious ssues about a guy
>> running up and down shouting "I'm a girl", however, I'm not inclined
>> to participate in his looniness.
>>

>This is fantasy, maybe live and and let, with guys like yourself maybe? But
>your clearly upset about Trans folks existence. Personally while I don’t
>think it’s appropriate for them in women’s sports and so on.
>
>But them existing? Most just want to live their life, the media amplifies
>the shouty extreme views.
>
>Roger Merriman

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<u69ojm$3jdma$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84180&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84180

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 07:48:37 -0500
References: <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4> <mhbg8itnechk09t93iga9mqrmbh2s2q038@4ax.com> <WNWhM.324312$dBsd.266963@fx15.ams4> <a7hg8ip4tc7i13dmift7foe25fnprfqm84@4ax.com>
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:48 UTC

<14b72355-4937-442d-89d6-f53616aaf2e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84182&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84182

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 07:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 14:12 UTC

<u6a5c4$3l7fo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84194&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84194

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:26:44 -0400
<WNWhM.324312$dBsd.266963@fx15.ams4>
<a7hg8ip4tc7i13dmift7foe25fnprfqm84@4ax.com> <u69ojm$3jdma$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 16:26 UTC

On 6/13/2023 8:48 AM, AMuzi wrote:

> 'Do what you like' is fine until that involves assaulting other people.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/oklahoma-transgender-student-charged-assaulting-female-high-school-classmates-bathroom
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/trans-woman-crawled-bed-assaulted-female-resident-womens-shelter-police
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-sexual-assault-girl-middle-180406066.html
>
> and many more.

Thank God that normal men never assault women, eh? ;-)

I'm not happy about the trendy promotion of "trans." But I do note
Andrew's enthusiasm for highlighting rare exceptions to every rule - the
lowest end of the normal curve, so to speak - while ignoring the great
bulk of any issue.

> Less serious but equally offensive is men besting girls in sport.  Your
> term 'shameless' is quite apt for that.

Agreed. I like the idea of a third "trans" division in sports. Let the
trans men and trans women compete against each other - however they
choose to define those labels.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<u6a5in$3l7fo$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84195&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84195

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:30:15 -0400
<42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4>
<ldig8i9pvkbcu3rhc5a6ucbtesbm2nid5m@4ax.com>
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 16:30 UTC

On 6/13/2023 7:03 AM, John B. wrote:

> I can't speak for the Trike Guy but for me, at least, it isn't a
> matter of them and us, it is a matter of all the loud cries and "we
> gotta do this, NO, we gotta do that" which just seem so foolish. As I
> mentioned in another post they have existed throughout history, some
> in very important positions. Why the modern turmoil?

Politics. The extreme right wing sees a man in a dress as the beginning
of the end of society. (Who knows what they think about Scots in kilts?)

The extreme left wing gets in an outraged tizzy about every issue du
jour, and plays into the hands of the extreme right wing.

Both extremes are stupid.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<u6a7jb$3ljbp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84198&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84198

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:04:25 -0500
References: <dnEhM.169198$eqy8.47278@fx11.ams4> <4k4e8id8gpkuu16l9cn96b01cgea252fvj@4ax.com> <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4> <ldig8i9pvkbcu3rhc5a6ucbtesbm2nid5m@4ax.com> <u6a5in$3l7fo$3@dont-email.me>
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:04 UTC

On 6/13/2023 11:30 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 6/13/2023 7:03 AM, John B. wrote:
>>
>> I can't speak for the Trike Guy but for me, at least, it
>> isn't a
>> matter of them and us, it is a matter of all the loud
>> cries and "we
>> gotta do this, NO, we gotta do that" which just seem so
>> foolish. As I
>> mentioned in another post they have existed throughout
>> history, some
>> in very important positions. Why the modern turmoil?
>
> Politics. The extreme right wing sees a man in a dress as
> the beginning of the end of society. (Who knows what they
> think about Scots in kilts?)
>
> The extreme left wing gets in an outraged tizzy about every
> issue du jour, and plays into the hands of the extreme right
> wing.
>
> Both extremes are stupid.

No one cares about such until it threatens others

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protesters-clash-outside-los-angeles-spa-over-trans-woman-disrobing-n1273051

https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/transgender-woman-demi-minor-impregnates-two-inmates-at-nj-prison/

Personally I don't have any problem with it, including
customers, friends, even an ex employee who did the drastic
surgical procedures.

The pantomime president said homosexuals can be married in
the afternoon and then denied a table at a restaurant in the
evening. I strongly doubt there is any case of that.

