aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

SubjectAuthor
* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceJ D Young
+* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defencePeter Jason
> [...]
|     |`* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|     | `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     |  `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|     |   `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     |    `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimePaxPerPoten
|     |     `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceGovernor Swill
|      +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|      `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
`* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeÖrdög
 +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defencePeter Jason
 +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeFran
 `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceLions Growl of Butchers Foul

Pages:1234
Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tsjrk0$31513$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21304&group=aus.politics#21304

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime
defence
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 17:59:01 -0600
 by: Leper - Wed, 15 Feb 2023 23:59 UTC

On 2/15/2023 2:50 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:38:28 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:
>
>> Not a lot of our birds are on INS. We stopped designing those in the
>> 70's or 80's and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
>> We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing. But not
>> very many have to do that. Most of the very best
>> manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e Autonetics INS, Hughs INS
>> Division, Raytheon etc. I still have a tytac of the best one with all
>> moving parts. A Nuclear screen in the early days was the tactical answer
>> to both incoming ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I
>> understand the planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone
>> Swarms. If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
>> brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
>> perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
>> in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
>> has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
>> go-to birds.
>>
>> You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
>> Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.
>
> If you're going to spew this much bullshit, would you mined spraying some Glade after?
>
> Swill

You are quite welcome to cite anything you dispute. Go right ahead and
embarrass yourself. In the times past Amateur Radio operators named
persons like you, "LID's". Subject to the Wulfhang. You would probably
relish it.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10fmbxhkbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21305&group=aus.politics#21305

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:00:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 00:00 UTC

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 10:51:40 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/14/2023 9:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:38:28 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Not a lot of our birds are on INS.
>> BULLSHIT. They have that for when they lose communication
>> with the satellites, stupid. The accuracy need for a NUKE ICBM
>> is perfectly adequate with INS.
>>
>>> We stopped designing those in the 70's or 80's
>> There have been sweet fuck all new nuke
>> icbms produced since then except by China.
>>
>>> and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
>> Whose systems ?
>>
>>> We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing.
>> But most don't.
>>
>>> But not very many have to do that.
>> So the dregs like that are irrelevant.
>>
>>> Most of the very best manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e
>>> Autonetics INS, Hughs INS Division, Raytheon etc.
>> But the sub launched nukes haven't.
>>
>>> I still have a tytac of the best one with all moving parts. A Nuclear
>>> screen in the early days was the tactical answer to both incoming
>>> ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I understand the
>>> planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone Swarms.
>> Irrelevant, those aren't nuke icbms.
>>
>>> If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
>>> brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
>>> perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
>>> in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
>>> has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
>>> go-to birds.
>> And INS is all it needs to put a nuke where
>> it matters if there is no alternative left.
>>
>>> You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
>>> Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.
>> Obviously the payload does that, that's why it has solar panels,
>> stupid.

> Your vast ignorance makes no sense at all. I do hope you won't hurt
> yourself doing simple things like breathing.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> The Nuclear shield is still on the table due to its EMP.

Irrelevant to what is being discussed, whether
nuke icbms and sub launched nukes will do
fine even with no communication with anything
is available when they are launched before
any incoming nuke has any chance to do EMP.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<na0ruh92flje0hcnbnsqcn7e70tiqf4mat@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21306&group=aus.politics#21306

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence
References: <tsch72$9c3$2@toxic.dizum.net> <9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com> <op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com> <tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me> <op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan> <8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com> <op.10ds2ecybyq249@pvr2.lan> <8gaouhd9arm5v3u0ahs9vofn1v1l2uu1ls@4ax.com> <op.10dupku1byq249@pvr2.lan> <0dhquhthtnett867bdfc72ona62c84llao@4ax.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 20:08:36 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 01:08 UTC

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 08:17:05 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>A major exchange between USA and Russia is unlikely to be one missile
>at a time tit-for-tat. It will be a full blown surprise attack to
>disable continental United States, almost the entire country, as well
>as parts of Mexico and Canada, would be affected by EMP—destroying
>practically all electronic devices and electrical transformers.

