In 1750 Issac Newton became discouraged when he fell up a flight of stairs.

interests / rec.boats / Lock Trump Up...

SubjectAuthor
* Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
+* Re:Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
|`* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
| +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
| |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Soze
| | `* Re: Lock Trump Up...justan
| |  `- Re: Lock Trump Up...Mr. Luddite
| `- Re: Lock Trump Up...John
+- Re: Lock Trump Up...Bill
`* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
 `* Re: Lock Trump Up...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Bill
  |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Soze
  | +- Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  | +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Bill
  | |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...True North
  | | +- Re: Lock Trump Up...Bill
  | | +* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  | | |+- Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  | | |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
  | | | +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Bill
  | | | `- Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  | | `- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
  | `* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |  `* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Soze
  |   +- Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |   `* Re: Lock Trump Up...Mr. Luddite
  |    +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
  |    |+- Re: Lock Trump Up...Mr. Luddite
  |    |+* Re: Lock Trump Up...justan
  |    ||`* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
  |    || `* Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  |    ||  `* Re: Lock Trump Up...True North
  |    ||   +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  |    ||   |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
  |    ||   | `- Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  |    ||   `- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
  |    |+* Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
  |    ||`* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
  |    || +- Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  |    || +* Re: Lock Trump Up...True North
  |    || |+- Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
  |    || |+- Re: Lock Trump Up...Bill
  |    || |`- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
  |    || +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Bill
  |    || |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
  |    || | `- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
  |    || `- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
  |    |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |    | `* Re: Lock Trump Up...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
  |    |  `- Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |    `* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |     `* Re: Lock Trump Up...Mr. Luddite
  |      +* Re: Lock Trump Up...345...@gmail.com
  |      |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  |      | `- Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |      `* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |       `* Re: Lock Trump Up...Mr. Luddite
  |        +* Re: Lock Trump Up...Keyser Söze
  |        |`- Re: Lock Trump Up...Mr. Luddite
  |        `* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
  |         `- Re: Lock Trump Up...Mr. Luddite
  +- Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
  +- Re: Lock Trump Up...345...@gmail.com
  `* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
   `* Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
    +* Re: Lock Trump Up...True North
    |`- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
    +* Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
    |`- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
    `* Re: Lock Trump Up...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
     +- Re: Lock Trump Up...gfretwell
     +* Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
     |+* Re: Lock Trump Up...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
     ||`- Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart
     |`* Re: Lock Trump Up...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
     | `- Re: Lock Trump Up...John H
     `- Re: Lock Trump Up...Justan Ohlphart

Pages:1234
Lock Trump Up...

<t8tc4t$56r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6185&group=rec.boats#6185

From: KeyserS?...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Söze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Lock Trump Up...
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:10:52 -0400
 by: Keyser Söze - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:10 UTC

Today's hearing before the House select committee investigating the
January 6 insurrection revealed new details Tuesday about how former
President Donald Trump pressured state officials to help him overturn
the 2020 presidential election.

The panel featured testimony from three Republican officials who were
all on the receiving end of Trump's outreach after the election: Georgia
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, his deputy Gabe Sterling and
Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Rusty Bowers.

Like previous hearings, these officials testified about their
unwillingness to participate in legally dubious schemes that would
undermine the election, including efforts to subvert the Electoral
College with fake pro-Trump electors.

Here are key takeaways from Tuesday's hearing:

Republican witnesses tie Trump directly to fake electors effort
Multiple witnesses told the committee that Trump was personally involved
in the effort to put forward slates of fake electors in key battleground
states -- a key part of the broader effort to overturn Biden's
legitimate election victory.

CNN has previously reported on the role that key Trump allies, including
his former attorney Rudy Giuliani, played in overseeing the effort but
witnesses revealed new details Tuesday about how the former President
himself was not only aware of the push, but seemingly endorsed it.

Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee,
testified that she received a call from Trump and conservative lawyer
John Eastman after the election about helping to assemble the electors.
"In this effort, what did the President say when he called you?" an
investigator with the committee asked McDaniel, according to video of
her testimony played during the hearing.

"Essentially, he turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded
to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather
these contingent electors in case any of the legal challenges that were
ongoing change the result of any dates," McDaniel responded.
"I think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my
understanding is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping
them in that role," she added.

Bowers also told the committee that he received a call from Trump and
Giuliani during which they urged him to go along with a plan to put
forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state.
"I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on
Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22
phone call.

The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what
he was proposing had never been done before but continued to push him
anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and
others, Bowers said.

For more:

https://www.google.com/advanced_search
--
* I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

Re:Lock Trump Up...

<atrsK.33229$f81.10143@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6186&group=rec.boats#6186

From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
Subject: Re:Lock Trump Up...
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 18:18:47 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:18 UTC

Keyser Söze <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> Wrote in message:r
> Today's hearing before the House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection revealed new details Tuesday about how former President Donald Trump pressured state officials to help him overturn the 2020 presidential election.The panel featured testimony from three Republican officials who were all on the receiving end of Trump's outreach after the election: Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, his deputy Gabe Sterling and Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Rusty Bowers.Like previous hearings, these officials testified about their unwillingness to participate in legally dubious schemes that would undermine the election, including efforts to subvert the Electoral College with fake pro-Trump electors.Here are key takeaways from Tuesday's hearing:Republican witnesses tie Trump directly to fake electors effortMultiple witnesses told the committee that Trump was personally involved in the effort to put forward slates of fake electors in key battleground states -- a key part of the broader effort to overturn Biden's legitimate election victory.CNN has previously reported on the role that key Trump allies, including his former attorney Rudy Giuliani, played
in overseeing the effort but witnesses revealed new details Tuesday about how the former President himself was not only aware of the push, but seemingly endorsed it.Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, testified that she received a call from Trump and conservative lawyer John Eastman after the election about helping to assemble the electors."In this effort, what did the President say when he called you?" an investigator with the committee asked McDaniel, according to video of her testimony played during the hearing."Essentially, he turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors in case any of the legal challenges that were ongoing change the result of any dates," McDaniel responded."I think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my understanding is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping them in that role," she added.Bowers also told the committee that he received a call from Trump and Giuliani during which they urged him to go along with a plan to put forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state."I told
them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22 phone call.The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what he was proposing had never been done before but continued to push him anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and others, Bowers said.For more:https://www.google.com/advanced_search-- * I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

A cut and paste from a character who claims to be a speech writer.
Too funny. Fat Harry, you're a fraud.
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<t8tmgn$8ar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6188&group=rec.boats#6188

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 00:07:51 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:+lr/j8uMDv15vREXhE6VGOL/AzM=
 by: Bill - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 00:07 UTC

> [...]
> ongoing change the result of any dates," McDaniel responded.
> "I think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my
> understanding is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping
> them in that role," she added.
>
> Bowers also told the committee that he received a call from Trump and
> Giuliani during which they urged him to go along with a plan to put
> forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state.
> "I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on
> Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22
> phone call.
>
> The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what
> he was proposing had never been done before but continued to push him
> anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and

Copy and paste a very poorly written biased account of Jan. 6. They still
have not actually prosecuted anybody for insurrection as well as not
proving insurrection. No wonder you could not make a living as a writer.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<u315bh125ua1gvg4lv5ms31b624uh07pnc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6189&group=rec.boats#6189

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:01:47 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 03:01 UTC

On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:10:52 -0400, Keyser Söze
> [...]

>ongoing change the result of any dates," McDaniel responded.
>"I think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my
>understanding is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping
>them in that role," she added.
>
>Bowers also told the committee that he received a call from Trump and
>Giuliani during which they urged him to go along with a plan to put
>forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state.
>"I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on
>Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22
>phone call.
>
>The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what
>he was proposing had never been done before but continued to push him
>anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and

When are you folks going to admit this isn't a January 6
investigation. It's sole purpose is to try to find a way to stop Trump
from running in 2024.

I haven't seen much of anything coming out of there about the failures
on January 6.

I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the
voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like
the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates
that are allowed to run?

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<bk15bh1hns7gje7s5rk58h9480uga1okhd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6190&group=rec.boats#6190

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 23:04:16 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 03:04 UTC

On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 18:18:47 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
<me@yourservice.com> wrote:

> [...]
plan to put forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state."I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22 phone call.The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what he was proposing had never been done before
but continued to push him anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and others, Bowers said.For more:https://www.google.com/advanced_search-- * I just want to find 11,780 votes... *

>A cut and paste from a character who claims to be a speech writer.

