I program, therefore I am.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: O.T. A challenge

SubjectAuthor
* O.T. A challengekeithr0
+* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||| +* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
||| `- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|||+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|||+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
||`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeGrumpy Tech
||`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
| `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  +* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |+* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  || `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  ||   `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|  ||    `- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |+- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
|  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  | +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | |+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||`* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | || `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | ||  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  | ||   `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  | |`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
|  | `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  +* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|  |  |`* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  | `* Re: O.T. A challengelindsay
|  |  |  +- Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|  |  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|  |  `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|  `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|    +- Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|    `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|     +- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|     `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|      `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|       `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|        `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|         +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|         |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         +- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|         `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|          | `* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|          |  `* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          |   `* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|          |    `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
|          `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|           `* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|            `* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|             |`- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
|             `- Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
+* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
|+- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
||`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
|| `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
|`* Re: O.T. A challengekeithr0
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| |`* Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| | `- Re: O.T. A challengeYosemite Sam
| +* Re: O.T. A challengeNoddy
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengeXeno
| |+* Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com
| |`- Re: O.T. A challengealvey
| `- Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
+* Re: O.T. A challengeClocky
`- Re: O.T. A challengejonz@ nothere.com

Pages:12345678910111213
Re: O.T. A challenge

<jbcjlaFdfnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13492&group=aus.cars#13492

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: O.T. A challenge
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 15:24:57 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net>
<t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me>
 by: keithr0 - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 05:24 UTC

On 7/04/2022 3:21 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 1:39 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 6/04/2022 11:08 am, Clocky wrote:
>
>>> Anyone can copy bits of code into a sketch and program an Arduino,
>>> does that make them a programmer?
>>>
>>> Nobody is claiming they are.
>>>
>>> Even NoddyLiar got walked through it with help from the man on
>>> youtube who's project he copied 1:1.
>>
>> That's got nothing to do with making something from scratch.
>
> No one said anything about "making something from scratch", and given
> that there are a libraries full of pre-written code from which people
> can pick and choose the routines they need that can then be easily
> tailored to suit their specific requirements the obvious question has to
> be "Why the hell would you *need* to?"

And that has nothing to do with programming which is what was being
referred to at the beginning of all this. what you did was monkey see
monkey do, probably less challenging than assembling IKEA furniture and
bears no resemblance to programming at all.

> Can I give you some free advice?

Free advice is worth as much as you pay for it.

> As much as you're trying to make it one, this is *not* a contest. You're
> not going to win a trophy for having done something that you consider to
> be more complicated or important than anyone else here, and you are
> definitely *not* the only person here who has "done shit".
>
> Carry on about it all you like, but all you're achieving here is to make
> yourself look like a total fruitcake who couldn't be any more conceited
> if he *wanted* to be.

an you can butt out any time at all.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2rdaq$5oc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13494&group=aus.cars#13494

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 17:41:11 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net>
<t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me> <jbcjlaFdfnU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Noddy - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 07:41 UTC

On 9/04/2022 3:24 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 3:21 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> That's got nothing to do with making something from scratch.
>>
>> No one said anything about "making something from scratch", and given
>> that there are a libraries full of pre-written code from which people
>> can pick and choose the routines they need that can then be easily
>> tailored to suit their specific requirements the obvious question has
>> to be "Why the hell would you *need* to?"
>
> And that has nothing to do with programming which is what was being
> referred to at the beginning of all this. what you did was monkey see
> monkey do, probably less challenging than assembling IKEA furniture and
> bears no resemblance to programming at all.

No one ever said that it does. What *was* mentioned is that using
Arduino is so easy that "anyone can do it", and you've reinforced that
view with your comments about how "basic" it actually is.

What you've attempted to do in the mean time is talk this bullshit up
into something it's not, in the interests of making yourself out to be
superior.

>> Can I give you some free advice?
>
> Free advice is worth as much as you pay for it.

The value of any advice, be it free or otherwise, is totally dependent
on the willingness of the recipient to recognise it's usefulness and
take it on board. I don't expect you to give two shots of snot about
anything I have to say, but you only have to look around you and see
that you have no one on *either* side of the fence supporting you on this.

That should tell you all you need to know.

>> As much as you're trying to make it one, this is *not* a contest.
>> You're not going to win a trophy for having done something that you
>> consider to be more complicated or important than anyone else here,
>> and you are definitely *not* the only person here who has "done shit".
>>
>> Carry on about it all you like, but all you're achieving here is to
>> make yourself look like a total fruitcake who couldn't be any more
>> conceited if he *wanted* to be.
>
> an you can butt out any time at all.

Sure I can, and you can shut the fuck up as well. Two way street here
pal....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: O.T. A challenge

<10yz86lk15ny8.xcg4ympacsf1.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13495&group=aus.cars#13495

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 18:12:41 +1000
References: <j8t97jFu6l8U1@mid.individual.net> <t0bv5h$sqk$1@dont-email.me> <j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me> <9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com> <t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net> <t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net> <t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net> <t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net> <t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net> <t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net> <t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me> <jbcjlaFdfnU1@mid.individual.net> <t2rdaq$5oc$1@dont-email.me>
 by: alvey - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 08:12 UTC

On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 17:41:11 +1000, Noddy wrote:

>>> No one said anything about "making something from scratch", and given
>>> that there are a libraries full of pre-written code from which people
>>> can pick and choose the routines they need that can then be easily
>>> tailored to suit their specific requirements the obvious question has
>>> to be "Why the hell would you *need* to?"
>>
>> And that has nothing to do with programming which is what was being
>> referred to at the beginning of all this. what you did was monkey see
>> monkey do, probably less challenging than assembling IKEA furniture and
>> bears no resemblance to programming at all.
>
> No one ever said that it does. What *was* mentioned is that using
> Arduino is so easy that "anyone can do it", and you've reinforced that
> view with your comments about how "basic" it actually is.
>
> What you've attempted to do in the mean time is talk this bullshit up
> into something it's not, in the interests of making yourself out to be
> superior.
>
>>> Can I give you some free advice?
>>
>> Free advice is worth as much as you pay for it.
>
> The value of any advice, be it free or otherwise, is totally dependent
> on the willingness of the recipient to recognise it's usefulness and
> take it on board. I don't expect you to give two shots of snot about
> anything I have to say, but you only have to look around you and see
> that you have no one on *either* side of the fence supporting you on this.
>
> That should tell you all you need to know.

It tells me that your (snigger) killfail is working as well as ever...

alvey

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jbd9n9F4f4uU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13497&group=aus.cars#13497

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 21:41:27 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net>
<t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me> <jbcjlaFdfnU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2rdaq$5oc$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Xeno - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 11:41 UTC

On 9/4/2022 5:41 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> No one said anything about "making something from scratch", and given
>>> that there are a libraries full of pre-written code from which people
>>> can pick and choose the routines they need that can then be easily
>>> tailored to suit their specific requirements the obvious question has
>>> to be "Why the hell would you *need* to?"
>>
>> And that has nothing to do with programming which is what was being
>> referred to at the beginning of all this. what you did was monkey see
>> monkey do, probably less challenging than assembling IKEA furniture
>> and bears no resemblance to programming at all.
>
> No one ever said that it does. What *was* mentioned is that using
> Arduino is so easy that "anyone can do it", and you've reinforced that
> view with your comments about how "basic" it actually is.
>
> What you've attempted to do in the mean time is talk this bullshit up
> into something it's not, in the interests of making yourself out to be
> superior.

And you are definitely the expert in doing that. After all, you took
your job as a TA at the airport and turned it into an apprenticeship -
in your mind. Did the same with your TA job at Repco too. You start with
a little bullshit and build it up into a sale yard full of bullshit.

>>> Can I give you some free advice?
>>
>> Free advice is worth as much as you pay for it.
>
> The value of any advice, be it free or otherwise, is totally dependent
> on the willingness of the recipient to recognise it's usefulness and
> take it on board. I don't expect you to give two shots of snot about
> anything I have to say, but you only have to look around you and see
> that you have no one on *either* side of the fence supporting you on this.

Your advice isn't even worth "two shots of snot". After all, you can't
even be truthful when detailing your failed career in automotive.

And thanks for once again showing that you read everything I write.

> That should tell you all you need to know.
>
>>> As much as you're trying to make it one, this is *not* a contest.
>>> You're not going to win a trophy for having done something that you
>>> consider to be more complicated or important than anyone else here,
>>> and you are definitely *not* the only person here who has "done shit".
>>>
>>> Carry on about it all you like, but all you're achieving here is to
>>> make yourself look like a total fruitcake who couldn't be any more
>>> conceited if he *wanted* to be.
>>
>> an you can butt out any time at all.
>
> Sure I can, and you can shut the fuck up as well. Two way street here
> pal....

It is indeed. You demanded proof of claims from others but you baulk
when the same is turned back upon you. Now, how about some proof of
those trade qualification claims you've made over *decades*!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jbd9ovF4f4uU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13498&group=aus.cars#13498

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 21:42:23 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net>
<t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me> <jbcjlaFdfnU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2rdaq$5oc$1@dont-email.me> <10yz86lk15ny8.xcg4ympacsf1.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: Xeno - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 11:42 UTC

On 9/4/2022 6:12 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 17:41:11 +1000, Noddy wrote:

>>> And that has nothing to do with programming which is what was being
>>> referred to at the beginning of all this. what you did was monkey see
>>> monkey do, probably less challenging than assembling IKEA furniture and
>>> bears no resemblance to programming at all.
>>
>> No one ever said that it does. What *was* mentioned is that using
>> Arduino is so easy that "anyone can do it", and you've reinforced that
>> view with your comments about how "basic" it actually is.
>>
>> What you've attempted to do in the mean time is talk this bullshit up
>> into something it's not, in the interests of making yourself out to be
>> superior.

>>> Free advice is worth as much as you pay for it.
>>
>> The value of any advice, be it free or otherwise, is totally dependent
>> on the willingness of the recipient to recognise it's usefulness and
>> take it on board. I don't expect you to give two shots of snot about
>> anything I have to say, but you only have to look around you and see
>> that you have no one on *either* side of the fence supporting you on this.
>>
>> That should tell you all you need to know.
>
> It tells me that your (snigger) killfail is working as well as ever...

You noticed that too, huh?

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: O.T. A challenge

<t2utos$pja$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13515&group=aus.cars#13515

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:40:13 +0800
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0nc8h$tkk$1@dont-email.me> <j9imn8Fq3hjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t11kkb$i1e$1@dont-email.me> <jad5keFt2i0U1@mid.individual.net>
<t1s1b4$neq$1@dont-email.me> <jb29l1Fng8U2@mid.individual.net>
<t2ip6m$mfg$1@dont-email.me> <jb74npFt7ugU2@mid.individual.net>
<t2lsc8$e8q$1@dont-email.me> <jbcjlaFdfnU1@mid.individual.net>
<t2rdaq$5oc$1@dont-email.me> <10yz86lk15ny8.xcg4ympacsf1.dlg@40tude.net>
<jbd9ovF4f4uU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: Clocky - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 15:40 UTC

On 9/04/2022 7:42 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 9/4/2022 6:12 pm, alvey wrote:

>>> No one ever said that it does. What *was* mentioned is that using
>>> Arduino is so easy that "anyone can do it", and you've reinforced that
>>> view with your comments about how "basic" it actually is.
>>>
>>> What you've attempted to do in the mean time is talk this bullshit up
>>> into something it's not, in the interests of making yourself out to be
>>> superior.

>>> The value of any advice, be it free or otherwise, is totally dependent
>>> on the willingness of the recipient to recognise it's usefulness and
>>> take it on board. I don't expect you to give two shots of snot about
>>> anything I have to say, but you only have to look around you and see
>>> that you have no one on *either* side of the fence supporting you on
>>> this.
>>>
>>> That should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>> It tells me that your (snigger) killfail is working as well as ever...
>>
> You noticed that too, huh?

Not half obvious :-)

--
keith on the 7 Oct 2021 wrote;
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if

Re: O.T. A challenge

<jc1rnuF33gfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13850&group=aus.cars#13850

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:51:41 +1000
<j8tpcdF2fpnU4@mid.individual.net> <t0chqj$64j$1@dont-email.me>
<9e581048-1695-41ed-a634-64eec871314en@googlegroups.com>
<t0cm1i$nph$1@dont-email.me> <j90js5Fj4sjU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0gt1e$d8u$1@dont-email.me> <j98puqF5ruaU1@mid.individual.net>
<t0ne88$bog$1@dont-email.me> <j9inauFq6v2U1@mid.individual.net>
<t124cg$csn$1@dont-email.me> <jad6v7Ft7g9U4@mid.individual.net>
<t1u1fm$t90$1@dont-email.me> <jb29h7Fng8U1@mid.individual.net>
<t2invh$c52$4@dont-email.me> <jb74shFt7ugU3@mid.individual.net>
<t2mmnd$758$1@dont-email.me>
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 06:51 UTC

On 7/04/2022 10:50 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 11:42 am, keithr0 wrote:

>>> I'm not the one setting ridiculous challenges because I couldn't
>>> comprehend what was said.
>>
>> Nothing ridiculous about it, you said "Anyone can do it"
>
> Nice try but I described a process that qualified that statement which
> you have curiously left out... so let's look at what I actually said, in
> context with the qualifiers intact.
>
> On Feb 18 2022 I said:
>
> "What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select the
> libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.
>
> Literally anyone can do that."
>
> Literally anyone *can* do that, it's the exact process many hobbyists
> use to program an Arduino, myself included.

Nice try but here is the original in context

<quote>
>>if we accept you programmed in all those languages that would mean at
one time you were very capable of both logical and abstract thought.

>Since I still write software, it follows that I am still very capable
of both logical and abstract thought.

What, you copy and paste code into a Sketch in Arduino, select the
libraries to include, modify it a bit and hit program.
</quote>

It was a pretty stupid remark since you have no idea what I do, you were
just making stuff up, I.E. lying. BTW there is a difference between
writing a program into a chip, and writing a program.

It goes along with all the other stupid remarks that you have made
lately like if I had earned a good salary, then I'd be driving a better
car. That's pretty rich coming from somebody who, until he sacked it,
drove a clapped out Holden with enough miles on it to get to the moon
and back, with upholstery that was falling apart. By you own standards,
you must be on the dole.

Of course the ultimate stupidity was your contention that anybody who
ever worked for NASA MUST be aware that one section at KSFC used some
Amega computers. ROTFL, did you think that they sent a message to all of
the tens of thousands of employees saying "Look we're using Amegas, how
abut that?", let alone those who left the organisation years before?

So, clocky, if anybody is losing it, it is thee.