character density, n.: The number of very weird people in the office.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

SubjectAuthor
* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceJ D Young
+* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defencePeter Jason
> [...]
|     |`* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|     | `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     |  `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|     |   `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     |    `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimePaxPerPoten
|     |     `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime%%
|     `* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceGovernor Swill
|      +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
|      `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeLeper
`* Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeÖrdög
 +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defencePeter Jason
 +- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritimeFran
 `- Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defenceLions Growl of Butchers Foul

Pages:1234
Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttkg1v$3ias7$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21585&group=aus.politics#21585

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime
defence
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:04:03 -0600
 by: Leper - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 09:04 UTC

On 2/26/2023 11:23 PM, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>

>> I agree. EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance as they are now a
>> solid state electronics device. We stop mechanical INS back in the late
>> 50's and 60's. Shielding might help some, but we decided long ago that
>> it was a losing solution.
>>
> China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia
> Will be over with no survivors worldwide in minutes!

Why would Russia stike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat? Not to mention that
China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttkgij$3ias7$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21586&group=aus.politics#21586

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:12:55 -0600
 by: Leper - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 09:12 UTC

On 2/27/2023 1:36 AM, %% wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:24:10 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/14/2023 9:57 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

>>>  BULLSHIT. They have that for when they lose communication
>>> with the satellites, stupid. The accuracy need for a NUKE ICBM
>>> is perfectly adequate with INS.

>>>  There have been sweet fuck all new nuke
>>> icbms produced since then except by China.

>>>  Whose systems ?

>>>  But most don't.

>>>  So the dregs like that are irrelevant.

>>>  But the sub launched nukes haven't.

>>>  Irrelevant, those aren't nuke icbms.

>>>  And INS is all it needs to put a nuke where
>>> it matters if there is no alternative left.

>>>  Obviously the payload does that, that's why it has solar panels,
>>> stupid.

>> Yawnnnn..... End of communications with you.
>
> Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, child.

Nothing rational there. The dumbass can only retort with "Bullshit" and
the like. You also follow up with reposting that only trashes up the
bandwidth. Now go away and maybe someone will change your diaper in an
act of extreme kindness.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<oorrvhh0n0nmq25lmb10lef9t8d8jv88sf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21592&group=aus.politics#21592

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:14:31 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 12:14 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:04:03 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>On 2/26/2023 11:23 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>
>>> I agree. EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance as they are now a
>>> solid state electronics device. We stop mechanical INS back in the late
>>> 50's and 60's. Shielding might help some, but we decided long ago that
>>> it was a losing solution.
>>>
>> China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia
>> Will be over with no survivors worldwide in minutes!
>
>Why would Russia stike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
>enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat? Not to mention that
>China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.

The scene instantly changes in a Russia/USA nuclear response.
There is no time to second guess, the response has already been
determined Just becomes a M.A.D situation, your death is accepted and
so is everyone else's! No winners!
--
Petzl
You funny guy, I'll kill you last.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.1028g3zh0jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21600&group=aus.politics#21600

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 05:04:05 +1100
 by: %% - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:04 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:04:03 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/26/2023 11:23 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>
>>> I agree. EMP would definitely kill an INS guidance as they are now a
>>> solid state electronics device. We stop mechanical INS back in the late
>>> 50's and 60's. Shielding might help some, but we decided long ago that
>>> it was a losing solution.
>>>
>> China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia
>> Will be over with no survivors worldwide in minutes!
>
> Why would Russia stike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
> enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat?

> Not to mention that China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.

Like hell they do. And russia and germany agreed not to attack each other
at one time and a fat lot of use that was when Adolf attacked anyway.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.1028mub50jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21601&group=aus.politics#21601

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 05:07:32 +1100
 by: %% - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:07 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:12:55 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/27/2023 1:36 AM, %% wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 16:24:10 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Yawnnnn..... End of communications with you.
>> Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, child.

> Nothing rational there.