A quick Google search shows it is lifted straight from CNN.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<1af10008-6d52-4566-a87b-a0caf4d1dd75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6191&group=rec.boats#6191

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:01:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:01 UTC

On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 11:01:36 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
> >phone call.
> >
> >The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what
> >he was proposing had never been done before but continued to push him
> >anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and
> >others, Bowers said.
> >
> >For more:
> >
> >https://www.google.com/advanced_search
> When are you folks going to admit this isn't a January 6
> investigation. It's sole purpose is to try to find a way to stop Trump
> from running in 2024.
>
> I haven't seen much of anything coming out of there about the failures
> on January 6.
>
> I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the
> voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like
> the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates

==
I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<t8u739$csk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6192&group=rec.boats#6192

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:50:50 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:e/tYW05h1EVC756RCmNN4ACqKn4=
 by: Bill - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:50 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the
>> voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like
>> the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates
>> that are allowed to run?
>
> ===
>
> I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that
> numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the
> crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump
> fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do
> such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations
> or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and
> astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office,
> the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.

What about the real voter frauds perpetrated? Seems as they just get
ignored. Mayor of a Northern California city also voted in Oregon. No
penalty. Not even a hard hand slap. Cities with more voters than
residents. Congresswoman Sanchez of California when she first ran, barely
won. No questions about the bus loads of new citizens sworn in that day
also voting. Used to be a time before registration and voting. Jan 6
was a demonstration, just like lots of others in the Capital. But Nancy
and the Legislature let it get out of control. Planned?

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<t8uusr$has$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6193&group=rec.boats#6193

From: keysers...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Soze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:36:59 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:IywjfKy02fWCH/X6UwNnsw7C1I4=
 by: Keyser Soze - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:36 UTC

Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 11:01:36 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> When are you folks going to admit this isn't a January 6
>>> investigation. It's sole purpose is to try to find a way to stop Trump
>>> from running in 2024.
>>>
>>> I haven't seen much of anything coming out of there about the failures
>>> on January 6.
>>>
>>> I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the
>>> voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like
>>> the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates
>>> that are allowed to run?
>>
>> ===
>>
>> I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that
>> numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the
>> crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump
>> fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do
>> such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations
>> or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and
>> astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office,
>> the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.
>>

> What about the real voter frauds perpetrated? Seems as they just get
> ignored. Mayor of a Northern California city also voted in Oregon. No
> penalty. Not even a hard hand slap. Cities with more voters than
> residents. Congresswoman Sanchez of California when she first ran, barely
> won. No questions about the bus loads of new citizens sworn in that day
> also voting. Used to be a time before registration and voting. Jan 6
> was a demonstration, just like lots of others in the Capital. But Nancy
> and the Legislature let it get out of control. Planned?

That is incredibly naive…and you obviously have not watched any of the
sworn testimony.

--
Lock Trump Up

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<RsDsK.300033$5fVf.177217@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6194&group=rec.boats#6194

From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 07:57:38 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:57 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 18:18:47 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart<me@yourservice.com> wrote:>Keyser Söze <KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> Wrote in message:r>> Today's hearing before the House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection revealed new details Tuesday about how former President Donald Trump pressured state officials to help him overturn the 2020 presidential election.The panel featured testimony from three Republican officials who were all on the receivingend of Trump's outreach after the election: Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, his deputy Gabe Sterling and Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Rusty Bowers.Like previous hearings, these officials testified about their unwillingness to participate in legally dubious schemes that would undermine the election,including efforts to subvert the Electoral College with fake pro-Trump electors.Here are key takeaways from Tuesday's hearing:Republican witnesses tie Trump directly to fake electors effortMultiple witnesses told the committee that Trump was personally involved in the effort to put forward slates of fake electors in keybattleground>states -- a key part of the broader effort to overturn Biden's
legitimate election victory.CNN has previously reported on the role that key Trump allies, including his former attorney Rudy Giuliani, played in overseeing the effort but witnesses revealed new details Tuesday about how the former President himself was not only awareof the push, but seemingly endorsed it.Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, testified that she received a call from Trump and conservative lawyer John Eastman after the election about helping to assemble the electors."In this effort, what did the President say when he called you?" an investigator withthe committee asked McDaniel, according to video of her testimony played during the hearing."Essentially, he turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors in case any of the legal challenges that were ongoing change the result of>any dates," McDaniel responded."I think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my understanding is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping them in that role," she added.Bowers also told the committee that he received a call from
Trump and Giuliani during which they urged him to go along with aplan to put forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state."I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22 phone call.The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what he was proposing had never been done beforebut continued to push him anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and others, Bowers said.For more:https://www.google.com/advanced_search-- * I just want to find 11,780 votes... *>>A cut and paste from a character who claims to be a speech writer.>Too funny. Fat Harry, you're a fraud.A quick Google search shows it is lifted straight from CNN.

Plaigerized lies from CNN. What a mook. Or as the moderator of
Maryland Shooters calls hin, "Asshat".
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<t8v11r$ra5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6195&group=rec.boats#6195

From: keysers...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Soze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:13:47 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:TOG1m9/Nq+JLfHsHFgAfAEk0fl0=
 by: Keyser Soze - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:13 UTC

cnn is credited, shit for brains.

--
Lock Trump Up

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<pKDsK.190905$JVi.3310@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6196&group=rec.boats#6196

From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 08:16:23 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:16 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 11:01:36 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:> On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:10:52 -0400, Keyser Söze > <KeyserSöz...@whitehouse.com> wrote: > > >Today's hearing before the House select committee investigating the > >January 6 insurrection revealed new details Tuesday about how former > >President Donald Trump pressured state officials to help him overturn > >the 2020 presidential election. > > > >The panel featured testimony from three Republican officials who were > >all on the receiving end of Trump's outreach after the election: Georgia > >Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, his deputy Gabe Sterling and > >Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Rusty Bowers. > > > >Like previous hearings, these officials testified about their > >unwillingness to participate in legally dubious schemes that would > >undermine the election, including efforts to subvert the Electoral > >College with fake pro-Trump electors. > > > >Here are key takeaways from Tuesday's hearing: > > > >Republican witnesses tie Trump directly to fake electors effort > >Multiple witnesses told the committee that Trump was personally involved > >in the effort to put forward slates of fake elec
tors in key battleground > >states -- a key part of the broader effort to overturn Biden's > >legitimate election victory. > > > >CNN has previously reported on the role that key Trump allies, including > >his former attorney Rudy Giuliani, played in overseeing the effort but > >witnesses revealed new details Tuesday about how the former President > >himself was not only aware of the push, but seemingly endorsed it. > > > >Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, > >testified that she received a call from Trump and conservative lawyer > >John Eastman after the election about helping to assemble the electors. > >"In this effort, what did the President say when he called you?" an > >investigator with the committee asked McDaniel, according to video of > >her testimony played during the hearing. > > > >"Essentially, he turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded > >to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather > >these contingent electors in case any of the legal challenges that were > >ongoing change the result of any dates," McDaniel responded. > >"I think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my > >und
erstanding is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping > >them in that role," she added. > > > >Bowers also told the committee that he received a call from Trump and > >Giuliani during which they urged him to go along with a plan to put > >forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state. > >"I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on > >Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22 > >phone call. > > > >The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what > >he was proposing had never been done before but continued to push him > >anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and > >others, Bowers said. > > > >For more: > > > >https://www.google.com/advanced_search> When are you folks going to admit this isn't a January 6 > investigation. It's sole purpose is to try to find a way to stop Trump > from running in 2024. > > I haven't seen much of anything coming out of there about the failures > on January 6. > > I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the > voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like > the Soviets where the party
in power gets to choose the candidates > that are allowed to run?===I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.

So you are saying we should limit Presidents to one term. I'll go
one step further. If the current president be thought by the
majority of citizens to have no respect for the oath of office,
the rule of law, or tramples on the constitution, or has violated
the poeples trust any other way, should be replaced by someone
selected by the majority of voters in a special election.
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<fXDsK.222985$vAW9.81316@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6197&group=rec.boats#6197

From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 08:30:05 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:30 UTC

