19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel Crump
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsChris
|||+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWolf K
| |+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckster Breeder
| |`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBrian Gregory
| | `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBoogiologist Breeder
| |  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBuckaroo Breeder
|  `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsT
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights...winston
|||+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
|||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder
||| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsrabidR04CH
|`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| +* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
| |`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
| `- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJohn Doe
||`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsEdward Hernandez
+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsWaltS48
+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
|+* Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortionWolf K
||+- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsme
||`- Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsUSA Bucky Breeder USA
|+* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsJoel
||`* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|| `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
||  `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
||   `* Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJoel
|+- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rightsJohn Doe
|`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightsBucky Breeder's Philosophy
`- Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rightscritcher

Pages:12345
Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<d1tdbhllmp00svq4gt9gbju57gkv44lm31@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64004&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64004

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:44:03 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:44 UTC

John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

>>> Letting states decide doesn't make women second class citizens
>>>
>>> Women are the majority voters in every state.
>>
>> Ah, but you see, the state merely needs a majority that *includes* men,
>> and some women, to enact antiabortion legislation -
>
>The majority voters (women) need ZERO support from men.
>
>If it were such a horrible attack on women, then all women would be
>against it.

It's wrong to deny *anyone* the right to abortion, unless one doesn't
respect women's unique role in reproduction.

>> leaving dissenting people to die from unwanted pregnancies.
>
>There's lots of ways to avoid pregnancy. I've heard talk about running
>even being a good form of birth control (if she doesn't stop).

Shit happens, though. I knew someone who became pregnant from rape.
She didn't report the rape to the police, so presumably she wouldn't
have gotten an exception under antiabortion laws. This is why the
decision treats women as second class citizens.

>> This is *tyranny*.
>
>Letting the people decide is "tyranny"...

Letting the people decide would mean keeping the choice to abort for
the mother.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<g8tdbhpi37879r1kpsq7ums1qsj7i4u0pj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64005&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64005

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:45:42 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:45 UTC

Dick_Holder <dick_holder@man.invalid> wrote:

>> the state merely needs a majority that *includes*
>> men, and some women, to enact antiabortion legislation - leaving
>> dissenting people to die from unwanted pregnancies. This is
>> *tyranny*.
>
>You must be referring to the o.1%, 0.15%, 0.2%, 0.98%, 1.48% in this list.
>
>About 3%.
>
>95% are doing it for convenience.
>
>Percentage Reason
>0.01% The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
>0.15% The woman was raped
>0.20% The woman's life was endangered by the pregnancy
>0.98% There was a serious fetal abnormality
>1.48% The woman's physical health was threatened by the pregnancy
>1.88% The woman's psychological health was threatened by the pregnancy
>20.4% The woman aborted for social or economic reasons
>74.9% No reason (elective)
>
>https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

I don't care how uncommon the situation is - it's paramount that the
victim has the right to an abortion. Period. Otherwise, we are a
sexist society.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<loEtK.146886$ntj.101844@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64006&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64006

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: wolf...@sympatico.ca (Wolf K)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 09:50:11 -0400
 by: Wolf K - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 13:50 UTC

On 2022-06-25 05:46, Joel wrote:

>>> You do realize that women can die from complications with pregnancy?
>>
>> Yes I do. And do you realize that Self Defense is
>> justified in that situation?
>>
>> And because Self Defense *is* justified in that situation
>> DOES NOT GIVE BRACKET EXCEPTION to murder anyone.
>

> It's not that simple. The woman can't necessarily save her life with
> an emergency abortion in every case. Having an early elective
> abortion could save her life. But you as a man will never have to
> face that, so you don't give her the freedom to choose. It's
> misogyny.
>

>> You Jewish or Christian?
>>
>> Exodus 20,vs 6: β€œThou shalt not murder."

That's the King James version. The original says simply "Thou shalt not
kill". But it doesn't say who/what shall not be killed. Yahweh, the god
who decreed this, himself killed a lot of humans, sometimes by the
thousands, as recorded in the Bible.

--
Wolf K <https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com>
If 2021 was a math word-problem: If you're going down a river at 2 MPH

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC15D98AB0CAOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64007&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64007

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Bucky Breeder)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:12:03 GMT
 by: Bucky Breeder - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:12 UTC

T <T@invalid.invalid> posted this:

> On 6/24/22 09:30, Joel wrote:
>> Jedi Mind Control Bucky Breeder
>> <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder's_LIght_Saber@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
>> wrote:
>>> Joel Crump <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

>>> Pursuant to the 9th Amendment, there can never be a "right" to murder
>>> another human being, even if that human being is in their mother's
>>> womb.
>>>
>>> "My body: my choice" needs to begin and end at the point they spread
>>> their legs. It's the American way!!!
>>>
>>> You are retarded. There is no such thing as "gender equality".
>>>
>>> Men was made for drinkin' and thinkin' and women was made for rubbin'
>>> and scrubbin'.
>>>
>>> Like it says in the Bible: "Stay at home and cook something."
>>>
>>> Hope this hleps.
>>

>> Eat shit and die, scum.
>>

> Leftists have no sense of humor.

LOLing... That Leftist is definitely gay.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC15E68425C3Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64008&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64008

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.freeware
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (The Awesomeness That Is Bucky Breeder)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:16:50 GMT
 by: The Awesomeness That - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:16 UTC

....winston <winstonmvp@gmail.com> posted this via news:t950ce$g9e$1@dont-
email.me:

> T wrote:(nothing of value)
> >

> Off-topic trolling and supporting useless crossposting?
> Running out of value-added questions on Win10.

Nanny-whining is the new gay troll.

<https://tinyurl.com/yck3k757>

Hope this helps.

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

In other words: these links will never harm your computer with malware but
they may rearrange your brain cells into a more normal configuration.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC15F89C11CCOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64009&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64009

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Bucky Breeder's Philosophy)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:23:30 GMT
 by: Bucky Breeder's - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:23 UTC

me <lew@junkfolder.edu.invalid> posted this:

> In article <NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643
> @fx09.iad>, joelcrump@gmail.com
> says...
>>
>> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, ? Good Guy ? wrote:
>> > Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>> > chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>>

>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>
> There won't be gender equality until
> all the restrooms have the gender
> specific signs & symbols removed.

Yeah, they should make tampons edible if they're going to require tampon
machines in all the males' restrooms.

But how is that fair if they don't put jock-strap machines in all the
females' restrooms?

That's just the way Liberals are: hypocritical and shallow.

That's why I'm running for congress.

<https://tinyurl.com/yck3k757>

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

In other words: these links will never harm your computer with malware but
they may rearrange your brain cells into a more normal configuration.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Re: Resatroom (was Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights)

<XnsAEC1601AE71B2Ohmmmmmmm@85.12.62.254>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64010&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64010

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (USA Bucky Breeder USA)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:26:51 GMT
 by: USA Bucky Breeder US - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:26 UTC

Wolf K <wolfmac@sympatico.ca> posted this:
> On 2022-06-24 15:30, me wrote:
>> In article <NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643
>> @fx09.iad>, joelcrump@gmail.com
>> says...

>>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>>
>> There won't be gender equality until
>> all the restrooms have the gender
>> specific signs & symbols removed.
>>

> FYI, an increasing number of public "restrooms" here in Canada are no
> longer gender-specific. I've noticed that many gas stations now have
> only one. Saves cleaning staff time.

Canadians are just phucking disgusting anyways, ehh?

<https://tinyurl.com/yck3k757>

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

In other words: these links will never harm your computer with malware but
they may rearrange your brain cells into a more normal configuration.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

And *NO*, that is *NOT* a Jedi Light Saber I have in my pocket!

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm happy to see you either.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights

<mc9ebhhp68hpgqieh8836043gbkb7tufgc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64012&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64012

From: tim...@risingdove.com (Tim Slattery)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down FEDERAL abortion rights
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:13:40 -0400
 by: Tim Slattery - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 15:13 UTC

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't know why you would think that. Parents have the right to
>supervise their kids. For that matter, there are people who need
>assistance in using the facilities, and that can lead a woman
>caretaker to go into the men's bathroom with someone she's working
>with, etc.

Absolutely! My wife gets around in a wheelchair, I sometimes have to
help her get around in a (poorly designed) ladies room.

--
Tim Slattery
tim <at> risingdove <dot> com

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<cs9ebh1bqvm6rjm9btmtj5v6tein6c0t60@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64014&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64014

From: tim...@risingdove.com (Tim Slattery)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:23:26 -0400
 by: Tim Slattery - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 15:23 UTC

Wolf K <wolfmac@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>>> Exodus 20,vs 6: Β“Thou shalt not murder."
>
>That's the King James version. The original says simply "Thou shalt not
>kill". But it doesn't say who/what shall not be killed. Yahweh, the god
>who decreed this, himself killed a lot of humans, sometimes by the
>thousands, as recorded in the Bible.

Nope. Just looked it up. Exodus 20:13 in the King James bible says
"Thou shalt not kill". I understand that the original Hebrew word is
more accurately translated as "murder". That made it OK for the
Israelites to make war on various opponents

>> Being antiabortion murders women.

Yes!

--
Tim Slattery
tim <at> risingdove <dot> com

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64015&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64015

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:30:50 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 15:30 UTC

Tim Slattery <tim@risingdove.com> wrote:

>>> Being antiabortion murders women.
>
>Yes!

I honestly cannot figure out why that's so hard for people to grasp.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<fiaebhtn7llrhgfro3etjkkbmt03va2koe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64016&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64016

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 11:32:19 -0400
 by: Joel - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 15:32 UTC

Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
wrote:
>T <T@invalid.invalid> posted this:
>> On 6/24/22 09:30, Joel wrote:
>>>
>>> Eat shit and die, scum [Bucky].
>>
>> Leftists have no sense of humor.
>
>LOLing... That Leftist is definitely gay.

I'm not a leftist, and I'm bisexual, not gay.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<J1ItK.356440$zgr9.162320@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64020&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64020

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: wolf...@sympatico.ca (Wolf K)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 13:59:04 -0400
 by: Wolf K - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 17:59 UTC

On 2022-06-25 11:23, Tim Slattery wrote:

>> That's the King James version. The original says simply "Thou shalt not
>> kill". But it doesn't say who/what shall not be killed. Yahweh, the god
>> who decreed this, himself killed a lot of humans, sometimes by the
>> thousands, as recorded in the Bible.
>
> Nope. Just looked it up. Exodus 20:13 in the King James bible says
> "Thou shalt not kill". I understand that the original Hebrew word is
> more accurately translated as "murder". That made it OK for the
> Israelites to make war on various opponents

Yes, you're right. Muddled memory on my part. It's the New English Bible
that has "You shall not commit murder." I haven't checked other
translations.

--
Wolf K <https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com>
If 2021 was a math word-problem: If you're going down a river at 2 MPH
and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to
re-shingle your roof? (Anonymous)

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64022&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64022

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 20:49:39 -0000 (UTC)
<jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com>
sha1:AewojidgAiUeh5+S1U47PDxXhgw=
 by: Chris - Sat, 25 Jun 2022 20:49 UTC

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yes!
>

> I honestly cannot figure out why that's so hard for people to grasp.

Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a mother.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64028&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64028

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
References: <t94mnn$387f6$1@news.mixmin.net> <NcltK.303973$5fVf.172643@fx09.iad> <t94ngg$fg0$1@dont-email.me> <gsobbh9n7a7sel2ildli2877fj6oenefbp@4ax.com> <t94ob4$mft$1@dont-email.me> <1drbbh9ci81i9rd0dp0jefqotaghoked30@4ax.com> <t94sjj$lc6$1@dont-email.me> <57mdbh10a96a3o4lg8hcjl5g1h0jq3egv3@4ax.com> <loEtK.146886$ntj.101844@fx15.iad> <cs9ebh1bqvm6rjm9btmtj5v6tein6c0t60@4ax.com> <jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com> <t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:48:00 -0400
 by: Joel - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 09:48 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes!
>>
>> I honestly cannot figure out why that's so hard for people to grasp.
>
>Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a mother.

It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t99mdi$3u019$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64030&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64030

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:19:46 -0000 (UTC)
<jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com>
<t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me>
<onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com>
sha1:ioisNVRhnTlyGFEtiekGOdz0580=
 by: Chris - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:19 UTC

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I honestly cannot figure out why that's so hard for people to grasp.
>>
>> Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a mother.
>

> It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
> head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
> monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.

That's plain ol' racism. No thinking required, hence the contradiction.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t99me6$3u057$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64031&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64031

From: ithink...@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:20:06 -0000 (UTC)
<jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com>
<t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me>
<onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com>
sha1:gfYJ/nTmt1XtJI16a6PLsRJX2BI=
 by: Chris - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:20 UTC

Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I honestly cannot figure out why that's so hard for people to grasp.
>>
>> Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a mother.
>

> It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
> head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
> monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.

That's plain ol' racism. No thinking required, hence the contradiction.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<v3pgbhpkt6r14toh06qujvdddkple01fb7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64032&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64032

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
References: <t94ngg$fg0$1@dont-email.me> <gsobbh9n7a7sel2ildli2877fj6oenefbp@4ax.com> <t94ob4$mft$1@dont-email.me> <1drbbh9ci81i9rd0dp0jefqotaghoked30@4ax.com> <t94sjj$lc6$1@dont-email.me> <57mdbh10a96a3o4lg8hcjl5g1h0jq3egv3@4ax.com> <loEtK.146886$ntj.101844@fx15.iad> <cs9ebh1bqvm6rjm9btmtj5v6tein6c0t60@4ax.com> <jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com> <t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me> <onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com> <t99mdi$3u019$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 09:52:19 -0400
 by: Joel - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:52 UTC

Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a mother.
>>
>> It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
>> head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
>> monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.
>
>That's plain ol' racism. No thinking required, hence the contradiction.

Basically.

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC26D770F54EOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64038&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64038

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Dockter Bucky Breeder)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:45:39 GMT
 by: Dockter Bucky Breede - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:45 UTC

The frothing old homo named Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

That is *NOT* true! You are justified in using deadly force if you
reasonably believe you or someone else is in danger of serious injury,
death, or falling victim to a felony. In other words, if you see someone
car-jacking an old lady, you can shoot the car jacker, but not necessarily
the old lady.

Hope this helps.

>>> You do realize that women can die from complications with pregnancy?

Liberal die from complications of abject stupidity all the time.

>>Yes I do. And do you realize that Self Defense is
>>justified in that situation?
>>
>>And because Self Defense *is* justified in that situation
>>DOES NOT GIVE BRACKET EXCEPTION to murder anyone.
>

> It's not that simple. The woman can't necessarily save her life with
> an emergency abortion in every case. Having an early elective
> abortion could save her life. But you as a man will never have to
> face that, so you don't give her the freedom to choose. It's
> misogyny.

If Liberals believe children can choose their own gender, why don't they
believe that men can choose to be anti-abortion? Personally, I like to
identify as a Lesbian topper. It's the best of both worlds because if the
Lesbian bottomer gets pregnant, she can pay me directly for the sperm
donation and I don't have to pay child support because she'll gay marry
another Lesbian and they'll raise the child with two mothers in a very woke
neighborhood with Liberal schools.

>>You Jewish or Christian?
>>
>>Exodus 20,vs 6: β€œThou shalt not murder."
>

> Being antiabortion murders women.

Being anti-abortion forces slutty whores into hysterical suicide because
they're too goddammit stupid to go to the doctor and tell him she wants a
"D&C" because she's got an "infection". When the doctor says "Nope, you're
pregnant", she just has to insist "Nope, I've got an infection" and the
doctor, being legally out of jeapordy at that point, will say "OK, we'll do
a D&C and see it that clears it up", and that way insurance covers it too.

Liberals are so fuukeen stoopid they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Slutty women have bigger problems than traveling a few miles for an
abortion:

<https://tinyurl.com/2p84zjme>

The Constitution should make an exception if a woman gets raped by a monkey
who is actually her uncle or brother and the little offspring is looking
like it is going to be born severely retarded and spastic...

Getting pregnant is not like catching Monkeypox because the woman should
have used contraception if she wanted to have sex so bad... Or just adopt
the kid out to a Lesbian couple who wants little kids but are confused why
they can't have kids on their own because the Constitution says all persons
are equal.

It's like driving a car on the railroad tracks then being all upset because
here comes a train... WTAF did they think would happen?

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

In other words: these links will never harm your computer with malware but
they may rearrange your brain cells into a more normal configuration.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

Old men in loaded geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
and call me "killfile", a term of endearment and high praise.

Humbly, I am more awesome because of these ad-hominem attacks.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<270hbht2059ua4utr5igkv5f13uqc4bm7e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64040&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64040

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 11:53:16 -0400
 by: Joel - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:53 UTC

Dockter Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder_Medical.Advice.from.TV.Shows@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
wrote:

>The frothing old homo named Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> posted this:

<yawn>

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<jhs824Fsc2cU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64052&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64052

From: void-inv...@email.invalid (Brian Gregory)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 00:22:44 +0100
 by: Brian Gregory - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 23:22 UTC

On 24/06/2022 17:07, T wrote:
> On 6/24/22 09:00, Joel Crump wrote:
>> On 6/24/2022 11:49 AM, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:
>>> Unborn babies are now safe with us, the humans, and they will have a
>>> chance to fulfil their full potential in life!
>>

>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>>

> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.

Which states allowed abortion too late in a pregnancy then?

--
Brian Gregory (in England).

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<t9b7km$3ln63$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64063&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64063

From: ano...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 03:19:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 03:19 UTC

Joel wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I honestly cannot figure out why that's so hard for people to grasp.
>>
>> Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a mother.
>

> It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
> head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
> monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.

Men and women are NOT equal and NOT interchangeable.

You don't want to acknowledge this reality because you want a tranny
faggot to ejaculate in your ass.

And you'll never see me criticize the Moslems for their treatment of
women.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<8t0jbh9s6qnpm8j06vg77cblm8kn2akp3k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64070&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64070

From: joelcr...@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
References: <t94ngg$fg0$1@dont-email.me> <gsobbh9n7a7sel2ildli2877fj6oenefbp@4ax.com> <t94ob4$mft$1@dont-email.me> <1drbbh9ci81i9rd0dp0jefqotaghoked30@4ax.com> <t94sjj$lc6$1@dont-email.me> <57mdbh10a96a3o4lg8hcjl5g1h0jq3egv3@4ax.com> <loEtK.146886$ntj.101844@fx15.iad> <cs9ebh1bqvm6rjm9btmtj5v6tein6c0t60@4ax.com> <jgaebh9ih9njhp04part2tasi9oilomtin@4ax.com> <t97sd3$b2q$1@dont-email.me> <onagbhtkjpo40t98hc2ta8q2tqf1muq34p@4ax.com> <t9b7km$3ln63$1@news.mixmin.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 06:20:02 -0400
 by: Joel - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 10:20 UTC

Anonymous <anon@anon.net> wrote:
>Joel wrote:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Brainwashed to fear and hate women. Despite the fact we all have a mother.
>>
>> It certainly doesn't treat them as equal to men, which I can't wrap my
>> head around - and yet these same people criticize Muslims (who are a
>> monolith, to them) for their treatment of women.
>
>Men and women are NOT equal and NOT interchangeable.

Who said they're interchangeable? That's kind of the whole point,
only people assigned female at birth can be pregnant - only they can
make the decision about abortion. But to say they're not *equal* is
sexist, period.

>You don't want to acknowledge this reality because you want a tranny
>faggot to ejaculate in your ass.

