Here I am at the flea market but nobody is buying my urine sample bottles ...

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur

SubjectAuthor
* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIXRobert Henderson
+* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin ValeFarmer Giles
|`* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIXFarmer Giles
| `* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin ValeFarmer Giles
|  `* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIXFarmer Giles
|   `* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIXFarmer Giles
|    `* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIXFarmer Giles
|     `* Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin ValeFarmer Giles
|      `- Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin ValeFarmer Giles
`- Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIXRobert Henderson

1
Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur

<8163dc55-c6ff-4b0a-a850-85c84eea8063n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22268&group=uk.sport.cricket#22268

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 09:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 16:05 UTC

On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 1:58:48 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> possible? Surprisingly, there are current-day scholars who do believe
> that the world is simulated.
>
> In fact, humans have been trying to create a simulated world since long
> ago. If it is possible that humans could eventually create a “simulated
> world”, then how can we be sure that we are not already living in one?
>
> Some people in the sciences have also stated their belief in a simulated
> reality such as Professor Nick Bostrom from Oxford University who
> proposed a Simulation Hypothesis in 2003. NASA physicist Thomas Campbell
> also said he believes the world is definitely simulated and even
> Einstein once said: “Reality is merely an illusion.” Elon Musk, the
> world’s richest man, once said: “There’s a one in a billion chance we’re
> in base reality.” Why are the leading figures of society making such
> absurd arguments? Are they suspecting and questioning that perhaps we
> have never lived in a “real” world?
>
> Consider the following story. About 2,300 years ago, Zhuangzi, a
> renowned Chinese philosopher, entered into a dream and became a
> butterfly flying freely among the flowers. Suddenly, he woke up and a
> terrifying question arose in his mind: How can I be sure that I have
> really woken up? Could I actually be a butterfly dreaming that I am a
> human? The dream was so “real”!
>
> Let’s assume for a moment that the soul really exists. Then wouldn’t
> this perfectly explain how the simulated world works? Many people have
> always believed in the existence of the soul and that it never dies. So
> when it is born into the world, isn’t it just like a player entering a
> game? The rules of the game on each planet are different. When the
> physical body dies, the game ends, but the soul of the player does not
> die and can choose which game they want to play next. For each game,
> there would be a server that some call the “Akashic records.”
>
> Famous past-life regressionist Dolores Cannon once said that there are
> Akashic records in the universe that stores all life experiences. Some
> can use hypnosis to connect to the Akashic database to retrieve
> information about their past lives. Nikola Tesla, a genius
> Serbian-American inventor, also believed in the existence of the
> “Akashic database.” He claimed to have connected with it in his dreams,
> to see machines that are yet to be invented. Perhaps that was why he was
> able to invent machines without too much experimentation.
>
> If what the above scientists stated is true, then could it be possible
> that we are actually living in a simulated world? The only question is,
> if one day you were given a choice, would you choose to learn the truth?
>
> As Morpheus told Neo in The Matrix: “This is your last chance. After
> this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill — the story ends,
> you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You
> take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the

Click here to read the complete article
Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur

<pbmcnabrlsA-CJv-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22274&group=uk.sport.cricket#22274

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!tr1.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr3.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.26.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.brightview.co.uk!news.brightview.co.uk.POSTED!not-for-mail
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:20:04 +0100
Subject: Re: It's all a Game, It's a Thought Experiment, WE ARE IN THE MATRIX - Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 21:20 UTC

<e86c1992-5ced-431e-9481-513b3e2a13cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22277&group=uk.sport.cricket#22277

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 01:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 08:16 UTC

<_YScnQw5eaLs-5r-nZ2dnZfqn_XNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22286&group=uk.sport.cricket#22286

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 13:10:57 +0100
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
 by: Farmer Giles - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 12:10 UTC

<FTudncRg_4mpPpr-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22292&group=uk.sport.cricket#22292

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 17:30:11 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:30 UTC

<AmqdnVhZFodbdJr-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22300&group=uk.sport.cricket#22300

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 22:32:15 +0100
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:32 UTC

<k7SdnSmhM68QA5X-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22308&group=uk.sport.cricket#22308

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 11:22:13 +0100
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
<Wn0OK.965175$JVi.315565@fx17.iad>
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:22 UTC

<5QednaF4Y56FN5X-nZ2dnZfqnPjNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22310&group=uk.sport.cricket#22310

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 12:12:52 +0100
- Erin Valenti, Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
<mA1OK.109231$Eh2.27028@fx41.iad>
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 11:12 UTC

<S1-dncyIA7rpIpX-nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22312&group=uk.sport.cricket#22312

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:42:59 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
References: <agpNK.828877$ntj.769968@fx15.iad> <8163dc55-c6ff-4b0a-a850-85c84eea8063n@googlegroups.com> <P5tNK.227781$9j2.26165@fx33.iad> <pbmcnabrlsA-CJv-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <gIFNK.76041$8f2.63196@fx38.iad> <_YScnQw5eaLs-5r-nZ2dnZfqn_XNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <O%MNK.142259$dh2.10674@fx46.iad> <FTudncRg_4mpPpr-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <bIPNK.872512$ssF.461546@fx14.iad> <AmqdnVhZFodbdJr-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <Wn0OK.965175$JVi.315565@fx17.iad> <k7SdnSmhM68QA5X-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <mA1OK.109231$Eh2.27028@fx41.iad> <5QednaF4Y56FN5X-nZ2dnZfqnPjNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <SE2OK.973098$JVi.361263@fx17.iad>
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 12:42 UTC

<YJ-dnTupqvhDe5X-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22314&group=uk.sport.cricket#22314

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 16:29:34 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
References: <agpNK.828877$ntj.769968@fx15.iad> <8163dc55-c6ff-4b0a-a850-85c84eea8063n@googlegroups.com> <P5tNK.227781$9j2.26165@fx33.iad> <pbmcnabrlsA-CJv-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <gIFNK.76041$8f2.63196@fx38.iad> <_YScnQw5eaLs-5r-nZ2dnZfqn_XNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <O%MNK.142259$dh2.10674@fx46.iad> <FTudncRg_4mpPpr-nZ2dnZfqnPXNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <bIPNK.872512$ssF.461546@fx14.iad> <AmqdnVhZFodbdJr-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <Wn0OK.965175$JVi.315565@fx17.iad> <k7SdnSmhM68QA5X-nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <mA1OK.109231$Eh2.27028@fx41.iad> <5QednaF4Y56FN5X-nZ2dnZfqnPjNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <SE2OK.973098$JVi.361263@fx17.iad> <S1-dncyIA7rpIpX-nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <zq5OK.161991$Dh2.25980@fx42.iad>
From: gil...@nospam.com (Farmer Giles)
 by: Farmer Giles - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:29 UTC