Keyser Soze <keysersoze@whitehouse.com> Wrote in message:r
> Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>> On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 11:01:36 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>>> On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 17:10:52 -0400, Keyser Söze >>> <KeyserSöz...@whitehouse.com> wrote: >>> >>>> Today's hearing before the House select committee investigating the >>>> January 6 insurrection revealed new details Tuesday about how former >>>> President Donald Trump pressured state officials to help him overturn >>>> the 2020 presidential election. >>>> >>>> The panel featured testimony from three Republican officials who were >>>> all on the receiving end of Trump's outreach after the election: Georgia >>>> Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, his deputy Gabe Sterling and >>>> Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Rusty Bowers. >>>> >>>> Like previous hearings, these officials testified about their >>>> unwillingness to participate in legally dubious schemes that would >>>> undermine the election, including efforts to subvert the Electoral >>>> College with fake pro-Trump electors. >>>> >>>> Here are key takeaways from Tuesday's hearing: >>>> >>>> Republican witnesses tie Trump directl
y to fake electors effort >>>> Multiple witnesses told the committee that Trump was personally involved >>>> in the effort to put forward slates of fake electors in key battleground >>>> states -- a key part of the broader effort to overturn Biden's >>>> legitimate election victory. >>>> >>>> CNN has previously reported on the role that key Trump allies, including >>>> his former attorney Rudy Giuliani, played in overseeing the effort but >>>> witnesses revealed new details Tuesday about how the former President >>>> himself was not only aware of the push, but seemingly endorsed it. >>>> >>>> Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, >>>> testified that she received a call from Trump and conservative lawyer >>>> John Eastman after the election about helping to assemble the electors. >>>> "In this effort, what did the President say when he called you?" an >>>> investigator with the committee asked McDaniel, according to video of >>>> her testimony played during the hearing. >>>> >>>> "Essentially, he turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded >>>> to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather >>>> these contingent electors i
n case any of the legal challenges that were >>>> ongoing change the result of any dates," McDaniel responded. >>>> "I think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my >>>> understanding is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping >>>> them in that role," she added. >>>> >>>> Bowers also told the committee that he received a call from Trump and >>>> Giuliani during which they urged him to go along with a plan to put >>>> forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from the state. >>>> "I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said on >>>> Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22 >>>> phone call. >>>> >>>> The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani acknowledged what >>>> he was proposing had never been done before but continued to push him >>>> anyway. That also came up in other conversations with Eastman and >>>> others, Bowers said. >>>> >>>> For more: >>>> >>>> https://www.google.com/advanced_search>>> When are you folks going to admit this isn't a January 6 >>> investigation. It's sole purpose is to try to find a way to stop Trump >>> from running in 2024. >>> >>> I haven't seen much of any
thing coming out of there about the failures >>> on January 6. >>> >>> I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the >>> voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like >>> the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates >>> that are allowed to run?>> >> ===>> >> I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that>> numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the>> crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump>> fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do>> such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations >> or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and>> astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office,>> the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.>> > > What about the real voter frauds perpetrated? Seems as they just get> ignored. Mayor of a Northern California city also voted in Oregon. No> penalty. Not even a hard hand slap. Cities with more voters than> residents. Congresswoman Sanchez of California when she first ran,
barely> won. No questions about the bus loads of new citizens sworn in that day> also voting. Used to be a time before registration and voting. Jan 6> was a demonstration, just like lots of others in the Capital. But Nancy> and the Legislature let it get out of control. Planned?> > That is incredibly naive?and you obviously have not watched any of thesworn testimony.-- Lock Trump Up

How much of thesworn testimony is purgery? You can't rely on
unverified sworn testimony. These are politicians testifying. I
can't believe you think these hearings are more than scripted
theater with bad actors.
--
lets go Brandon...

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<t8v2g4$nok$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6198&group=rec.boats#6198

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 08:38:29 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:38 UTC

Keyser Soze <keysersoze@whitehouse.com> Wrote in message:r
> Justan Ohlphart <me@yourservice.com> wrote:> gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 18:18:47 -0400 (EDT), Justan>> Ohlphart<me@yourservice.com> wrote:>Keyser S?ze>> <KeyserS??ze@whitehouse.com> Wrote in message:r>> Today's hearing before>> the House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection>> revealed new details Tuesday about how former President Donald Trump>> pressured state officials to help him overturn the 2020 presidential>> election.The panel featured testimony from three Republican officials>> who were all on the receivingend of Trump's outreach after the election:>> Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, his deputy Gabe Sterling>> and Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Rusty Bowers.Like previous>> hearings, these officials testified about their unwillingness to>> participate in legally dubious schemes that would undermine the>> election,including efforts to subvert the Electoral College with fake>> pro-Trump electors.Here are key takeaways from Tuesday's>> hearing:Republican witnesses tie Trump directly to fake electors>> effortMultiple witnesses told the committee that Trump was personally>> involved in the effort to p
ut forward slates of fake electors in>> keybattleground>states -- a key part of the broader effort to overturn>> Biden's legitimate election victory.CNN has previously reported on the>> role that key Trump allies, including his former attorney Rudy Giuliani,>> played in overseeing the effort but witnesses revealed new details>> Tuesday about how the former President himself was not only awareof the>> push, but seemingly endorsed it.Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the>> Republican National Committee, testified that she received a call from>> Trump and conservative lawyer John Eastman after the election about>> helping to assemble the electors."In this effort, what did the President>> say when he called you?" an investigator withthe committee asked>> McDaniel, according to video of her testimony played during the>> hearing."Essentially, he turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then>> proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign>> gather these contingent electors in case any of the legal challenges>> that were ongoing change the result of>any dates," McDaniel responded."I>> think more just helping them reach out and assemble them but .... my>> understanding
is the campaign did take the lead and we just were helping>> them in that role," she added.Bowers also told the committee that he>> received a call from Trump and Giuliani during which they urged him to>> go along with aplan to put forward illegitimate, pro-Trump electors from>> the state."I told them I did not want to be used as a pawn," Bowers said>> on Tuesday, recalling what he told Giuliani and Trump on the November 22>> phone call.The Arizona House speaker also testified that Giuliani>> acknowledged what he was proposing had never been done beforebut>> continued to push him anyway. That also came up in other conversations>> with Eastman and others, Bowers said.For>> more:https://www.google.com/advanced_search-- * I just want to find>> 11,780 votes... *>>A cut and paste from a character who claims to be a>> speech writer.>Too funny. Fat Harry, you're a fraud.A quick Google>> search shows it is lifted straight from CNN.> > Plaigerized lies from CNN. What a mook. Or as the moderator of> Maryland Shooters calls hin, "Asshat".cnn is credited, shit for brains.-- Lock Trump Up

There you go again Asshat. Theres no wonder why everything coming
from your keyboard is a lie or a cut and paste from some obscure
source. Show us where you give credit for the entire article to
CNN.
--
Lets go Brandon....

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<18e34e4f-3bf7-4be6-9223-d4c9d5b096b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6199&group=rec.boats#6199

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 05:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:39 UTC

On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 12:01:55 AM UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the
> > voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like
> > the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates
> > that are allowed to run?
> ===
>
> I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.

I thought we were talking about Trump, and there you go switching the topic to Hillary.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<t8v8a5$b3l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6200&group=rec.boats#6200

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:17:41 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:dpw8IgcdvkBL6FzdVffHJ3MvOHE=
 by: Bill - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:17 UTC

Keyser Soze <keysersoze@whitehouse.com> wrote:
> Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ===
>>>
>>> I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that
>>> numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the
>>> crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump
>>> fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do
>>> such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations
>>> or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and
>>> astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office,
>>> the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.
>>>

>> What about the real voter frauds perpetrated? Seems as they just get
>> ignored. Mayor of a Northern California city also voted in Oregon. No
>> penalty. Not even a hard hand slap. Cities with more voters than
>> residents. Congresswoman Sanchez of California when she first ran, barely
>> won. No questions about the bus loads of new citizens sworn in that day
>> also voting. Used to be a time before registration and voting. Jan 6
>> was a demonstration, just like lots of others in the Capital. But Nancy
>> and the Legislature let it get out of control. Planned?
>>

> That is incredibly naive…and you obviously have not watched any of the
> sworn testimony.

As Greg pointed out. How was an unarmed mob going to bring down the
government?

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<9ab9021c-332d-49d6-b500-03a34dd7cfedn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6201&group=rec.boats#6201

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 08:22:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 15:22 UTC

On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 11:17:43 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
> Keyser Soze <keyse...@whitehouse.com> wrote:
> > Bill <califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> What about the real voter frauds perpetrated? Seems as they just get
> >> ignored. Mayor of a Northern California city also voted in Oregon. No
> >> penalty. Not even a hard hand slap. Cities with more voters than
> >> residents. Congresswoman Sanchez of California when she first ran, barely
> >> won. No questions about the bus loads of new citizens sworn in that day
> >> also voting. Used to be a time before registration and voting. Jan 6
> >> was a demonstration, just like lots of others in the Capital. But Nancy
> >> and the Legislature let it get out of control. Planned?
> >>

> > That is incredibly naive…and you obviously have not watched any of the
> > sworn testimony.
> >
> As Greg pointed out. How was an unarmed mob going to bring down the
> government?

No one ever accused that motley crew of repugnants of being smart.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<t8vddj$fuu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6202&group=rec.boats#6202

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 15:44:51 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:nNZhbtI8oPuZpGrFYK8iY/kYJ0w=
 by: Bill - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 15:44 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 11:17:43 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> Keyser Soze <keyse...@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>>> That is incredibly naive…and you obviously have not watched any of the
>>> sworn testimony.
>>>
>> As Greg pointed out. How was an unarmed mob going to bring down the
>> government?
>

> No one ever accused that motley crew of repugnants of being smart.

Sounds more like the Democrats on a witch hunt are liars.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<lbj6bhhqs5kn6k54dnteoiksv54husk9kj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6203&group=rec.boats#6203

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:17:14 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:17 UTC

On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:01:51 -0700 (PDT),
> [...]

>> I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the
>> voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like
>> the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates
>> that are allowed to run?
>
>===
>
>I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No
amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.

If there are crimes, why don't we get out of the way and let the FBI
do their job?
Have you seen an indictment?
I haven't, even with a partisan AG.
Having a partisan witch hunt where the democrats are able to taint the
jury pool will only make it easier for Trump to appeal any convictions
they might get.
We have trained investigators, why is this in the hands of political
hacks who are in an election cycle?

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<mlj6bh98j6khgs0qq291gu594vnqbh3j2v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6204&group=rec.boats#6204

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:23:20 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:23 UTC

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:36:59 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
<keysersoze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ===
>>>
>>> I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that
>>> numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the
>>> crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump
>>> fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do
>>> such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No amount of investigations
>>> or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and
>>> astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office,
>>> the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.
>>>

>> What about the real voter frauds perpetrated? Seems as they just get
>> ignored. Mayor of a Northern California city also voted in Oregon. No
>> penalty. Not even a hard hand slap. Cities with more voters than
>> residents. Congresswoman Sanchez of California when she first ran, barely
>> won. No questions about the bus loads of new citizens sworn in that day
>> also voting. Used to be a time before registration and voting. Jan 6
>> was a demonstration, just like lots of others in the Capital. But Nancy
>> and the Legislature let it get out of control. Planned?
>>

>That is incredibly naive…and you obviously have not watched any of the
>sworn testimony.

Everything I have seen is basically "How can we blame this on Trump"?

This is certainly available on the net, you tell me, where did they
address the security failures? (day and time of that testimony)
They can't blame that on the executive branch. The legislative branch
has insisted that they can handle security at the Capitol and clearly
they can't.

This whole thing should have been stopped long before anyone got to
the building. they had almost a month to plan a response.
Their response was to shoot an unarmed woman.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<76k6bhp7o6qtk92m5l55bch7m4a1e5t704@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6205&group=rec.boats#6205

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:33:35 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:33 UTC

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 08:22:16 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 11:17:43 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> Keyser Soze <keyse...@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>> > That is incredibly naive…and you obviously have not watched any of the
>> > sworn testimony.
>> >
>> As Greg pointed out. How was an unarmed mob going to bring down the
>> government?
>

>No one ever accused that motley crew of repugnants of being smart.

They appeared to be smarter than the Cap Po, the Sgt of arms of the
house and the speaker (the chain of command)
This unarmed "motley crew" was capable of defeating 1800 sworn
officers in the Cap Po, who were armed to the teeth. That mob was able
to sack the Capitol.
What would have happened if we had a real enemy attack?
A team of Mossad terrorists could have blown up the Capitol with
everyone in it.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<49l6bhtm36r1p3f95bam95sljqsr0l1cth@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6206&group=rec.boats#6206

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:45:58 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:45 UTC

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 08:22:16 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 11:17:43 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
>> Keyser Soze <keyse...@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>> > That is incredibly naive…and you obviously have not watched any of the
>> > sworn testimony.
>> >
>> As Greg pointed out. How was an unarmed mob going to bring down the
>> government?
>

>No one ever accused that motley crew of repugnants of being smart.

An unarmed stupid mob would have an even more difficult time of taking
down the government, dummy!

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<7cl6bh1i6bd7l8g769foo9i3athsfkkk2p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6207&group=rec.boats#6207

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:47:17 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:47 UTC

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:17:14 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:01:51 -0700 (PDT),
>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 11:01:36 PM UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>>> When are you folks going to admit this isn't a January 6
>>> investigation. It's sole purpose is to try to find a way to stop Trump
>>> from running in 2024.
>>>
>>> I haven't seen much of anything coming out of there about the failures
>>> on January 6.
>>>
>>> I ask you the same thing I asked Wayne. Shouldn't that be up to the
>>> voters in the primaries or agree with you that we are going to be like
>>> the Soviets where the party in power gets to choose the candidates
>>> that are allowed to run?
>>
>>===
>>
>>I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No
>amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.
>
>If there are crimes, why don't we get out of the way and let the FBI
>do their job?
>Have you seen an indictment?
>I haven't, even with a partisan AG.
>Having a partisan witch hunt where the democrats are able to taint the
>jury pool will only make it easier for Trump to appeal any convictions
>they might get.
>We have trained investigators, why is this in the hands of political
>hacks who are in an election cycle?

Wayne will have a unreasonable answer to each question, I am sure!

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<90b9b05c-00fe-452c-83b3-28736363cb94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6208&group=rec.boats#6208

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 18:16 UTC

On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 14:47:19 UTC-3, John H wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:17:14 -0400, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:01:51 -0700 (PDT),

> >>===
> >>
> >>I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do such a thing, and even if he did, so what. No
> >amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.
> >
> >If there are crimes, why don't we get out of the way and let the FBI
> >do their job?
> >Have you seen an indictment?
> >I haven't, even with a partisan AG.
> >Having a partisan witch hunt where the democrats are able to taint the
> >jury pool will only make it easier for Trump to appeal any convictions
> >they might get.
> >We have trained investigators, why is this in the hands of political
> >hacks who are in an election cycle?
> Wayne will have a unreasonable answer to each question, I am sure!

Maybe if y'all bark your orders and directives at him you'll get better results.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<ten6bhhhku874ruvfq38593441kp8t7e05@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6209&group=rec.boats#6209

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:39:58 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 18:39 UTC

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:47:17 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:17:14 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:01:51 -0700 (PDT),

>>>===
>>>
>>>I disagree with your premise. It should be abundantly clear by now that numerous crimes were committed after the 2020 election, and not just the crimes on January 6. And yet we still have millions of adoring Trump fans who can not bring themselves to believe that their hero would do such a thing, and even if he did, so what.
No
>>amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.
>>
>>If there are crimes, why don't we get out of the way and let the FBI
>>do their job?
>>Have you seen an indictment?
>>I haven't, even with a partisan AG.
>>Having a partisan witch hunt where the democrats are able to taint the
>>jury pool will only make it easier for Trump to appeal any convictions
>>they might get.
>>We have trained investigators, why is this in the hands of political
>>hacks who are in an election cycle?
>
>Wayne will have a unreasonable answer to each question, I am sure!

It is interesting how quickly these people are willing to abandon free
elections in favor of allowing the party in power to pick the
candidates who can run or not.
I doubt Trump can be elected again but he has every right to try and
if there are "crimes" the justice system should be the ones
investigating and prosecuting. Not a partisan political panel.
People like Wayne and Harry are using an accusation of a crime as
justification to bar a candidate they disagree with.

Re: Lock Trump Up...

<r3r6bhlfo4dsareem33ttqv431f7tf5ut6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6210&group=rec.boats#6210

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 15:25:44 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 19:25 UTC

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:16:34 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 14:47:19 UTC-3, John H wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 13:17:14 -0400, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

>> >amount of investigations or facts will ever persuade them, and I find that both sad and astounding. Should a person who has no regard for his oath of office, the constitution, and the rule of law be allowed to run again? I vote no.
>> >
>> >If there are crimes, why don't we get out of the way and let the FBI
>> >do their job?
>> >Have you seen an indictment?
>> >I haven't, even with a partisan AG.
>> >Having a partisan witch hunt where the democrats are able to taint the
>> >jury pool will only make it easier for Trump to appeal any convictions
>> >they might get.
>> >We have trained investigators, why is this in the hands of political
>> >hacks who are in an election cycle?
>> Wayne will have a unreasonable answer to each question, I am sure!
>

>Maybe if y'all bark your orders and directives at him you'll get better results.

Your constant stupid refrain when someone can't answer a question. In
this case, they're not even my questions, Dummy!