What I said, fuckwit child.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.1028y2t6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21603&group=aus.politics#21603

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 05:14:52 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:14 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:14:31 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:04:03 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/26/2023 11:23 PM, Petzl wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>

>>> China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia
>>> Will be over with no survivors worldwide in minutes!
>>
>> Why would Russia stike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
>> enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat? Not to mention that
>> China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.
>>
> The scene instantly changes in a Russia/USA nuclear response.
> There is no time to second guess, the response has already been
> determined Just becomes a M.A.D situation, your death is accepted and
> so is everyone else's! No winners!

There will always be plenty of survivors. It isnt actually physically
possible kill everyone even if all nukes are launched and most
make it to their targets.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<vcosvh1615dfr8kbjktj4mt949g7l8rcrh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21606&group=aus.politics#21606

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 07:23:33 +1100
References: <tsch72$9c3$2@toxic.dizum.net> <9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com> <op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com> <tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me> <op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan> <8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com> <tthd5d$36euq$1@dont-email.me> <8ffovhhp28ju7vhn31sgdtdj92cphq994p@4ax.com> <ttkg1v$3ias7$4@dont-email.me> <oorrvhh0n0nmq25lmb10lef9t8d8jv88sf@4ax.com> <op.1028y2t6byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:23 UTC

On Wed, 01 Mar 2023 05:14:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:14:31 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:04:03 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Why would Russia stike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
>>> enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat? Not to mention that
>>> China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.
>>>
>> The scene instantly changes in a Russia/USA nuclear response.
>> There is no time to second guess, the response has already been
>> determined Just becomes a M.A.D situation, your death is accepted and
>> so is everyone else's! No winners!
>
>There will always be plenty of survivors. It isnt actually physically
>possible kill everyone even if all nukes are launched and most
>make it to their targets.

Not only the bombing it's the aftermath of M.A.D!
For those unlucky in not dying
<https://www.sciencefocus.com/future-technology/what-would-happen-if-all-the-nuclear-bombs-were-detonated/>
https://tinyurl.com/2e6mavzt
The huge volume of debris injected into the atmosphere would have far
more widespread effects. This ‘aerosol’ of particles would reduce the
amount of heat reaching the surface from the Sun, producing a
so-called nuclear winter with huge environmental impact. The nuclear
explosion would also unleash a pulse of electromagnetic energy that
would wreck everything from national power grids to microchips around
the world.
--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<1_tLL.1274844$gs1.158229@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21607&group=aus.politics#21607

defence
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 08:02:51 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 21:02 UTC

PaxPerPoten the retarded septic scumbag trash troll emptied it bowel all
over Usenet.

> beg for Euthanasia.

You should...by being drawn and quartered, slowly...that is what you
actually deserve.
But sadly all I can offer you is a permanent accommodation at the bottom
of my bozo bin. Enjoy!

^^^^^ P...L...O...N...K ^^^^^

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<b0ea0eba-39ba-4823-819a-8d7ceb84092dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21618&group=aus.politics#21618

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:47:53 -0800 (PST)
From: screamin...@gmail.com (Lions Growl of Butchers Foul)
 by: Lions Growl of Butch - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 22:47 UTC

On Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 8:22:47 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> J D Young posting all over the place
>
> > SYDNEY (Reuters) - Australia said on Monday it would accelerate plans to
> > buy advanced sea mines to protect its maritime routes and ports from
> > "potential aggressors" amid China's plans to increase its influence in the
> > Pacific region.
> >
> One more totally unnecessary bullshit for pretend soldiers playing
> warmongering mind games at the peace loving taxpayers' expense.

It is natural for enemies of our society who sympathise with brutal foreign dictatorial regimes to be outraged at any step that Australia takes to increase its strength and ability to fight off those dictatorial regimes.

These enemies of Australia have similarly degraded Radio Australia and other efforts made by Australia to share culture, knowledge and awareness of human rights and freedoms among our neighbouring countries.

