What orators lack in depth they make up in length.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

SubjectAuthor
* The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breedcorella
+* SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`- SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Daniel65
+* Sphinxcorella
|`- Sphinxcorella
+* It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Fran
|`- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Arindam Banerjee
+- The *Incompetence* A-TEAMÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+* Growth Is It Good Or Is It Evilcorella
|`- Growth Is It Good Or Is It EvilRod Speed
+* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseOzix
|`* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
| `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseDaniel65
|  `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
|   `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest risePetzl
|    `- self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
+- Too Many Mistakescorella
+- 12corella
+- Edvard_Grieg_-_Peer_Gynt_Suite_No.1._Morning_Mood._Pcorella
+* 909corella
|`- 909corella
+* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindMrPostingRobot
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindArindam Banerjee
|`* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
| `* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|  `- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
> [...]
|||           |    `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||           |     `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
|||           `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||            `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
|+- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardArindam Banerjee
|`- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardFran
+* PHON fielding quantum candidates who don't even live in same stateOzix
+* Dan Andrews grilled by IBAC againNomen Nescio
`* 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidenbuh buh biden

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1ngm2wf5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14452&group=aus.politics#14452

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 05:57:58 +1000
<u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <op.1ne3z4ksbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<qu20ah1vshvatj00cm7j7t6mfh3nqcnn1k@4ax.com> <op.1nfgc9srbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<b4k1ahd9dhn0d0d4bp5rqec38s3nuacdpp@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:57 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 02:41:55 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:35:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 12:40:17 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You are a troll and stupid.
>>
>> You are so fucking usingless that you can't even manage
>> to come up with anything better than that hoary old line.

> That as you call it "hoary old line'' is accurate and true,

Nope, just another of your drug crazed drunken incompetant bouncer
fantasys.

>> Next you will be stupidly pig ignorantly claiming I am a lefty.
>
> In the USA I'd call you progressive troll.

Not progressive at all, anywhere except in the sense that you
stupid god botherer redskins should be ignored, fuckwit.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1ngm7m0abyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14453&group=aus.politics#14453

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 06:00:48 +1000
<3bk1ah9t5tq32dsp467rnjegajc40mli8e@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:00 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 02:53:18 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 15:31:44 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Jun 2022 16:10:44 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You are full of shit.
>>>
>> You are the septic (Yank) head has been filled with so much shit you
>> don't know the truth.
>
> I just live here and can see for myself, you just read QAmon
> bullshit.
>
>> What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the
>> truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
>> longer recognize the truth at all.

>>> Trump is a idiot.
>>>
>> Thought so at first also
>> Then came the stolen election, Trump is now motivated to expose the
>> swamp and is effectively doing so.
>> Trump is the best thing Politically to Happen in the US of A since
>> George Washington.

>>> At times. Depends on the opinion. I do not serve the Party like a
>>> Nazi or Stalinist do. Gun Control depends on how far the left want to
>>> go, entitlements also.
>>>
>> Appearing that Biden's Crime Gang organized the killing at Uvalde
>> school, or you think it is normal to ignore 911 calls and tried
>> stopping those that were successfully in rescuing children?
>> The Uvalde "police" tried to stop the nearby border patrol who
>> intercepted 911 calls of kid's who had been shot, any they forced the
>> police way stormed the school and shot Biden's loon in lease than a
>> minute of the 3 border patrol arriving.
>> Biden's crime gang has even came for Peter Navarro, you did nothing,
>> next they will come for you!
>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-peter-navarros-arrest-third-world>
>> https://tinyurl.com/26un3ux2
>> Tucker Carlson: Peter Navarro's arrest is a huge step toward the
>> politics of the third world
>> Tucker Carlson argues the left is using the judicial system for
>> political revenge
>
> You are deluded. Biden and his family are criminals in many ways,
> as is Trump.

>>> Rod Speed is rather stupid IMO. He is here just to troll.
>>>
>> Rod Speed is opinionated but no troll known him since the 80's
>> brilliant computer tech.
>
> LOL. Sorry, he is a troll. He seems to troll because he has
> self-esteem issues.

Another of your pathetically hoary old lines.

So much for your pathetic fantasy that you are good at what you do.

You are actually pathetic at everything and can't even manage to
remember who said what, because you are drug crazed and blotto
24/7/365.25

>>> They are allowed here as this is a un moderated group. Fran and
>>> Ordog might think they moderate it but they don't.
>>>
>> Fran and Ordog are part of aus.politics Dumb 3 and plonk anyone who
>> has a clue
>
> They are idiots. When a topic like this one involves the US, they
> should not believe it needs to be limited to backwater Ozzies. They
> are an example of what so many in the world believe Ozzies are like
> American hillbillies, just dumber. I've been to OZ and know that
> isn't true except maybe those in inner-city Melbourne or Sydney. On
> the outskirts, I found the people to be honest and all-around good
> people, with a few idiots in the mix.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14454&group=aus.politics#14454

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:06:21 +1000
References: <cena9htc48rv7nlrgscsvj4tgp68f5dabe@4ax.com> <90lc9h1rccuta3vc848pi8pp0rlao5s631@4ax.com> <g8tc9htul8h7cv9fl657fnqpsp4tahvfhk@4ax.com> <gfpf9h111utu7bc23a3l1boac2060avpvp@4ax.com> <f9qf9hdcefqq5g717tes2jjtrqoat56c31@4ax.com> <16jg9hd6t8q5nhb1j3stbb710hmltpakvt@4ax.com> <s6kg9hhmqkl2knpl6p451ie0vopdh662ht@4ax.com> <u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <6ab0ahpk7lrg48b06r7e815lode472fd10@4ax.com> <3bk1ah9t5tq32dsp467rnjegajc40mli8e@4ax.com>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 21:06 UTC

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 09:53:18 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 15:31:44 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 07 Jun 2022 16:10:44 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> You are full of shit.
>>>
>>You are the septic (Yank) head has been filled with so much shit you
>>don't know the truth.
>
> I just live here and can see for myself, you just read QAmon
>bullshit.