Who fucking cares? Why do you think we fear your ludicrous threats?

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<3h0ruhtf99qo3kuj8pippab84pitsp3jpi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21307&group=aus.politics#21307

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 20:09:18 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 01:09 UTC

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:44:28 -0500, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>>All will stratecically happen in minutes Russian subs are staion off
>>USA coast the American Allies like Australia no need to hurry.
>
>Question: Do you really think anybody is going to be cowed by empty threats of nuclear
>war?

*crickets*

>Question 2: Are you so tired of living that death by fire would be a pleasure to you?

*crickets*

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<chine.bleu-696772.21112515022023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21309&group=aus.politics#21309

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:11:25 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 05:11 UTC

In article <op.10fmbxhkbyq249@pvr2.lan>,
"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Irrelevant to what is being discussed, whether
> nuke icbms and sub launched nukes will do
> fine even with no communication with anything
> is available when they are launched before
> any incoming nuke has any chance to do EMP.

EMPs can't go deep into an ocean.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10f1xjp1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21310&group=aus.politics#21310

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 16:37:57 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 16 Feb 2023 05:37 UTC

Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> Irrelevant to what is being discussed, whether
>> nuke icbms and sub launched nukes will do
>> fine even with no communication with anything
>> is available when they are launched before
>> any incoming nuke has any chance to do EMP.

> EMPs can't go deep into an ocean.

But there can be a problem communicating
with them to get them to launch their nukes
after an EMP due to what isnt deep in the ocean.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tthd5d$36euq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21536&group=aus.politics#21536

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600
 by: Leper - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 04:56 UTC

On 2/14/2023 2:53 PM, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> But in times of a real war, would those Satellites survive the first few
>>> hours?
>>
>> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>> satellites anyway.
>>
> Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
> <https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satellite-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia%20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20debris.>
> https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9
> Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
> test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
> it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.
>
>>> Possibly be the very first causalities. To prevent return missile
>>> targeting.
>>
>> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.
>>
> A nuclear war will be quick with a number of possibilities!
> 1st
> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
> 2nd
> Multiple nuclear strike
> 3rd
> The end of the world as we know it

I agree. EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance as they are now a
solid state electronics device. We stop mechanical INS back in the late
50's and 60's. Shielding might help some, but we decided long ago that
it was a losing solution.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tthdrj$36euq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21537&group=aus.politics#21537

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 23:08:06 -0600
 by: Leper - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:08 UTC

On 2/14/2023 7:06 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:31:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Pity it destroyed sweet fuck all satellites.

>>> And had sweet fuck all effect on other satellites.

>>> Not gunna happen, you watch.

>>> BULLSHIT.
>>>
>> From Britannica
>> For a high-yield explosion of approximately 10 megatons detonated 320
>> km (200 miles) above the centre of the continental United States,
>> almost the entire country, as well as parts of Mexico and Canada,
>> would be affected by EMP—destroying practically all electronic devices
>> and electrical transformers.
>
> Mindless pig ignorant bullshit. We never got anything
> like that effect with the atmospheric tests.

Yeah we did. Check the data from many many years of atmospheric research
missiles fired almost daily from Point Mugu.

Point Mugu, CA | NAVAIR - Naval Air Systems Command
Point Mugu was established in 1946 as the Navy's first instrumented
missile test sea range. It offers enormous geographic diversity: vast
ocean, deep water ports, protected islands within...

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tthehq$36euq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21538&group=aus.politics#21538

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 23:19:57 -0600
 by: Leper - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:19 UTC

On 2/15/2023 2:48 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:40:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:
>
>> America researched and designed a multiple laser to kill satellites.
>> Many years ago. Never heard how it turned out. Never heard that it was
>> operational.
>
> That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the details of.
>
> Swill

Why not? After all we have Politicians and high ranking Generals that
blab their tiny brains out to foreign entities on a regular basis.
Hell we even have assholes like Kerry and the General that make foreign
policy that is detriment to America. One General even alleged threat he
would countermand a Presidential Launch order. That SOB is still walking
around free. Clinton even gave China our secret technology to keep
ICBM's from broaching at launch. Obama published the name of seal team
six and its members that assassinated Bin Laden. Most of that team is
now dead.

> --
> Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<8ffovhhp28ju7vhn31sgdtdj92cphq994p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21539&group=aus.politics#21539

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:23:45 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:23 UTC

On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>> A nuclear war will be quick with a number of possibilities!
>> 1st
>> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
>> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
>> 2nd
>> Multiple nuclear strike
>> 3rd
>> The end of the world as we know it
>
>I agree. EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance as they are now a
>solid state electronics device. We stop mechanical INS back in the late
>50's and 60's. Shielding might help some, but we decided long ago that
>it was a losing solution.

China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia
Will be over with no survivivors worldwide inminutes!
--
Petzl
You funny guy, I'll kill you last.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tthepn$36euq$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21540&group=aus.politics#21540

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 23:24:10 -0600
 by: Leper - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:24 UTC

On 2/14/2023 9:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:38:28 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/14/2023 10:55 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

>>>  Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>>> satellites anyway.

>>>  Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.
>
>> Not a lot of our birds are on INS.
>
> BULLSHIT. They have that for when they lose communication
> with the satellites, stupid. The accuracy need for a NUKE ICBM
> is perfectly adequate with INS.
>
>> We stopped designing those in the  70's or 80's
>
> There have been sweet fuck all new nuke
> icbms produced since then except by China.
>
>> and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
>
> Whose systems ?
>
>> We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing.
>
> But most don't.
>
>> But not very many have to do that.
>
> So the dregs like that are irrelevant.
>
>> Most of the very best manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e
>> Autonetics INS, Hughs INS Division, Raytheon etc.
>
> But the sub launched nukes haven't.
>
>> I still have a tytac of the best one with all moving parts. A Nuclear
>> screen in the early days was the tactical answer to both incoming
>> ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I understand the
>> planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone Swarms.
>
> Irrelevant, those aren't nuke icbms.
>
>> If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
>> brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
>> perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
>> in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
>> has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
>> go-to birds.
>
> And INS is all it needs to put a nuke where
> it matters if there is no alternative left.
>
>> You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
>> Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.
>
> Obviously the payload does that, that's why it has solar panels, stupid.

Yawnnnn..... End of communications with you.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<tthfcc$36euq$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21541&group=aus.politics#21541

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 23:34:07 -0600
 by: Leper - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:34 UTC

On 2/15/2023 2:50 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:38:28 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:
>
>> Not a lot of our birds are on INS. We stopped designing those in the
>> 70's or 80's and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
>> We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing. But not
>> very many have to do that. Most of the very best
>> manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e Autonetics INS, Hughs INS
>> Division, Raytheon etc. I still have a tytac of the best one with all
>> moving parts. A Nuclear screen in the early days was the tactical answer
>> to both incoming ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I
>> understand the planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone
>> Swarms. If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
>> brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
>> perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
>> in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
>> has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
>> go-to birds.
>>
>> You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
>> Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.
>
> If you're going to spew this much bullshit, would you mined spraying some Glade after?
>
> Swill

If you weren't napping all the time, you would understand the
conversation. Perhaps Rudy would drop his sock puppeting long enough to
explain well enough for even an old fool like you to understand. You get
crabby when first wakening.
> --
> Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<cd4eb3be8b6655126956137338e89ee8@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21543&group=aus.politics#21543

From: bru...@oxhead.uk (Bruce)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 08:14:34 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.guns
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Comments: This message was transferred to Usenet via mail2news gateway at
<mail2news@neodome.net>. Please send questions and concerns to
<admin@neodome.net>. Report inappropriate use to <abuse@neodome.net>.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";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
 by: Bruce - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:14 UTC

Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote in

> On 2/14/2023 2:53 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>>> satellites anyway.
>>>
>> Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
>> <https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satelli
>> te-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia
>> %20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20deb
>> ris.>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9
>> Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
>> test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
>> it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.