Within Australia the same enemies of Australia are currently engaged on a campaign of white-anting Australian sovereignty so that foreign dictatorial regimes can gain influence and takeover parts of Australia piecemeal - you can't go anywhere now without seeing taxpayer funded organisations trying to assert the fiction that other "nations" exist within Australia and that parts of Australia are no longer "New South Wales", but instead are to be referred to using fictional labels such as "Gadigal Land".

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.103rg9eubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21621&group=aus.politics#21621

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 11:54:35 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 00:54 UTC

On Wed, 01 Mar 2023 07:23:33 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Mar 2023 05:14:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:14:31 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The scene instantly changes in a Russia/USA nuclear response.
>>> There is no time to second guess, the response has already been
>>> determined Just becomes a M.A.D situation, your death is accepted and
>>> so is everyone else's! No winners!
>>
>> There will always be plenty of survivors. It isnt actually physically
>> possible kill everyone even if all nukes are launched and most
>> make it to their targets.
>>

> Not only the bombing it's the aftermath of M.A.D!

Not going to kill everyone.

> For those unlucky in not dying
> <https://www.sciencefocus.com/future-technology/what-would-happen-if-all-the-nuclear-bombs-were-detonated/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2e6mavzt
> The huge volume of debris injected into the atmosphere would have far
> more widespread effects. This ‘aerosol’ of particles would reduce the
> amount of heat reaching the surface from the Sun, producing a
> so-called nuclear winter with huge environmental impact.

But still wouldnt kill everyone in the southern hemisphere.

> The nuclear
> explosion would also unleash a pulse of electromagnetic energy that
> would wreck everything from national power grids to microchips around
> the world.

That last is complete and utter mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<p6itvhth716buhssa4p0ctoijqgqekp832@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21623&group=aus.politics#21623

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 14:49:54 +1100
References: <9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com> <op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com> <tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me> <op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan> <8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com> <tthd5d$36euq$1@dont-email.me> <8ffovhhp28ju7vhn31sgdtdj92cphq994p@4ax.com> <ttkg1v$3ias7$4@dont-email.me> <oorrvhh0n0nmq25lmb10lef9t8d8jv88sf@4ax.com> <op.1028y2t6byq249@pvr2.lan> <vcosvh1615dfr8kbjktj4mt949g7l8rcrh@4ax.com> <op.103rg9eubyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 03:49 UTC

On Wed, 01 Mar 2023 11:54:35 +1100, "Rod Speed"

>>> There will always be plenty of survivors. It isnt actually physically
>>> possible kill everyone even if all nukes are launched and most
>>> make it to their targets.
>>>

>> Not only the bombing it's the aftermath of M.A.D!
>
>Not going to kill everyone.

Not what the science states for a full scale nuclear attack, where all
"19,000 nuclear warheads" are fired from land, sea and aircraft within
minutes of each other. Followed up by Submarine'
That is what the nuclear footballs will demands, Putin even takes his
to the shitter, Biden wouldn't know where his is?

>> For those unlucky in not dying
>> <https://www.sciencefocus.com/future-technology/what-would-happen-if-all-the-nuclear-bombs-were-detonated/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2e6mavzt
>> The huge volume of debris injected into the atmosphere would have far
>> more widespread effects. This ‘aerosol’ of particles would reduce the
>> amount of heat reaching the surface from the Sun, producing a
>> so-called nuclear winter with huge environmental impact.
>
>But still wouldnt kill everyone in the southern hemisphere.

It will be nuked also, there are submarines and warships with nuclear
weapons in the southern hemisphere. There will be no safe harbour's
for them.

>> The nuclear
>> explosion would also unleash a pulse of electromagnetic energy that
>> would wreck everything from national power grids to microchips around
>> the world.
>
>That last is complete and utter mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

Written by Nuclear scientists with doctorates?
--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
behind them, a desert waste
-- nothing escapes them....

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.10308frmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21624&group=aus.politics#21624

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 15:25:17 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 04:25 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Not only the bombing it's the aftermath of M.A.D!

>> Not going to kill everyone.

> Not what the science states for a full scale nuclear attack,

Science in fact says nothing even remotely like that.

> where all
> "19,000 nuclear warheads" are fired from land, sea and aircraft within
> minutes of each other. Followed up by Submarine'
> That is what the nuclear footballs will demands, Putin even takes his
> to the shitter, Biden wouldn't know where his is?

>>> For those unlucky in not dying
>>> <https://www.sciencefocus.com/future-technology/what-would-happen-if-all-the-nuclear-bombs-were-detonated/>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2e6mavzt
>>> The huge volume of debris injected into the atmosphere would have far
>>> more widespread effects. This ‘aerosol’ of particles would reduce the
>>> amount of heat reaching the surface from the Sun, producing a
>>> so-called nuclear winter with huge environmental impact.
>>
>> But still wouldnt kill everyone in the southern hemisphere.

> It will be nuked also,

In a few places like Pine Gap and Harold Holt,
sure, but most of the capital citys would not be.

> there are submarines

Fuck all with nukes and they can't be nuked
anyway thats the whole point of them.

> and warships with nuclear
> weapons in the southern hemisphere.

Nuking those would have sweet fuck
all effect on the southern hemisphere.

> There will be no safe harbour's
> for them.

Their problem.

>>> The nuclear
>>> explosion would also unleash a pulse of electromagnetic energy that
>>> would wreck everything from national power grids to microchips around
>>> the world.
>>
>> That last is complete and utter mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> Written by Nuclear scientists with doctorates?

No nuclear scientist with a doctorate that matters ever claimed that shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse#On_cars

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttopd8$37l2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21640&group=aus.politics#21640

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:08:14 -0600
 by: Leper - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 00:08 UTC

On 2/28/2023 6:14 AM, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:04:03 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/26/2023 11:23 PM, Petzl wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>

>>> China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia
>>> Will be over with no survivors worldwide in minutes!
>>
>> Why would Russia stike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
>> enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat? Not to mention that
>> China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.

??? That doesn't seem to make sense.

> The scene instantly changes in a Russia/USA nuclear response.
> There is no time to second guess, the response has already been
> determined Just becomes a M.A.D situation, your death is accepted and
> so is everyone else's! No winners!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttoqfk$37l2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21641&group=aus.politics#21641

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:26:33 -0600
 by: Leper - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 00:26 UTC

On 2/28/2023 12:04 PM, %% wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:04:03 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/26/2023 11:23 PM, Petzl wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:56:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>

>>> China will be targeted by BOTH the U.S.A and Russia
>>> Will be over with no survivors worldwide in minutes!
>>
>> Why would Russia strike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
>> enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat?
>
>> Not to mention that China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.
>
> Like hell they do. And Russia and Germany agreed not to attack each other
> at one time and a fat lot of use that was when Adolf attacked anyway.

Any Nukes in either country would flood both countries and then some.
With the poisonous environment that would drift over the entire region
and much of the planet. Here in middle America we are still infected
with Strontium 90 from world wide nuclear testing. It is is Cows milk
even today from 1950's tests. That makes the nuclear game fair and just
as everyone loses. check out the area in Russia that has been abandoned
and now researchers can spend a couple of hours a week or whatever to
check out plant and animal resurgence since being affkicted with nuclear
poisons

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttoqm7$37l2$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21642&group=aus.politics#21642

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:30:05 -0600
 by: PaxPerPoten - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 00:30 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 2/28/2023 12:07 PM, %% wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:12:55 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/27/2023 1:36 AM, %% wrote:

>>>  Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, child.
>
>> Nothing rational there.
>
> What I said, fuckwit child.
>
> <reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
> belongs>

With a bit of a bad smell coming from your very ignorant posts....I with
great delight flush your fertilizer stench down the drain. Response not
acceptable!