"QAmon" a Filipino Pig farmer?
I don't bother with CNN, Washington Post, told you what papers, I
read, not that I swallow much of it.
You won't be living there for much more.
"If Biden gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes
of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a
country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
You *SEE* any indication Trump is wrong?
https://tinyurl.com/27hscsv3

>>What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the
>>truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
>>longer recognize the truth at all.

>>> Trump is a idiot.
>>>
>>Thought so at first also
>>Then came the stolen election, Trump is now motivated to expose the
>>swamp and is effectively doing so.
>>Trump is the best thing Politically to Happen in the US of A since
>>George Washington.

>>> At times. Depends on the opinion. I do not serve the Party like a
>>>Nazi or Stalinist do. Gun Control depends on how far the left want to
>>>go, entitlements also.
>>>
>>Appearing that Biden's Crime Gang organized the killing at Uvalde
>>school, or you think it is normal to ignore 911 calls and tried
>>stopping those that were successfully in rescuing children?
>>The Uvalde "police" tried to stop the nearby border patrol who
>>intercepted 911 calls of kid's who had been shot, any they forced the
>>police way stormed the school and shot Biden's loon in lease than a
>>minute of the 3 border patrol arriving.
>>Biden's crime gang has even came for Peter Navarro, you did nothing,
>>next they will come for you!
>><https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-peter-navarros-arrest-third-world>
>> https://tinyurl.com/26un3ux2
>>Tucker Carlson: Peter Navarro's arrest is a huge step toward the
>>politics of the third world
>>Tucker Carlson argues the left is using the judicial system for
>>political revenge
>
> You are deluded. Biden and his family are criminals in many ways,
>as is Trump.

Trump never had a weaponized justice system that for "gun control"
propaganda purposes allowed and set-up the shooting murder of 22 souls
inside a school.
Howard did similar in Hobart Tasmania.
Bryant could not drive a car, did not live in Hobart hours drive away,
he had no firearms license the Firearm used was from Melbourne police
Auction.
<https://www.britannica.com/event/Port-Arthur-Massacre>

>>> Rod Speed is rather stupid IMO. He is here just to troll.
>>>
>>Rod Speed is opinionated but no troll known him since the 80's
>>brilliant computer tech.
>
> LOL. Sorry, he is a troll. He seems to troll because he has
>self-esteem issues. I don't blame him.

Hasn't changed one bit for decades, but is not a troll, mainly pretty
correct, a lot of REAL self opinionated people don't like ugly truth.
Rod Speed like you has problems connecting the dots (media hypnosis)
to see the real picture.

>>> They are allowed here as this is a un moderated group. Fran and
>>>Ordog might think they moderate it but they don't.
>>>
>>Fran and Ordog are part of aus.politics Dumb 3 and plonk anyone who
>>has a clue
>
> They are idiots. When a topic like this one involves the US, they
>should not believe it needs to be limited to backwater Ozzies. They
>are an example of what so many in the world believe Ozzies are like
>American hillbillies, just dumber. I've been to OZ and know that
>isn't true except maybe those in inner-city Melbourne or Sydney. On
>the outskirts, I found the people to be honest and all-around good
>people, with a few idiots in the mix.

Everything that happens in the US affects Australia and the world.
Why a absolute criminal Gang that stole most peoples vote is
dangerous,
But Biden has seen everyone in the US can get a crack pipe before his
WWIII ends the world!
You hungry yet?
<https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2022/june/stock-up-on-foods-experts-ministers-urge-people-to-prepare-for-global-famine>
https://tinyurl.com/22fj82d3
Biden did that!
You still rather have him than a elected president Donald Trump.
--
Petzl
The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Republic assistant minister

<s042ah914gckao6invpsk57h2ospoql3q8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14455&group=aus.politics#14455

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Republic assistant minister
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:12:04 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 21:12 UTC

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 23:30:42 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>> History buff much of our constitution came from Washington
>>
>Wacko!! But 'Washminster' didn't, it only came from your mind, Petzl!

Been around since 1901
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_system#'Washminster'_system_of_Australia>
https://tinyurl.com/29qs9dds
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<2952ahlqj3b209f3s8htcdk4t77j60gq9l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14456&group=aus.politics#14456

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <g8tc9htul8h7cv9fl657fnqpsp4tahvfhk@4ax.com> <gfpf9h111utu7bc23a3l1boac2060avpvp@4ax.com> <f9qf9hdcefqq5g717tes2jjtrqoat56c31@4ax.com> <16jg9hd6t8q5nhb1j3stbb710hmltpakvt@4ax.com> <s6kg9hhmqkl2knpl6p451ie0vopdh662ht@4ax.com> <u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <op.1ne3z4ksbyq249@pvr2.lan> <qu20ah1vshvatj00cm7j7t6mfh3nqcnn1k@4ax.com> <op.1nfgc9srbyq249@pvr2.lan> <b4k1ahd9dhn0d0d4bp5rqec38s3nuacdpp@4ax.com> <op.1ngm2wf5byq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:31:50 -0700
 by: Mattb - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 21:31 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 05:57:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 02:41:55 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:35:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You are so fucking usingless that you can't even manage
>>> to come up with anything better than that hoary old line.
>
>> That as you call it "hoary old line'' is accurate and true,
>
>Nope, just another of your drug crazed drunken incompetant bouncer
>fantasys.
>
>>> Next you will be stupidly pig ignorantly claiming I am a lefty.
>>
>> In the USA I'd call you progressive troll.
>
>Not progressive at all, anywhere except in the sense that you
>stupid god botherer redskins should be ignored, fuckwit.

