Adore, v.: To venerate expectantly. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

aus+uk / aus.cars / O.T. A challenge

SubjectAuthor
* O.T. A challengekeithr0
+* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||| `- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|||+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|||+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeGrumpy Tech
||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
| `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  || `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  ||   `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||    `- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |+- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
|  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  | +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | |+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | || `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | ||   `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | |`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|  | `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  |  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  | `* Re: O.T. A challengelindsay
|  |  |  +- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|    +- Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|    `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|     +- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|     `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|      `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|       `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|        `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|         +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|         |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          | `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          |   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|          |    `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|           `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|            `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|             |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| |`* Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| | `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
| |`- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com

Pages:12345678910111213
Re: O.T. A challenge

<j98cl9F3emdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12911&group=aus.cars#12911

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: O.T. A challenge
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 19:28:21 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 08:28 UTC

On 14/3/2022 6:56 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 14/03/2022 3:20 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> NoddyLiar is one of those people that would bolt a massive carb on
>>> anything then blame performance and drive-ability issues on something
>>> or someone else.
>>>
>>> We were always left to deal with the fuckups of these morons.
>>>
>> I still remember way back when I was first learning how to use a
>> chassis dyno. Other students would bring their cars in to see how much
>> improvement their performance mods had made. It was amazing to see the
>> number of hotted up cars that actually produced *less* horsepower than
>> standard.
>>

> They were students, understandable, they were yet to learn. NoddyLiar
> never learnt and never will learn.

Indeed, students, and so was I. It was however a salutary lesson in
performance tuning for me.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12916&group=aus.cars#12916

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:15:22 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 12:15 UTC

On 12/03/2022 11:29 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 11/03/2022 5:42 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> I didn't see all the comment, but I believe Arduino was being
>>> discussed and if that's the case then anyone *can* do it. I
>>> programmed a little Arduino logic board to control my vapour blasting
>>> cabinet so regular momentary contact foot switches where turned into
>>> "push on/push off" latching switches to control the fan, pump, air
>>> solenoid and windscreen wiper. The code itself was a pre-written demo
>>> but it's not difficult, and I modified the basic sample to suit my
>>> own particular needs with regards to the number of pedals, timing
>>> delays and so on.
>>
>> The difference is the same as going to the shop, buying a set of
>> headers, and following a monkey see monkey do set of instructions,
>> against designing your own and fabricating them.
>
> No it isn't the same. The correct analogy would be "buy a kit, modify it
> a bit to suit your needs, and assemble" because that's the process I
> described. Anyone *can* do that.

Incorrect analogy, keep trying and you may get it right in the end,

> There was no mention of "designing and fabricating" process aka writing
> your own program from scratch.
>
> If you can't comprehend the difference that's your issue.

Nope the stuff that I write is built from the ground up. No copying
required.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12917&group=aus.cars#12917

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 23:25:52 +1100
 by: Noddy - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 12:25 UTC

On 14/03/2022 11:15 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 12/03/2022 11:29 am, Clocky wrote:

>>> The difference is the same as going to the shop, buying a set of
>>> headers, and following a monkey see monkey do set of instructions,
>>> against designing your own and fabricating them.
>>
>> No it isn't the same. The correct analogy would be "buy a kit, modify
>> it a bit to suit your needs, and assemble" because that's the process
>> I described. Anyone *can* do that.
>
> Incorrect analogy, keep trying and you may get it right in the end,

That's *exactly* the correct analogy, and you are completely wrong.

Give it up man. You made a complete idiot out of yourself with this
nonsensical bullshit, and continuing to push it further does not help you.

>> There was no mention of "designing and fabricating" process aka
>> writing your own program from scratch.
>>
>> If you can't comprehend the difference that's your issue.
>>

> Nope the stuff that I write is built from the ground up. No copying
> required.

Oh, wow. Hear that? That's the sound of no one giving a shit.

Congratulations.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t0ne88$bog$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12922&group=aus.cars#12922

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 20:59:54 +0800
 by: Clocky - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 12:59 UTC

On 14/03/2022 8:15 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 12/03/2022 11:29 am, Clocky wrote:

>>> The difference is the same as going to the shop, buying a set of
>>> headers, and following a monkey see monkey do set of instructions,
>>> against designing your own and fabricating them.
>>
>> No it isn't the same. The correct analogy would be "buy a kit, modify
>> it a bit to suit your needs, and assemble" because that's the process
>> I described. Anyone *can* do that.
>
> Incorrect analogy, keep trying and you may get it right in the end,

No, my analogy is 100% correct. You're wrong keith and you made a
*complete* idiot out of *yourself*. Again.

>> There was no mention of "designing and fabricating" process aka
>> writing your own program from scratch.
>>
>> If you can't comprehend the difference that's your issue.
>>

> Nope the stuff that I write is built from the ground up.

Wank.

No copying
> required.

Who gives a fuck? Even if I took up this insane and deranged challenge
of yours and completed it all you would do is say I copy and pasted it
so it's not valid before wanking off about how good you are without ever
providing any proof. It's your standard tired and boring old MO keith.
Nobody is interested in your self-aggrandising wank.

Well, except maybe Jonz but he's the "village idiot" in every group he
posts in so...

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j991f7F79cnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12924&group=aus.cars#12924

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 01:24:02 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:24 UTC

On 14/03/2022 11:59 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 14/03/2022 8:15 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> No it isn't the same. The correct analogy would be "buy a kit,
>>> modify it a bit to suit your needs, and assemble" because that's the
>>> process I described. Anyone *can* do that.
>>
>> Incorrect analogy, keep trying and you may get it right in the end,
>>

> No, my analogy is 100% correct. You're wrong keith and you made a
> *complete* idiot out of *yourself*. Again.

or still?

>>> There was no mention of "designing and fabricating" process aka
>>> writing your own program from scratch.
>>>
>>> If you can't comprehend the difference that's your issue.
>>>

>> Nope the stuff that I write is built from the ground up.
>

> Wank.
>

>> No copying required.
>
> Who gives a fuck? Even if I took up this insane and deranged challenge
> of yours and completed it all you would do is say I copy and pasted it
> so it's not valid before wanking off about how good you are without
> ever providing any proof. It's your standard tired and boring old MO
> keith. Nobody is interested in your self-aggrandising wank.

no proof at all of his self proclaimed programming expertise

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<5ec6b057-e74e-474c-918b-8e64cafaef6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12960&group=aus.cars#12960

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 01:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:04 UTC

On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 23:59:54 UTC+11, Clocky wrote:
> On 14/03/2022 8:15 pm, keithr0 wrote:

> >> No it isn't the same. The correct analogy would be "buy a kit, modify
> >> it a bit to suit your needs, and assemble" because that's the process
> >> I described. Anyone *can* do that.
> >
> > Incorrect analogy, keep trying and you may get it right in the end,
> >
> No, my analogy is 100% correct. You're wrong keith and you made a
> *complete* idiot out of *yourself*. Again.
> >> There was no mention of "designing and fabricating" process aka
> >> writing your own program from scratch.
> >>
> >> If you can't comprehend the difference that's your issue.
> >>

> > Nope the stuff that I write is built from the ground up.
> Wank.
>
> No copying
> > required.
>
> Who gives a fuck? Even if I took up this insane and deranged challenge
> of yours and completed it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Insane and deranged,?? Wow he`s stealing yer thunder ol' girl....

all you would do is say I copy and pasted it
> so it's not valid before wanking off about how good you are without ever
> providing any proof.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got some examples, of course?????