>>> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.
>>>
>> A nuclear war will be quick with a number of possibilities!
>> 1st
>> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
>> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
>> 2nd
>> Multiple nuclear strike
>> 3rd
>> The end of the world as we know it
>
> I agree. EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance as they are now a
> solid state electronics device. We stop mechanical INS back in the
> late 50's and 60's. Shielding might help some, but we decided long ago
> that it was a losing solution.

Airborne lasers.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<d1b82abd2ff5ef8f1b52d7dea857947f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21544&group=aus.politics#21544

Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Comments: This message was transferred to Usenet via mail2news gateway at
<mail2news@neodome.net>. Please send questions and concerns to
<admin@neodome.net>. Report inappropriate use to <abuse@neodome.net>.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";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
From: sto...@gmail.com (Storx)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 08:14:34 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.guns
 by: Storx - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:14 UTC

> On 2/15/2023 2:48 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:40:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> America researched and designed a multiple laser to kill satellites.
>>> Many years ago. Never heard how it turned out. Never heard that it
>>> was operational.
>>
>> That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the
>> details of.
>>
>> Swill
>

> Why not? After all we have Politicians and high ranking Generals that
> blab their tiny brains out to foreign entities on a regular basis.
> Hell we even have assholes like Kerry and the General that make
> foreign policy that is detriment to America. One General even alleged
> threat he would countermand a Presidential Launch order. That SOB is
> still walking around free. Clinton even gave China our secret
> technology to keep ICBM's from broaching at launch. Obama published
> the name of seal team six and its members that assassinated Bin Laden.
> Most of that team is now dead.

Milley needs to be burned alive in front of the Washington monument.

>> --
>> Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!
>>
>> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>>
>> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.100j94rtbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21545&group=aus.politics#21545

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:26:18 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:26 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 15:56:14 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/14/2023 2:53 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:55:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yep, there will never be a full nuclear holocaust and even
>>> if there was, it would never be possible to take out all the
>>> satellites anyway.
>>>
>> Russia exploded a satellite to create orbiting debris to do just that
>> <https://www.armscontrol.org/act/2022-03/features/russias-anti-satellite-weapons-asymmetric-response-us-aerospace-superiority#:~:text=Russia%20conducted%20a%20direct-ascent,1%2C500%20pieces%20of%20orbital%20debris.>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2f9sh9b9
>> Russia conducted a direct-ascent hit-to-kill anti-satellite (ASAT)
>> test on November 15, 2021, striking a Russian satellite and rendering
>> it into more than 1,500 pieces of orbital debris.

>>> Mindlessly pig ignorant. INS alone is all you need to nuke missiles.
>>>
>> A nuclear war will be quick with a number of possibilities!
>> 1st
>> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
>> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
>> 2nd
>> Multiple nuclear strike
>> 3rd
>> The end of the world as we know it

> I agree.

More fool you.

> EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance

Nope, not with something that small.

> as they are now a solid state electronics device.

Wouldn't even stop modern cars.

> We stop mechanical INS back in the late 50's and 60's. Shielding might
> help some, but we decided long ago that it was a losing solution.

Not with something that size.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.100kfkcqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21546&group=aus.politics#21546

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:29:34 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:29 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:08:06 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/14/2023 7:06 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:44:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> From Britannica
>>> For a high-yield explosion of approximately 10 megatons detonated 320
>>> km (200 miles) above the centre of the continental United States,
>>> almost the entire country, as well as parts of Mexico and Canada,
>>> would be affected by EMP—destroying practically all electronic devices
>>> and electrical transformers.
>> Mindless pig ignorant bullshit. We never got anything
>> like that effect with the atmospheric tests.

> Yeah we did.

Bullshit we did with DESTROYING PRACTIALLY ALL ELECTRONIC
DEVICES AND ELECTRICAL TRANSFORMERS.

> Check the data from many many years of atmospheric research missiles
> fired almost daily from Point Mugu.

Those didnt produce anything even remotely like that and weren't
anything even remotely like almost daily either.

> Point Mugu, CA | NAVAIR - Naval Air Systems Command
> Point Mugu was established in 1946 as the Navy's first instrumented
> missile test sea range. It offers enormous geographic diversity: vast
> ocean, deep water ports, protected islands within...

And got nothing even remotely like that result.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.100kmqrmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21547&group=aus.politics#21547

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:33:52 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:33 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:19:57 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/15/2023 2:48 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:40:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> America researched and designed a multiple laser to kill satellites.
>>> Many years ago. Never heard how it turned out. Never heard that it was
>>> operational.
>> That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the
>> details of.
>> Swill
>

> Why not? After all we have Politicians and high ranking Generals that
> blab their tiny brains out to foreign entities on a regular basis.
> Hell we even have assholes like Kerry and the General that make foreign
> policy

No such animal.

> that is detriment to America.

> One General even alleged threat he would countermand a Presidential
> Launch order.

Just more bullshit unless it was some fool like Trump.

> That SOB is still walking around free. Clinton even gave China our
> secret technology to keep ICBM's from broaching at launch.

BULLSHIT

> Obama published the name of seal team six and its members that
> assassinated Bin Laden. Most of that team is now dead.

Not because bin laden's minions killed them.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.100ko9e0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21548&group=aus.politics#21548

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:35:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:35 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:23:45 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> A nuclear war will be quick with a number of possibilities!
>>> 1st
>>> <https://www.britannica.com/science/nuclear-electromagnetic-pulse>
>>> knoces out communication radar cars aircraft
>>> 2nd
>>> Multiple nuclear strike
>>> 3rd
>>> The end of the world as we know it
>>
>> I agree. EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance as they are now a
>> solid state electronics device. We stop mechanical INS back in the late
>> 50's and 60's. Shielding might help some, but we decided long ago that
>> it was a losing solution.

> China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia

Bullshit.

> Will be over with no survivivors worldwide inminutes!

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.100kq7ma0jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21549&group=aus.politics#21549

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:36:33 +1100
 by: %% - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:36 UTC

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:24:10 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/14/2023 9:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:38:28 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Not a lot of our birds are on INS.
>> BULLSHIT. They have that for when they lose communication
>> with the satellites, stupid. The accuracy need for a NUKE ICBM
>> is perfectly adequate with INS.
>>
>>> We stopped designing those in the 70's or 80's
>> There have been sweet fuck all new nuke
>> icbms produced since then except by China.
>>
>>> and have used less of the old designs for our systems.
>> Whose systems ?
>>
>>> We still have Subs that have to set positions before firing.
>> But most don't.
>>
>>> But not very many have to do that.
>> So the dregs like that are irrelevant.
>>
>>> Most of the very best manufacturers(researchers) are long gone. i.e
>>> Autonetics INS, Hughs INS Division, Raytheon etc.
>> But the sub launched nukes haven't.
>>
>>> I still have a tytac of the best one with all moving parts. A Nuclear
>>> screen in the early days was the tactical answer to both incoming
>>> ICBM's and blocking/destroying satellite targeting. I understand the
>>> planners are thinking the same tactics to stop Drone Swarms.
>> Irrelevant, those aren't nuke icbms.
>>
>>> If and when the SHTF, you will find me in the back yard BBQing a
>>> brisket and imbibing of my favorite drink. I am sure the girls will be
>>> perusing their bibles. I am sure you are aware of the targeting system
>>> in the Minuteman system? We put that bird active in about 1962 and it
>>> has many upgrades since. But it is one of our reliable solid repellent
>>> go-to birds.
>> And INS is all it needs to put a nuke where
>> it matters if there is no alternative left.
>>
>>> You did note that the balloon killers we sent out were heat seekers.
>>> Which means all of those bogies were producing heat in order to be hit.
>> Obviously the payload does that, that's why it has solar panels,
>> stupid.

> Yawnnnn..... End of communications with you.

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, child.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.100ku4r20jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21550&group=aus.politics#21550

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:38:54 +1100
 by: %% - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:38 UTC

<jdyoung2@ymail.com> wrote:

[...]

<op.100kwvpb0jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21551&group=aus.politics#21551

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:39:57 +1100
 by: %% - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:39 UTC

<jdyoung2@ymail.com> wrote:

[...]

From Britannica
[...]

<op.100kxxr30jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21552&group=aus.politics#21552

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:40:35 +1100
 by: %% - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 07:40 UTC

[...]

<7dapvhpuaiki6k1m8uknb1dfjfdklorfun@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21556&group=aus.politics#21556

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 08:03:55 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:03 UTC

On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 23:19:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:

>On 2/15/2023 2:48 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:40:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:
>>
>>> America researched and designed a multiple laser to kill satellites.
>>> Many years ago. Never heard how it turned out. Never heard that it was
>>> operational.
>>
>> That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the details of.
>>
>> Swill
>

>Why not? After all we have Politicians and high ranking Generals that
>blab their tiny brains out to foreign entities on a regular basis.

Like Trump blabbing to Pootin'?

>Hell we even have assholes like Kerry and the General that make foreign
>policy that is detriment to America. One General even alleged threat he
>would countermand a Presidential Launch order.

"alleged" Was that for a first strike or response?

>That SOB is still walking around free.

Good. No point sending someone to gulag over an allegation.

>Clinton even gave China our secret technology to keep
>ICBM's from broaching at launch.

B . . . but . . . but CLINTON!

>Obama published the name of seal team
>six and its members that assassinated Bin Laden. Most of that team is
>now dead.

More bullshit from the freak.

What color is the sky on your planet?

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttkeh7$3ias7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21581&group=aus.politics#21581

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,talk.politics.guns
defence
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 02:38:03 -0600
 by: Leper - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 08:38 UTC

On 2/27/2023 1:14 AM, Storx wrote:
> Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote in
>
>> On 2/15/2023 2:48 AM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the
>>> details of.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>

>> Why not? After all we have Politicians and high ranking Generals that
>> blab their tiny brains out to foreign entities on a regular basis.
>> Hell we even have assholes like Kerry and the General that make
>> foreign policy that is detriment to America. One General even alleged
>> threat he would countermand a Presidential Launch order. That SOB is
>> still walking around free. Clinton even gave China our secret
>> technology to keep ICBM's from broaching at launch. Obama published
>> the name of seal team six and its members that assassinated Bin Laden.
>> Most of that team is now dead.
>
> Milley needs to be burned alive in front of the Washington monument.

Along with 0thers of his ilk!

>>> --
>>> Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!
>>>
>>> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>>>
>>> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttkfod$3ias7$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21584&group=aus.politics#21584

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 02:58:57 -0600
 by: PaxPerPoten - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 08:58 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 2/27/2023 7:03 AM, Fulla Slop wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 23:19:57 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com> wrote:

>>> That's not the sort of thing Defense is going to be broadcasting the details of.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>

>> Why not? After all we have Politicians and high ranking Generals that
>> blab their tiny brains out to foreign entities on a regular basis.
>
> Like Trump blabbing to Pootin'?
>
>> Hell we even have assholes like Kerry and the General that make foreign
>> policy that is detriment to America. One General even alleged threat he
>> would countermand a Presidential Launch order.
>
> "alleged" Was that for a first strike or response?

Still refuting proven facts eh?

>> That SOB is still walking around free.
>
> Good. No point sending someone to gulag over an allegation.

Actually an execution is in order for treason...Along with his
supporters. After all even in murder cases all those involved with the
acting killer are guilty. No allegation here as Miley was recorded and
witnessed committing treason.

>> Clinton even gave China our secret technology to keep
>> ICBM's from broaching at launch.
>
> B . . . but . . . but CLINTON!

What? No snotty defense of your great leader Clinton the deserter?

>> Obama published the name of seal team
>> six and its members that assassinated Bin Laden. Most of that team is
>> now dead.
>
> More bullshit from the freak.

Apparently you have been lunching from your own diaper again.

> What color is the sky on your planet?

Why would you care? after all that meth you ingest renders you half
blind anyway.

> Slops

The only shit here is what is leaking from your old timers diaper!
Seeing as how your dementia also has obviously advanced, perhaps it is
time for you to beg for Euthanasia.