Women in spas, gyms and the like or minor children anywhere
have vulnerabilities we ought not exploit IMHO.

I think that applies to women's sports as well, which are
more than glory and directly affect scholarships, future
earnings etc. Many thought this was resolved with the East
German men no longer swimming in women's events. But, no.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<5q8h8it8l7g91sn7co25nm4rgin89e195n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84199&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84199

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 13:11:42 -0400
References: <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4> <ldig8i9pvkbcu3rhc5a6ucbtesbm2nid5m@4ax.com> <u6a5in$3l7fo$3@dont-email.me> <u6a7jb$3ljbp$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Catrike Rider - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:11 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:04:25 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 6/13/2023 11:30 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 6/13/2023 7:03 AM, John B. wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't speak for the Trike Guy but for me, at least, it
>>> isn't a
>>> matter of them and us, it is a matter of all the loud
>>> cries and "we
>>> gotta do this, NO, we gotta do that" which just seem so
>>> foolish. As I
>>> mentioned in another post they have existed throughout
>>> history, some
>>> in very important positions. Why the modern turmoil?
>>
>> Politics. The extreme right wing sees a man in a dress as
>> the beginning of the end of society. (Who knows what they
>> think about Scots in kilts?)
>>
>> The extreme left wing gets in an outraged tizzy about every
>> issue du jour, and plays into the hands of the extreme right
>> wing.
>>
>> Both extremes are stupid.
>>

>No one cares about such until it threatens others
>
>https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protesters-clash-outside-los-angeles-spa-over-trans-woman-disrobing-n1273051
>
>https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/transgender-woman-demi-minor-impregnates-two-inmates-at-nj-prison/
>
>Personally I don't have any problem with it, including
>customers, friends, even an ex employee who did the drastic
>surgical procedures.
>
>The pantomime president said homosexuals can be married in
>the afternoon and then denied a table at a restaurant in the
>evening. I strongly doubt there is any case of that.
>
>Women in spas, gyms and the like or minor children anywhere
>have vulnerabilities we ought not exploit IMHO.
>
>I think that applies to women's sports as well, which are
>more than glory and directly affect scholarships, future
>earnings etc. Many thought this was resolved with the East
>German men no longer swimming in women's events. But, no.

+1

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<u6a9jc$3lq45$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84202&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84202

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 13:38:52 -0400
<42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4>
<ldig8i9pvkbcu3rhc5a6ucbtesbm2nid5m@4ax.com> <u6a5in$3l7fo$3@dont-email.me>
<u6a7jb$3ljbp$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:38 UTC

On 6/13/2023 1:04 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 6/13/2023 11:30 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>> On 6/13/2023 7:03 AM, John B. wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't speak for the Trike Guy but for me, at least, it
>>> isn't a
>>> matter of them and us, it is a matter of all the loud
>>> cries and "we
>>> gotta do this, NO, we gotta do that" which just seem so
>>> foolish. As I
>>> mentioned in another post they have existed throughout
>>> history, some
>>> in very important positions. Why the modern turmoil?
>>
>> Politics. The extreme right wing sees a man in a dress as
>> the beginning of the end of society. (Who knows what they
>> think about Scots in kilts?)
>>
>> The extreme left wing gets in an outraged tizzy about every
>> issue du jour, and plays into the hands of the extreme right
>> wing.
>>
>> Both extremes are stupid.
>>

> No one cares about such until it threatens others

That's demonstrably false!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<de42e8e3-182b-412b-96f5-840b332a9695n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84207&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84207

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 19:27 UTC

On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 10:04:47 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 6/13/2023 11:30 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 6/13/2023 7:03 AM, John B. wrote:
> >>
> >> I can't speak for the Trike Guy but for me, at least, it
> >> isn't a
> >> matter of them and us, it is a matter of all the loud
> >> cries and "we
> >> gotta do this, NO, we gotta do that" which just seem so
> >> foolish. As I
> >> mentioned in another post they have existed throughout
> >> history, some
> >> in very important positions. Why the modern turmoil?
> >
> > Politics. The extreme right wing sees a man in a dress as
> > the beginning of the end of society. (Who knows what they
> > think about Scots in kilts?)
> >
> > The extreme left wing gets in an outraged tizzy about every
> > issue du jour, and plays into the hands of the extreme right
> > wing.
> >
> > Both extremes are stupid.
> >
> No one cares about such until it threatens others
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protesters-clash-outside-los-angeles-spa-over-trans-woman-disrobing-n1273051
>
> https://nypost.com/2022/07/16/transgender-woman-demi-minor-impregnates-two-inmates-at-nj-prison/
>
> Personally I don't have any problem with it, including
> customers, friends, even an ex employee who did the drastic
> surgical procedures.
>
> The pantomime president said homosexuals can be married in
> the afternoon and then denied a table at a restaurant in the
> evening. I strongly doubt there is any case of that.
>
> Women in spas, gyms and the like or minor children anywhere
> have vulnerabilities we ought not exploit IMHO.
>
> I think that applies to women's sports as well, which are
> more than glory and directly affect scholarships, future
> earnings etc. Many thought this was resolved with the East
> German men no longer swimming in women's events. But, no.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