You want to be like Fran and Ordog, why am I not surprised.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<4997af82-d3e6-4ded-a827-dccf0a1e0dcdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14457&group=aus.politics#14457

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 14:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 21:52 UTC

On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 22:20:17 UTC+10, Max wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 9:42 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> > Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
> >> Rod Speed wrote

> >> No one cares about any of that thit.
> >
> > Wrong, as always.
> >
> >> All people care about is being close to Europe insteadof in the arse
> >> end of the world like Australia is.
> >
> > We haven't been since the war, stupid.
> >
> Where do you think more people in the world want to go on holiday -
> Europe or Australia?

Plenty of Australians tour Europe.
I did.
Plenty of Europeans seek Australian residence.
Note, the gassy robot Rod3po here is an exception, not the rule.
Which is what makes life here great.

> >> Plus the fact that in Australia the common cultureis being ripped out
> >> from underneath us.
> >
> > Bullshit it is.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1ngt3kpbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14458&group=aus.politics#14458

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 08:29:34 +1000
<8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 22:29 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:06:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 09:53:18 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 15:31:44 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You are the septic (Yank) head has been filled with so much shit you
>>> don't know the truth.
>>
>> I just live here and can see for myself, you just read QAmon
>> bullshit.

> "QAmon" a Filipino Pig farmer?
> I don't bother with CNN, Washington Post, told you what papers, I
> read, not that I swallow much of it.

> You won't be living there for much more.

Bullshit.

> "If Biden gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes
> of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a
> country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020

Just because that fool claims something...

> You *SEE* any indication Trump is wrong?

Yep, it has never happened in the USA, not even in the
great depression or the countless others before that.

> https://tinyurl.com/27hscsv3

>>> What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the
>>> truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no
>>> longer recognize the truth at all.

>>> Thought so at first also
>>> Then came the stolen election, Trump is now motivated to expose the
>>> swamp and is effectively doing so.
>>> Trump is the best thing Politically to Happen in the US of A since
>>> George Washington.

>>> Appearing that Biden's Crime Gang organized the killing at Uvalde
>>> school, or you think it is normal to ignore 911 calls and tried
>>> stopping those that were successfully in rescuing children?
>>> The Uvalde "police" tried to stop the nearby border patrol who
>>> intercepted 911 calls of kid's who had been shot, any they forced the
>>> police way stormed the school and shot Biden's loon in lease than a
>>> minute of the 3 border patrol arriving.
>>> Biden's crime gang has even came for Peter Navarro, you did nothing,
>>> next they will come for you!
>>> <https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-peter-navarros-arrest-third-world>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/26un3ux2
>>> Tucker Carlson: Peter Navarro's arrest is a huge step toward the
>>> politics of the third world
>>> Tucker Carlson argues the left is using the judicial system for
>>> political revenge
>>
>> You are deluded. Biden and his family are criminals in many ways,
>> as is Trump.

> Trump never had a weaponized justice system that for "gun control"
> propaganda purposes allowed and set-up the shooting murder of 22 souls
> inside a school.

Biden didn't either.

> Howard did similar in Hobart Tasmania.

You seriously claiming that Howard had Bryant shoot
all those people just to get the gun laws changed ?

You really are off with the fucking fairys.

> Bryant could not drive a car,

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1ngt7wcjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14459&group=aus.politics#14459

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 08:32:10 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 22:32 UTC

<ccb2aht4gq100pbcmc3fje2u2fgg24cvb2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14460&group=aus.politics#14460

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 09:46:39 +1000
References: <90lc9h1rccuta3vc848pi8pp0rlao5s631@4ax.com> <g8tc9htul8h7cv9fl657fnqpsp4tahvfhk@4ax.com> <gfpf9h111utu7bc23a3l1boac2060avpvp@4ax.com> <f9qf9hdcefqq5g717tes2jjtrqoat56c31@4ax.com> <16jg9hd6t8q5nhb1j3stbb710hmltpakvt@4ax.com> <s6kg9hhmqkl2knpl6p451ie0vopdh662ht@4ax.com> <u4uh9hpeeieqskgrchjr009tp52dc4u2ie@4ax.com> <6ab0ahpk7lrg48b06r7e815lode472fd10@4ax.com> <3bk1ah9t5tq32dsp467rnjegajc40mli8e@4ax.com> <8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com> <op.1ngt3kpbbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 23:46 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 08:29:34 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:06:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 09:53:18 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I just live here and can see for myself, you just read QAmon
>>> bullshit.
>
>> "QAmon" a Filipino Pig farmer?
>> I don't bother with CNN, Washington Post, told you what papers, I
>> read, not that I swallow much of it.
>
>> You won't be living there for much more.
>
>Bullshit.

You have a suggestion otherwise?
No one else does Coward of Kabul Biden is a weak unelected "leader"
Both China and Russia know this
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/10/putin-nuclear-weapons-us-intelligence-avril-haines>

>> "If Biden gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes
>> of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a
>> country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
>
>Just because that fool claims something...
>
>> You *SEE* any indication Trump is wrong?
>
>Yep, it has never happened in the USA, not even in the
>great depression or the countless others before that.

Plenty died of starvation and that was without Biden!
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
f**k things up’

>> https://tinyurl.com/27hscsv3

>>> You are deluded. Biden and his family are criminals in many ways,
>>> as is Trump.
>
>> Trump never had a weaponized justice system that for "gun control"
>> propaganda purposes allowed and set-up the shooting murder of 22 souls
>> inside a school.
>
>Biden didn't either.

Biden's crime gang are out to murder Justice Brett Kavanaugh to
replace him with a Democrat stooge

>> Howard did similar in Hobart Tasmania.
>
>You seriously claiming that Howard had Bryant shoot
>all those people just to get the gun laws changed ?

Not impossible for the "lying rodent"
He did have Moslem's boat peoples babies thrown overboard in high sea.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1ngzcbsgbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14461&group=aus.politics#14461

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 10:22:49 +1000
<8g12ahl9vg6akv4idtkon4enr44k36ebld@4ax.com> <op.1ngt3kpbbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<ccb2aht4gq100pbcmc3fje2u2fgg24cvb2@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 00:22 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 09:46:39 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 08:29:34 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:06:21 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> "QAmon" a Filipino Pig farmer?
>>> I don't bother with CNN, Washington Post, told you what papers, I
>>> read, not that I swallow much of it.
>>
>>> You won't be living there for much more.
>>
>> Bullshit.

> You have a suggestion otherwise?

Do nothing watch Biden lose the Congress in the mid terms,
do nothing until the next full election, get returned as prez
again, but still not able to do anything due to the repugs
having control of congress again, just like with Obama.

> No one else does

Bullshit.

> Coward of Kabul Biden is a weak unelected "leader"

How odd that you fools can't even convince even
one of the judges trump appointed of that.

> Both China and Russia know this
> <https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/10/putin-nuclear-weapons-us-intelligence-avril-haines>

Just because that shit rag claims something../

>>> "If Biden gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes
>>> of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a
>>> country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
>>
>> Just because that fool claims something...
>>
>>> You *SEE* any indication Trump is wrong?
>>
>> Yep, it has never happened in the USA, not even in the
>> great depression or the countless others before that.

> Plenty died of starvation

Bullshit they did.

> and that was without Biden!

The current problem is morbid obesity, not starvation, stupid.

The only ones that die of starvation in the modern first world
are bulimics, anorexics, alcoholics and drug addicts.

> Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
> f**k things up’

Sure, but thats not the worst depression the USA has
ever seen and there is no possibility what so ever of
even Biden being able to lose the country.

>>> https://tinyurl.com/27hscsv3

>>> Trump never had a weaponized justice system that for "gun control"
>>> propaganda purposes allowed and set-up the shooting murder of 22 souls
>>> inside a school.
>>
>> Biden didn't either.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Republic assistant minister

<12ad6e3b-b216-4f81-852f-0c3ad54bdf81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14462&group=aus.politics#14462

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 02:16 UTC

On Thursday, 9 June 2022 at 05:54:38 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 22:52:58 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 21:40:12 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:

> >> decided

> >> help

> >> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit.No stupid royal ever unites
> >> anywhere.
>
> > Of course they do
> We aren't even united on whether to get rid of the monarchy, fool.

Irrelevant, o silly gassy robot Rod3po; absolute generality is independent of inevitable aberrations.

Now, try to reprogram:
The practical idea of royalty is to have political unity by acknowledging divine ownership, as King represents God, Who owhs all.
Those who believe in royalty, unite under the monarch.
Thus for royalists there is unity.
Those atheists and malcontents who don't, howl like you do till they turn violent starting revolutions and republics, or seek referendums to become a republic.
They are helped in that troublemaking by bad kings and their attendant parasites and favourites.
So it is necessary to have good kings for monarchial nations to flourish.
Another way is to have constitutional monarchy as UK, where the monarch is a respected uniting figurehead with no power to cause great harm. Stands, at the best, for absolute principles, high standards, reward of merit, unconditional sympathy for subjects, show of distinct national characteristics and most importantly negates the top toxic existences of such as Bushes and Clintons, etc in the worst case alternative, a purely callous violent money-grubbing republic run by criminals and their cronies.
Just look at Indian roads during the Raj, and what they were 8 years ago, for comparison between monarchy and republic, for best and worst cases. White man's burden versus frank corruption. The nationalistic and theistic BJP now in power has made good roads, as they are not so corrupt.

True there have been bad kings like the gluttonous lecher Edward7. Luckily his bad personal influence did not last, although it did contribute to two world wars.

> And even the poms weren't united on whether to leave the EU, fool.
> > Uniting all subjects is the natural function of royalty
> That has never happened, even in england let alone the rest of the UK.
> > That is the great thing about monarchy. Any monarchy.
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
> fantasys.
>
> The stupid poms had a full scale CIVIL WAR about the monarchy.

Then they brought it back, not being so stupid after all to end up as US.

> And your beloved russia ended up with shooting theirs and tossing the
> corpses
> down a disused well. How brilliant their royals were at uniting their
> country.

Bad or incompetent kings do badly, so they get out.
Nicholas should not have mobilized.
Monarchy lasted for long in Russia. Still does, in a way, under Czar Putin..
And China under Emperor Xi. Huge progress thus in Russia and China. Their idea of democracy is different; a competent absolute leader is elected like a king without God into the works.

Still doung very well in Japan and UK, monarchy. People are happy there, not being surly gassy robots like you, Rod3po.
> > Every village idiot in every monarchy knows this.
> Clearly the poms and russians didnt. Neither did the french,

The white Russians fought hard for their Czar, but lost to the Marxist murderers.
Devils win from time to time.

> Even the germans binned theirs.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nhae8xhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14463&group=aus.politics#14463

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 14:22:10 +1000
<op.1ndq1cg1byq249@pvr2.lan> <2but9h149on7fi49qnfl9qdsp9rp2llobe@4ax.com>
<f4581cb7-c1c7-4be6-a3ec-3986ae81388bn@googlegroups.com>
<q3uv9hpmlrh48hbs7jgch5v1jrrdj7vo9b@4ax.com>
<d23ffa9a-a589-4662-901c-880b50065706n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1nfz00o8byq249@pvr2.lan>
<8f115b5f-0b8d-4e60-a6bf-279ff77c7071n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ngmw6nnbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<12ad6e3b-b216-4f81-852f-0c3ad54bdf81n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 04:22 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 12:16:38 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 9 June 2022 at 05:54:38 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 22:52:58 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> republic.

>> to do

>> > Of course they do

>> We aren't even united on whether to get rid of the monarchy, fool.

> Irrelevant,

You are pathetic.

> The practical idea of royalty is to have political unity

Not even possible, fool.

> by acknowledging divine ownership,

No such animal.

> as King represents God,

There is no god, fool.

> Who owhs all.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

There isn't even just the one god you fools grovel too
and you fools kill those who believe in some other god.

> Those who believe in royalty, unite under the monarch.

Bullshit they do.

> Thus for royalists there is unity.

Bullshit there is.

> Those atheists and malcontents who don't, howl like youdo till they
> turn violent starting revolutions and republics,or seek referendums to
> become a republic.

Because they aren't actually stupid enough to want some
fuckwit royal even if it is quite literally barking mad.

> They are helped in that troublemaking by bad kingsand their attendant
> parasites and favourites.

Royals always have those, fuckwit.

> So it is necessary to have good kings for monarchial nations to flourish.

That doesn't even happen anymore. And even a terminal fuckwit
such as yourself should have noticed that the USA which has no
monarch has in fact florished FAR more than the UK which has
been actually stupid enough to hand stupid amounts of cash to the
clowns who are already some of the richest in the fucking country.

And that NONE of the best performing countrys in the EU is actually
stupid enough have a royal anymore. Neither has China, Russia
or even India.

> Another way is to have constitutional monarchy as UK,where the monarch
> is a respected uniting figurehead

Bullshit it is uniting.

> with no power to cause great harm.

No power to do anything useful either.

> Stands, at the best, for absolute principles,

More mindless bullshit when the fuckers fuck anything they like.

> high standards,

More mindless bullshit when the fuckers fuck anything they like.

> reward of merit,

That royal does nothing of the sort, they do
what the govt of the day tells them to reward.

> unconditional sympathy for subjects,

More of your mindless bullshit. They don't in fact
give away their stolen assets even to the 'homeless'

> show of distinct national characteristics

Yeah, like fucking anything that isnt actually dead.

> and most importantly negates the top toxic existencesof such as Bushes
> and Clintons, etc in the worst casealternative, a purely callous
> violent money-grubbingrepublic run by criminals and their cronies.

Corse no royal has ever done anything like that, eh ?

> Just look at Indian roads during the Raj, and what they were 8 years
> ago, for comparison between monarchy and republic, for best and worst
> cases.

The Raj taxed you buggers to pay for all the infrastructure
they produced and got stinking rich in the process and
most of you lot were too stupid to even notice.

> White man's burden versus frank corruption.

There was no white mans burden, you stupid
brown fuckers paid for all that and were always
utterly corrupt and still are.

> The nationalistic and theistic BJP now in powerhas made good roads, as
> they are not so corrupt.

But aren't actually stupid enough to have any royal.

> True there have been bad kings like the gluttonous lecher Edward7.

And that stupid fat cow Vicky who let the gardener fuck her.

> Luckily his bad personal influence did not last,although it did
> contribute to two world wars.

That stupid cow Vicky did that in spades given
that she deliberately spread her stupid spawn
all over europe and it was those that tried to
rip each others throats out in both wars and
had to be bailed out TWICE by the yanks who
were never actually stupid enough to have a royal.

>> And even the poms weren't united on whether to leave the EU, fool.

>>> Uniting all subjects is the natural function of royalty

>> That has never happened, even in england let alone the rest of the UK.

>>> That is the great thing about monarchy. Any monarchy.

>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
>> fantasys.

>> The stupid poms had a full scale CIVIL WAR about the monarchy.

> Then they brought it back,

Yes, they actually were that stupid.

> not being so stupid after all to end up as US.

They ended up FAR worse with that stupid cow Vicky who
produced TWO world wars thru her terminal stupiditys.

>> And your beloved russia ended up with shooting theirs and tossing the
>> corpses
>> down a disused well. How brilliant their royals were at uniting their
>> country.

> Bad or incompetent kings do badly, so they get out.

Bullshit those two complete duds, Vicky and Ed7 did.

> Nicholas should not have mobilized.

And neither should have Kaiser Bill, Franz Ferdinand etc etc etc.

Why should millions die because stupid royals
are hell bent on ripping each other's throats out ?

> Monarchy lasted for long in Russia.

Only because the Cossacks were used to fuck over the
uppity peasants who had decided that enough was enough.

> Still does, in a way, under Czar Putin.

Bullshit, his brats will never have any power at all once he carks it.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7sa85$r8c$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14464&group=aus.politics#14464

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:16:05 +1000
 by: Max - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:16 UTC

On 9/06/2022 5:44 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 22:22:06 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  It has no constitution.

>>>  That isn't a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.

>>>  But isnt a CONSTITUTION, you pig ignorant clown.

>>>  None of that is a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.
>
>> They don't need a single document constitution,
>
> They don't even have a multiple document constitution.
>
>> but the courts recognise  that there is a constitution.
>
> court decisions, plus legislation and unwritten conventions
> arent a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.
>
>> A un-codified consitution has its advantages.
>
> Yes, but the UK doesn't have one.
>
>> It means it can be  modified without a referendum.
>
> If it can be modified by any govt that feels
> like doing that, it isnt a constitution.
>
> And plenty of constitutions don't require a referendum to be modified.

Legislation or referendums are the only way constitutions can be modified.

Either way, there is a constitution, and the UK has one.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7sabf$r8c$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14465&group=aus.politics#14465

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:17:51 +1000
 by: Max - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:17 UTC

On 9/06/2022 5:49 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Wrong, as always.

>>>  We haven't been since the war, stupid.
>
>> Where do you think more people in the world want to go on holiday -
>> Europe or Australia?
>
> Fuck all poms are actually stupid enough to go on holiday in
> that soggy little frigid island. Have a look at the cost difference
> between europe and oz for europeans, fuckwit.

No one would holiday in Australia instead of Europe.

Europe has proper cultures and a proper history.

>>>  Bullshit it is.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<t7sadq$r8c$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14466&group=aus.politics#14466

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:19:06 +1000
 by: Max - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:19 UTC

On 9/06/2022 5:46 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 22:19:04 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>
>> On 8/06/2022 9:25 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
>>> usually manage and that's saying something.
>>>  They left the EU because hordes of the dregs of the
>>> EU showed up in their country and grabbed their
>>> jobs and because the stupid EU kept telling them
>>> what they could and couldn't do in their country.

>>>  Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
>>> usually manage and that's saying something.

>>>  Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
>>> usually manage and that's saying something.

>>>  And a drunk. She didnt die of lung cancer or a heart attack.

>>>  Even sillier and more pig ignorant that you
>>> usually manage and that's saying something.
>
>>>  She ended up with fatal burns because she was a drunk.
>
>> She died of a stroke after many illnesses.
>
> None of which were caused by smoking, they were due to her being a drunk.

Click here to read the complete article
3

<e20775fb-c288-466b-8a19-d650f2ee4cd3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14467&group=aus.politics#14467

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 01:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 3
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:41 UTC

10th prime, 29
100th prime, 541
1000th prime, 7919
10000th prime, 104729
100000th prime, 1299709
1000000th prime, 15485863

29th triangular number, 435
541th triangular number, 146611
7919th triangular number, 31359240
104729th triangular number, 5484134085
1299709th triangular number, 844622392195
15485863th triangular number, 119905984170316

435/29=15
146611/541=271
31359240/7919=3960
5484134085/104729=52365
84422392195/129709=649855
119905984170316/154863=7742932

Re: 3

<eec818ee-a040-4175-a001-6665b4675770n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14468&group=aus.politics#14468

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 01:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 3
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:50 UTC

15+271+3960+52365+649855+7742932=8449398

8939448-8449398=490050

490050/99/99=50

Re: 3

<6a979130-deef-48dd-ae46-82e2829221ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14469&group=aus.politics#14469

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 01:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:55 UTC

10th prime, 29
100th prime, 541
1000th prime, 7919
10000th prime, 104729
100000th prime, 1299709
1000000th prime, 15485863

29th triangular number, 435
541th triangular number, 146611
7919th triangular number, 31359240
104729th triangular number, 5484134085
1299709th triangular number, 844622392195
15485863th triangular number, 119905984170316

435/29=15
146611/541=271
31359240/7919=3960
5484134085/104729=52365
84422392195/129709=649855
119905984170316/15485863=7742932

Re: 3

<52b72f81-36df-4e1b-9fb2-27cf11408adbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14470&group=aus.politics#14470

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 01:57:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:57 UTC

10th prime, 29
100th prime, 541
1000th prime, 7919
10000th prime, 104729
100000th prime, 1299709
1000000th prime, 15485863

29th triangular number, 435
541th triangular number, 146611
7919th triangular number, 31359240
104729th triangular number, 5484134085
1299709th triangular number, 844622392195
15485863th triangular number, 119905984170316

435/29=15
146611/541=271
31359240/7919=3960
5484134085/104729=52365
84422392195/1299709=649855
119905984170316/15485863=7742932

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nhnq70ebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14471&group=aus.politics#14471

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.legal
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 19:10:09 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:10 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 18:16:05 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 9/06/2022 5:44 am, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> They don't need a single document constitution,
>> They don't even have a multiple document constitution.
>>
>>> but the courts recognise that there is a constitution.
>> court decisions, plus legislation and unwritten conventions
>> arent a constitution, you pig ignorant clown.
>>
>>> A un-codified consitution has its advantages.
>> Yes, but the UK doesn't have one.
>>
>>> It means it can be modified without a referendum.
>> If it can be modified by any govt that feels
>> like doing that, it isnt a constitution.

>> And plenty of constitutions don't require a referendum to be modified.

> Legislation or referendums are the only way constitutions can be
> modified.

Wrong, as always.

> Either way, there is a constitution,

Wrong, as always.

> and the UK has one.

Wrong, as always.

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nhnuqrwbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14472&group=aus.politics#14472

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 19:12:16 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:12 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Where do you think more people in the world want to go on holiday -
>>> Europe or Australia?

>> Fuck all poms are actually stupid enough to go on holiday in
>> that soggy little frigid island. Have a look at the cost difference
>> between europe and oz for europeans, fuckwit.

> No one would holiday in Australia instead of Europe.

Plenty do, fuckwit.

> Europe has proper cultures and a proper history.

Holidays aint about proper culture or proper history, fuckwit child.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nhn0o2dbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14473&group=aus.politics#14473

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 19:15:50 +1000
<t7k5eo$dnc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nbwff09byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7k7l1$19o9$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nby7swwbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7kgk4$1pm5$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nb51ax4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7n0kn$1q94$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1ndzrny9byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7nfll$1595$2@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nerljuzbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7po9l$1m4n$4@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nfuj5r9byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7ptaq$8om$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nfzcmsxbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7q43m$1aq7$2@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1ngmj5nmbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7sadq$r8c$3@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:15 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

<b3ce9c9a-ab90-46fe-a578-215b31239632n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14474&group=aus.politics#14474

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 03:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 10:34 UTC

On Thursday, 9 June 2022 at 14:22:19 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 12:16:38 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, 9 June 2022 at 05:54:38 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:

> >> republic.

> >> to do

> >> We aren't even united on whether to get rid of the monarchy, fool.
>
> > Irrelevant,
> You are pathetic.

Stock reply from silly gassy robot Rod3po.
> > The practical idea of royalty is to have political unity
> Not even possible, fool.
Has happened and happens even now, silly robot.
Improve your sensors, stinker.

> > by acknowledging divine ownership,
>
> No such animal.
From a robotic pov, that does make sense.

> > as King represents God,
>
> There is no god, fool.
True statement that for robots, especially bad ones. I mean, badly programmed ones like Rid3po
So what can the wretched Rod3po know about any kind of spiritual existence?
It is self-lobotomised, if considered as a human turned robot.
It can just be miserable, and cause misery to the extent it can if taken seriously.

> > Who owhs all.
> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
> There isn't even just the one god you fools grovel too
> and you fools kill those who believe in some other god.

Sound logic that from gassy robot.
Robots can have no gods.
They have no soul , no heart, no mind. They just carry on with whatever programming they got.

Humans who are theists have no doubts about the gods and the spiritual dimension. Spirits, souls, life after death. Heaven and the afterlife.

So humans need not heed canned advice from badly programmed robots.

> > Those who believe in royalty, unite under the monarch.
> Bullshit they do.

At least try to be logical, robot.
Oh, you are a defective robot. Cannot learn and wet farts when caught out, not logical at all.
Learn this:
The English, Japanese etc. are royalists united under monarchy.
As were all nations or peoples in the past.
Napoleon turned royal as that was necessary for unity.

> > Thus for royalists there is unity.
> Bullshit there is.
Idiotic robot, you are too silly for words. And amazingly silly in your egregious impudence.

> > Those atheists and malcontents who don't, howl like youdo till they
> > turn violent starting revolutions and republics,or seek referendums to
> > become a republic.
>
> Because they aren't actually stupid enough to want some
> fuckwit royal even if it is quite literally barking mad.

They can be very stupid, just look at that Zelensky, the latest example of failed republicanism.
Czar Putin the defacto royal is beating the shit out of him, puppet though he is.
Sad, for Ukraine. No one to make a Solomonic judgment about dividing the baby.

When a royal prevents civil war, by uniting the people, then that is good for humans. Had Z been royal, he would have put the welfare of Ukraine over the interests of the US MIC.

Bad robots like you made so many wrong predictions. Now that is predictable, for robots have no real brains, no divine help for insight.
Being shameless, they won't bother when they fail, just continue with their blather and plan more murders.

> > They are helped in that troublemaking by bad kingsand their attendant
> > parasites and favourites.
>
> Royals always have those, fuckwit.

Not always, stupid robot. With monarchy or equivalent there is the chance of appointing and rewarding non-political good people in power. In a republic, it is all political and opportunistic. No chance for anyone non-political, of talent who does not contribute to the politician.

> > So it is necessary to have good kings for monarchial nations to flourish.
> That doesn't even happen anymore. And even a terminal fuckwit
> such as yourself should have noticed that the USA which has no
> monarch has in fact florished FAR more than the UK which has
> been actually stupid enough to hand stupid amounts of cash to the
> clowns who are already some of the richest in the fucking country.

USA is now a horrid, evil, stupid nation of selfish-greedy criminals. They are deep in debt, their culture is unspeakable, they pollute everything, because they have no moral sense, being purely political. When they had the Protestant work ethic, they were better, for they were theistic, but now they have to be avoided.
I would much rather live in UK than USA.

> And that NONE of the best performing countrys in the EU is actually
> stupid enough have a royal anymore. Neither has China, Russia
> or even India.

Nothing to do with stupidity here, robot, just historic stuff. The government has replaced absolute monarchy, that is all. Some have constitutional monarchs, others have Presidents doing the job of a constitutional monarch. To that extent the P is royal.
India has plenty of royals, ignoramus. Update your data bank. They have not been driven out. They still have some assets.

> > Another way is to have constitutional monarchy as UK,where the monarch
> > is a respected uniting figurehead
> Bullshit it is uniting.
Wet farting once again, this robot.
> [...]
> But no ROYALS, fuckwit.
>
> > Their idea of democracy is different; a competent absoluteleader is
> > elected like a king without God into the works.
> Nothing even remotely like a king given that their
> brats never take over once they cark it.
> > Still doung very well in Japan and UK, monarchy.
> Bullshit. The UK is a failed state, imploding just like
> Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands and Belgium all have
> done. ALL monarchys. Germany, France etc have ALL
> done MUCH better once they binned their royals.
>
> > People are happy there,
>
> Must be why so many of them emigrate, just like you curry munchers.
>
> >> Clearly the poms and russians didnt. Neither did the french,
>
> > The white Russians fought hard for their Czar,
> Fat lot of good that did them.
> > but lost to the Marxist murderers.
> Corse the Czar never murdered anyone in his stupid war eh ?