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.105olkcf0jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21644&group=aus.politics#21644

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 12:47:34 +1100
 by: %% - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 01:47 UTC

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 11:26:33 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 2/28/2023 12:04 PM, %% wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:04:03 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Why would Russia strike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
>>> enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat?
>>
>>> Not to mention that China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.
>> Like hell they do. And Russia and Germany agreed not to attack each
>> other
>> at one time and a fat lot of use that was when Adolf attacked anyway.

> Any Nukes in either country would flood both countries and then some.

Bullshit.

> With the poisonous environment that would drift over the entire region

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> and much of the planet.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> Here in middle America we are still infected with Strontium 90 from
> world wide nuclear testing.

Not by enough to matter.

> It is is Cows milk even today from 1950's tests.

Not by enough to matter.

> That makes the nuclear game fair and just as everyone loses.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> check out the area in Russia that has been abandoned

But doesnt need to be, just like Chernobyle doesnt need to be.

> and now researchers can spend a couple of hours a week or whatever to
> check out plant and animal resurgence since being affkicted with nuclear
> poisons

How odd that the plants and animals are doing fine, just like at
Chernobyle.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.105oofad0jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21645&group=aus.politics#21645

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 12:49:17 +1100
 by: %% - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 01:49 UTC

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 11:30:05 +1100, PaxPerPoten <PPP@yale.com> wrote:

> On 2/28/2023 12:07 PM, %% wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:12:55 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Nothing rational there.
>>
>> What I said, fuckwit child.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

> Response not acceptable!

Like it or lump it.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<6r600i5v85u439hah0voflkb4cfo5b5ga4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21646&group=aus.politics#21646

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 14:59:45 +1100
References: <tsch72$9c3$2@toxic.dizum.net> <9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com> <op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com> <tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me> <op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan> <8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com> <tthd5d$36euq$1@dont-email.me> <8ffovhhp28ju7vhn31sgdtdj92cphq994p@4ax.com> <ttkg1v$3ias7$4@dont-email.me> <oorrvhh0n0nmq25lmb10lef9t8d8jv88sf@4ax.com> <ttopd8$37l2$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Petzl - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 03:59 UTC

On Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:08:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>On 2/28/2023 6:14 AM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 03:04:03 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Why would Russia stike China, when Russia depends on China purchasing
>>> enough oil etc to keep the Russian economy afloat? Not to mention that
>>> China and Russian have a mutual defense pact.
>
>??? That doesn't seem to make sense.

Does it have to?
China is very good friends with the USA as long as they do what China
tells you to do, the same for Russia and every one else (as long as
they do what they are told).
If you have a nuclear war contained to surface areas of Russia/USA you
think want China or any other nuclear power to take over the world?
America would be left with sticks and stones to fight off Johnny come
lately's
That is what the military think so if you get involved in M.A.D the
whole world goes.

>> The scene instantly changes in a Russia/USA nuclear response.
>> There is no time to second guess, the response has already been
>> determined Just becomes a M.A.D situation, your death is accepted and
>> so is everyone else's! No winners!
--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
behind them, a desert waste
-- nothing escapes them....

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.105xvoeubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21647&group=aus.politics#21647

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 16:08:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 05:08 UTC

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 14:59:45 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:08:14 -0600, Leper <Leper@MalokaiColony.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2/28/2023 6:14 AM, Petzl wrote:

>> ??? That doesn't seem to make sense.

> Does it have to?

Yep.

> China is very good friends with the USA

It never is.

> as long as they do what China
> tells you to do,

That makes no sense either.

> the same for Russia and every one else (as long as
> they do what they are told).

They never do.

> If you have a nuclear war contained to surface areas of Russia/USA you
> think want China or any other nuclear power to take over the world?

You previously stupidly claimed that it would be all over for everyone
else as soon as Russia and the USA nuked each other

> America would be left with sticks and stones to fight off Johnny come
> lately's

BULLSHIT. And why would any Johnny come lately actually
be stupid enough to try invading a devestated USA anyway ?

Yes, much of China and Japan's export markets would be
gone, but they would be no worse off then they were just
after WW2 had ended and could carry on regardless fine
and accept the fact that significant numbers would not
live as long due to radioactive fallout and crop devestation
due to a nuclear winter in the northern hemisphere but they
got a much worse result than that in WW2 and managed to
survive that anyway. They certainly wouldn't be invading
the USA or russia either.

> That is what the military think

BULLSHIT.

> so if you get involved in M.A.D the
> whole world goes.

Not even possible to nuke everything so everyone dies in minutes
or even months.

>>> The scene instantly changes in a Russia/USA nuclear response.
>>> There is no time to second guess, the response has already been
>>> determined Just becomes a M.A.D situation, your death is accepted and
>>> so is everyone else's! No winners!

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<chine.bleu-9E32E5.07494902032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21654&group=aus.politics#21654

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 07:49:57 -0800
References: <tsch72$9c3$2@toxic.dizum.net> <9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com> <op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com> <tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me> <op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan> <8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com> <tthd5d$36euq$1@dont-email.me> <8ffovhhp28ju7vhn31sgdtdj92cphq994p@4ax.com> <ttkg1v$3ias7$4@dont-email.me> <oorrvhh0n0nmq25lmb10lef9t8d8jv88sf@4ax.com> <ttopd8$37l2$1@dont-email.me> <6r600i5v85u439hah0voflkb4cfo5b5ga4@4ax.com> <op.105xvoeubyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 2 Mar 2023 15:49 UTC

In article <op.105xvoeubyq249@pvr2.lan>,
"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> > China is very good friends with the USA
>
> It never is.

We like each other's money. As Melania will tell you, that is the
firmest foundation for a beautiful friendship.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<9qg20il1h6avcouq40tk5sp35488cstoap@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21661&group=aus.politics#21661

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 11:48:46 +1100
References: <9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com> <op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com> <tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me> <op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan> <8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com> <tthd5d$36euq$1@dont-email.me> <8ffovhhp28ju7vhn31sgdtdj92cphq994p@4ax.com> <ttkg1v$3ias7$4@dont-email.me> <oorrvhh0n0nmq25lmb10lef9t8d8jv88sf@4ax.com> <ttopd8$37l2$1@dont-email.me> <6r600i5v85u439hah0voflkb4cfo5b5ga4@4ax.com> <op.105xvoeubyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 00:48 UTC

On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 16:08:02 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> China is very good friends with the USA
>
>It never is.

I were being facetious
--
Petzl
You funny guy, I'll kill you last.
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<ttsd7f$jdsq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21666&group=aus.politics#21666

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 03:04:55 -0600
 by: Leper - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 09:04 UTC

On 3/1/2023 7:47 PM, %% wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 11:26:33 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/28/2023 12:04 PM, %% wrote:

>>>  Like hell they do. And Russia and Germany agreed not to attack each
>>> other
>>> at one time and a fat lot of use that was when Adolf attacked anyway.
>
>> Any Nukes in either country would flood both countries and then some.
>
> Bullshit.
>
>> With the poisonous environment that would drift over the entire region
>
> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>
>> and much of the planet.
>
> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>
>> Here in middle America we are still infected with Strontium 90 from
>> world wide nuclear testing.
>
> Not by enough to matter.
>
>> It is is Cows milk even today from 1950's tests.
>
> Not by enough to matter.
>
>> That makes the nuclear game fair and just as everyone loses.
>
> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>
>> check out the area in Russia that has been abandoned
>
> But doesnt need to be, just like Chernobyle doesnt need to be.
>
>> and now researchers can spend a couple of hours a week or whatever to
>> check out plant and animal resurgence since being affkicted with
>> nuclear poisons
>
> How odd that the plants and animals are doing fine, just like at
> Chernobyle.

