19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel Crump
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsChris
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
| |+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckster Breeder
| |`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| | `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBoogiologist Breeder
| |  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckaroo Breeder
|  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights...winston
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder
||| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsrabidR04CH
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWaltS48
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
|+* Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortionWolf K
||+- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
||`- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsUSA Bucky Breeder USA
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
||  `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
||   `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
|+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder's Philosophy
`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightscritcher

Pages:12345
Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<hnejbh50r87uat5ju997gaa6o3mrnhj69v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64080&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64080

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 10:13:23 -0400
 by: Joel - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:13 UTC

Buckaroo Breeder
<Breeder_Buckaroo-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

<yawn>

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC35EA7296A9Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64081&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64081

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Buckaroo Breeder)
References: <t94mnn$387f6$1@news.mixmin.net> <NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643@fx09.iad> <t94ngg$fg0$1@dont-email.me> <gsobbh9n7a7sel2ildli2877fj6oenefbp@4ax.com> <t94ob4$mft$1@dont-email.me> <1drbbh9ci81i9rd0dp0jefqotaghoked30@4ax.com> <t94sjj$lc6$1@dont-email.me> <57mdbh10a96a3o4lg8hcjl5g1h0jq3egv3@4ax.com> <loEtK.146886$ntj.101844@fx15.iad> <cs9ebh1bqvm6rjm9btmtj5v6tein6c0t60@4ax.com> <jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com> <t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me> <onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com> <t9b7km$3ln63$1@news.mixmin.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:18:16 GMT
 by: Buckaroo Breeder - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:18 UTC

Anonymous <anon@anon.net> posted this :
> Joel wrote:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a
>>> mother.
>>

>> It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
>> head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
>> monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.
>>

> Men and women are NOT equal and NOT interchangeable.
>
> You don't want to acknowledge this reality because you want a tranny
> faggot to ejaculate in your ass.
>
> And you'll never see me criticize the Moslems for their treatment of
> women.

And I'm down with them throwing the gays off the tops of buildings too.

It's essential entertainment if you don't have TVs to go with your popcorn.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

Old men in loaded geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
and call me pejoritive names, terms of endearment and high praise.

What's really weird is that some of these perverts keep a scrapbook
that is all about me.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<MznuK.290472$70j.202803@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64096&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64096

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 15:30:52 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 19:30 UTC

On 2022-06-27 6:20 a.m., Joel wrote:
> Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:
>> Joel wrote:

>>> It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
>>> head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
>>> monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.
>>
>> Men and women are NOT equal and NOT interchangeable.
>

> Who said they're interchangeable? That's kind of the whole point,
> only people assigned female at birth can be pregnant - only they can
> make the decision about abortion. But to say they're not *equal* is
> sexist, period.

"Assigned female at birth." Listen to yourself.

< snip >

--
rabidR04CH
Encrypt. Avoid social media. Stay sane.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<jhupblFai53U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64106&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64106

From: void-inv...@email.invalid (Brian Gregory)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 23:30:13 +0100
 by: Brian Gregory - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:30 UTC

On 27/06/2022 14:06, Wolf K wrote:
> On 2022-06-26 19:22, Brian Gregory wrote:

>>> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>>> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>>
>> Which states allowed abortion too late in a pregnancy then?
>

> Late term terminations are done to save the mother's life, or when the
> fetus has died in utero.

I was trying to get a sensible response from T.

Why are Americans always either pro-life (they want no abortions ever)
or pro choice (they want a women to be able to have an abortion whenever
she chooses). Nobody ever has a sensible discussion about how late
should be too late to get an abortion.

--
Brian Gregory (in England).

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<u3olbhpo99kfius4ppuf27rlpad2g64nvr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64112&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64112

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
References: <t94ob4$mft$1@dont-email.me> <1drbbh9ci81i9rd0dp0jefqotaghoked30@4ax.com> <t94sjj$lc6$1@dont-email.me> <57mdbh10a96a3o4lg8hcjl5g1h0jq3egv3@4ax.com> <loEtK.146886$ntj.101844@fx15.iad> <cs9ebh1bqvm6rjm9btmtj5v6tein6c0t60@4ax.com> <jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com> <t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me> <onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com> <t9b7km$3ln63$1@news.mixmin.net> <8t0jbh9s6qnpm8j06vg77cblm8kn2akp3k@4ax.com> <MznuK.290472$70j.202803@fx16.iad>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 07:07:07 -0400
 by: Joel - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 11:07 UTC

rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> wrote:
>On 2022-06-27 6:20 a.m., Joel wrote:
>> Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Men and women are NOT equal and NOT interchangeable.
>>
>> Who said they're interchangeable? That's kind of the whole point,
>> only people assigned female at birth can be pregnant - only they can
>> make the decision about abortion. But to say they're not *equal* is
>> sexist, period.
>
>"Assigned female at birth." Listen to yourself.