So what? I like trans women equally to cis women, that's just me,
you're free to prefer what you do.

>And you'll never see me criticize the Moslems for their treatment of
>women.

Not sure how to take that ...

--
Joel Crump

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<dXhuK.207274$X_i.61456@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64074&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64074

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: wolf...@sympatico.ca (Wolf K)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 09:06:18 -0400
 by: Wolf K - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 13:06 UTC

On 2022-06-26 19:22, Brian Gregory wrote:
> On 24/06/2022 17:07, T wrote:
>>>

>>> You are indifferent to gender equality.
>>>

>> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>
> Which states allowed abortion too late in a pregnancy then?

Late term terminations are done to save the mother's life, or when the
fetus has died in utero.

--
Wolf K <https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com>
If 2021 was a math word-problem: If you're going down a river at 2 MPH
and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to
re-shingle your roof? (Anonymous)

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC35D2FA3F4FOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64078&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64078

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Buckaroo Breeder)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:09:37 GMT
 by: Buckaroo Breeder - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:09 UTC

Brian Gregory <void-invalid-dead-dontuse@email.invalid> posted this:
> On 24/06/2022 17:07, T wrote:
>>>

>>> You are indifferent to gender equality.

"Gender Equality" is another Democrat propaganda lie.

That's why SCOTUS struck down Roe v. Wade. If men can't have abortions,
then women shouldn't be able to have them either. It's in the
Constitution. And it's in the Bible. It's not in Dr. Seuss, but everyone
knows he was a Communist and now he's dead - so he doesn't even matter.

Besides, SCOTUS did NOT strike down "abortions". They merely remanded the
issue to the states to decide, which effectively begets the process of
citizens ("the people" as per the 10th Amendment) deciding what the limits,
if any, should be placed on abortions... Then when the states have
established differing limits, SCOTUS can rehear some of the issues based on
the 14th Amendment.

The Left is so ridiculously hyperbolic and hysterical. It's funny.

I have a Constitutional RIGHT to be free from witnessing a bunch of stupid
people who don't know what they're talking about screaming and ranting
about something that didn't even happen because of a "Constitutional
RIGHT" they never had in the first place. Roe v. Wade usurped the
Legislative Branch's Constitutional role. Dayuum... Stay in skool and
study your Civics lessons instead of burning your books and eating the
teachers.

>> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>
> Which states allowed abortion too late in a pregnancy then?

Virginia! Oh, there's others... They just keep it a buried deep secret.

Remember Gov. Ralph Northam's endorsement of delivering a baby and keeping
it comfortable while the baby-mama consults with her astrologers and
Satanic priests whether or not to kill it? That Devil's spawn had a
history a a pediatric neurosurgeon before his Faustian contract to become
governor of his Leftist baby-murder state.

<https://tinyurl.com/25nrk5bv>

"Abortion" = "Satanic Sacrifice" because Democrats are all evil.

Hope this helps.

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by This Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

In other words: these links will never harm your computer with malware but
they may rearrange your brain cells into a more normal configuration.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

Old men in loaded geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
and call me pejoritive names, terms of endearment and high praise.

What's really weird is that some of these perverts keep a scrapbook
that is all about me.

Re: Roe v Wade: US Supreme Court strikes down abortion rights

<XnsAEC35DBC61ABBOhmmmmmmm@85.12.62.219>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=64079&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#64079

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.software.thunderbird,alt.comp.software.firefox
From: Breeder_...@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out (Buckster Breeder)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:12:52 GMT
 by: Buckster Breeder - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:12 UTC

Wolf K <wolfmac@sympatico.ca> posted this via news:dXhuK.207274$X_i.61456
@fx18.iad:

> On 2022-06-26 19:22, Brian Gregory wrote:

>>> That bull s*** justifies butchering another human being?
>>> You are clearly "indiffernt" to other human beings.
>>
>> Which states allowed abortion too late in a pregnancy then?
>

> Late term terminations are done to save the mother's life, or when the
> fetus has died in utero.

Then it wouldn't be an "abortion", would it?

D'uh.