19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel Crump
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsChris
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
| |+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckster Breeder
| |`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| | `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBoogiologist Breeder
| |  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckaroo Breeder
|  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights...winston
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder
||| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsrabidR04CH
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWaltS48
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
|+* Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortionWolf K
||+- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
||`- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsUSA Bucky Breeder USA
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
||  `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
||   `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
|+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder's Philosophy
`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightscritcher

Pages:12345
Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights)

<GcqtK.298796$J0r9.39222@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63965&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63965

Subject: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion
rights)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: wolf...@sympatico.ca (Wolf K)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:41:59 -0400
 by: Wolf K - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 21:41 UTC

On 2022-06-24 15:30, me wrote:
> In article <NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643
> @fx09.iad>, joelcrump@gmail.com
> says...
>>
>> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, ? Good Guy ? wrote:
>>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>>

>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
> There won't be gender equality until
> all the restrooms have the gender
> specific signs & symbols removed.

FYI, an increasing number of public "restrooms" here in Canada are no
longer gender-specific. I've noticed that many gas stations now have
only one. Saves cleaning staff time.

--
Wolf K <https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com>
If 2021 was a math word-problem: If you're going down a river at 2 MPH

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<jhmq9nF1me1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63966&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63966

From: void-inv...@email.invalid (Brian Gregory)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:57:10 +0100
 by: Brian Gregory - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 21:57 UTC

On 24/06/2022 17:21, T wrote:
> On 6/24/22 09:17, Joel wrote:
>> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>>> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>>

>> Nope.  I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
>>

> Agreed "contol their own lives".  When ANYONE starts
> using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
> then we have "issues".
>
> Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE.  Eat
> kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
> DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
> are causing you "inconvenience".
>
> You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
> FORCE against another human being, if you or
> another is also being threatened with deadly
> force.

What about early enough that it can in no way be said to be human?

--
Brian Gregory (in England).

Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights)

<MPG.3d1ffc8bdc93c48b989681@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63969&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63969

From: lew...@junkfolder.edu.invalid (me)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:54:05 -0700
 by: me - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 00:54 UTC

In article <GcqtK.298796$J0r9.39222
@fx11.iad>, wolfmac@sympatico.ca
says...

> On 2022-06-24 15:30, me wrote:
> > In article <NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643
> > @fx09.iad>, joelcrump@gmail.com
> > says...

> >> You are indifferent to gender equality.
> >
> > There won't be gender equality until
> > all the restrooms have the gender
> > specific signs & symbols removed.
> >

> FYI, an increasing number of public "restrooms" here in Canada are no
> longer gender-specific. I've noticed that many gas stations now have
> only one. Saves cleaning staff time.

I think they are "single" person use
and not like that in dept stores
where more than 1 person can occupy
the place for use & the entry door
is unlocked. At some schools, the
mens/boys restrooms are mostly a
line of urinals.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95spb$5kp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63970&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63970

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:43:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:43 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:11 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> From: Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com>
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:00:45 -0400
>>
>> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, �Y~% Good Guy �Y~% wrote:
>> > Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>> > chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>>

>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>>
>> --
>> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95spn$5kp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63971&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63971

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:12 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:07:44 -0700
>>
>> T24gNi8yNC8yMiAwOTowMCwgSm9lbCBDcnVtcCB3cm90ZToNCj4gT24gNi8yNC8yMDIyIDEx
>> OjQ5IEFNLCDwn5iJIEdvb2QgR3V5IPCfmIkgd3JvdGU6DQo+PiBVbmJvcm4gYmFiaWVzIGFy
>> ZSBub3cgc2FmZSB3aXRoIHVzLCB0aGUgaHVtYW5zLCBhbmQgdGhleSB3aWxsIGhhdmUgYSAN
>> Cj4+IGNoYW5jZSB0byBmdWxmaWwgdGhlaXIgZnVsbCBwb3RlbnRpYWwgaW4gbGlmZSENCj4g
>> DQo+IA0KPiBZb3UgYXJlIGluZGlmZmVyZW50IHRvIGdlbmRlciBlcXVhbGl0eS4NCj4gDQoN
>> ClRoYXQgYnVsbCBzKioqIGp1c3RpZmllcyBidXRjaGVyaW5nIGFub3RoZXIgaHVtYW4gYmVp
>> bmc/DQpZb3UgYXJlIGNsZWFybHkgImluZGlmZmVybnQiIHRvIG90aGVyIGh1bWFuIGJlaW5n
>> cy4NCg==

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95sq3$5kp$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63972&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63972

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>> From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:17:50 -0400
>>
>> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> >That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>> >You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>>

>> Nope. I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
>>
>> --
>> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95sqe$5kp$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63973&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63973

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 09:21:54 -0700

>> > Nope. I just want women to be able to control their own lives.
>> >

>> Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
>> using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
>> then we have "issues".
>>
>> Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
>> kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
>> DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
>> are causing you "inconvenience".
>>
>> You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
>> FORCE against another human being, if you or
>> another is also being threatened with deadly
>> force.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95sqq$5kp$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63974&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63974

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:14 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>> From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:00:51 -0400

>> >Agreed "contol their own lives". When ANYONE starts
>> >using that excuse to butcher other peoples lives.
>> >then we have "issues".
>> >
>> >Do whatever you like with YOUR OWN LIFE. Eat
>> >kale and tofu, vote Democrat for all I care.
>> >DO NOT murder other people barbecues they
>> >are causing you "inconvenience".
>> >
>> >You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
>> >FORCE against another human being, if you or
>> >another is also being threatened with deadly
>> >force.
>>

>> You do realize that women can die from complications with pregnancy?
>>
>> --
>> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95sr6$5kp$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63975&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63975

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:15 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:34:41 -0700
>>
>> T24gNi8yNC8yMiAxMDowMCwgSm9lbCB3cm90ZToNCj4gVCA8VEBpbnZhbGlkLmludmFsaWQ+
>> IHdyb3RlOg0KPiANCj4+PiBJIGp1c3Qgd2FudCB3b21lbiB0byBiZSBhYmxlIHRvIGNvbnRy
>> b2wgdGhlaXIgb3duIGxpdmVzLg0KPj4NCj4+IEFncmVlZCAiY29udG9sIHRoZWlyIG93biBs
>> aXZlcyIuICBXaGVuIEFOWU9ORSBzdGFydHMNCj4+IHVzaW5nIHRoYXQgZXhjdXNlIHRvIGJ1
>> dGNoZXIgb3RoZXIgcGVvcGxlcyBsaXZlcy4NCj4+IHRoZW4gd2UgaGF2ZSAiaXNzdWVzIi4N
>> Cj4+DQo+PiBEbyB3aGF0ZXZlciB5b3UgbGlrZSB3aXRoIFlPVVIgT1dOIExJRkUuICBFYXQN
>> Cj4+IGthbGUgYW5kIHRvZnUsIHZvdGUgRGVtb2NyYXQgZm9yIGFsbCBJIGNhcmUuDQo+PiBE
>> TyBOT1QgbXVyZGVyIG90aGVyIHBlb3BsZSBiYXJiZWN1ZXMgdGhleQ0KPj4gYXJlIGNhdXNp
>> bmcgeW91ICJpbmNvbnZlbmllbmNlIi4NCj4+DQo+PiBZb3UgYXJlIE9OTFkgbW9yYWxseSBq
>> dXN0aWZpZWQgaW4gdXNpbmcgREVBRExZDQo+PiBGT1JDRSBhZ2FpbnN0IGFub3RoZXIgaHVt
>> YW4gYmVpbmcsIGlmIHlvdSBvcg0KPj4gYW5vdGhlciBpcyBhbHNvIGJlaW5nIHRocmVhdGVu
>> ZWQgd2l0aCBkZWFkbHkNCj4+IGZvcmNlLg0KPiANCj4gDQo+IFlvdSBkbyByZWFsaXplIHRo
>> YXQgd29tZW4gY2FuIGRpZSBmcm9tIGNvbXBsaWNhdGlvbnMgd2l0aCBwcmVnbmFuY3k/DQo+
>> IA0KDQpZZXMgSSBkby4gIEFuZCBkbyB5b3UgcmVhbGl6ZSB0aGF0IFNlbGYgRGVmZW5zZSBp
>> cw0KanVzdGlmaWVkIGluIHRoYXQgc2l0dWF0aW9uPw0KDQpBbmQgYmVjYXVzZSBTZWxmIERl
>> ZmVuc2UgKmlzKiBqdXN0aWZpZWQgaW4gdGhhdCBzaXR1YXRpb24NCkRPRVMgTk9UIEdJVkUg
>> QlJBQ0tFVCBFWENFUFRJT04gdG8gbXVyZGVyIGFueW9uZS4NCg0KWW91IEpld2lzaCBvciBD
>> aHJpc3RpYW4/DQoNCkV4b2R1cyAyMCx2cyA2OgnigJxUaG91IHNoYWx0IG5vdCBtdXJkZXIu
>> Ig0KDQoNCg==

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95sri$5kp$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63976&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63976

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45 UTC

<t95sru$5kp$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63977&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63977

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:17 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>> From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 12:30:52 -0400
>>
>> Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
>> <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
>> wrote:
>> >Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

>> >Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
>> >another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's womb.
>> >
>> >"My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread their
>> >legs. It's the American way!!!
>> >
>> >You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".
>> >
>> >Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin' and
>> >scrubbin'.
>> >
>> >Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."
>> >
>> >Hope this hleps.
>>

>> Eat shit and die, scum.
>>
>> --
>> Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95ssj$5kp$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63978&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63978

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:18 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> From: T <T@invalid.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:35:09 -0700
>>
>> On 6/24/22 09:30, Joel wrote:
>> > Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
>> > <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>

>> > Eat shit and die, scum.
>> >

>> Leftists have no sense of humor.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t95ssu$5kp$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63979&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63979

Followup: alt.test.group
From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:45 UTC

Eddie, the Astraweb nym-shifting troll is flagging off-topic posts with
its copy of my ID, then replies to its own post. Strange but true.

Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

See also...
Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
Bertrand Sindri <bertrand.sindri yahoo.com> (unlikely but possible)

--
John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

> From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:19 GMT
>
> Off-topic troll...
>
> --
> rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> wrote:

>> Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
>> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
>> From: rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch>
>> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:14:35 -0400

>> > You are indifferent to gender equality.
>>
>> Ugh, here we go.
>>
>> You might as well have called him racist, sexist and every made-up
>> "phobic" word while you were at it. I'll just filter this thread now.
>>
>> --
>> rabidR04CH
>> Encrypt. Avoid social media. Stay sane.
>> Zephyrus G14 GA401QM on Windows 11
>> https://retalk.com/invite/rabidR04CH

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<57mdbh10a96a3o4lg8hcjl5g1h0jq3egv3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63992&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63992

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 05:46:36 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 09:46 UTC

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> You are ONLY morally justified in using DEADLY
>>> FORCE against another human being, if you or
>>> another is also being threatened with deadly
>>> force.
>>
>> You do realize that women can die from complications with pregnancy?
>
>Yes I do. And do you realize that Self Defense is
>justified in that situation?
>
>And because Self Defense *is* justified in that situation
>DOES NOT GIVE BRACKET EXCEPTION to murder anyone.

It's not that simple. The woman can't necessarily save her life with
an emergency abortion in every case. Having an early elective
abortion could save her life. But you as a man will never have to
face that, so you don't give her the freedom to choose. It's
misogyny.

>You Jewish or Christian?
>
>Exodus 20,vs 6: “Thou shalt not murder."

Being antiabortion murders women.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<ihmdbh9d7ro54ff45mo3i4gupu97cqbvp7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63993&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63993

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 05:51:16 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 09:51 UTC

T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> Eat shit and die, scum [Bucky].
>
>Leftists have no sense of humor.

I'm not a leftist, and I certainly *don't* find it funny to joke about
going back to when women were second class citizens, when we're
talking about the fucking Supreme Court doing just that. This is
serious shit.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<nqmdbh5a7qfa15n04994fte1m0e9bb1kno@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63994&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63994

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 05:57:17 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 09:57 UTC

me <lew@junkfolder.edu.invalid> wrote:

>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
>There won't be gender equality until
>all the restrooms have the gender
>specific signs & symbols removed.

I don't know about that, I mean it is unnecessary in my view to have
separate bathrooms, but it isn't discriminatory, and for that matter,
it's not in every circumstance even how it goes, because a man may
bring his young daughter into the men's room, or some such scenario.
But I don't disagree, again, that it's not really vital to separate
that by gender, not every society does.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t96m78$ust$13@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63995&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63995

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 09:58:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 09:58 UTC

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> Eat shit and die, scum [Bucky].
>>
>> Leftists have no sense of humor.
>
> I'm not a leftist,

What country are you from?

You are cannibal leftist.

> and I certainly *don't* find it funny

What you *don't* find funny is irrelevant.

> to joke about going back to when women were second class citizens,

Letting states decide doesn't make women second class citizens, you
freaking moron.

Women are the majority voters in every state.

> when we're talking about the fucking Supreme Court doing just that. This
> is serious shit.

The only serious shit is between your ears.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights

<t96ml5$ust$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63996&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63996

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:05:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:05 UTC

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> a man may bring his young daughter into the men's room

I'm pretty sure that never happens...

What country are you from?

How old are you?

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights

<t96n6k$ust$15@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63997&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63997

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:14:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:14 UTC

me <lew@junkfolder.edu.invalid> wrote:

> joelcrump@gmail.com says:

>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
> There won't be gender equality until all the restrooms have the gender
> specific signs & symbols removed.

And boys are beating up on girls in sports.

That nonsense is supported by the League of Women Voters, the ACLU,
Democrats, and our current administration. I don't know of one women's
group that is against it, just one feminist on Tucker Carlson. It's the
Twilight Zone.

That Supreme Court ruling is trivial in comparison to everything else
that's going on. If they were social conservatives, they would require the
FATHER have something to do with the decision. But just watch them strike
down states trying to do that, just like they have before.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<n7odbhp7mtaogf2o8hig3hv21dhl79htuc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63998&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63998

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 06:21:35 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:21 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:
>Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Leftists have no sense of humor.
>>
>> I'm not a leftist,
>
>What country are you from?
>
>You are cannibal leftist.

What the fuck does that mean?

>> and I certainly *don't* find it funny
>
>What you *don't* find funny is irrelevant.

Nerd.

>> to joke about going back to when women were second class citizens,
>
>Letting states decide doesn't make women second class citizens, you
>freaking moron.
>
>Women are the majority voters in every state.

Ah, but you see, the state merely needs a majority that *includes*
men, and some women, to enact antiabortion legislation - leaving
dissenting people to die from unwanted pregnancies. This is
*tyranny*.

>> when we're talking about the fucking Supreme Court doing just that. This
>> is serious shit.
>
>The only serious shit is between your ears.

I scoff at you saying that to me.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights

<2godbh5i0g0d9is9om8kcoqju3f0rlilon@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=63999&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#63999

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 06:24:25 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:24 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

>> a man may bring his young daughter into the men's room
>
>I'm pretty sure that never happens...

I've been in public men's bathrooms when it has happened. I urinated
as usual, and nothing bad happened. It's not like the girls could see
my junk, I was facing the urinal, not other people.

>What country are you from?

U.S.

>How old are you?

45.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights

<t96p9n$s32$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64000&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64000

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:50:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:50 UTC

Unlikely...

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:
>
>>> a man may bring his young daughter into the men's room
>>
>>I'm pretty sure that never happens...
>

> I've been in public men's bathrooms when it has happened. I urinated
> as usual, and nothing bad happened. It's not like the girls could see
> my junk, I was facing the urinal, not other people.
>

>>What country are you from?
>

> U.S.
>

>>How old are you?
>

> 45.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights

<k9qdbh5cd4eud9t1nrgfbogbomhv55eog8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64001&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64001

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 06:57:45 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:57 UTC

>>>I'm pretty sure that never happens...
>>
>> I've been in public men's bathrooms when it has happened. I urinated
>> as usual, and nothing bad happened. It's not like the girls could see
>> my junk, I was facing the urinal, not other people.
>>
>>>What country are you from?
>>
>> U.S.
>>
>>>How old are you?
>>
>> 45.
>
>Unlikely...

I don't know why you would think that. Parents have the right to
supervise their kids. For that matter, there are people who need
assistance in using the facilities, and that can lead a woman
caretaker to go into the men's bathroom with someone she's working
with, etc.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t96pqs$ve0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64002&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64002

From: dick_hol...@man.invalid (Dick_Holder)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 06:59:39 -0400
 by: Dick_Holder - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:59 UTC

On 6/25/2022 6:21 AM, Joel wrote:
> John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:
>> Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'm not a leftist,
>>
>> What country are you from?
>>
>> You are cannibal leftist.
>

> What the fuck does that mean?
>

>>> and I certainly *don't* find it funny
>>
>> What you *don't* find funny is irrelevant.
>

> Nerd.
>

>>> to joke about going back to when women were second class citizens,
>>
>> Letting states decide doesn't make women second class citizens, you
>> freaking moron.
>>
>> Women are the majority voters in every state.
>

> Ah, but you see, the state merely needs a majority that *includes*
> men, and some women, to enact antiabortion legislation - leaving
> dissenting people to die from unwanted pregnancies. This is
> *tyranny*.

You must be referring to the o.1%, 0.15%, 0.2%, 0.98%, 1.48% in this list.

About 3%.

95% are doing it for convenience.

Percentage Reason
0.01% The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
0.15% The woman was raped
0.20% The woman's life was endangered by the pregnancy
0.98% There was a serious fetal abnormality
1.48% The woman's physical health was threatened by the pregnancy
1.88% The woman's psychological health was threatened by the pregnancy
20.4% The woman aborted for social or economic reasons
74.9% No reason (elective)

https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

>>> when we're talking about the fucking Supreme Court doing just that. This
>>> is serious shit.
>>
>> The only serious shit is between your ears.
>

> I scoff at you saying that to me.

--
M15r6
i7-11800H

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t96q5h$s32$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64003&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64003

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:05:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:05 UTC

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

> John Doe wrote:
>> Joel wrote:

>>> to joke about going back to when women were second class citizens,
>>
>> Letting states decide doesn't make women second class citizens
>>
>> Women are the majority voters in every state.
>
> Ah, but you see, the state merely needs a majority that *includes* men,
> and some women, to enact antiabortion legislation -

The majority voters (women) need ZERO support from men.

If it were such a horrible attack on women, then all women would be
against it.

> leaving dissenting people to die from unwanted pregnancies.

There's lots of ways to avoid pregnancy. I've heard talk about running
even being a good form of birth control (if she doesn't stop).

> This is *tyranny*.

Letting the people decide is "tyranny"...

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights