aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: O.T. A challenge

SubjectAuthor
* O.T. A challengekeithr0
+* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||| `- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|||+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|||+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeGrumpy Tech
||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
| `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  || `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  ||   `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||    `- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |+- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
|  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  | +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | |+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | || `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | ||   `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | |`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|  | `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  |  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  | `* Re: O.T. A challengelindsay
|  |  |  +- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|    +- Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|    `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|     +- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|     `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|      `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|       `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|        `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|         +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|         |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          | `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          |   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|          |    `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|           `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|            `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|             |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| |`* Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| | `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
| |`- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com

Pages:12345678910111213
Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13463&group=aus.cars#13463

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: O.T. A challenge
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 13:38:26 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 03:38 UTC

On 5/04/2022 5:52 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 5/04/2022 5:32 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 28/03/2022 8:06 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Moreover, what you have done here in criticising it for it's basic
>>> structure is actually proved Clocky's comments to be true in that it
>>> *is* very basic and indeed anyone *can* do it, and had you not been
>>> so keen to portray yourself as being superior with your silly little
>>> "challenge" you might have been able to see that.
>>>
>>> Perhaps next time you might look first and *then* shoot.
>>>
>> Like I said, anybody can change a spark plug so does that make them a
>> mechanic?
>
> This is probably *the* most ridiculous comment you've come up with in
> this entire nonsensical argument. The fact that changing a spark plug is
> an easy task that anyone _can_ do without needing to be a mechanic is
> *precisely* the point he was making.
>
> Anyone *can* use Arduino without needing to be a programmer. That was
> his point all along which is one that I entirely agree with after having
> used it myself, and you've demonstrated rather perfectly here that
> you've whipped yourself up into such a ridiculous frenzy over this
> rubbish that you've completely lost sight of what the original point was
> all about  and now clearly have no idea what you're on about.

Anyone can "USE" an arduino, anyone can use a mobile phone app, but few
can write one.

> Seriously. Think about it all for a moment.....

Already have, maybe you should do so too.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13464&group=aus.cars#13464

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 13:39:38 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 03:39 UTC

On 6/04/2022 11:08 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 5/04/2022 3:32 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Of course the irony here is that in holding this view you are
>>> adopting the very view that you've spent the last few months
>>> criticising the FLC for holding :)

>>> And you're feeling a bit left out apparently....

>>> Right. I never published anything relating to what I did, so I don't
>>> know what you looked at.

>>> And this is your problem *right* here, Keefy.
>>>
>>> Your comments are utterly ridiculous, as the code is *not* badly
>>> written at all. In fact it is written exactly the way it needs to be
>>> in order to make the events occur that need to occur, and it needs to
>>> be no more elaborate or "fancy" than that. It's not about being
>>> complicated, but rather about being simple, basic code that is easy
>>> to follow and you do not need years of programming experience to pick
>>> it up and make use of it. I'm no programmer and had never used
>>> Arduino before in my life, but I was able to set it up easily and get
>>> it working reliably without any hassle at all, which to me is a
>>> testament of the ease in which it can be made to work.
>>>
>>> Moreover, what you have done here in criticising it for it's basic
>>> structure is actually proved Clocky's comments to be true in that it
>>> *is* very basic and indeed anyone *can* do it, and had you not been
>>> so keen to portray yourself as being superior with your silly little
>>> "challenge" you might have been able to see that.
>>>
>>> Perhaps next time you might look first and *then* shoot.
>>>
>> Like I said, anybody can change a spark plug so does that make them a
>> mechanic?
>>

> Only NoddyLiar in his imagination.
>
> Anyone can copy bits of code into a sketch and program an Arduino, does
> that make them a programmer?
>
> Nobody is claiming they are.
>
> Even NoddyLiar got walked through it with help from the man on youtube
> who's project he copied 1:1.

That's got nothing to do with making something from scratch.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb74shFt7ugU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13465&group=aus.cars#13465

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 13:42:10 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 03:42 UTC

On 6/04/2022 10:47 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 5/04/2022 3:30 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Which activities specifically? I keep most almost all of my
>>> activities out of this group and barely if ever mention them.
>>>
>>> What proof have *you* provided for any of yours aside from your
>>> garden art assembly pics? You're always creaming your pants and
>>> belittling others but where is the evidence to support your claims?
>>
>> What sort of "Evidence" do you require?
>>
>>> Like I
>>>
>>> Not insults, observations.
>>
>> You have a totally warped mind, obsession does that to people. Like I
>> said, sad really once you were a reasonable person.
>>

> I'm not the one setting ridiculous challenges because I couldn't
> comprehend what was said.

Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it" apparently you
can't. No matter how much you tap dance around it, you were wrong, but
you're not man enough to admit it.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13466&group=aus.cars#13466

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:13:05 +1000
 by: Noddy - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:13 UTC

On 7/04/2022 1:38 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 5/04/2022 5:52 pm, Noddy wrote:

>> Anyone *can* use Arduino without needing to be a programmer. That was
>> his point all along which is one that I entirely agree with after
>> having used it myself, and you've demonstrated rather perfectly here
>> that you've whipped yourself up into such a ridiculous frenzy over
>> this rubbish that you've completely lost sight of what the original
>> point was all about  and now clearly have no idea what you're on about.
>
> Anyone can "USE" an arduino, anyone can use a mobile phone app, but few
> can write one.

Seriously Keith, you are making an absolute *flog* of yourself here, and
you need to grow the fuck up. Arduino is *not* a difficult program
language for anyone to use, and why you are so obsessed about this is
mystifying. It's as if people with little to no programming skill being
able to successfully create basic programs in a very simple language are
a threat to you in some way and make you feel emasculated.

It's bizarre, but at least that's one thing you have in common with your
current nemesis. You both have overly inflated opinions of yourselves,
and you both suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13467&group=aus.cars#13467

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:21:09 +1000
 by: Noddy - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:21 UTC

On 7/04/2022 1:39 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 6/04/2022 11:08 am, Clocky wrote:

>> Anyone can copy bits of code into a sketch and program an Arduino,
>> does that make them a programmer?
>>
>> Nobody is claiming they are.
>>
>> Even NoddyLiar got walked through it with help from the man on youtube
>> who's project he copied 1:1.
>
> That's got nothing to do with making something from scratch.

No one said anything about "making something from scratch", and given
that there are a libraries full of pre-written code from which people
can pick and choose the routines they need that can then be easily
tailored to suit their specific requirements the obvious question has to
be "Why the hell would you *need* to?"

Can I give you some free advice?

As much as you're trying to make it one, this is *not* a contest. You're
not going to win a trophy for having done something that you consider to
be more complicated or important than anyone else here, and you are
definitely *not* the only person here who has "done shit".

Carry on about it all you like, but all you're achieving here is to make
yourself look like a total fruitcake who couldn't be any more conceited
if he *wanted* to be.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2lseo$e8q$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13468&group=aus.cars#13468

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:22:32 +1000
 by: Noddy - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:22 UTC

On 7/04/2022 1:42 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 6/04/2022 10:47 am, Clocky wrote:

>> I'm not the one setting ridiculous challenges because I couldn't
>> comprehend what was said.
>
> Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it" apparently you
> can't. No matter how much you tap dance around it, you were wrong, but
> you're not man enough to admit it.

For fuck's sake. You criticise the FLC for their juvenile bullshit and
then you make comments like this :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb7b7mFuddiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13469&group=aus.cars#13469

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:30:27 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:30 UTC

On 7/4/2022 3:13 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 1:38 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 5/04/2022 5:52 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Anyone *can* use Arduino without needing to be a programmer. That was
>>> his point all along which is one that I entirely agree with after
>>> having used it myself, and you've demonstrated rather perfectly here
>>> that you've whipped yourself up into such a ridiculous frenzy over
>>> this rubbish that you've completely lost sight of what the original
>>> point was all about  and now clearly have no idea what you're on about.
>>
>> Anyone can "USE" an arduino, anyone can use a mobile phone app, but
>> few can write one.
>
> Seriously Keith, you are making an absolute *flog* of yourself here, and
> you need to grow the fuck up. Arduino is *not* a difficult program
> language for anyone to use, and why you are so obsessed about this is
> mystifying. It's as if people with little to no programming skill being
> able to successfully create basic programs in a very simple language are
> a threat to you in some way and make you feel emasculated.

Is that like tradies with *real qualifications* are a threat to you and
make you feel emasculated. Not quite, you were born with no balls!

> It's bizarre, but at least that's one thing you have in common with your
> current nemesis. You both have overly inflated opinions of yourselves,
> and you both suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Oi! That's P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N with a capital P.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb7b9vFuddiU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13470&group=aus.cars#13470

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:31:43 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net>
<t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:31 UTC

On 7/4/2022 3:21 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 1:39 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 6/04/2022 11:08 am, Clocky wrote:
>
>>> Anyone can copy bits of code into a sketch and program an Arduino,
>>> does that make them a programmer?
>>>
>>> Nobody is claiming they are.
>>>
>>> Even NoddyLiar got walked through it with help from the man on
>>> youtube who's project he copied 1:1.
>>
>> That's got nothing to do with making something from scratch.
>
> No one said anything about "making something from scratch", and given
> that there are a libraries full of pre-written code from which people
> can pick and choose the routines they need that can then be easily
> tailored to suit their specific requirements the obvious question has to
> be "Why the hell would you *need* to?"
>
> Can I give you some free advice?
>
> As much as you're trying to make it one, this is *not* a contest. You're
> not going to win a trophy for having done something that you consider to
> be more complicated or important than anyone else here, and you are
> definitely *not* the only person here who has "done shit".
>
> Carry on about it all you like, but all you're achieving here is to make
> yourself look like a total fruitcake who couldn't be any more conceited
> if he *wanted* to be.

As conceited (and narcissistic) as a person who claims qualifications he
doesn't have?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb7cs2F65qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13471&group=aus.cars#13471

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:58:25 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me>
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:58 UTC

On 7/04/2022 3:13 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 1:38 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 5/04/2022 5:52 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Anyone *can* use Arduino without needing to be a programmer. That was
>>> his point all along which is one that I entirely agree with after
>>> having used it myself, and you've demonstrated rather perfectly here
>>> that you've whipped yourself up into such a ridiculous frenzy over
>>> this rubbish that you've completely lost sight of what the original
>>> point was all about  and now clearly have no idea what you're on about.
>>
>> Anyone can "USE" an arduino, anyone can use a mobile phone app, but
>> few can write one.
>
> Seriously Keith, you are making an absolute *flog* of yourself here, and
> you need to grow the fuck up. Arduino is *not* a difficult program
> language for anyone to use, and why you are so obsessed about this is
> mystifying. It's as if people with little to no programming skill being
> able to successfully create basic programs in a very simple language are
> a threat to you in some way and make you feel emasculated.

A flog? what has a Japanese frog got to do with it.

> It's bizarre, but at least that's one thing you have in common with your
> current nemesis. You both have overly inflated opinions of yourselves,
> and you both suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Nodz, you aren't arguing from a position of strength here.

The interesting thing is how something that has nothing to do with you
has got up your nose. We can all form our own opinions about that.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb7dehF8n4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13473&group=aus.cars#13473

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:08:16 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0ne88$bog$1@dont-email.me> <j9inauFq6v2U1@mid.individual.net>
<t124cg$csn$1@dont-email.me> <jad6v7Ft7g9U4@mid.individual.net>
<t1u1fm$t90$1@dont-email.me> <jb29h7Fng8U1@mid.individual.net>
<t2invh$c52$4@dont-email.me> <jb74shFt7ugU3@mid.individual.net>
<t2lseo$e8q$2@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 06:08 UTC

On 7/4/2022 3:22 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 1:42 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 6/04/2022 10:47 am, Clocky wrote:
>

>>> I'm not the one setting ridiculous challenges because I couldn't
>>> comprehend what was said.
>>
>> Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it" apparently
>> you can't. No matter how much you tap dance around it, you were wrong,
>> but you're not man enough to admit it.
>
> For fuck's sake. You criticise the FLC for their juvenile bullshit and
> then you make comments like this :)

For juvenile bullshit, Darren, you really ought to be addressing the
FLCJC. Masters of juvenile bullshit in any jurisdiction!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<ema65l4z8fq0.1bfuz3fahyp66.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13474&group=aus.cars#13474

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:37:04 +1000
References: <j8t97jFu6l8U1@mid.individual.net> <t0bv5h$sqk$1@dont-email.me> <j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me> <9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com> <t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net> <t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net> <t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net> <t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net> <t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net> <t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net> <t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 06:37 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:13:05 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> It's bizarre, but at least that's one thing you have in common with your
> current nemesis. You both have overly inflated opinions of yourselves,
> and you both suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Yep, he's a mad as Putin.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<1g0bnlw25bn05.xeznj4p8blj8.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13476&group=aus.cars#13476

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 17:08:46 +1000
References: <j8t97jFu6l8U1@mid.individual.net> <t0bv5h$sqk$1@dont-email.me> <j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me> <9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com> <t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net> <t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net> <t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net> <t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net> <t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net> <t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net> <t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 07:08 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:21:09 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> Can I give you some free advice?

lol!
And the hits just keep coming on Radio Fraudster!

What a silly twat.

alvey

Re: O.T. A challenge

<mmlwehph547g$.iy379gf0luvy.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13477&group=aus.cars#13477

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 17:20:21 +1000
References: <j8t97jFu6l8U1@mid.individual.net> <t0bv5h$sqk$1@dont-email.me> <j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me> <9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com> <t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net> <t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net> <t0ne88$bog$1@dont-email.me> <j9inauFq6v2U1@mid.individual.net> <t124cg$csn$1@dont-email.me> <jad6v7Ft7g9U4@mid.individual.net> <t1u1fm$t90$1@dont-email.me> <jb29h7Fng8U1@mid.individual.net> <t2invh$c52$4@dont-email.me> <jb74shFt7ugU3@mid.individual.net> <t2lseo$e8q$2@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 07:20 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 15:22:32 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> On 7/04/2022 1:42 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 6/04/2022 10:47 am, Clocky wrote:
>

>>> I'm not the one setting ridiculous challenges because I couldn't
>>> comprehend what was said.
>>
>> Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it" apparently you
>> can't. No matter how much you tap dance around it, you were wrong, but
>> you're not man enough to admit it.
>
> For fuck's sake. You criticise the FLC for their juvenile bullshit and
> then you make comments like this :)

Tell us Fraudster, how is that different to your,

"You're just another totally pissweak keyboard warrior who mouths off like
crazy but doesn't have the balls to back himself when push comes to shove.”

Oty.

At least keith hasn't run away Fraudster...

alvey

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2mahm$b03$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13478&group=aus.cars#13478

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:23:00 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me> <jb7cs2F65qU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Noddy - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 09:23 UTC

On 7/04/2022 3:58 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 3:13 pm, Noddy wrote:

>> Seriously Keith, you are making an absolute *flog* of yourself here,
>> and you need to grow the fuck up. Arduino is *not* a difficult program
>> language for anyone to use, and why you are so obsessed about this is
>> mystifying. It's as if people with little to no programming skill
>> being able to successfully create basic programs in a very simple
>> language are a threat to you in some way and make you feel emasculated.
>
> A flog? what has a Japanese frog got to do with it.

I'll bet you thought that was funny....

>> It's bizarre, but at least that's one thing you have in common with
>> your current nemesis. You both have overly inflated opinions of
>> yourselves, and you both suffer from delusions of grandeur.
>
> Nodz, you aren't arguing from a position of strength here.
>
> The interesting thing is how something that has nothing to do with you
> has got up your nose. We can all form our own opinions about that.

Form whatever opinion you like but the reality is that in trying to show
yourself as superior all you're managing to do is make yourself look
like a total dick, and the irony in all of that is that you've spent the
last few months here endlessly criticising various FLC members for doing
precisely that.

Get back to me about arguing from positions of strength when the penny
finally drops for you....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb80a9F3tjeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13481&group=aus.cars#13481

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 21:30:14 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me> <jb7cs2F65qU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2mahm$b03$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 11:30 UTC

On 7/4/2022 7:23 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 3:58 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 7/04/2022 3:13 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Seriously Keith, you are making an absolute *flog* of yourself here,
>>> and you need to grow the fuck up. Arduino is *not* a difficult
>>> program language for anyone to use, and why you are so obsessed about
>>> this is mystifying. It's as if people with little to no programming
>>> skill being able to successfully create basic programs in a very
>>> simple language are a threat to you in some way and make you feel
>>> emasculated.
>>
>> A flog? what has a Japanese frog got to do with it.
>
> I'll bet you thought that was funny....
>
>>> It's bizarre, but at least that's one thing you have in common with
>>> your current nemesis. You both have overly inflated opinions of
>>> yourselves, and you both suffer from delusions of grandeur.
>>
>> Nodz, you aren't arguing from a position of strength here.
>>
>> The interesting thing is how something that has nothing to do with you
>> has got up your nose. We can all form our own opinions about that.
>
> Form whatever opinion you like but the reality is that in trying to show

The reality is - you find yourself between a rock and a hard place in
that you're being forced to defend Clocky. It's Ok Darren, we (royal
"we" intended) all know why you find yourself in such a conundrum - to
argue against Clocky you would have to stump up proof of your myriad
false claims of trade qualifications and experience. No need Darren,
your lack of knowledge of relatively low levels of trade basics that you
never saw the inside of a TAFE college as an apprentice - ever.

> yourself as superior all you're managing to do is make yourself look

Well, you were doing the same with your fake claims of trade
qualifications and business ownership in attempting to claim *trade
relevance*. Hasn't worked out so well for you now has it?

> like a total dick, and the irony in all of that is that you've spent the

Well, yes, your lies, bullshit and fake claims have made you look like a
total dick. What I don't get is how you got away with it for so long -
over 20 years. No doubt you, and the FLCJC, jumped on anyone daring to
call you out on your lies and bullshit.

> last few months here endlessly criticising various FLC members for doing
> precisely that.
>
> Get back to me about arguing from positions of strength when the penny
> finally drops for you....

You have no position of strength Darren! You're a liar through and
through. Best you crawl back under your rock!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb82jlF4aijU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13482&group=aus.cars#13482

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 22:09:37 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 12:09 UTC

On 6/04/2022 11:08 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 5/04/2022 3:32 pm, keithr0 wrote:

>>> Of course the irony here is that in holding this view you are
>>> adopting the very view that you've spent the last few months
>>> criticising the FLC for holding :)

>>> And you're feeling a bit left out apparently....

>>> Right. I never published anything relating to what I did, so I don't
>>> know what you looked at.

>>> And this is your problem *right* here, Keefy.
>>>
>>> Your comments are utterly ridiculous, as the code is *not* badly
>>> written at all. In fact it is written exactly the way it needs to be
>>> in order to make the events occur that need to occur, and it needs
>>> to be no more elaborate or "fancy" than that. It's not about being
>>> complicated, but rather about being simple, basic code that is easy
>>> to follow and you do not need years of programming experience to
>>> pick it up and make use of it. I'm no programmer and had never used
>>> Arduino before in my life, but I was able to set it up easily and
>>> get it working reliably without any hassle at all, which to me is a
>>> testament of the ease in which it can be made to work.
>>>
>>> Moreover, what you have done here in criticising it for it's basic
>>> structure is actually proved Clocky's comments to be true in that it
>>> *is* very basic and indeed anyone *can* do it, and had you not been
>>> so keen to portray yourself as being superior with your silly little
>>> "challenge" you might have been able to see that.
>>>
>>> Perhaps next time you might look first and *then* shoot.
>>>
>> Like I said, anybody can change a spark plug so does that make them a
>> mechanic?
>>

> Only NoddyLiar in his imagination.
>
> Anyone can copy bits of code into a sketch and program an Arduino,
> does that make them a programmer?
>
> Nobody is claiming they are.
>
> Even NoddyLiar got walked through it with help from the man on youtube
> who's project he copied 1:1.

I'm tempted to check out this Arduino thing to see if 'anyone can do
it', but I lack sufficient interest, despite my curiosity, to motivate
me to do so.  :)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2mmnd$758$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13483&group=aus.cars#13483

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:50:45 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 12:50 UTC

On 7/04/2022 11:42 am, keithr0 wrote:
> On 6/04/2022 10:47 am, Clocky wrote:

>>> What sort of "Evidence" do you require?

>>> You have a totally warped mind, obsession does that to people. Like I
>>> said, sad really once you were a reasonable person.
>>>

>> I'm not the one setting ridiculous challenges because I couldn't
>> comprehend what was said.
>
> Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it"

Nice try but I described a process that qualified that statement which
you have curiously left out... so let's look at what I actually said, in
context with the qualifiers intact.

On Feb 18 2022 I said:

"What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select the
libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.

Literally anyone can do that."

Literally anyone *can* do that, it's the exact process many hobbyists
use to program an Arduino, myself included.

apparently you
> can't. No matter how much you tap dance around it, you were wrong, but
> you're not man enough to admit it.

Now you're trying to 'win' by being at the least mischievous and at
worst willingly deceptive by misrepresenting what I clearly stated but
*you* failed to comprehend.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2mnjo$mmo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13484&group=aus.cars#13484

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 21:05:59 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 13:05 UTC

On 7/04/2022 8:14 am, keithr0 wrote:
> On 29/03/2022 2:23 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Not where I worked, at Carnarvon we had Univac 1210 machines, at
>>> Island Lagoon we had XDS 910 and 930 machines, at Orrorral we had an
>>> ADECS37A and a Packard Bell PB250. Not a commodore in sight. The I
>>> started working on real computers.

>>> And?
>>>

>> You worked for NASA and you didn't know they used Commodore Amigas
>> where it mattered. I call bullshit until you provide some evidence for
>> your grand claims.
>
> Lets look at how this rather pathetic little spat started. You demanded
> that I post that noddy is a liar, I don't do demands,

You don't have to. See sig.

OTOH I said:

"What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select the
libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.

Literally anyone can do that."

*you* failed to comprehend what I said, felt butt-hurt for some reason
and then demanded I program something for you to prove I'm a programmer
which is something I never ever claimed to be.

You're nuts pal.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<mcxoa4b89rex$.11tm8vkskcskx.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13485&group=aus.cars#13485

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 06:04:11 +1000
References: <j8t97jFu6l8U1@mid.individual.net> <t0bv5h$sqk$1@dont-email.me> <j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me> <9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com> <t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net> <t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net> <t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net> <t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net> <t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net> <t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net> <t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me> <jb7cs2F65qU1@mid.individual.net> <t2mahm$b03$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:04 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:23:00 +1000, Noddy wrote:

> On 7/04/2022 3:58 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 7/04/2022 3:13 pm, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> Seriously Keith, you are making an absolute *flog* of yourself here,
>>> and you need to grow the fuck up. Arduino is *not* a difficult program
>>> language for anyone to use, and why you are so obsessed about this is
>>> mystifying. It's as if people with little to no programming skill
>>> being able to successfully create basic programs in a very simple
>>> language are a threat to you in some way and make you feel emasculated.
>>
>> A flog? what has a Japanese frog got to do with it.
>
> I'll bet you thought that was funny....
>
>>> It's bizarre, but at least that's one thing you have in common with
>>> your current nemesis. You both have overly inflated opinions of
>>> yourselves, and you both suffer from delusions of grandeur.
>>
>> Nodz, you aren't arguing from a position of strength here.
>>
>> The interesting thing is how something that has nothing to do with you
>> has got up your nose. We can all form our own opinions about that.
>
> Form whatever opinion you like but the reality is that in trying to show
> yourself as superior all you're managing to do is make yourself look
> like a total dick, and the irony in all of that is that you've spent the
> last few months here endlessly criticising various FLC members for doing
> precisely that.

"... but the reality is...", Fraudster loves using this phrase. It's the
ultimate in irony.
> Get back to me about arguing from positions of strength when the penny
> finally drops for you....

Why? Are you going to give him pointers on How To Runaway?

alvey
“I've got all the time in the world cockbreath. I'm not the one who
crawls up his own arse and runs away”. Fraudster, 30May15

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb9cs2Fc6b1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13486&group=aus.cars#13486

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 10:10:56 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0ne88$bog$1@dont-email.me> <j9inauFq6v2U1@mid.individual.net>
<t124cg$csn$1@dont-email.me> <jad6v7Ft7g9U4@mid.individual.net>
<t1u1fm$t90$1@dont-email.me> <jb29h7Fng8U1@mid.individual.net>
<t2invh$c52$4@dont-email.me> <jb74shFt7ugU3@mid.individual.net>
<t2mmnd$758$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 00:10 UTC

On 7/04/2022 10:50 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 11:42 am, keithr0 wrote:

>>> I'm not the one setting ridiculous challenges because I couldn't
>>> comprehend what was said.
>>
>> Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it"
>
> Nice try but I described a process that qualified that statement which
> you have curiously left out... so let's look at what I actually said,
> in context with the qualifiers intact.
>
> On Feb 18 2022 I said:
>
> "What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select the
> libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.
>
> Literally anyone can do that."
>
> Literally anyone *can* do that, it's the exact process many hobbyists
> use to program an Arduino, myself included.
>

>  apparently you
>> can't. No matter how much you tap dance around it, you were wrong,
>> but you're not man enough to admit it.
>
> Now you're trying to 'win' by being at the least mischievous and at
> worst willingly deceptive by misrepresenting what I clearly stated but
> *you* failed to comprehend.

it seems clear enough to me what you said

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2o24l$e44$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13487&group=aus.cars#13487

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 09:11:49 +0800
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0ne88$bog$1@dont-email.me> <j9inauFq6v2U1@mid.individual.net>
<t124cg$csn$1@dont-email.me> <jad6v7Ft7g9U4@mid.individual.net>
<t1u1fm$t90$1@dont-email.me> <jb29h7Fng8U1@mid.individual.net>
<t2invh$c52$4@dont-email.me> <jb74shFt7ugU3@mid.individual.net>
<t2mmnd$758$1@dont-email.me> <jb9cs2Fc6b1U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 01:11 UTC

On 8/04/2022 8:10 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 10:50 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it"
>>
>> Nice try but I described a process that qualified that statement which
>> you have curiously left out... so let's look at what I actually said,
>> in context with the qualifiers intact.
>>
>> On Feb 18 2022 I said:
>>
>> "What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select the
>> libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.
>>
>> Literally anyone can do that."
>>
>> Literally anyone *can* do that, it's the exact process many hobbyists
>> use to program an Arduino, myself included.
>>

>>  apparently you
>>> can't. No matter how much you tap dance around it, you were wrong,
>>> but you're not man enough to admit it.
>>
>> Now you're trying to 'win' by being at the least mischievous and at
>> worst willingly deceptive by misrepresenting what I clearly stated but
>> *you* failed to comprehend.
>>

> it seems clear enough to me what you said

The weird thing is that nobody called themselves a "programmer" for
doing what I described yet somehow keith has interpreted what I said as
a claim to being a programmer. What I said means the opposite to what he
thinks or he wouldn't have posted a ridiculous programming challenge to
someone who has never claimed to be a programmer.

It's quite absurd and now that he looks silly and painted himself into a
corner he's trying to remove the context of my comment in order to make
out that I said something different.

Reminds me of a certain narcissistic compulsive liar, you might know
him, that once claimed I generalised that Mitsubishi Colts were "great
cars" when I actually stated that *my* Colt I bought for $200 with six
months rego that lasted 8 years was a great car.

Context is everything. When people like NoddyLiar and keith start
removing context to try and win an argument you know you have already won.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb9qmeFeipsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13488&group=aus.cars#13488

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:06:36 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me> <jb7cs2F65qU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2mahm$b03$1@dont-email.me> <mcxoa4b89rex$.11tm8vkskcskx.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: Xeno - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 04:06 UTC

On 8/4/2022 6:04 am, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:23:00 +1000, Noddy wrote:

>>> A flog? what has a Japanese frog got to do with it.
>>
>> I'll bet you thought that was funny....

>>> Nodz, you aren't arguing from a position of strength here.
>>>
>>> The interesting thing is how something that has nothing to do with you
>>> has got up your nose. We can all form our own opinions about that.
>>
>> Form whatever opinion you like but the reality is that in trying to show
>> yourself as superior all you're managing to do is make yourself look
>> like a total dick, and the irony in all of that is that you've spent the
>> last few months here endlessly criticising various FLC members for doing
>> precisely that.
>
> "... but the reality is...", Fraudster loves using this phrase. It's the
> ultimate in irony.
>
>> Get back to me about arguing from positions of strength when the penny
>> finally drops for you....
>
> Why? Are you going to give him pointers on How To Runaway?

Darren's *position of strength* - being *invisible* when called to account.

> alvey
> “I've got all the time in the world cockbreath. I'm not the one who
> crawls up his own arse and runs away”. Fraudster, 30May15

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jb9ritFeom3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13489&group=aus.cars#13489

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:21:47 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0ne88$bog$1@dont-email.me> <j9inauFq6v2U1@mid.individual.net>
<t124cg$csn$1@dont-email.me> <jad6v7Ft7g9U4@mid.individual.net>
<t1u1fm$t90$1@dont-email.me> <jb29h7Fng8U1@mid.individual.net>
<t2invh$c52$4@dont-email.me> <jb74shFt7ugU3@mid.individual.net>
<t2mmnd$758$1@dont-email.me> <jb9cs2Fc6b1U1@mid.individual.net>
<t2o24l$e44$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 04:21 UTC

On 8/4/2022 11:11 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 8/04/2022 8:10 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> Nice try but I described a process that qualified that statement
>>> which you have curiously left out... so let's look at what I actually
>>> said, in context with the qualifiers intact.
>>>
>>> On Feb 18 2022 I said:
>>>
>>> "What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select the
>>> libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.
>>>
>>> Literally anyone can do that."
>>>
>>> Literally anyone *can* do that, it's the exact process many hobbyists
>>> use to program an Arduino, myself included.
>>>

>>>  apparently you
>>>
>>> Now you're trying to 'win' by being at the least mischievous and at
>>> worst willingly deceptive by misrepresenting what I clearly stated
>>> but *you* failed to comprehend.
>>>

>> it seems clear enough to me what you said
>>

> The weird thing is that nobody called themselves a "programmer" for
> doing what I described yet somehow keith has interpreted what I said as
> a claim to being a programmer. What I said means the opposite to what he
> thinks or he wouldn't have posted a ridiculous programming challenge to
> someone who has never claimed to be a programmer.

I did quite a bit of programming in the 80s, even into the 90s, but no
way would I even think to consider myself a programmer. I have a lot of
friends who are trained, skilled and *qualified* programmers and it
would be the pinnacle of narcissism for me to consider myself even close
to their league.

> It's quite absurd and now that he looks silly and painted himself into a
> corner he's trying to remove the context of my comment in order to make
> out that I said something different.

Must have learnt that technique from the FLCJC - they are regulars in
that game.

> Reminds me of a certain narcissistic compulsive liar, you might know
> him, that once claimed I generalised that Mitsubishi Colts were "great
> cars" when I actually stated that *my* Colt I bought for $200 with six
> months rego that lasted 8 years was a great car.
>
> Context is everything. When people like NoddyLiar and keith start
> removing context to try and win an argument you know you have already won.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2qgs7$sam$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13490&group=aus.cars#13490

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 07:35:35 +0800
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me> <jb7cs2F65qU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2mahm$b03$1@dont-email.me> <mcxoa4b89rex$.11tm8vkskcskx.dlg@40tude.net>
<jb9qmeFeipsU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 23:35 UTC

On 8/04/2022 12:06 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 8/4/2022 6:04 am, alvey wrote:

>>> I'll bet you thought that was funny....

>>> Form whatever opinion you like but the reality is that in trying to show
>>> yourself as superior all you're managing to do is make yourself look
>>> like a total dick, and the irony in all of that is that you've spent the
>>> last few months here endlessly criticising various FLC members for doing
>>> precisely that.
>>
>> "... but the reality is...", Fraudster loves using this phrase. It's the
>> ultimate in irony.
>>> Get back to me about arguing from positions of strength when the penny
>>> finally drops for you....
>>
>> Why? Are you going to give him pointers on How To Runaway?
>>
> Darren's *position of strength* - being *invisible* when called to account.

.... sniping from behind a killfail.

The cowards way.

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if
it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jbc3n2Fs3tfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13491&group=aus.cars#13491

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 10:52:49 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2gsgl$v0e$1@dont-email.me> <jb74ljFt7ugU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2lrt3$bgd$1@dont-email.me> <jb7cs2F65qU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2mahm$b03$1@dont-email.me> <mcxoa4b89rex$.11tm8vkskcskx.dlg@40tude.net>
<jb9qmeFeipsU1@mid.individual.net> <t2qgs7$sam$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 00:52 UTC

On 9/4/2022 9:35 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 8/04/2022 12:06 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> "... but the reality is...", Fraudster loves using this phrase. It's the
>>> ultimate in irony.
>>>
>>> Why? Are you going to give him pointers on How To Runaway?
>>>
>> Darren's *position of strength* - being *invisible* when called to
>> account.
>>

> ... sniping from behind a killfail.
>
> The cowards way.

;-)