Pardon me while I laugh.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

SubjectAuthor
* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceJ D Young
+* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defencePeter Jason
> [...]
|     |`* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|     | `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     |  `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|     |   `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     |    `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimePaxPerPoten
|     |     `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceGovernor Swill
|      +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|      `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
`* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeÖrdög
 +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defencePeter Jason
 +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeFran
 `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceLions Growl of Butchers Foul

Pages:1234
Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tsch72$9c3$2@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21239&group=aus.politics#21239

From: jdyou...@ymail.com (J D Young)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Subject: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:18:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: J D Young - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:18 UTC

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said on Monday it would accelerate plans to
buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
"potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in the
Pacific region.

The so-called smart sea mines are designed to differentiate between
military targets and other types of ships, a defence department
spokesperson said in a statement.

"(Australia) is accelerating the acquisition of smart sea mines, which
will help to secure sea lines of communication and protect Australia's
maritime approaches," it said. "A modern sea mining capability is a
significant deterrent to potential aggressors."

Though the defence department did not specify any further details, a
report in the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper on Monday said Canberra
would spend up to A$1 billion ($698 million) to procure the high-tech
underwater weapons.

The federal government will soon announce a contract to buy "a substantial
number" of sea mines from a European weapons supplier, the report said,
citing unidentified defence industry sources.

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese told ABC television he would not "pre-empt
those national security issues."

"What we need is to make sure we have the best possible defences. So we
have looked at missile defence, we're looking at cyber security, we're
looking at all of these issues," Albanese said.

China has plans to step up its presence in the Pacific and entered a
security pact with Solomon Islands last year, raising concerns in the
United States and Australia, who for decades have seen the region as their
sphere of influence.

Australia has been looking to boost its defence spending over the past few
years, including entering into a deal in 2021 to buy nuclear submarines
from the United States and Britain.

($1 = 1.4323 Australian dollars)

(Reporting by Renju Jose. Editing by Gerry Doyle)

https://news.yahoo.com/australia-speed-purchase-sea-mines-034254381.html

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21244&group=aus.politics#21244

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 06:59:52 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 19:59 UTC

On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:18:36 -0000 (UTC), J D Young
<jdyoung2@ymail.com> wrote:

>SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said on Monday it would accelerate plans to
>buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
>"potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in the
>Pacific region.

Laudable. But will they also be placed along the length of submarine
cables which could be cut by some enemy, in many locations, so
isolating Oz from the rest of the world?

>China has plans to step up its presence in the Pacific and entered a
>security pact with Solomon Islands last year, raising concerns in the
>United States and Australia, who for decades have seen the region as their
>sphere of influence.
>
>Australia has been looking to boost its defence spending over the past few
>years, including entering into a deal in 2021 to buy nuclear submarines
>from the United States and Britain.
>
>($1 = 1.4323 Australian dollars)
>
>(Reporting by Renju Jose. Editing by Gerry Doyle)
>
>https://news.yahoo.com/australia-speed-purchase-sea-mines-034254381.html

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21245&group=aus.politics#21245

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime
defence
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 07:18:14 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 20:18 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 06:59:52 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:18:36 -0000 (UTC), J D Young
> <jdyoung2@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said on Monday it would accelerate plans to
>> buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
>> "potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in
>> the
>> Pacific region.
>
> Laudable. But will they also be placed along the length of submarine
> cables which could be cut by some enemy, in many locations, so
> isolating Oz from the rest of the world?

Even if all the submarine cables were all cut in multiple places,
we would not be isolated from the rest of the world due to satellites.

>> China has plans to step up its presence in the Pacific and entered a
>> security pact with Solomon Islands last year, raising concerns in the
>> United States and Australia, who for decades have seen the region as
>> their
>> sphere of influence.
>>
>> Australia has been looking to boost its defence spending over the past
>> few
>> years, including entering into a deal in 2021 to buy nuclear submarines
>> from the United States and Britain.
>>
>> ($1 = 1.4323 Australian dollars)
>>
>> (Reporting by Renju Jose. Editing by Gerry Doyle)
>>
>> https://news.yahoo.com/australia-speed-purchase-sea-mines-034254381.html

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<FSxGL.459258$5Fj1.322187@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21247&group=aus.politics#21247

defence
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 08:22:42 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 21:22 UTC

J D Young posting all over the place

/Xposting to septic cesspit newsgroups terminated henceforth/

> SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said on Monday it would accelerate plans to
> buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
> "potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in the
> Pacific region.

One more totally unnecessary bullshit for pretend soldiers playing
warmongering mind games at the peace loving taxpayers' expense.

/snip loads of copy and paste presented without even a single sentence
of personal input. The mark of a very lazy septic poster/

> Australia has been looking to boost its defence spending over the past few
> years, including entering into a deal in 2021 to buy nuclear submarines
> from the United States and Britain.

Just playing the deputy sheriff in the Pacific for the sole benefit of
propping up the failing super power status of the US. As if all that
money could not be spent better on improving infrastructure, education,
public transport and or even on job creation in the outback for
instance! This time shame on Labor, too!

> ($1 = 1.4323 Australian dollars)

Given the current horrible status of the US economy the US dollar is
highly over valued. Hopefully the chickens will come home to roost
eventually given how many trillions of dollars deficit the US keeps
running up higher and higher. If any other country would do something
similar their currencies would be in free fall towards the 1 cent mark.

Oh, the amazing wonders of neo-liberal capitalism!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21250&group=aus.politics#21250

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 10:22:16 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 23:22 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 07:18:14 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 06:59:52 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:18:36 -0000 (UTC), J D Young
>> <jdyoung2@ymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said on Monday it would accelerate plans to
>>> buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
>>> "potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in
>>> the
>>> Pacific region.
>>
>> Laudable. But will they also be placed along the length of submarine
>> cables which could be cut by some enemy, in many locations, so
>> isolating Oz from the rest of the world?
>
>Even if all the submarine cables were all cut in multiple places,
>we would not be isolated from the rest of the world due to satellites.

That is true. But the cost and queuing would slow things down to a
crawl. Presumably use would be rationed to the benefit of we posters
in aus.politics.

>>> China has plans to step up its presence in the Pacific and entered a
>>> security pact with Solomon Islands last year, raising concerns in the
>>> United States and Australia, who for decades have seen the region as
>>> their
>>> sphere of influence.
>>>
>>> Australia has been looking to boost its defence spending over the past
>>> few
>>> years, including entering into a deal in 2021 to buy nuclear submarines
>>> from the United States and Britain.
>>>
>>> ($1 = 1.4323 Australian dollars)
>>>
>>> (Reporting by Renju Jose. Editing by Gerry Doyle)
>>>
>>> https://news.yahoo.com/australia-speed-purchase-sea-mines-034254381.html

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<cjhluh98aicn32b5a8hl9dk34olhr11d16@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21251&group=aus.politics#21251

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 10:26:56 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 23:26 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 08:22:42 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>J D Young posting all over the place
>
>/Xposting to septic cesspit newsgroups terminated henceforth/
>
>> SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said on Monday it would accelerate plans to
>> buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
>> "potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in the
>> Pacific region.
> >
>One more totally unnecessary bullshit for pretend soldiers playing
>warmongering mind games at the peace loving taxpayers' expense.

Sometimes poorDog gets it right.

Oz would be better off training assassins, sleepers, cybercrims, and
worthies of that sort, than buying outdated submarine tech.
Hunter-killer sleeper undersea drones would be far cheaper.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tsejuh$29jr5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21252&group=aus.politics#21252

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
defence
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 11:17:21 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 00:17 UTC

On 14/02/2023 8:22 am, Ördög wrote:
> J D Young posting all over the place
>
> /Xposting to septic cesspit newsgroups terminated henceforth/
>
>> SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said

"Australia said"!!!!!! Australia said no such thing.

on Monday it would accelerate plans to
>> buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
>> "potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in
>> the
>> Pacific region.
> >
> One more totally unnecessary bullshit for pretend soldiers playing
> warmongering mind games at the peace loving taxpayers' expense.
>
> /snip loads of copy and paste presented without even a single sentence
> of personal input. The mark of a very lazy septic poster/
>>
>> Australia has been looking to boost its defence spending over the past
>> few
>> years, including entering into a deal in 2021 to buy nuclear submarines
>> from the United States and Britain.
> >

> Just playing the deputy sheriff in the Pacific for the sole benefit of
> propping up the failing super power status of the US. As if all that
> money could not be spent better on improving infrastructure, education,
> public transport and or even on job creation in the outback for
> instance! This time shame on Labor, too!
>>
>> ($1 = 1.4323 Australian dollars)
>>
> Given the current horrible status of the US economy the US dollar is
> highly over valued. Hopefully the chickens will come home to roost
> eventually given how many trillions of dollars deficit the US keeps
> running up higher and higher. If any other country would do something
> similar their currencies would be in free fall towards the 1 cent mark.
>
> Oh, the amazing wonders of neo-liberal capitalism!

Indeed.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21263&group=aus.politics#21263

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 05:29:43 -0600
 by: Leper - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 11:29 UTC

On 2/13/2023 5:22 PM, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 07:18:14 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 06:59:52 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Laudable. But will they also be placed along the length of submarine
>>> cables which could be cut by some enemy, in many locations, so
>>> isolating Oz from the rest of the world?
>>
>> Even if all the submarine cables were all cut in multiple places,
>> we would not be isolated from the rest of the world due to satellites.
>

> That is true. But the cost and queuing would slow things down to a
> crawl. Presumably use would be rationed to the benefit of we posters
> in aus.politics.

But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first few
hours? Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return
missile targeting.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<875nuhp1ubb2tr4kq1sgsnrhn3p0lf0is6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21264&group=aus.politics#21264

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 09:05:32 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 14:05 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 05:29:43 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:

>On 2/13/2023 5:22 PM, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 07:18:14 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Even if all the submarine cables were all cut in multiple places,
>>> we would not be isolated from the rest of the world due to satellites.
>>

>> That is true. But the cost and queuing would slow things down to a
>> crawl. Presumably use would be rationed to the benefit of we posters
>> in aus.politics.
>
>But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first few
>hours? Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return
>missile targeting.

"2022 has witnessed the maximum number of orbital and sub-orbital launches. 149 out of 155
launches were successful in 2022. According to United Nations Office for Outer Space
Affairs (UNOOSA), 8261 individual satellites are orbiting the Earth now, out of which
4,852 satellites are active."
https://www.geospatialworld.net/videos/how-many-satellites-are-orbiting-around-earth-in-2022/

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21266&group=aus.politics#21266

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 16:55 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:29:43 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/13/2023 5:22 PM, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 07:18:14 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Even if all the submarine cables were all cut in multiple places,
>>> we would not be isolated from the rest of the world due to satellites.
>> That is true. But the cost and queuing would slow things down to a
>> crawl. Presumably use would be rationed to the benefit of we posters
>> in aus.politics.

> But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first few
> hours?

Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
satellites anyway.

> Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return missile
> targeting.

Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21269&group=aus.politics#21269

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 07:53:33 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:53 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:29:43 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/13/2023 5:22 PM, Peter Jason wrote:

>>> That is true. But the cost and queuing would slow things down to a
>>> crawl. Presumably use would be rationed to the benefit of we posters
>>> in aus.politics.
>
>> But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first few
>> hours?
>
>Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>satellites anyway.

Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
<https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satellite-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia%20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20debris.>
https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9
Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.

>> Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return missile
>> targeting.
>
>Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.

A nuclear war will be quick with a number of possibilities!
1st
<https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
2nd
Multiple nuclear strike
3rd
The end of the world as we know it

--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave
his Apostles a share in his authority when he commissioned them to
make disciples from all the nations by teaching what he had commanded
them (Matthew 28:18–20).

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10ds2ecybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21278&group=aus.politics#21278

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:31:16 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 00:31 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 07:53:33 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:29:43 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first
>>> few
>>> hours?
>>
>> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>> satellites anyway.

> Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
> <https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satellite-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia%20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20debris.>
> https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9

Pity it destroyed sweet fuck all satellites.

> Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
> test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
> it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.

And had sweet fuck all effect on other satellites.

>>> Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return missile
>>> targeting.
>>
>> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.

> A nuclear war

Not gunna happen, you watch.

> will be quick with a number of possibilities!
> 1st
> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft

BULLSHIT.

> 2nd
> Multiple nuclear strike
> 3rd
> The end of the world as we know it

BULLSHIT.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<8gaouhd9arm5v3u0ahs9vofn1v1l2uu1ls@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21280&group=aus.politics#21280

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 00:44 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:31:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 07:53:33 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>>> satellites anyway.
>
>> Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
>> <https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satellite-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia%20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20debris.>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9
>
>Pity it destroyed sweet fuck all satellites.
>
>> Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
>> test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
>> it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.
>
>And had sweet fuck all effect on other satellites.

>>> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.
>
>> A nuclear war
>
>Not gunna happen, you watch.
>
>> will be quick with a number of possibilities!
>> 1st
>> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
>> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
>
>BULLSHIT.

From Britannica
For a high-yield explosion of approximately 10 megatons detonated 320
km (200 miles) above the centre of the continental United States,
almost the entire country, as well as parts of Mexico and Canada,
would be affected by EMP—destroying practically all electronic devices
and electrical transformers. Procedures to improve the ability of
networks, especially military command and control systems, to
withstand EMP are known as “hardening.”

>> 2nd
>> Multiple nuclear strike
>> 3rd
>> The end of the world as we know it
>
>BULLSHIT.

All will stratecically happen in minutes Russian subs are staion off
USA coast the American Allies like Australia no need to hurry.

--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no
murder in a communist paradise. The soviet governments job was to
shoot and kill anyone who had proof of something different

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10dupku1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21282&group=aus.politics#21282

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 12:06:46 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 01:06 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:31:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 07:53:33 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
>>> <https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satellite-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia%20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20debris.>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9
>>
>> Pity it destroyed sweet fuck all satellites.
>>
>>> Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
>>> test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
>>> it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.
>>
>> And had sweet fuck all effect on other satellites.

>>> A nuclear war
>>
>> Not gunna happen, you watch.
>>
>>> will be quick with a number of possibilities!
>>> 1st
>>> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
>>> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
>>
> From Britannica
> For a high-yield explosion of approximately 10 megatons detonated 320
> km (200 miles) above the centre of the continental United States,
> almost the entire country, as well as parts of Mexico and Canada,
> would be affected by EMP—destroying practically all electronic devices
> and electrical transformers.

Mindless pig ignorant bullshit. We never got anything
like that effect with the atmospheric tests.

> Procedures to improve the ability of
> networks, especially military command and control systems, to
> withstand EMP are known as “hardening.”

>>> 2nd
>>> Multiple nuclear strike
>>> 3rd
>>> The end of the world as we know it
>>
>> BULLSHIT.

> All will stratecically happen in minutes

More mindless bullshit.

> Russian subs are staion off
> USA coast the American Allies like Australia

More mindless bullshit.

> no need to hurry.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10dvksnjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21284&group=aus.politics#21284

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 12:25:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 01:25 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 12:06:46 +1100, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:31:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Pity it destroyed sweet fuck all satellites.

>>> And had sweet fuck all effect on other satellites.

>>> Not gunna happen, you watch.

>>> BULLSHIT.
>>>
>> From Britannica
>> For a high-yield explosion of approximately 10 megatons detonated 320
>> km (200 miles) above the centre of the continental United States,
>> almost the entire country, as well as parts of Mexico and Canada,
>> would be affected by EMP—destroying practically all electronic devices
>> and electrical transformers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse#Effects

Nothing even remotely like your stupid pig ignorant claim.

> Mindless pig ignorant bullshit. We never got anything
> like that effect with the atmospheric tests.
>
>> Procedures to improve the ability of
>> networks, especially military command and control systems, to
>> withstand EMP are known as “hardening.”

>>> BULLSHIT.
>
>> All will stratecically happen in minutes
>
> More mindless bullshit.
>
>> Russian subs are staion off
>> USA coast the American Allies like Australia
>
> More mindless bullshit.
>
>> no need to hurry.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tshgj0$2maru$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21286&group=aus.politics#21286

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:38:28 -0600
 by: Leper - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 02:38 UTC

On 2/14/2023 10:55 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:29:43 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/13/2023 5:22 PM, Peter Jason wrote:

>>>   That is true.  But the cost and queuing would slow things down to a
>>> crawl.  Presumably use would be rationed to the benefit of we posters
>>> in aus.politics.
>
>> But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first
>> few hours?
>
> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
> satellites anyway.
>
>> Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return missile
>> targeting.
>
> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.

Not a lot of our birds are on INS. We stopped designing those in the
70's or 80's and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing. But not
very many have to do that. Most of the very best
manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e Autonetics INS, Hughs INS
Division, Raytheon etc. I still have a tytac of the best one with all
moving parts. A Nuclear screen in the early days was the tactical answer
to both incoming ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I
understand the planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone
Swarms. If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
go-to birds.

You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tshgnl$2maru$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21287&group=aus.politics#21287

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:40:57 -0600
 by: Leper - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 02:40 UTC

On 2/14/2023 2:53 PM, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first few
>>> hours?
>>
>> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>> satellites anyway.
>>
> Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
> <https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satellite-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia%20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20debris.>
> https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9
> Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
> test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
> it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.

America researched and designed a multiple laser to kill satellites.
Many years ago. Never heard how it turned out. Never hear that it was
operational.

>>> Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return missile
>>> targeting.
>>
>> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.
>>
> A nuclear war will be quick with a number of possibilities!
> 1st
> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
> 2nd
> Multiple nuclear strike
> 3rd
> The end of the world as we know it

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10d2miyjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21290&group=aus.politics#21290

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 14:57:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:57 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:38:28 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/14/2023 10:55 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 22:29:43 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first
>>> few hours?
>> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>> satellites anyway.
>>
>>> Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return missile
>>> targeting.
>> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.

> Not a lot of our birds are on INS.

BULLSHIT. They have that for when they lose communication
with the satellites, stupid. The accuracy need for a NUKE ICBM
is perfectly adequate with INS.

> We stopped designing those in the 70's or 80's

There have been sweet fuck all new nuke
icbms produced since then except by China.

> and have used less of the old designs for our systems.

Whose systems ?

> We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing.

But most don't.

> But not very many have to do that.

So the dregs like that are irrelevant.

> Most of the very best manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e
> Autonetics INS, Hughs INS Division, Raytheon etc.

But the sub launched nukes haven't.

> I still have a tytac of the best one with all moving parts. A Nuclear
> screen in the early days was the tactical answer to both incoming ICBM's
> and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I understand the planners
> are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone Swarms.

Irrelevant, those aren't nuke icbms.

> If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a brisket
> and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be perusing
> their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system in the
> Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it has many
> upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent go-to
> birds.

And INS is all it needs to put a nuke where
it matters if there is no alternative left.

> You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
> Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.

Obviously the payload does that, that's why it has solar panels, stupid.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<fn6puhh4qdake804talqldutel6obnkael@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21292&group=aus.politics#21292

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:44:28 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 08:44 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl wrote:

>All will stratecically happen in minutes Russian subs are staion off
>USA coast the American Allies like Australia no need to hurry.

Question: Do you really think anybody is going to be cowed by empty threats of nuclear
war?

Question 2: Are you so tired of living that death by fire would be a pleasure to you?

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<rs6puhhjig3qds7hror55la8ipgfoo1seg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21293&group=aus.politics#21293

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:45:37 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 08:45 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>Russian subs are staion off
>USA coast the American Allies like Australia no need to hurry.

And we know where every single one of them is because Russian subs are crap.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<k27puh94tq0amemb5qcvr9onro6kkq1noq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21294&group=aus.politics#21294

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:48:50 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 08:48 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:40:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:

>America researched and designed a multiple laser to kill satellites.
>Many years ago. Never heard how it turned out. Never hear that it was
>operational.

That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the details of.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<q57puhl2fucjfm9p8bhp5afe8o1hohoodl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21295&group=aus.politics#21295

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:50:35 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 08:50 UTC

On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:38:28 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:

>Not a lot of our birds are on INS. We stopped designing those in the
>70's or 80's and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
>We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing. But not
>very many have to do that. Most of the very best
>manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e Autonetics INS, Hughs INS
>Division, Raytheon etc. I still have a tytac of the best one with all
>moving parts. A Nuclear screen in the early days was the tactical answer
>to both incoming ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I
>understand the planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone
>Swarms. If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
>brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
>perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
>in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
>has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
>go-to birds.
>
>You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
>Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.

If you're going to spew this much bullshit, would you mined spraying some Glade after?

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<0dhquhthtnett867bdfc72ona62c84llao@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21299&group=aus.politics#21299

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 08:17:05 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:17 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 12:06:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:31:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

Snip

>>> Not gunna happen, you watch.

>>> BULLSHIT.
>>>
>> From Britannica
>> For a high-yield explosion of approximately 10 megatons detonated 320
>> km (200 miles) above the centre of the continental United States,
>> almost the entire country, as well as parts of Mexico and Canada,
>> would be affected by EMP—destroying practically all electronic devices
>> and electrical transformers.
>
>Mindless pig ignorant bullshit. We never got anything
>like that effect with the atmospheric tests.

Amazing you know more than the *Encyclopedia Britannica* does?
Wikipipedia is leftie tanted and rewritten often by communist
sympathisers.

>> Procedures to improve the ability of
>> networks, especially military command and control systems, to
>> withstand EMP are known as “hardening.”

>>> BULLSHIT.
>
>> All will stratecically happen in minutes
>
>More mindless bullshit.

A major exchange between USA and Russia is unlikely to be one missile
at a time tit-for-tat. It will be a full blown surprise attack to
disable continental United States, almost the entire country, as well
as parts of Mexico and Canada, would be affected by EMP—destroying
practically all electronic devices and electrical transformers.
Same time while military targets knocked out all silos, allies, etc.
Submarines though will allow revenge after carnage.
Everyone in target areas will be dead!
M-A-D is supposedly the deterrent.
Trouble is the world nuclear powers are led by deranged criminal nuts,
Biden, Putin, XI who wrongly believe a nuclear war is winnable

>> Russian subs are staioned off
>> USA coast the American Allies like Australia
>
>More mindless bullshit.

<https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/150057-russian_submarine/>
https://tinyurl.com/yayhw9dk
Russian submarine with 160 nukes on board surfaces off US coast
Each of the missiles in service with the submarine is capable of
carrying up to ten nuclear warheads. This created an extremely serious
danger for the United States, given that the US military have not been
able to track the Russian nuclear submarine.
*********************
Another of having a unelected criminal take over the U.S.A and it
"justice system", is the Doomsday clock is set to the closest it's
ever been to midnight!
<https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/current-time/>
https://tinyurl.com/y3f88cqt
A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight
This year, the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the
Atomic Scientists moves the hands of the Doomsday Clock forward,
largely (though not exclusively) because of the mounting dangers of
the war in Ukraine. The Clock now stands at 90 seconds to midnight—the
closest to global catastrophe it has ever been.

>> no need to hurry.

--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
behind them, a desert waste
-- nothing escapes them....

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tsjqju$31513$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21302&group=aus.politics#21302

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 17:41:56 -0600
 by: PaxPerPoten - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 23:41 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 2/15/2023 2:48 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:40:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:
>
>> America researched and designed a multiple laser to kill satellites.
>> Many years ago. Never heard how it turned out. Never hear that it was
>> operational.
>
> That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the details of.
>
> Swill

Maybe the Chinese will tell us how good it is. Or maybe Israel traded it
to the Russians for the release of more Russian Jews?
> --
> Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tsjr66$31513$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21303&group=aus.politics#21303

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 17:51:40 -0600
 by: Leper - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 23:51 UTC

On 2/14/2023 9:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:38:28 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/14/2023 10:55 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

>>>  Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>>> satellites anyway.

>>>  Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.
>
>> Not a lot of our birds are on INS.
>
> BULLSHIT. They have that for when they lose communication
> with the satellites, stupid. The accuracy need for a NUKE ICBM
> is perfectly adequate with INS.
>
>> We stopped designing those in the  70's or 80's
>
> There have been sweet fuck all new nuke
> icbms produced since then except by China.
>
>> and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
>
> Whose systems ?
>
>> We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing.
>
> But most don't.
>
>> But not very many have to do that.
>
> So the dregs like that are irrelevant.
>
>> Most of the very best manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e
>> Autonetics INS, Hughs INS Division, Raytheon etc.
>
> But the sub launched nukes haven't.
>
>> I still have a tytac of the best one with all moving parts. A Nuclear
>> screen in the early days was the tactical answer to both incoming
>> ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I understand the
>> planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone Swarms.
>
> Irrelevant, those aren't nuke icbms.
>
>> If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
>> brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
>> perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
>> in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
>> has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
>> go-to birds.
>
> And INS is all it needs to put a nuke where
> it matters if there is no alternative left.
>
>> You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
>> Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.
>
> Obviously the payload does that, that's why it has solar panels, stupid.

Your vast ignorance makes no sense at all. I do hope you won't hurt
yourself doing simple things like breathing. The Nuclear shield is still
on the table due to its EMP. But don't worry Slim Pickins will ride it out.