Trans men and nonbinary biological females can get pregnant, not just
cis women.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<ZTEuK.14471$ze2.666@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64115&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64115

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 11:12:58 -0400
 by: rabidR04CH - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:12 UTC

On 2022-06-28 7:07 a.m., Joel wrote:
> rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> wrote:

>>> Who said they're interchangeable? That's kind of the whole point,
>>> only people assigned female at birth can be pregnant - only they can
>>> make the decision about abortion. But to say they're not *equal* is
>>> sexist, period.
>>
>> "Assigned female at birth." Listen to yourself.
>

> Trans men and nonbinary biological females can get pregnant, not just
> cis women.

Women can get pregnant, men cannot. The very fact that you're falling
for this Marxist stupidity speaks volumes about how little of a spine
you have.

I reject every single word of what you just said and don't want to read
your imbecile posts any longer.

--
rabidR04CH
Encrypt. Avoid social media. Stay sane.
Zephyrus G14 GA401QM on Windows 11
https://retalk.com/invite/rabidR04CH

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC46921C785FOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64116&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64116

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Boogiologist Breeder)
References: <t94ngg$fg0$1@dont-email.me> <gsobbh9n7a7sel2ildli2877fj6oenefbp@4ax.com> <t94ob4$mft$1@dont-email.me> <1drbbh9ci81i9rd0dp0jefqotaghoked30@4ax.com> <t94sjj$lc6$1@dont-email.me> <57mdbh10a96a3o4lg8hcjl5g1h0jq3egv3@4ax.com> <loEtK.146886$ntj.101844@fx15.iad> <cs9ebh1bqvm6rjm9btmtj5v6tein6c0t60@4ax.com> <jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com> <t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me> <onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com> <t9b7km$3ln63$1@news.mixmin.net> <8t0jbh9s6qnpm8j06vg77cblm8kn2akp3k@4ax.com> <MznuK.290472$70j.202803@fx16.iad>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:20:06 GMT
 by: Boogiologist Breeder - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:20 UTC

rabidR04CH <rabid@r04.ch> posted this:
> On 2022-06-27 6:20 a.m., Joel wrote:
>> Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:

>>> Men and women are NOT equal and NOT interchangeable.
>>

>> Who said they're interchangeable? That's kind of the whole point,
>> only people assigned female at birth can be pregnant - only they can
>> make the decision about abortion. But to say they're not *equal* is
>> sexist, period.
>
> "Assigned female at birth." Listen to yourself.
>
> < snip >

He was "assigned idiot at birth."

His mama didn't abort him so now he's on usenet.

That's not an argument to legalize abortions but an argument to regulate
and license usenet - perhaps more computer laws.

But if that is left up to the states, as per the 10th Amendment, all the
whack jobs will simply move to Blue states to terrorize usenet and collect
all the free welfare and food stamps and free phones and gasoline rebate
cards and free COVID-19 home tests, etc. We are turning into the new
Venezuela/Cuba/USSR.

Hmmm... It's about time to start carpet-bombing Blue states with napalm...
It's about the only Constitutional remedy remaining since Liberals commit
insurrection every time they don't like our democracy's decisions.

<https://tinyurl.com/37kp4kjv>

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

In other words: these links will never harm your computer with malware but
they may rearrange your brain cells into a more normal configuration.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

Old men in loaded geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
and call me pejoritive names, terms of endearment and high praise.

What's really weird is that some of these perverts keep a scrapbook
that is all about me.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC46D0AA84E7Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64119&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64119

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Boogiologist Breeder)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:43:10 GMT
 by: Boogiologist Breeder - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:43 UTC

Brian Gregory <void-invalid-dead-dontuse@email.invalid> posted this:

> Why are Americans always either pro-life (they want no abortions ever)
> or pro choice (they want a women to be able to have an abortion whenever
> she chooses). Nobody ever has a sensible discussion about how late
> should be too late to get an abortion.