The very fact that women and men are genetically different is clearly shown by the fact that trans-women competing against men have no chance at all. To pretend therefore that a trans-man doesn't have a genetic advantage against women should have shut the very idea of such competitions down before they were even hinted at.

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women’s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<u6akj3$3mv5a$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84216&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84216

From: wNOSP...@gmail.org (pH)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the
Women’s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 20:46:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pH - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 20:46 UTC

On 2023-06-12, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
> On 6/12/2023 3:37 AM, Catrike Rider wrote:
>>
>> A man who claims to be a woman has won first place in the women’s
>> category in a North Carolina cycling tour, making the race yet another
>> win taken away from natural-born women.
>>
>> Killips has been taking titles away from women since 2019, when he
>> decided he was a woman and began entering women’s cycling
>> competitions.
>>
>> In May, both USA Cycling and the Union Cycliste Internationale
>> proclaimed that Killips met cycling’s rules for trans athletes, but
>> his constant wins have met with resistance in cycling.
>>
>> After Killips won the Tour of the Gila this year, former Olympic
>> cyclist Inga Thompson tweeted that with its rules for trans women, the
>> UCI was “effectively killing off women’s cycling.”
>>
>> Thompson also urged female cyclists to start “taking a knee” and
>> openly protesting the UCI’s rules that have been locking women out of
>> titles nationwide.
>>
>> It is time for Women Cyclist to start protesting @UCI_cycling Policy,”
>> Thompson tweeted. “Start taking a knee at the starting lines. Team
>> managers need to speak up and protect their riders. Hold signs at
>> every race ‘Save Women’s Sports.'”
>> https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/06/11/man-wins-first-place-in-the-womens-category-in-north-carolina-cycling-race/
>>

>> Maybe it's time to get rid of the government officials who are trying
>> to force this disgusting misogynist crap on us.
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/06/politics/title-ix-transgender-student-athletes-biden-rule/index.html
>>

> Hmm. Maybe I can have a racing career yet!
>
> I could buy a classic Harley knucklehead (all-time favorite
> MC) and self identify as a bicyclist. Who's to dispute that?
> Haters?

The Babylon Bee had just such a piece one time altghough I don't know if
they used a Harley or not..

pH

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<PW4iM.168712$6W22.28329@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84219&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84219

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Category in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: rog...@sarlet.com (Roger Meriman)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 21:10:07 GMT
 by: Roger Meriman - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 21:10 UTC

Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On 6/13/2023 8:48 AM, AMuzi wrote:
>>
>> 'Do what you like' is fine until that involves assaulting other people.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/oklahoma-transgender-student-charged-assaulting-female-high-school-classmates-bathroom
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/trans-woman-crawled-bed-assaulted-female-resident-womens-shelter-police
>>
>> https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-sexual-assault-girl-middle-180406066.html
>>
>> and many more.
>
> Thank God that normal men never assault women, eh? ;-)
>
> I'm not happy about the trendy promotion of "trans." But I do note
> Andrew's enthusiasm for highlighting rare exceptions to every rule - the
> lowest end of the normal curve, so to speak - while ignoring the great
> bulk of any issue.
>
>> Less serious but equally offensive is men besting girls in sport.  Your
>> term 'shameless' is quite apt for that.
>
> Agreed. I like the idea of a third "trans" division in sports. Let the
> trans men and trans women compete against each other - however they
> choose to define those labels.

Sadly almost certainly not the number for competitive sport, ie 0.2% note
that woman’s professional is desperately under funded and struggling to get
coverage, and gets worse in the grass route level.

In short I can’t see the numbers being there.

I think sadly it’s something (competition) that if one is trans is likely
to be one aspect that is closed to you, but can’t imagine it’s a easy life
anyway!

Roger Merriman

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<o9nh8idfsa3ctr6f0vgvv2hskisv7vciii@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84220&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84220

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:20:09 -0400
References: <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4> <mhbg8itnechk09t93iga9mqrmbh2s2q038@4ax.com> <WNWhM.324312$dBsd.266963@fx15.ams4> <a7hg8ip4tc7i13dmift7foe25fnprfqm84@4ax.com> <u69ojm$3jdma$1@dont-email.me> <u6a5c4$3l7fo$2@dont-email.me> <PW4iM.168712$6W22.28329@fx05.ams4>
 by: Catrike Rider - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 21:20 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 21:10:07 GMT, Roger Meriman <roger@sarlet.com>
wrote:

>Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> On 6/13/2023 8:48 AM, AMuzi wrote:
>>>
>>> 'Do what you like' is fine until that involves assaulting other people.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/oklahoma-transgender-student-charged-assaulting-female-high-school-classmates-bathroom
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/trans-woman-crawled-bed-assaulted-female-resident-womens-shelter-police
>>>
>>> https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-sexual-assault-girl-middle-180406066.html
>>>
>>> and many more.
>>
>> Thank God that normal men never assault women, eh? ;-)
>>
>> I'm not happy about the trendy promotion of "trans." But I do note
>> Andrew's enthusiasm for highlighting rare exceptions to every rule - the
>> lowest end of the normal curve, so to speak - while ignoring the great
>> bulk of any issue.
>>
>>> Less serious but equally offensive is men besting girls in sport.  Your
>>> term 'shameless' is quite apt for that.
>>
>> Agreed. I like the idea of a third "trans" division in sports. Let the
>> trans men and trans women compete against each other - however they
>> choose to define those labels.
>>
>Sadly almost certainly not the number for competitive sport, ie 0.2% note
>that woman’s professional is desperately under funded and struggling to get
>coverage, and gets worse in the grass route level.
>
>In short I can’t see the numbers being there.
>
>I think sadly it’s something (competition) that if one is trans is likely
>to be one aspect that is closed to you, but can’t imagine it’s a easy life
>anyway!
>
>Roger Merriman

Why not just let the males compete with other males, and females
compete with other females?

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<ce6abf3a-ab9f-4668-837e-e01701c34656n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84221&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84221

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 14:44:34 -0700 (PDT)
in North Carolina Cycling Race
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 21:44 UTC

On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 2:10:10 PM UTC-7, Roger Meriman wrote:
> Frank Krygowski <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > On 6/13/2023 8:48 AM, AMuzi wrote:
> >>
> >> 'Do what you like' is fine until that involves assaulting other people..
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/media/oklahoma-transgender-student-charged-assaulting-female-high-school-classmates-bathroom
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/world/trans-woman-crawled-bed-assaulted-female-resident-womens-shelter-police
> >>
> >> https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-sexual-assault-girl-middle-180406066.html
> >>
> >> and many more.
> >
> > Thank God that normal men never assault women, eh? ;-)
> >
> > I'm not happy about the trendy promotion of "trans." But I do note
> > Andrew's enthusiasm for highlighting rare exceptions to every rule - the
> > lowest end of the normal curve, so to speak - while ignoring the great
> > bulk of any issue.
> >
> >> Less serious but equally offensive is men besting girls in sport. Your
> >> term 'shameless' is quite apt for that.
> >
> > Agreed. I like the idea of a third "trans" division in sports. Let the
> > trans men and trans women compete against each other - however they
> > choose to define those labels.
> >
> Sadly almost certainly not the number for competitive sport, ie 0.2% note
> that woman’s professional is desperately under funded and struggling to get
> coverage, and gets worse in the grass route level.
>
> In short I can’t see the numbers being there.
>
> I think sadly it’s something (competition) that if one is trans is likely
> to be one aspect that is closed to you, but can’t imagine it’s a easy life
> anyway!
>
> Roger Merriman

Roger, you do understand that none of this is a case of men really being women or visa versa? This is a case AT BEST of people with mental disabilities being used for political purposes or at worst - people without mental disabilities taking advantage of rules perpetrated strictly for political purposes?

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<m6ph8il7ikj3vepfgv5lh5e4m5bl71kehh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84222&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84222

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 17:51:27 -0400
References: <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4> <mhbg8itnechk09t93iga9mqrmbh2s2q038@4ax.com> <WNWhM.324312$dBsd.266963@fx15.ams4> <a7hg8ip4tc7i13dmift7foe25fnprfqm84@4ax.com> <u69ojm$3jdma$1@dont-email.me> <u6a5c4$3l7fo$2@dont-email.me> <PW4iM.168712$6W22.28329@fx05.ams4> <ce6abf3a-ab9f-4668-837e-e01701c34656n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Catrike Rider - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 21:51 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 14:44:34 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 2:10:10?PM UTC-7, Roger Meriman wrote:
>> Frank Krygowski <frkr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> > Thank God that normal men never assault women, eh? ;-)
>> >
>> > I'm not happy about the trendy promotion of "trans." But I do note
>> > Andrew's enthusiasm for highlighting rare exceptions to every rule - the
>> > lowest end of the normal curve, so to speak - while ignoring the great
>> > bulk of any issue.

>> > Agreed. I like the idea of a third "trans" division in sports. Let the
>> > trans men and trans women compete against each other - however they
>> > choose to define those labels.
>> >
>> Sadly almost certainly not the number for competitive sport, ie 0.2% note
>> that woman’s professional is desperately under funded and struggling to get
>> coverage, and gets worse in the grass route level.
>>
>> In short I can’t see the numbers being there.
>>
>> I think sadly it’s something (competition) that if one is trans is likely
>> to be one aspect that is closed to you, but can’t imagine it’s a easy life
>> anyway!
>>
>> Roger Merriman
>
>Roger, you do understand that none of this is a case of men really being women or visa versa? This is a case AT BEST of people with mental disabilities being used for political purposes or at worst - people without mental disabilities taking advantage of rules perpetrated strictly for political purposes?

+1

Re: Shameless Deviant Male Wins First Place in the Women?s Category in North Carolina Cycling Race

<u6atv4$3o9ao$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=84224&group=rec.bicycles.tech#84224

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
in North Carolina Cycling Race
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 18:26:12 -0500
References: <QGEhM.220380$dBsd.76151@fx15.ams4> <cgae8itr2gesj92rhq9cjecv6e2bu5h81e@4ax.com> <9FGhM.60650$ZBh6.50231@fx09.ams4> <oaee8i5prm4b2qlkvvlif4ojpqe6o1e729@4ax.com> <suJhM.225310$9dl4.130227@fx04.ams4> <0ape8i5q47mh16bcp2dneijnovkcko4t2i@4ax.com> <ijhf8i95ndkdege38v9rjeotfvaduur8mm@4ax.com> <0m9g8i9vfev8hpekvkp4uvlgsnfgg31j3u@4ax.com> <42WhM.179916$eqy8.129364@fx11.ams4> <mhbg8itnechk09t93iga9mqrmbh2s2q038@4ax.com> <WNWhM.324312$dBsd.266963@fx15.ams4> <a7hg8ip4tc7i13dmift7foe25fnprfqm84@4ax.com> <u69ojm$3jdma$1@dont-email.me> <u6a5c4$3l7fo$2@dont-email.me> <PW4iM.168712$6W22.28329@fx05.ams4>
 by: AMuzi - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 23:26 UTC

On 6/13/2023 4:10 PM, Roger Meriman wrote:
> Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> On 6/13/2023 8:48 AM, AMuzi wrote:
>>>
>>> 'Do what you like' is fine until that involves assaulting other people.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/oklahoma-transgender-student-charged-assaulting-female-high-school-classmates-bathroom
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/trans-woman-crawled-bed-assaulted-female-resident-womens-shelter-police
>>>
>>> https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-sexual-assault-girl-middle-180406066.html
>>>
>>> and many more.
>>
>> Thank God that normal men never assault women, eh? ;-)
>>
>> I'm not happy about the trendy promotion of "trans." But I do note
>> Andrew's enthusiasm for highlighting rare exceptions to every rule - the
>> lowest end of the normal curve, so to speak - while ignoring the great
>> bulk of any issue.
>>
>>> Less serious but equally offensive is men besting girls in sport. Your
>>> term 'shameless' is quite apt for that.
>>
>> Agreed. I like the idea of a third "trans" division in sports. Let the
>> trans men and trans women compete against each other - however they
>> choose to define those labels.
>>
> Sadly almost certainly not the number for competitive sport, ie 0.2% note
> that woman’s professional is desperately under funded and struggling to get
> coverage, and gets worse in the grass route level.
>
> In short I can’t see the numbers being there.
>
> I think sadly it’s something (competition) that if one is trans is likely
> to be one aspect that is closed to you, but can’t imagine it’s a easy life
> anyway!
>
> Roger Merriman

OK, I get that but then why exploit girls?