computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel Crump
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsChris
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
| |+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckster Breeder
| |`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| | `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBoogiologist Breeder
| |  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckaroo Breeder
|  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights...winston
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder
||| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsrabidR04CH
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWaltS48
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
|+* Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortionWolf K
||+- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
||`- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsUSA Bucky Breeder USA
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
||  `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
||   `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
|+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder's Philosophy
`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightscritcher

Pages:12345
Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63937&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63937

Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel Crump)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:00:45 -0400
 by: Joel Crump - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:00 UTC

On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!

You are indifferent to gender equality.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t94ngg$fg0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63938&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63938

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:07:44 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:07 UTC

On 6/24/22 09:00, Joel Crump wrote:
> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>

> You are indifferent to gender equality.

That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<gsobbh9n7a7sel2ildli2877fj6oenefbp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63941&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63941

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:17:50 -0400
 by: Joel - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:17 UTC

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>On 6/24/22 09:00, Joel Crump wrote:
>> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, ? Good Guy ? wrote:
>>
>>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>>
>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
>That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.

Nope. I just want women to be able to control their own lives.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC072F946F9FOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63942&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63942

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:18:09 GMT
 by: Jedi Mind Control Bu - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:18 UTC

Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>

> You are indifferent to gender equality.

Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's womb.

"My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread their
legs. It's the American way!!!
You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".

Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin' and
scrubbin'.

Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."

Hope this hleps.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t94ob4$mft$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63944&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63944

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:21:54 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:21 UTC

On 6/24/22 09:17, Joel wrote:
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>>
>> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>

> Nope. I just want women to be able to control their own lives.

Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
then we have "issues".

Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
are causing you "inconvenience".

You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
FORCE against another human being, if you or
another is also being threatened with deadly
force.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<tkpbbh9trbn112in7qvp6k7mp70lq66vpe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63945&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63945

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:30:52 -0400
 by: Joel - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:30 UTC

Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
wrote:
>Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:
>> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, ? Good Guy ? wrote:
>>
>>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>>
>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
>Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
>another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's womb.
>
>"My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread their
>legs. It's the American way!!!
>
>You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".
>
>Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin' and
>scrubbin'.
>
>Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."
>
>Hope this hleps.

Eat shit and die, scum.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<1drbbh9ci81i9rd0dp0jefqotaghoked30@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63946&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63946

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:00:51 -0400
 by: Joel - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:00 UTC

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
>
>Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
>using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
>then we have "issues".
>
>Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
>kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
>DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
>are causing you "inconvenience".
>
>You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
>FORCE against another human being, if you or
>another is also being threatened with deadly
>force.

You do realize that women can die from complications with pregnancy?

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<0imtK.350234$zgr9.91457@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63947&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63947

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:14:35 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:14 UTC

On 2022-06-24 12:00 p.m., Joel Crump wrote:
> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>
> You are indifferent to gender equality.

Ugh, here we go.

You might as well have called him racist, sexist and every made-up
"phobic" word while you were at it. I'll just filter this thread now.

--
rabidR04CH
Encrypt. Avoid social media. Stay sane.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t94sjj$lc6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63948&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63948

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:34:41 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:34 UTC

On 6/24/22 10:00, Joel wrote:
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
>>
>> Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
>> using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
>> then we have "issues".
>>
>> Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
>> kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
>> DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
>> are causing you "inconvenience".
>>
>> You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
>> FORCE against another human being, if you or
>> another is also being threatened with deadly
>> force.
>

> You do realize that women can die from complications with pregnancy?

Yes I do. And do you realize that Self Defense is
justified in that situation?
And because Self Defense *is* justified in that situation
DOES NOT GIVE BRACKET EXCEPTION to murder anyone.
You Jewish or Christian?
Exodus 20,vs 6: “Thou shalt not murder."

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t94skd$lc6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63949&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63949

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:35:09 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:35 UTC

On 6/24/22 09:30, Joel wrote:
> Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
> <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
> wrote:
>> Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

>>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>>
>> Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
>> another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's womb.
>>
>> "My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread their
>> legs. It's the American way!!!
>>
>> You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".
>>
>> Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin' and
>> scrubbin'.
>>
>> Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."
>>
>> Hope this hleps.
>

> Eat shit and die, scum.

Leftists have no sense of humor.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<%FmtK.14143$Zth9.10392@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63950&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63950

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:11 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> From: Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:00:45 -0400
>
> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> > Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
> > chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>

> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
> --
> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<0GmtK.14144$Zth9.9176@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63951&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63951

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:12 GMT

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:07:44 -0700
>
> T24gNi8yNC8yMiAwOTowMCwgSm9lbCBDcnVtcCB3cm90ZToNCj4gT24gNi8yNC8yMDIyIDEx
> OjQ5IEFNLCDwn5iJIEdvb2QgR3V5IPCfmIkgd3JvdGU6DQo+PiBVbmJvcm4gYmFiaWVzIGFy
> ZSBub3cgc2FmZSB3aXRoIHVzLCB0aGUgaHVtYW5zLCBhbmQgdGhleSB3aWxsIGhhdmUgYSAN
> Cj4+IGNoYW5jZSB0byBmdWxmaWwgdGhlaXIgZnVsbCBwb3RlbnRpYWwgaW4gbGlmZSENCj4g
> DQo+IA0KPiBZb3UgYXJlIGluZGlmZmVyZW50IHRvIGdlbmRlciBlcXVhbGl0eS4NCj4gDQoN
> ClRoYXQgYnVsbCBzKioqIGp1c3RpZmllcyBidXRjaGVyaW5nIGFub3RoZXIgaHVtYW4gYmVp
> bmc/DQpZb3UgYXJlIGNsZWFybHkgImluZGlmZmVybnQiIHRvIG90aGVyIGh1bWFuIGJlaW5n
> cy4NCg==

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<1GmtK.14145$Zth9.5738@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63952&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63952

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 GMT

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:17:50 -0400
>
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >> You are indifferent to gender equality.
> >
> >That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
> >You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>

> Nope. I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
>
> --
> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<1GmtK.14146$Zth9.10298@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63953&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63953

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 GMT

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:21:54 -0700
>
> On 6/24/22 09:17, Joel wrote:
> > T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
> >> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
> >

> > Nope. I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
> >

> Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
> using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
> then we have "issues".
>
> Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
> kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
> DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
> are causing you "inconvenience".
>
> You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
> FORCE against another human being, if you or
> another is also being threatened with deadly
> force.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<2GmtK.14147$Zth9.9709@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63954&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63954

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:14 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:00:51 -0400
>
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
> >
> >Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
> >using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
> >then we have "issues".
> >
> >Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
> >kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
> >DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
> >are causing you "inconvenience".
> >
> >You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
> >FORCE against another human being, if you or
> >another is also being threatened with deadly
> >force.
>

> You do realize that women can die from complications with pregnancy?
>
> --
> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<3GmtK.14148$Zth9.7870@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63955&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63955

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:15 GMT

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:34:41 -0700
>
> T24gNi8yNC8yMiAxMDowMCwgSm9lbCB3cm90ZToNCj4gVCA8VEBpbnZhbGlkLmludmFsaWQ+
> IHdyb3RlOg0KPiANCj4+PiBJIGp1c3Qgd2FudCB3b21lbiB0byBiZSBhYmxlIHRvIGNvbnRy
> b2wgdGhlaXIgb3duIGxpdmVzLg0KPj4NCj4+IEFncmVlZCAiY29udG9sIHRoZWlyIG93biBs
> aXZlcyIuICBXaGVuIEFOWU9ORSBzdGFydHMNCj4+IHVzaW5nIHRoYXQgZXhjdXNlIHRvIGJ1
> dGNoZXIgb3RoZXIgcGVvcGxlcyBsaXZlcy4NCj4+IHRoZW4gd2UgaGF2ZSAiaXNzdWVzIi4N
> Cj4+DQo+PiBEbyB3aGF0ZXZlciB5b3UgbGlrZSB3aXRoIFlPVVIgT1dOIExJRkUuICBFYXQN
> Cj4+IGthbGUgYW5kIHRvZnUsIHZvdGUgRGVtb2NyYXQgZm9yIGFsbCBJIGNhcmUuDQo+PiBE
> TyBOT1QgbXVyZGVyIG90aGVyIHBlb3BsZSBiYXJiZWN1ZXMgdGhleQ0KPj4gYXJlIGNhdXNp
> bmcgeW91ICJpbmNvbnZlbmllbmNlIi4NCj4+DQo+PiBZb3UgYXJlIE9OTFkgbW9yYWxseSBq
> dXN0aWZpZWQgaW4gdXNpbmcgREVBRExZDQo+PiBGT1JDRSBhZ2FpbnN0IGFub3RoZXIgaHVt
> YW4gYmVpbmcsIGlmIHlvdSBvcg0KPj4gYW5vdGhlciBpcyBhbHNvIGJlaW5nIHRocmVhdGVu
> ZWQgd2l0aCBkZWFkbHkNCj4+IGZvcmNlLg0KPiANCj4gDQo+IFlvdSBkbyByZWFsaXplIHRo
> YXQgd29tZW4gY2FuIGRpZSBmcm9tIGNvbXBsaWNhdGlvbnMgd2l0aCBwcmVnbmFuY3k/DQo+
> IA0KDQpZZXMgSSBkby4gIEFuZCBkbyB5b3UgcmVhbGl6ZSB0aGF0IFNlbGYgRGVmZW5zZSBp
> cw0KanVzdGlmaWVkIGluIHRoYXQgc2l0dWF0aW9uPw0KDQpBbmQgYmVjYXVzZSBTZWxmIERl
> ZmVuc2UgKmlzKiBqdXN0aWZpZWQgaW4gdGhhdCBzaXR1YXRpb24NCkRPRVMgTk9UIEdJVkUg
> QlJBQ0tFVCBFWENFUFRJT04gdG8gbXVyZGVyIGFueW9uZS4NCg0KWW91IEpld2lzaCBvciBD
> aHJpc3RpYW4/DQoNCkV4b2R1cyAyMCx2cyA2OgnigJxUaG91IHNoYWx0IG5vdCBtdXJkZXIu
> Ig0KDQoNCg==

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<4GmtK.14149$Zth9.3542@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63956&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63956

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:16 GMT

Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> From: Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:18:09 GMT
>
> Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:
>
> > On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> >> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
> >> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
> >

> > You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
> Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
> another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's womb.
>
> "My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread their
> legs. It's the American way!!!
>
> You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".
>
> Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin' and
> scrubbin'.
>
> Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."
>
> Hope this hleps.
>
> --
>
> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
>
> And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!
>
> But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<5GmtK.14150$Zth9.11691@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63957&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63957

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:17 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40 UTC

Off-topic troll...

--
Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:30:52 -0400
>
> Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
> <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
> wrote:
> >Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

> >> You are indifferent to gender equality.
> >
> >Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
> >another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's womb.
> >
> >"My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread their
> >legs. It's the American way!!!
> >
> >You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".
> >
> >Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin' and
> >scrubbin'.
> >
> >Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."
> >
> >Hope this hleps.
>

> Eat shit and die, scum.
>
> --
> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<6GmtK.14151$Zth9.12586@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63958&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63958

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:18 GMT

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:35:09 -0700
>
> On 6/24/22 09:30, Joel wrote:
> > Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
> > <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
> > wrote:
> >> Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

> >> Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
> >> another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's womb.
> >>
> >> "My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread their
> >> legs. It's the American way!!!
> >>
> >> You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".
> >>
> >> Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin' and
> >> scrubbin'.
> >>
> >> Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."
> >>
> >> Hope this hleps.
> >

> > Eat shit and die, scum.
> >

> Leftists have no sense of humor.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<7GmtK.14152$Zth9.1041@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63959&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63959

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:19 GMT

rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> wrote:

> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
> From: rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch>
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:14:35 -0400
>
> On 2022-06-24 12:00 p.m., Joel Crump wrote:
> > On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> >> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
> >> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
> >
> > You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
> Ugh, here we go.
>
> You might as well have called him racist, sexist and every made-up
> "phobic" word while you were at it. I'll just filter this thread now.
>
> --
> rabidR04CH
> Encrypt. Avoid social media. Stay sane.
> Zephyrus G14 GA401QM on Windows 11
> https://retalk.com/invite/rabidR04CH

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t94vph$16p4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63960&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63960

From: sch...@invalid.net (WaltS48)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 14:29:05 -0400
 by: WaltS48 - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:29 UTC

On 6/24/22 12:00 PM, Joel Crump wrote:
> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>

> You are indifferent to gender equality.

Is anybody safe with the humans?

Recent mass shootings and other shootings like the one of an
18-month-old boy in Pittsburgh indicate otherwise.

I guess the shooter that did that got to fulfill their full potential in
life.

Humans kill other humans, so we should ban humans.

--
OS: Fedora 35 Workstation - Gnome 41 Desktop
https://blog.thunderbird.net/2022/06/welcome-to-the-thunderbird-102-beta-resources-links-and-guides/

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t950ce$g9e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63961&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63961

From: winston...@gmail.com (...winston)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 14:39:10 -0400
 by: ...winston - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:39 UTC

T wrote:(nothing of value)

Off-topic trolling and supporting useless crossposting?
Running out of value-added questions on Win10.

--
....w¡ñ§±¤ñ

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t9536u$9c0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63962&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63962

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 19:27:26 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:4HVDjvU54GJW23Ts3LhHomKfRY4=
 by: Chris - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 19:27 UTC

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 6/24/22 09:17, Joel wrote:
>> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>>> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>>

>> Nope. I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
>>

> Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
> using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
> then we have "issues".
>
> Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
> kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
> DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
> are causing you "inconvenience".

Clearly you don't understand what murder is. Not surprising.

> You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
> FORCE against another human being, if you or
> another is also being threatened with deadly
> force.

It's sad the ability to take someone's life is constitutionally protected,
but allowing >50% of the population autonomy is not.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<MPG.3d1fb0aea120fc2989680@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63963&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63963

From: lew...@junkfolder.edu.invalid (me)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:30:29 -0700
 by: me - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 19:30 UTC

In article <NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643
@fx09.iad>, joelcrump@gmail.com
says...

> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, ? Good Guy ? wrote:
> > Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
> > chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>

> You are indifferent to gender equality.

There won't be gender equality until
all the restrooms have the gender
specific signs & symbols removed.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<47qtK.298795$J0r9.41155@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63964&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63964

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: wolf...@sympatico.ca (Wolf K)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:36:01 -0400
 by: Wolf K - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 21:36 UTC

On 2022-06-24 12:21, T wrote:
[...]
> Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE.
[...]

Satire?

Naw, not possible.

--
Wolf K <https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com>
If 2021 was a math word-problem: If you're going down a river at 2 MPH