Your migration to live in Chernobyl is acceptable to me. Even the
Russians don't accept that Chernobyl's plant and wild life are doing
nfine. That nuclear infestation at Chernobyl was very minor in
comparison with the purposeful detonation of such real weapons..Nation
to Nation et. al. Your further ignorant posts are now filtered here.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.108o1jebnuhhzz@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21667&group=aus.politics#21667

From: chop...@gmail.com (chop)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 03:49:57 +1100
 by: chop - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 16:49 UTC

On Fri, 03 Mar 2023 20:04:55 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com> wrote:

> On 3/1/2023 7:47 PM, %% wrote:
>> On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 11:26:33 +1100, Leper <Leper@malokaicolony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Any Nukes in either country would flood both countries and then some.
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> With the poisonous environment that would drift over the entire region
>> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>>
>>> and much of the planet.
>> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>>
>>> Here in middle America we are still infected with Strontium 90 from
>>> world wide nuclear testing.
>> Not by enough to matter.
>>
>>> It is is Cows milk even today from 1950's tests.
>> Not by enough to matter.
>>
>>> That makes the nuclear game fair and just as everyone loses.
>> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>>
>>> check out the area in Russia that has been abandoned
>> But doesnt need to be, just like Chernobyle doesnt need to be.
>>
>>> and now researchers can spend a couple of hours a week or whatever to
>>> check out plant and animal resurgence since being affkicted with
>>> nuclear poisons

>> How odd that the plants and animals are doing fine, just like at
>> Chernobyle.

> Your migration to live in Chernobyl is acceptable to me.

You are pathetic.

> Even the Russians don't accept that Chernobyl's plant and wild life are
> doing nfine.

BULLSHIT.

> That nuclear infestation at Chernobyl was very minor in comparison with
> the purposeful detonation of such real weapons..Nation to Nation et. al.

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<11q40ip3i20ii3sgm82n52huh39lflnpbh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21668&group=aus.politics#21668

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 08:42:24 +1100
References: <9h5luh52iua2ptariufujb4npckt1umvqr@4ax.com> <op.10bmoobxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <gdhluh9qektrcts0olvfs9rd92qjlotqk9@4ax.com> <tsfrb3$2gqcu$2@dont-email.me> <op.10c7zbs3byq249@pvr2.lan> <8esnuhtbs668oasacl50pko97qbum4u1ah@4ax.com> <tthd5d$36euq$1@dont-email.me> <8ffovhhp28ju7vhn31sgdtdj92cphq994p@4ax.com> <ttkg1v$3ias7$4@dont-email.me> <op.1028g3zh0jndxk@pvr2.lan> <ttoqfk$37l2$2@dont-email.me> <op.105olkcf0jndxk@pvr2.lan> <ttsd7f$jdsq$2@dont-email.me> <op.108o1jebnuhhzz@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 21:42 UTC

On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 03:49:57 +1100, chop <chop654@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> But doesnt need to be, just like Chernobyle doesnt need to be.

>>> How odd that the plants and animals are doing fine, just like at
>>> Chernobyle.
>
>> Your migration to live in Chernobyl is acceptable to me.
>
>You are pathetic.
>
>> Even the Russians don't accept that Chernobyl's plant and wild life are
>> doing nfine.
>
>BULLSHIT.

Remember seeing "The Grand Tour" going through Chernobyl, didn't see
anyone living there? But here's Jeremy Clarkson's take.
https://youtu.be/uTSSmV4QQ4Q

>> That nuclear infestation at Chernobyl was very minor in comparison with
>> the purposeful detonation of such real weapons..Nation to Nation et. al.
--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
behind them, a desert waste
-- nothing escapes them....

Re: Australia to speed up purchase of sea mines to shore up maritime defence

<op.1086zu0ubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21674&group=aus.politics#21674

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,sci.military.naval,alt.survival
defence
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 10:17:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 23:17 UTC

On Sat, 04 Mar 2023 08:42:24 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Your migration to live in Chernobyl is acceptable to me.
>>
>> You are pathetic.
>>
>>> Even the Russians don't accept that Chernobyl's plant and wild life are
>>> doing nfine.
>>
>> BULLSHIT.

> Remember seeing "The Grand Tour" going through Chernobyl, didn't see
> anyone living there?

There have been a number of docos showing people illegally
living there and the plants and animals doing fine.