<t7soss$p7p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14475&group=aus.politics#14475

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:26:02 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 12:26 UTC

Petzl wrote on 9/6/22 7:12 am:
> On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 23:30:42 +1000, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>

>>> History buff much of our constitution came from Washington
>>>
>> Wacko!! But 'Washminster' didn't, it only came from your mind, Petzl!
>>
> Been around since 1901
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_system#'Washminster'_system_of_Australia>
> https://tinyurl.com/29qs9dds

Sorry!! Did I miss where, in your reference, they stated that this style
of Government was called 'Washminster' in 1901??

Sure the STYLE might be a combination of British and U.S.A. style
electoral systems from 1901 .... but it wasn't, THEN, *called*
'Washminster', Petzl!!
--
Daniel

Re: Republic assistant minister

<op.1nid9maybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14476&group=aus.politics#14476

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 04:42:48 +1000
<op.1ndq1cg1byq249@pvr2.lan> <2but9h149on7fi49qnfl9qdsp9rp2llobe@4ax.com>
<f4581cb7-c1c7-4be6-a3ec-3986ae81388bn@googlegroups.com>
<q3uv9hpmlrh48hbs7jgch5v1jrrdj7vo9b@4ax.com>
<d23ffa9a-a589-4662-901c-880b50065706n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1nfz00o8byq249@pvr2.lan>
<8f115b5f-0b8d-4e60-a6bf-279ff77c7071n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ngmw6nnbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<12ad6e3b-b216-4f81-852f-0c3ad54bdf81n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1nhae8xhbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<b3ce9c9a-ab90-46fe-a578-215b31239632n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 18:42 UTC

On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 20:34:18 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 9 June 2022 at 14:22:19 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Thu, 09 Jun 2022 12:16:38 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> want.

>> referendum

>> could

>> III.

>> unites

>> > Irrelevant,

>> You are pathetic.

>> > The practical idea of royalty is to have political unity

>> Not even possible, fool.

> Has happened

Nope, never has.

> and happens even now

Nope, nowhere. There is no political unity ANYWHERE.

>>> by acknowledging divine ownership,

>> No such animal.

>>> as King represents God,

>> There is no god, fool.

<reams of your stinking curry muncher shit any 3 year
old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

>>> Who owhs all.

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>> There isn't even just the one god you fools grovel too
>> and you fools kill those who believe in some other god.

<reams of your stinking curry muncher shit any 3 year
old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>>

> Humans who are theists have no doubts about the gods and the spiritual
> dimension. Spirits, souls, life after death. Heaven and the afterlife.

But there isn't just ONE VERSION of that shit and you fools
kill those who claim a different version to their own.

>> > Those who believe in royalty, unite under the monarch.

>> Bullshit they do.

> The English, Japanese etc. are royalists united under monarchy.

Bullshit they are united and they aren't even all royalists, fool.

> As were all nations or peoples in the past.
> Napoleon turned royal as that was necessary for unity.

Pity it didn't deliver unity, fuckwit.

>> > Thus for royalists there is unity.

>> Bullshit there is.

>> > Those atheists and malcontents who don't, howl like youdo till they
>> > turn violent starting revolutions and republics,or seek referendums to
>> > become a republic.

>> Because they aren't actually stupid enough to want some
>> fuckwit royal even if it is quite literally barking mad.

> They can be very stupid,

Just like you.

> just look at that Zelensky, the latest example of failed republicanism.

So what do you stupidly believe he should have done,
hand the Ukraine back to that arsehole Putin ?

They Ukrainians aren't actually that stupid, even if you are.

> Czar Putin

He is no Czar, because his brats will never replace him when he carks it,
fuckwit.

> the defacto royal

He is no royal, because his brats will never replace him when he carks it,
fuckwit.

> is beating the shit out of him,

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
saying something.

> puppet though he is.
> Sad, for Ukraine. No one to make a Solomonic judgment about dividing the
> baby.

There never is. In spades when there is a royal fuckwit around.

WW1 proves that, the royal fuckwits try ripping each others
throats out at an immense cost of the lives of their subjects.

> When a royal prevents civil war, by uniting the people,

Never ever happens, they cause the civil was
as we have seen with ALL monarchys.

> then that is good for humans. Had Z been royal, he would haveput the
> welfare of Ukraine over the interests of the US MIC.

That happened SO well in WW1 fuckwit.

>>> They are helped in that troublemaking by bad kings
>>> and their attendant parasites and favourites.

>> Royals always have those, fuckwit.

> Not always

Fraid so. Have fun listing even a single royal that didn't.

> With monarchy or equivalent there is the chance of appointingand
> rewarding non-political good people in power.

Nope. In spades with modern monarchs who have no power to do that.

> In a republic, it is all political and opportunistic.

In spades with monarchys, fuckwit.

> No chance for anyone non-political, of talent who does not contribute to
> the politician.

In spades with monarchys, fuckwit.

> > > So it is necessary to have good kings for monarchial nations to
> flourish.
>> That doesn't even happen anymore. And even a terminal fuckwit
>> such as yourself should have noticed that the USA which has no
>> monarch has in fact florished FAR more than the UK which has
>> been actually stupid enough to hand stupid amounts of cash to the
>> clowns who are already some of the richest in the fucking country.

> USA is now a horrid, evil, stupid nation of selfish-greedy criminals.

In spades with India.

> They are deep in debt,

In spades with India.