As soon as all the hysteria quiets down and more people know WTF they're
talking about before they go all batshit crazy over misinformation, people
will start to see that is exactly what the SCOTUS Dobbs decision will do;
to wit, it will force the abortion issue back to the states where their
legislative and/or state constitutional processes will resolve the current
differences between womens' rights and the rights of unborn persons, likely
coming to some agreement on reasonable limitations for accessing legal
medical abortion procedures.

SCOTUS did not make abortions illegal. They simply remanded the issues
back to the states as provided by Amendment X of our US Constitution.

Most states and current polling come in at about 12-15 weeks as the cut-off
unless a woman's life or health is imminently in danger; then it becomes a
medical issue. If some states want to make abortions illegal, then it's up
to the citizens to elect representatives to legislate [more] appropriate
laws. Same goes for the EVIL, GODLESS, SATANIC states who have infected
our country with decadence and immorality - it's up to their citizens to
become involved and elect good moral representatives with family values and
common sense instead of the wholesale insanity which is happening daily on
the US Pacific coast.

I personally believe life begins at conception however I also personally
believe that if the issue were left entirely and exclusively up to women to
vote on and decide, the above standards would be about what they resolve...

Prevention and adoption are very viable alternatives and only a minor
inconvienance compared to slaughtering innocent helpless human beings.

But, as in the past, technology keeps providing more and more information
about life and the sanctity thereof, so abortion may be an issue that must
be revisited from time to time as our knowledge increases.

<https://tinyurl.com/2p8jhave>

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

In other words: these links will never harm your computer with malware but
they may rearrange your brain cells into a more normal configuration.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<rp8mbhtfl76qkqobeknjv613nosrae16bu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64121&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64121

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 11:58:21 -0400
 by: Joel - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:58 UTC

Boogiologist Breeder
<Breeder_Boogiologist-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

>As soon as all the hysteria quiets down and more people know WTF they're
>talking about before they go all batshit crazy over misinformation, people
>will start to see that is exactly what the SCOTUS Dobbs decision will do;
>to wit, it will force the abortion issue back to the states where their
>legislative and/or state constitutional processes will resolve the current
>differences between womens' rights and the rights of unborn persons, likely
>coming to some agreement on reasonable limitations for accessing legal
>medical abortion procedures.
>
>SCOTUS did not make abortions illegal. They simply remanded the issues
>back to the states as provided by Amendment X of our US Constitution.
>
>Most states and current polling come in at about 12-15 weeks as the cut-off
>unless a woman's life or health is imminently in danger; then it becomes a
>medical issue. If some states want to make abortions illegal, then it's up
>to the citizens to elect representatives to legislate [more] appropriate
>laws. Same goes for the EVIL, GODLESS, SATANIC states who have infected
>our country with decadence and immorality - it's up to their citizens to
>become involved and elect good moral representatives with family values and
>common sense instead of the wholesale insanity which is happening daily on
>the US Pacific coast.
>
>I personally believe life begins at conception however I also personally
>believe that if the issue were left entirely and exclusively up to women to
>vote on and decide, the above standards would be about what they resolve...
>
>Prevention and adoption are very viable alternatives and only a minor
>inconvienance compared to slaughtering innocent helpless human beings.
>
>But, as in the past, technology keeps providing more and more information
>about life and the sanctity thereof, so abortion may be an issue that must
>be revisited from time to time as our knowledge increases.

For once, you almost succeed in making a cogent point. But you have
to spew your "SATANIC" and "family values" crap. I reference Chief
Justice Roberts' opinion*, as it was fairly well said - it didn't
reject the precedent as a whole, but questioned the viability standard
for when a pregnancy can be required to move forward, barring medical
emergencies. That would've been reasonable. That would've given
women sufficient time to make this difficult choice. I'm open to
something like that, but not to rejecting the basic reasoning of Roe
and Casey.

* https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf
beginning on page 136

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t9sf6o$1fv5$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64276&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64276

From: dennis.g...@gmail.com (critcher)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 17:14:37 +0100
 by: critcher - Sun, 3 Jul 2022 16:14 UTC

On 24/06/2022 17:00, Joel Crump wrote:
> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>

> You are indifferent to gender equality.

god help them

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<k8ntK.18258$Aqw9.1497@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66597&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66597

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:32 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12 UTC

How stupid is the John Dope troll?