It's your standard tired and boring old MO keith.
> Nobody is interested in your self-aggrandising wank.
~~~~~
Poor ol` ticcy, under the gun with *NO* comeback.

> Well, except maybe Jonz but he's the "village idiot" in every group he
> posts in so...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Triggggered.....Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. + <FBG> :)))
> --
> keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
> "He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
> it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12975&group=aus.cars#12975

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 17:37:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 00:37 UTC

On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 11:13:10 UTC+11, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 13/03/2022 8:29 am, alvey wrote:

> >> Lol :)
> >>
> >> *Both* of these fucking morons have acted in ways that would be in
> >> breach of every cyber law in this country many times over. For fuck's
> >> sake, Alvey's posting habits make him appear to be certifiably insane
> >> let alone break every stalking law known to man, yet *I* could be in
> >> "quite a bit of strife"?
> > Any time you'd like to debate the issues instead of whining away in Craven
> > Castle, why you just c'mon down Fraudster!

> >> These fuckwits are delusional....
> > Nope. That's *still* just your opinion Fraudster,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!

and a hint, the opinion
> > of a proven fraud, liar, hypocrite and coward carries little, if any,
> > weight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ha, PKB,,,Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.

> > "Oh, the business name was Noddy's Automotive, in the Slough Estate of
> > Altona. The guy I sold it to was a competitor who closed it down to boost
> > his own business's trade..." Fraudster, 14Nov03
> >
> > So how come the "Historic principal place of business" for this alleged
> > business between Mar93 - Mar96 was recorded by ASIC as your parents
> > residence in a residential street?

> that's a simple question to answer if he actually had a legitimate answer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bit like your non-synchro Vauxhall eh?. I`m still awaiting an answer on that...

> > Over to you Fraudster.
>

> don't hold your breath :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please do!.

> > alvey
> >

> --
> https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
>
> FUCK PUTIN!!
>
> "His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
> the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
> "He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
> "What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
> just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
> "His self serving ego pumping comments just read
> like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
> "your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
> "You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
> what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12978&group=aus.cars#12978

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:57:59 +1100
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net>
<t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net>
<V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me>
<sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me>
<1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me>
<fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com>
<t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net>
<j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net>
<31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Noddy - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 00:57 UTC

On 18/03/2022 11:37 am, jonz@ nothere.com wrote:

>>> Nope. That's *still* just your opinion Fraudster,

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!

It's amazing, isn't it?

Alvey has done more to harm *himself* with his hysterical carry on
around here on a daily basis than any person I can recall in the last 20
odd years. Krypsis gives him a decent run for his money with his own
insane bullshit on occasion, but all Alvey has ever done since he's been
here is to paint himself up to be a lunatic stalking crank who has a
*massive* sense of entitlement and who is completely and utterly
delusional. He would be *exactly* the kind of fucking whackjob who would
scream over the fence at his neighbours if they put their wheelie bin
too close to "his" part of the footpath.

I pegged him to be an utter fuckwit the moment he first appeared around
here, and I've seen *nothing* to give me any reason whatsoever to
believe that that assessment was wrong. Best part about it is keeping
him locked in the lunatic bin shits him to death because I can talk
about him all I like while his insane protests fall on deaf ears and
have zero effect :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t10mef$qd3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12981&group=aus.cars#12981

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:14:55 +0800
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net>
<t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net>
<V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me>
<sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me>
<1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me>
<fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com>
<t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net>
<j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net>
<31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>
<t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Clocky - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:14 UTC

On 18/03/2022 8:57 am, Noddy wrote:

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>   *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
>
> It's amazing, isn't it?

That your ally here is the bloke you labeled the "village idiot"?

That's not amazing, that's typical of the comrades you collect.
Typically gutless, morally reprehensible and profoundly stupid 'Yes' men.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9i5hhFn3ccU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12986&group=aus.cars#12986

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 12:28:15 +1100
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net>
<t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net>
<V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me>
<sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me>
<1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me>
<fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com>
<t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net>
<j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net>
<31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>
<t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:28 UTC

On 18/3/22 11:57, Noddy wrote:

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>   *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
>
> It's amazing, isn't it?
>
> Alvey has done more to harm *himself* with his hysterical carry on
> around here on a daily basis than any person I can recall in the last 20
> odd years. Krypsis gives him a decent run for his money with his own
> insane bullshit on occasion, but all Alvey has ever done since he's been
> here is to paint himself up to be a lunatic stalking crank who has a
> *massive* sense of entitlement and who is completely and utterly
> delusional. He would be *exactly* the kind of fucking whackjob who would
> scream over the fence at his neighbours if they put their wheelie bin
> too close to "his" part of the footpath.
>
> I pegged him to be an utter fuckwit the moment he first appeared around
> here, and I've seen *nothing* to give me any reason whatsoever to
> believe that that assessment was wrong. Best part about it is keeping
> him locked in the lunatic bin shits him to death because I can talk
> about him all I like while his insane protests fall on deaf ears and
> have zero effect :)

What you say and the reality are at odds. You *hate* being confronted
with the truth, that's why you run from it. All that's left to you is
sniping from cover, the cowards way.

--
Xeno

Re: O.T. A challenge

<9a07a216-2ed3-4ca6-9b81-0dfdc32f8d45n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12992&group=aus.cars#12992

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 21:23:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 04:23 UTC

On Saturday, 12 March 2022 at 19:49:43 UTC+11, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 12/03/2022 2:08 pm, Clocky wrote:

> >> you're confusing him with yourself
> >>

> > Isn't he ever.
> >
> > He's only tolerated by the fraud because he's his suck but *everyone*
> > knows he's the "village idiot". Always has been considered that by
> > everyone in every group he's dumped his mindless gibberish into.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UH HUH... :))))

> no one wants to talk to him. noddy will throw him a bone now and then to
> keep him on side, and deryl gives him a pat or two occasionally for the
> same reason. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH, be still my beating heart.....<FBG>
> --
> https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
>
> FUCK PUTIN!!
>
> "His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
> the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
> "He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
> "What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
> just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
> "His self serving ego pumping comments just read
> like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
> "your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
> "You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
> what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<a52b2128-ecda-49f5-93a7-913a4671f952n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12993&group=aus.cars#12993

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 21:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 04:33 UTC

On Sunday, 13 March 2022 at 08:29:07 UTC+11, alvey wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2022 19:54:56 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````
> >> Hey there crock o' shit, why don`t you and yer boy/girlfriend yevla go on a dobbing crusade.
> >> Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunts.
> >> (A wee bit of ammo for yiz. <FBG)
> >> Hop to it girls.
> >
> > Lol :)
> >
> > *Both* of these fucking morons have acted in ways that would be in
> > breach of every cyber law in this country many times over. For fuck's
> > sake, Alvey's posting habits make him appear to be certifiably insane
> > let alone break every stalking law known to man, yet *I* could be in
> > "quite a bit of strife"?
> Any time you'd like to debate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such a clamorous empty vessel....(His idea of *debate* would be the stuff that goes on *dehook*)

the issues instead of whining away in Craven
> Castle, why you just c'mon down Fraudster!
>

> > These fuckwits are delusional....
>
> Nope. That's *still* just your opinion Fraudster, and a hint, the opinion
> of a proven fraud, liar, hypocrite and coward carries little, if any,
> weight.
>
> "Oh, the business name was Noddy's Automotive, in the Slough Estate of
> Altona. The guy I sold it to was a competitor who closed it down to boost
> his own business's trade..." Fraudster, 14Nov03
>
> So how come the "Historic principal place of business" for this alleged
> business between Mar93 - Mar96 was recorded by ASIC as your parents
> residence in a residential street?
>
> Over to you Fraudster.
> alvey
>

> --

Re: O.T. A challenge

<93c84dd9-89b5-47ba-bf84-33e0fb549435n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12996&group=aus.cars#12996

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 23:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
<j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net> <31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>
<t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me> <t10mef$qd3$1@dont-email.me>
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:00 UTC

On Friday, 18 March 2022 at 12:14:57 UTC+11, Clocky wrote:

> >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >>
> >> *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
> >
> > It's amazing, isn't it?
> That your ally here is the bloke you labeled the "village idiot"?
>
> That's not amazing, that's typical of the comrades you collect.
> Typically gutless, morally reprehensible and profoundly stupid 'Yes' men.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, feel free to say that to my face.! ;) Ho hum, as if!. <FBG>
Just annuda gutless keyboard warrior, nah,.... not even *that*, make that descriptor *Wanker*.

> --
> keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
> "He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
> it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9ilslFptt0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12997&group=aus.cars#12997

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:07:15 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:07 UTC

On 12/03/2022 11:17 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 12/03/2022 7:18 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> If you can't be bothered to get it s\right, you should STFU otherwise
>>> you just look stupid.
>>

>> by telling us about your incredible programming talent and skills, and
>> THEN saying you worked for NASA, you created the impression that you
>> were employed by them as a programmer. but we now know you just
>> emptied rubbish bins at NASA and probably just programmed a Commodore
>> 64 for the kids. :)
>>

> keith preferred this
> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Sinclair-ZX81.png to
> a real computer.
>
> The Z80 uses twice as many cycles (4 on average) to execute an opcode
> compared to 2 cycles on average for the a 6502 (6510/8500 in the C64,
> same core). The Z80 is inefficient and slow, like keith.

ROTFL, I've never owned a Sinclair, or a Commodore games machine, I've
preferred real computers.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9im4rFpv9fU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12998&group=aus.cars#12998

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:11:38 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:11 UTC

On 12/03/2022 9:18 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> by telling us about your incredible programming talent and skills, and
> THEN saying you worked for NASA, you created the impression that you
> were employed by them as a programmer. but we now know you just emptied
> rubbish bins at NASA and probably just programmed a Commodore 64 for the
> kids. :)

"You created the impression that you were employed by them as a
programmer" only in your tiny mind, it ain't my fault if your arithmetic
is so bad that you think that 2+2=10000000000000000000.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<5lg4nug0bqy3.1ilycp5ppoq6e.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12999&group=aus.cars#12999

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:18:52 +1000
References: <j8t97jFu6l8U1@mid.individual.net> <t0bv5h$sqk$1@dont-email.me> <j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me> <9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com> <t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net> <t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net> <V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me> <sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me> <1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me> <fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com> <t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net> <j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net> <31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com> <t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:18 UTC

On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:57:59 +1100, Noddy wrote:

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
>
> It's amazing, isn't it?

What? That you've been reduced to having an ally who for years you
denigrated as a moron? That's not at all "amazing". People tend to find
their level...

> Alvey has done more to harm *himself* with his hysterical carry on
> around here on a daily basis than any person I can recall in the last 20
> odd years. Krypsis gives him a decent run for his money with his own
> insane bullshit on occasion, but all Alvey has ever done since he's been
> here is to paint himself up to be a lunatic stalking crank who has a
> *massive* sense of entitlement and who is completely and utterly
> delusional. He would be *exactly* the kind of fucking whackjob who would
> scream over the fence at his neighbours if they put their wheelie bin
> too close to "his" part of the footpath.

Sigh. Is the penny *ever* going to drop for the Fraudster? Lies and abuse
are never, ever going to beat facts Fraudster. And the facts are that you
are a liar, fraud, hypocrite and coward. Feel free to dispute any of those.

> I pegged him to be an utter fuckwit the moment he first appeared around
> here,

Really Fraudster?
"Alvey, in all seriousness mate, I like you. You're funny.". Gibbens,
02Jun17. Busted *again* liar.

> and I've seen *nothing* to give me any reason whatsoever to
> believe that that assessment was wrong. Best part about it is keeping
> him locked in the lunatic bin shits him to death because I can talk
> about him all I like while his insane protests fall on deaf ears and
> have zero effect :)

Methinks the Fraudster doth protest too much. Not to mention wayyyy too
long.
Really Fraudster, the days of you fooling anyone are long gone.

alvey
"You're a fucking brain dead Neanderthal who doesn't know his arse from
his elbow". Fraudster to Jonz, 19Mar15

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13000&group=aus.cars#13000

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:21:27 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:21 UTC

On 14/03/2022 10:25 pm, Noddy wrote:

> Oh, wow. Hear that? That's the sound of no one giving a shit.

Then why this reply then?

Your interest in this is really weird, it's unbelievable that you give a
shit whether I make a fool of myself or not, or that you're trying to
defend clocky's honour, but you still had to dive in bovver boots and
all. So what has spooked you has it hit some sort of sore spot?

I looked at the sketch that you so cleverly modified to suit your needs,
it's about as basic as it gets, it does what it says but it is pretty
badly written, and changing a couple of values in it is to programming
what changing a spark plug is to being a motor mechanic.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t118gc$7ua$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13001&group=aus.cars#13001

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:23:05 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:23 UTC

On 18/03/2022 5:11 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 12/03/2022 9:18 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>
>> by telling us about your incredible programming talent and skills, and
>> THEN saying you worked for NASA, you created the impression that you
>> were employed by them as a programmer. but we now know you just
>> emptied rubbish bins at NASA and probably just programmed a Commodore
>> 64 for the kids. :)
>
> "You created the impression that you were employed by them as a
> programmer" only in your tiny mind, it ain't my fault if your arithmetic
> is so bad that you think that 2+2=10000000000000000000.

Actually Keith, you *were* talking about your "programming" expertise
and you mentioned having worked for NASA in the same paragraph which
gave the impression that that's what you did for them. If that's *not*
the case, then nows your chance to clear the air.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<1rze9f4fepu3l.1sckyz4kyziw7.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13002&group=aus.cars#13002

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:24:13 +1000
References: <j8t97jFu6l8U1@mid.individual.net> <j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me> <9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com> <t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net> <t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net> <V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me> <sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me> <1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me> <fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com> <t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net> <j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net> <31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com> <t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me> <j9i5hhFn3ccU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: alvey - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:24 UTC

On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 12:28:15 +1100, Xeno wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>   *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
>>
>> It's amazing, isn't it?
>>
>> Alvey has done more to harm *himself* with his hysterical carry on
>> around here on a daily basis than any person I can recall in the last 20
>> odd years. Krypsis gives him a decent run for his money with his own
>> insane bullshit on occasion, but all Alvey has ever done since he's been
>> here is to paint himself up to be a lunatic stalking crank who has a
>> *massive* sense of entitlement and who is completely and utterly
>> delusional. He would be *exactly* the kind of fucking whackjob who would
>> scream over the fence at his neighbours if they put their wheelie bin
>> too close to "his" part of the footpath.
>>
>> I pegged him to be an utter fuckwit the moment he first appeared around
>> here, and I've seen *nothing* to give me any reason whatsoever to
>> believe that that assessment was wrong. Best part about it is keeping
>> him locked in the lunatic bin shits him to death because I can talk
>> about him all I like while his insane protests fall on deaf ears and
>> have zero effect :)
>>
> What you say and the reality are at odds. You *hate* being confronted
> with the truth, that's why you run from it. All that's left to you is
> sniping from cover, the cowards way.

As a sniper, Buffo couldn't hit a barn. Even if he was inside it.

alvey

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9in7hFq4f4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13003&group=aus.cars#13003

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:30:53 +1100
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net>
<t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net>
<V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me>
<sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me>
<1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me>
<fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com>
<t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net>
<j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net>
<31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>
<t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me> <t10mef$qd3$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:30 UTC

On 18/03/2022 12:14 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>   *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
>>
>> It's amazing, isn't it?
>
> That your ally here is the bloke you labeled the "village idiot"?
>
> That's not amazing, that's typical of the comrades you collect.
> Typically gutless, morally reprehensible and profoundly stupid 'Yes' men.

spot on clocky!

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9inauFq6v2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13006&group=aus.cars#13006

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:31:57 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:31 UTC

On 14/03/2022 10:59 pm, Clocky wrote:

>> Nope the stuff that I write is built from the ground up.
>

> Wank.

Stop it or you'll go blind

> No copying
>> required.
>
> Who gives a fuck? Even if I took up this insane and deranged challenge
> of yours and completed it all you would do is say I copy and pasted it
> so it's not valid before wanking off about how good you are without ever
> providing any proof. It's your standard tired and boring old MO keith.
> Nobody is interested in your self-aggrandising wank.

Insane and deranged? That's clocky code for "It's all too hard for me".
Since, unlike you, I am not an obsessed and narrow minded person, I'd
look at what you had produced with an open mind, and there isn't much
that you could copy anyway. I just want you to try and prove your
assertion that "Anybody could do it" because I don't think that you could.

> Well, except maybe Jonz but he's the "village idiot" in every group he
> posts in so...

You have sunk really far over the years, your obsession is eating you
away. Once, I had regard for you, you used to post reasonably
interesting and relevant stuff, now it's just petty insults. Sad really.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9incvFq4f4U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13007&group=aus.cars#13007

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:33:47 +1100
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net>
<t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net>
<V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me>
<sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me>
<1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me>
<fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com>
<t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net>
<j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net>
<31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>
<t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me> <j9i5hhFn3ccU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:33 UTC

On 18/03/2022 12:28 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>   *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
>>
>> It's amazing, isn't it?
>>
>> Alvey has done more to harm *himself* with his hysterical carry on
>> around here on a daily basis than any person I can recall in the last
>> 20 odd years. Krypsis gives him a decent run for his money with his
>> own insane bullshit on occasion, but all Alvey has ever done since
>> he's been here is to paint himself up to be a lunatic stalking crank
>> who has a *massive* sense of entitlement and who is completely and
>> utterly delusional. He would be *exactly* the kind of fucking
>> whackjob who would scream over the fence at his neighbours if they
>> put their wheelie bin too close to "his" part of the footpath.
>>
>> I pegged him to be an utter fuckwit the moment he first appeared
>> around here, and I've seen *nothing* to give me any reason whatsoever
>> to believe that that assessment was wrong. Best part about it is
>> keeping him locked in the lunatic bin shits him to death because I
>> can talk about him all I like while his insane protests fall on deaf
>> ears and have zero effect :)
>>
> What you say and the reality are at odds. You *hate* being confronted
> with the truth, that's why you run from it. All that's left to you is
> sniping from cover, the cowards way.

he has no moral integrity

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9io3pFq4f4U5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13010&group=aus.cars#13010

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:45:57 +1100
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j908okFh1egU4@mid.individual.net>
<t0f3s7$e5q$1@dont-email.me> <j90kb4Fj7hsU1@mid.individual.net>
<V9FWJ.115418$oF2.100355@fx10.iad> <t0f8pu$fsj$1@dont-email.me>
<sm8b36hod19y$.frlji3ghmv6i$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0grh7$qsr$1@dont-email.me>
<1hfjexo4p8hr3.174hviocnj3rj$.dlg@40tude.net> <t0h3g8$ghj$1@dont-email.me>
<fc82d140-8ce2-4a56-95d2-22ee37ae3f36n@googlegroups.com>
<t0hn55$820$1@dont-email.me> <n2321ugzoqc$.5sh58xoe8t82.dlg@40tude.net>
<j94r8jFdddeU1@mid.individual.net>
<31c3dd60-3604-448f-bf64-ecacef32a23cn@googlegroups.com>
<t10leq$klc$1@dont-email.me> <5lg4nug0bqy3.1ilycp5ppoq6e.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:45 UTC

On 18/03/2022 5:18 pm, alvey wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>> *MY* opinion as well, Ya fuckin' silly misbegotten cunt.!
>> It's amazing, isn't it?
> What? That you've been reduced to having an ally who for years you
> denigrated as a moron? That's not at all "amazing". People tend to find
> their level...
>
>> Alvey has done more to harm *himself* with his hysterical carry on
>> around here on a daily basis than any person I can recall in the last 20
>> odd years. Krypsis gives him a decent run for his money with his own
>> insane bullshit on occasion, but all Alvey has ever done since he's been
>> here is to paint himself up to be a lunatic stalking crank who has a
>> *massive* sense of entitlement and who is completely and utterly
>> delusional. He would be *exactly* the kind of fucking whackjob who would
>> scream over the fence at his neighbours if they put their wheelie bin
>> too close to "his" part of the footpath.
> Sigh. Is the penny *ever* going to drop for the Fraudster? Lies and abuse
> are never, ever going to beat facts Fraudster. And the facts are that you
> are a liar, fraud, hypocrite and coward. Feel free to dispute any of those.
>> I pegged him to be an utter fuckwit the moment he first appeared around
>> here,
> Really Fraudster?
> "Alvey, in all seriousness mate, I like you. You're funny.". Gibbens,
> 02Jun17. Busted *again* liar.
>
>> and I've seen *nothing* to give me any reason whatsoever to
>> believe that that assessment was wrong. Best part about it is keeping
>> him locked in the lunatic bin shits him to death because I can talk
>> about him all I like while his insane protests fall on deaf ears and
>> have zero effect :)
> Methinks the Fraudster doth protest too much. Not to mention wayyyy too
> long.
> Really Fraudster, the days of you fooling anyone are long gone.
>

> alvey
> "You're a fucking brain dead Neanderthal who doesn't know his arse from
> his elbow". Fraudster to Jonz, 19Mar15

shot him down in flames. (as usual)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9io7dFq4f4U6@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13011&group=aus.cars#13011

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:47:53 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:47 UTC

On 18/03/2022 5:21 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 14/03/2022 10:25 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>> Oh, wow. Hear that? That's the sound of no one giving a shit.
>
> Then why this reply then?
>
> Your interest in this is really weird, it's unbelievable that you give
> a shit whether I make a fool of myself or not, or that you're trying
> to defend clocky's honour, but you still had to dive in bovver boots
> and all. So what has spooked you has it hit some sort of sore spot?
>
> I looked at the sketch that you so cleverly modified to suit your
> needs, it's about as basic as it gets, it does what it says but it is
> pretty badly written, and changing a couple of values in it is to
> programming what changing a spark plug is to being a motor mechanic.

what sketch where?

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just read
like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"- Xeno on Grubby Tech
"You cannot turn Darren's lies into the truth by attempting to *discredit*
what *I* say. You just make yourself look more of a dick"- Xeno to Grubby Tech

Re: O.T. A challenge

<j9ioa5Fq4f4U7@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13012&group=aus.cars#13012

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 17:49:21 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 06:49 UTC

On 18/03/2022 5:23 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 18/03/2022 5:11 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 12/03/2022 9:18 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>>> by telling us about your incredible programming talent and skills,
>>> and THEN saying you worked for NASA, you created the impression that
>>> you were employed by them as a programmer. but we now know you just
>>> emptied rubbish bins at NASA and probably just programmed a
>>> Commodore 64 for the kids. :)
>>
>> "You created the impression that you were employed by them as a
>> programmer" only in your tiny mind, it ain't my fault if your
>> arithmetic is so bad that you think that 2+2=10000000000000000000.
>
> Actually Keith, you *were* talking about your "programming" expertise
> and you mentioned having worked for NASA in the same paragraph which
> gave the impression that that's what you did for them. If that's *not*
> the case, then nows your chance to clear the air.

hear, hear!