The John Dope troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC
on 20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the John Dope
troll responds to its own post with a correction, but stupidly forgets
that it sets a Followup-To: header to the "alt.test.group", resulting in
its correction article posting only to "alt.test.group":

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790440700

The John Dope troll, mister "always.look@message.header", is so stupid
it does not even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own
vacuous insults.

Special thanks to corvid <bl@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
the John Dope troll:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165594737000

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:11 GMT in message-id
<%FmtK.14143$Zth9.10392@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

zxkMg6FkDKoT

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<o8ntK.18260$Aqw9.1899@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66598&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66598

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:36 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12 UTC

John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 65.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 2306 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1326 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:12 GMT in message-id
<0GmtK.14144$Zth9.9176@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

5kcN3cDAN+wx

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<r8ntK.18262$Aqw9.13999@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66599&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66599

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:39 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12 UTC

Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 65.1% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2306 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1326 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 GMT in message-id
<1GmtK.14145$Zth9.5738@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

AIUIFIsvB92U

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t8ntK.18263$Aqw9.8207@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66600&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66600

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:41 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12 UTC

How stupid is Troll Doe?

Troll Doe posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC on 20 Mar
2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, Troll Doe

Troll Doe, mister "always.look@message.header", is so stupid it does not
even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own vacuous insults.

Special thanks to corvid <bl@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
Troll Doe:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165594737000

The Troll Doe stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has continued to post incorrectly
<1GmtK.14146$Zth9.10298@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

yc2/ZYZroU+a

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<v8ntK.18264$Aqw9.1468@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66601&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66601

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:43 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12 UTC

How stupid is the John Doe troll?

The John Doe troll posting one of its vacuous insults at 05:39:20 UTC on
20 Mar 2022 with a grammatical error:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164790428800

Then, at 05:55:56 UTC, 16 minutes and 36 seconds later, the John Doe

The John Doe troll, mister "always.look@message.header", is so stupid it
does not even remember it sets a Followup-To: header in its own vacuous
insults.

Special thanks to corvid <bl@ckb.ird> for pointing out the stupidity of
the John Doe troll:

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:14 GMT in message-id
<2GmtK.14147$Zth9.9709@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

yhO+IPULgthJ

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<x8ntK.18265$Aqw9.15366@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66602&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66602

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:45 GMT

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:15 GMT in message-id
<3GmtK.14148$Zth9.7870@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

QmKtKnXHRw/5

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<z8ntK.18266$Aqw9.713@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66603&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66603

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:47 GMT

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:16 GMT in message-id
<4GmtK.14149$Zth9.3542@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

lnZyhXEjs5vb

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<B8ntK.18267$Aqw9.18029@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66604&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66604

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:49 GMT

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:17 GMT in message-id
<5GmtK.14150$Zth9.11691@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

gS6jjpbv6+tk

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<D8ntK.18268$Aqw9.16298@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66605&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66605

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:51 GMT

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:18 GMT in message-id
<6GmtK.14151$Zth9.12586@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

DLGjsqo9yror

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<F8ntK.18269$Aqw9.7023@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66606&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66606

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:12:53 GMT

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:19 GMT in message-id
<7GmtK.14152$Zth9.1041@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

JvywWLpAnNeq

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<B3vtK.21475$LfE9.5444@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66607&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66607

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13:37 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13 UTC

John Dope stated the following in message-id
<svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 65.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
least 2349 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1368 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:43:55 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t95spb$5kp$2@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

Z3vwlyjXgR7J

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<D3vtK.21476$LfE9.8981@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66608&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66608

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13:39 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13 UTC

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 65.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2349 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1368 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:07 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t95spn$5kp$3@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

FH4eUil+WBMq

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<F3vtK.21477$LfE9.4569@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66609&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66609

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13:41 GMT

<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And yet, the clueless Troll Doe has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:19 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t95sq3$5kp$4@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

0I9Gnirl0Zf2

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<H3vtK.21478$LfE9.1788@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66610&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66610

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13:43 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13 UTC

In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Dope stated:

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:31 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t95sqe$5kp$5@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

EtBkgno5akWC

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<I3vtK.21479$LfE9.20264@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=66611&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#66611

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox,free.spam
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13:44 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:13 UTC

John Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 65.7% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2349 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1368 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:44:42 -0000
(UTC) in message-id <t95sqq$5kp$6@dont-email.me>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

C9sxP+j7ri5I

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights